- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Wow, remember when I said that I would try to make sure that chapter 2 wouldn't take as long as the first? Well that was 26 days ago. I'm really sorry for the delay and I'll try my best to make it so that doesn't happen. But, I can't promise anything. For now, I hope you all enjoy this chapter. It took a pretty long time (which should be pretty obvious).

      Walking in with all her luggage in hand, Megumi, last to enter the hotel room, flopped down, face first, onto the incredibly soft queen-sized bed. Since she had stayed up countless nights preparing for the trip, she felt extremely relieved and relaxed, upon touching down on the plush cloud-like hotel bed. It was so relaxing, in fact, that she almost immediately found herself falling into a deep, and tranquil slumber. However, in her haste to enjoy a calming catnap, she failed to notice that there was one other person on the bed. That person soon found himself slowly drowning in the large expanse of Megumi’s bosom. 

 

      "Megumi?!" The others yelled out, trying to wake her up but to no avail. After realizing the fruitless nature of their yelling, they began to panic trying to think of a way to rescue the tiny that was currently lodged in between her breasts. 

 

      "Delinquent girl!" Sekira said, looking towards Furyu. 

      "I already said, that ain't my name you-" Trying to retort, Furyu was cut off as Sekira started to speak again. 

      "Whatever, that doesn't matter right now! Rentaro's suffocating and he needs someone to help him! Can't you just like… punch her in the head to wake her up?" She asked, and was somehow surprised when Furyu had reacted negatively to her suggestion. 

      "The hell are you talkin' about, psycho!? I ain't gonna punch her awake! Are you crazy, or somethin!?" As the two of them argued, Ms. Tsukikage, who was in the next room, went to check out what all the commotion was. 

 

      "I can't trust you, kids, with anything, can I?" She sighed. Upon briefly listening in on their argument she had gotten the gist of what was going on. "Of course…" She sighed once more with a tone of absolute disappointment, before going over to Megumi's sleeping body. 

 

      Without an ounce of hesitation, Ms. Tsukikage plunged her hand straight into Megumi’s cleavage and began diligently searching for Rentaro. 

 

      Sensing this in her sleep, Megumi wriggled and turned at the mere sensation of Ms. Tsukikage's skillful hands and as she finally got a grip on and fished out the unlucky micro boy, Megumi let out one soft moan before falling back into her deep sleep.

 

      "Target… acquired!" She exclaimed, triumphantly holding him in the palm of her hand.

 

      “Why does this always happen to me..?” Rentaro said depressedly crawling into a fetal position. When it came to Megumi, Rentaro actually enjoyed being squeezed together between two monolithic mammaries, however, in this instance, he was smothered and very nearly crushed flat between her pristine breasts. This life-threatening interaction would forever change the young boy’s perception of Megumi’s once gentle and comforting bosom. Noticing this, Ms. Tsukikage decided that it’d be best to hand him over to his friends so he could recuperate.

 

      “I’ll be leaving him in your care, so try not to have too much fun while I'm gone." She said, handing him off to one of the girls before walking out of the room. 

 

     "W-Wait, you're not gonna have fun with us at the beach?" Haryu asked with a sad look on her face. Even if they had just met, Haryu wanted to have fun with everyone, regardless of whether she knew them or not, and Ms. Tsukikage was no exception. 

 

      Kneeling down towards her level, Ms. Tsukikage flashed a somber smile towards the young girl. 

 

      "I'm very sorry about not being able to join you guys, but I have some important work to take care of. I hope you'll be able to have fun without me." She patted the young girl on the head with the tip of her finger before leaving the room. While her absence cast a minor sense of gloom to befall the room, it hadn't lasted long as Megumi finally woke up from her brief nap and was now more energized than ever. 

 

      "Who's ready… for the beach?!~" She asked, jumping up from the bed before striking a pumped up and excited posed. Megumi's giddy excitement reverberated throughout the hotel room infecting almost all of the people in the room with a sheer sense of enthusiasm for a fun day at the beach, all except for two people. One of which was excited for a different reason, completely unrelated to Megumi's infectious optimism, and the other wasn't excited simply because of a distaste of all types of social gatherings. 

 

      "Hehehe, I can't wait to show Rentaro my swimsuit…" Sekira murmured to herself while staring intently at her bag. At the same time, the others were also looking at their bags, excited to enjoy some fun in the sun.

 

      A couple of minutes later and the group had gotten all their stuff together and made their way to the scenic beach outside. On the way there, Megumi spotted quite the interesting object in Furyu's hand. 

 

      “Eh?! Furyu, It looks like we brought the same beach bag! I didn’t know you were into cute stuff.” She smiled, holding up a colorful canvas bag with a cute cat design on the front.

