- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Last Chapter update:

5th of June

Jana Chapter. Time-coherent with previous Chapter. She's having a shower and enjoys her power.

Chapter V – Butterflies


 

We have already left the hall and are now walking back to the entrance building. My coach and another female coach escort me almost as if I was arrested. “I don’t understand this! Why are we leaving them behind? You can’t be serious!” They assure me a team of several other professional divers will immediately start looking for them. They probably know what happened. They won’t look after them. “You can take a shower and change clothes. We will take care.” They pretend to know nothing, but at least they are very cooperative. And after that cold dive and these hot treats, I could definitely need this break.

Getting rid of the suit, I quickly jump under the hot shower. O yea this warmth feels so good... And having Sam inside me makes my fingers tingle. They warily caress along my tight abdomen with delight. People say wholesome food is good for a healthy body. Grinningly, I wonder if people say they are wholesome themselves…

Ah. I cannot hold it. This is way too sexy. A person I know and one I do not know inside of my strong abdomen… The professional diver probably dived in subsea caves like this before. O, maybe he is curious what will await him deeper down in my digestive tract? I would love to have both swim in there.

I could open my mouth and drink some more water to flush them down right now. An adventure limited by the outside walls of my hungry belly, my soft waist and my strong hips would end on the threshold of my small intestinal mucosa between its tiny villi, enlarging the intestinal surface, to finally ingest their tiny digested bodies into mine. My fingers caress even deeper reaching between my thighs. My clit already wetter than my showered body is going nuts when my cautiously approaching fingers make contact. This situation is so energetic it feels like I am going to leave into another dimension.

A sudden punch followed by a few more from inside of my stomach region, a strange feeling, pulls me back into reality for a short time. I feel my stomach answering already with a delightful gesture of a series of borborygmus. My fingers entered deep into my vulva, my other hand still playing. My stomach enjoys the task and savors to digest something alive. This must be so terrifying for him; to be subdued and hushed by my basic body sounds, that resound louder than his puny voice. As I work my empathy into the situation of this poor and helpless boy, I call a friend, a tingling feeling rises on the outside wall of my stomach. Yes, from these thoughts resulted a beautiful feeling like butterflies in my gut. As the deceasing butterflies descent into my lower abdomen, between my thighs… my full set of fingers playing in and around my vulva… make… me… CUM!

“Aaaah!”

I usually don’t care if people hear me when I am giving myself a shot of oxytocin. After dressing on again, a tall bodyguard-like douche bag stared emptily into the far on the outside of the showers. “Did you find my friend, yet?” He escorts me to a room where I will be examined in an interrogation-like talk. They don’t use these words, but I expect them to ask me detailed questions after they have gathered up a plan for doing so. Why else would I need to wait here? I am ready, let them come.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

 

Last Chapter update:

5th of June