- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jana Chapter. Her thoughts from her point of view. She feels powerful, but is also unsure about how everything could happen this way.

Last Chapter update: 30th of May

Chapter III – Mercy?


 

It happened. I really swallowed him. This must have been so weird for him. For me, somehow, it was and still is a very satisfying feeling. Strangely. I feel so powerful. Two men at my mercy. And they go where ever I go… hold captive effortlessly by my shape on the side.

It's crazy how fast I reacted to this strange flash... I actually don’t know what happened, but I don’t trust these people. And to feign the vanishing of the two shrunken guys was the only way for Sam and me to get out of this strange place. Having said that, thinking of strange places I feel so sorry for him. While getting shaken around inside of my gut while I am swimming, he does not know anything about my plans. He might die of fear and think I have turned into a predatory monster! He must feel very hopeless right now… But I don’t want to digest him. I want to rescue us. Of course, he can’t survive in there for ever, but he will be ok for today. On the other hand, I have to be quickly because I have drunken some gulps of water which might result in flushing him down into my intestines. But I don’t know if it was enough to do so.

Well, Sam is not the only one inside of my stomach. However, I don’t care about the coach, I think. It won't be too bad, if I can’t save both. Since he might be involved in this mess anyways. To be honest: Yet, these are just loose feelings and assumptions that arise my intuition. As a matter of fact, I need more evidences to accuse anyone or especially him. But I do not sentence him to death. When he dies, it will be an accident. Anyways, after dressing up and leaving this place I won’t be able to sneak around here just to get to know who is behind all of this. The coach is a dispensable loss in this trouble. A collateral damage. It is not my fault, if I will have digested him. The fault is attributable to the distrust they have spread. I have to save Sam and me. No matter what.

Now, I must return to my coach and act stupid. We can’t talk under water and I did not learn to lie in diver’s speech. So, I point to the spot where… I ate… erm… lost them. And then signal a thumbs up. The sign to return to the surface. He nods and we start to ascend.

Ascending the last few meters of water, I still try to simulate the future in my head. What will they do to us? Have they seen what I did? I don’t think so. Do they have a clue what I did? In whose gullet they went? Maybe. They will interrogate me. But they won’t be able to withdraw my freedom and put me in a room for too long, will they? Shit… they have enough secret rooms in this large area to privately arrest someone against their will. I can only hope they are not too cruel, yet. I can’t do very much in this situation now. I have to wait, understand how my position will change and maybe I will get more action potential.

I really hope he is okay… I did not want to hurt him… He’s such a dear boy. But wait… What might happen to him in my bowels? Nothing bad, I suppose?

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

 

Last Chapter update:

30th of May