- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sam Chapter. His descent has stopped and he tries to comprehend where he went. He is subjected to a strange place with strange conditions.

Chapter ends with magic.

Last Chapter update: 5th of June

Chapter IV – An Enchanting Belly


 

A swamp-like atmosphere surrounds me as I wake up dizzily. Through fogged plastic in front of my eyes, I can see a flashlight that lies in front of my face in a water stain, weakly illuminating the surroundings. I spit out a strange device attached to my mouth. I feel a bit like Neo when waking up from the Matrix... It looks like a breathing device. I can hear many strange noises. Apart from these noises I can identify a human voice mumbling in a grumpy tone. I don’t get this. I can easily stand upright without touching the ceiling and the bottom yields softly below my feet. Where the hell am I? A sudden row of bubble sounds circles me… “What was that?! Fuck, what is this place and how did I get here?” I am wearing a diver’s suit and… Ah… my head… ahh… I think… I think I remember and… wait… memories are flashing in front of my inner eyes… and… Uhh.. I have to sit down again.

“Fuck, no!! This can’t be true… wait… This is… her…” The whole place is moving slowly like I am riding a camel. Fleshy walls patiently move around. Drumming noises are beating from above me. These are things I have never experienced in my life before... This oppressive bass drum from above reminds me of a rhythmic heartbeat, just a hundred times stronger. It is subordinated by a constant ventilation of air. It is also originated from above. It sounds silly to say, but it sounds like expanding and exhaling lungs, also a hundred times stronger. Feeling like an archaeologist in an ancient grave, I light up the humid cave. I find myself inside of a wet and warm bag filled with water. The red, rippled walls are pervaded with pumping veins all over. Above me seems to be a contracting cave entrance.  There it is again! Gurgling noises! Where does it come from?! It seems like it’s everywhere… Fuck…

My memories do not seem to play tricks on me. It seems I am surrounded by muscular tissue. It’s true. I am inside of Jana’s stomach. She… freaking… ate me…

Her movement becomes stronger and I get rolled from the one side to the other as I cannot find any grip and the spraying acid splashes on my face. She slows down again. She even almost stops moving. I have to rest for some minutes and wipe off the biting slime. Fortunately, I did not get much in my eyes.

But what the hell is she doing?! She can’t be serious! Eating me alive!? Fuck you Jana! As I start punching and kicking against her slimy inside, the whole place is slowly tilting around again. I have to balance out my mass point by flexing down and moving one hand on the bottom. “Jana! Do you feel this? Let me out! Please!! I beg you!” I continue punching but the movement is decreasing before it ignores me completely. I scream as loud as I can, with fully filled lungs. “Jaaaa-naaaa!” Before I finished my tiny scream, it is drowned by a deep and oppressive rumbling. The entire cave is trembling and contracting to its sustaining force. The bubbling and gurgling continue to echo. A terrifying feeling of being lost, alone and forgotten runs down my spine. I felt mental pain. This is so disruptive. We were friends… Now, I am not more than a meal to her anymore. Or a “delicious snack” as she ironically used to utter… I have to take a rest and sit down.

Her body movement intensifies again. Instead of slow walking it’s more of a shaking that was slowly getting stronger and faster since I laid down to rest. I beat her again. It answered my punches with a very deep and short fearsome hum echoing through the cave. And then it starts… shivering… very quickly. But what was that? I have just seen something very strange on the roof above me. I switched off my flashlight. Clearly visible now, electric sparkles playfully scurry alongside the cave. The shivering increases as the shaking does as well. Shortly after the stomach becomes illuminated by a series of lightnings racing up and down the walls. The shivering stops. I have never imagined to be able to see something as beautiful as frightening as this.

Although the shivering stopped, the shaking still goes on and did not reach its maximum, yet. Her periodically breathing lungs are getting louder and louder. The sound of her pumping heart accelerates. I can hear her exhaling now. What the hell is she doing… wait! Is she…?

All movements and sounds abate as… she screams.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

 

Last Chapter update:

5th of June