      “I ain’t into cute stuff!! It was just the only thing I had layin’ around!” She said, defensively trying to brush off Megumi. During her brash and embarrassed response, Furyu mistakenly tried to rush ahead of the group only to trip on some frayed carpet that caused her to face plant on the carpeted floor, which in turn, caused Megumi to trip on top of her.

 

      Upon seeing Megumi and Furyu trip and fall, Rentaro instinctively braced himself, despite being in Sekira’s grasp. Most likely out of some strange form of PTSD, but it only lasted a moment before the two of them got their bearings, picked up their stuff, and continued walking to the beach with the rest of the group. 

 

      The sun shone down on the soft sand below, and waves splashed gently against the shore. The sea scented air blew pleasantly against the lush palm trees that lined the outer edges of the scenic beach. It was truly a paradise, especially for Rentaro, whose eyes focused on a group of beachgoing hotties. However, he wasn’t interested in their hot bikini bodies, his eyes were hot-fixed on their slim legs. 

 

      Their thighs, calves, and most importantly, their feet, some housed by both flip-flops and sandals, and the majority stood completely bare. Rentaro had a big perverted smile on his face and was literally salivating at the absolutely perfect sight laid out before him. With such an abundant number of stunning beach feet in front of him, it was almost enough to make him stand to attention

 

      Noticing this, Sekira was understandably angry and, surprisingly, so was Furyu…

 

      "Where the hell are you staring…

 

You damn pervert!!" 

 

      They both said almost in unison and while Sekira’s reaction was mostly normal, Furyu's own was very strange. And that irregularity was further set in by the group's reaction. 

 

      "Oh my, that was quite the reaction, big sis. Are you taking what I said at the airport to heart? I'm happy for you!" She squealed with excitement and stared happily at her. "Normally, I can't get a single word through that thick head of yours, but I'm glad that you finally took my advice on something." 

 

      "Shut the hell up and let's get changed." Trying to hide her very apparent blush, she roughly stuffed Haryu into her beach bag and ducked into the women's changing room. Trying to mask the awkwardness, the other's soon followed suit. 

 

      "I can't wait for you to see my swimsuit! I'm absolutely positive that you'll love it!" Sekira said, smiling at Rentaro. "You'll love it so much that you'll never need to stare at some shallow beach girls ever again… hehe~" She winked before dropping him near the front of the men's changing room. 

 

      "Why can't we be all romantic like that, Tomo?" She asked, looking at Tomoya with puppy-dog eyes obviously trying to tease him. 

 

      "Sorry, but the moment you start acting like that towards me is the moment I call the police." He scoffed, shooting an annoyed glare towards her. "Also, what's this 'we' stuff you're talking about? Last I checked you were just some perverted hentai loser with no regard for the people around you." 

 

      "Awww, you have such a sharp tongue, Tomo." She faked a moan, before bringing Tomoya close to her face. "That's what I love most about you…" Upon hearing her say this Tomoya's face lit up red with a slight blush and upon seeing this, Fujo could barely contain her intense laughter. 

 

      "Just kidding! Hehe~" She winked before dropping him off at the changing room. 

      "You're a real piece of-" He was cut off as Fujo ran off into the changing room. She succeeded in teasing the hell out of him and this was just the beginning. 

 

      And with that, all the girls had gone into the changing room leaving Tomoya and Rentaro alone in front of the men's changing room. Both of them had gone through quite an awkward experience and were desperately looking for something that'd change the subject.

 

      "So, um… Fujo's pretty cute, I think you guys would make a good couple." Rentaro said, awkwardly looking at him.

 

      "Like you'd know anything about good couples. Just shut the hell up and let's get changed already." He sighed and walked into the changing room. 

      "Wait! I thought you said there wasn't a snowball's chance in hell that you'd go to the beach?" 

      "She's gonna force me to go anyways. Might as well get this over with…" 

 

-A couple of minutes later in the women's changing room-

 

      "Ahhh! My swimsuit is a little tight." Megumi complained, struggling greatly. 

      "Yeah, I get what you mean. Mine's kinda tight too… especially around the chest area." Mai said but despite the intense struggle, the two of them still persisted in trying to get their swimsuits on. 

 

      Meanwhile, with Furyu and Haryu…

 

      "Big sis! I can't find my swimsuit! Are you sure you didn't leave it in the hotel room?" Haryu said exploring the inside of the beach bag like it was some kind of cave. 

      "Nope, I definitely put it in there. You're probably not looking hard enough." Furyu absent-mindedly reached into the bag until her hands brushed against the fabric of what was supposed to be her swimsuit. And as she pulled it out of the bag, she was hit with quite the realization. "... WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!?!" She yelled out in both anger and surprise.

 

      "H-Hey, sis… I-I don't think this is my swimsuit…" Haryu yelped nervously holding up a micro-sized bikini top with a ridiculous size tag attached to it. The number was rubbed out and unreadable, but the letters next to where it once was were very eye-opening: '... DD.' Furyu was also dealing with a similar situation, however, it was on a much larger scale (literally). 

 

      After staring at the absolute unit of bikini top for a couple of minutes with her mouth agape, Furyu finally realized what was happening. ‘Megumi did happen to point out the fact that we were had the same bag, and the only cannons that could fit into these holsters belong to her, which means…” Upon realizing that her minuscule cup was currently being revealed, she rushed out of the stall she was changing in and straight towards where Megumi and Mai were.

 

      “Hey, Megumi… I think your swimsuit is a little too tight. I already gave up on putting my swimsuit on, so you should probably give up as well. Also, how did you even end upbringing that one? I doubt anything in your wardrobe could be that small.”

      “W-Well… I think m-my mom put it in b-by mistake. A-And also, I’m n-not gonna give up, b-because M-Megumi… Shiro… never gives up!!” Short of breath and basically suffocating, she desperately tugged on the swimsuit with all her might trying to get it on. But, just when all hope was lost, made one last attempt and finally did the impossible. Though, not only did she find it nearly impossible to breathe it was very evident that the swimsuit wasn’t going to last that long thanks to her assets.

 

      “Yo, Megumi. I think you took my bag by mistake. Um, you didn’t happen to get a look at my swimsuit… right?” Furyu asked, only for her jaw to drop at the absolutely ridiculous sight of Megumi wearing a swimsuit that was many sizes too small for her and the way it tightly dug into her skin. “What the hell are you doing..?”

 

      “Ahaha… t-this swimsuit was yours, that makes a lot of sense. H-Here, let me get this off-” Reaching behind her, an audible ripping sound reverberated throughout the changing room, and, shortly after, so did an awkward silence.

 

      A few minutes later all the girls had exited the changing room and headed towards the hotel gift shop in search of a new swimsuit for Furyu, however, thanks to her anger, Tomoya and Rentaro were subsequently left alone with no explanation near the beachfront with the only hint being a friendly ‘We’ll be right back’ from the still considerate yet remorseful Megumi.

 

      "I wonder what that was about…" Tomoya asked, only to be confused when his question was met by an uncomfortable amount of silence. When he looked over at Rentaro, he could see him staring off into the distance with an insatiable look of pure desire on his face. It was then that Rentaro had enacted his ultimate beach enjoyment plan!

 

      Pulling out a pair of binoculars, he ran straight towards a nearby bench and hid behind one of its legs. From there he could 'enjoy the sights' in complete and utter safety. In this position, he had a perfect view of almost every girl on the beach and their respective footwear. Even if he couldn't see some of their faces from such a low position, none of that really mattered to him! His eyes bounced pervertedly from girl to girl and leg to leg as he carefully observed all beachgoing hotties and even a couple of sporty girls who were jogging to keep fit. He could envision himself being stomped into the sand and attached to their feet. Normally that'd result in his untimely demise, but this resort was exceptionally micro friendly to the point at which there were over 1000 things that have been specially tweaked with micros in mind. From extremely soft sand that made it almost impossible for a micro to be crushed, to artificial currents that prevented them from drifting out into the open ocean. 

 

      "Hehehe~" Rentaro chuckled like a dirty old pervert, as his desire had completely taken control of him and all Tomoya could do was watch from afar with judging eyes. 

      "I'm surrounded by idiots…" He said walking over to the bench in order to get to a safer location. 

      "That's a bit rude don't you think? This is perfectly healthy for a growing boy like me." He commented, with his face still shoved up against his binoculars. 

      "Yeah, you keep telling yourself that…" Tomoya sighed and leaned up against the metallic leg of the bench. In his mind, he was wondering how long it'd take for the girls to return, but he wasn't worried or eager to have fun, he was just bored and thanks to Fujo pocketing his phone earlier, he had nothing to do. 'At least nothing life-threatening or annoying can happen here.' Or so he thought... 

 

      For the next few minutes, the only thing the two of them could hear was the distant chatter of beachgoers and the occasional earthquakes that arose from girls coming in and out of the changing room. As Tomoya leaned against the wall, he couldn't help but feel that Rentaro's sharp focus was a little disturbing. For the life of him, he couldn't remember a time in which he was this silent, and for some reason, he was actually feeling self-conscious. 'Maybe I'm not interesting enough to talk to-'

 

      "Hey, Tomoya. What are you into?" Rentaro asked, putting his binoculars away. It seemed as if he had his fill of spying on women and was hoping to make small talk while he waited for the girls. 

 

      "Uh, W-What do you mean?" He asked, kinda surprised. After all his inner self-conscious sulking, he didn't expect him to start a conversation. 

      "You know how I'm into legs and stuff, right? That kind of stuff. Like what you like most in girls?"

      "Why do you ask? That seems pretty random… and weird. Don't you think that kind of stuff should be kept private?" Tomoya stared at him with a slightly uncomfortable and scrutinizing gaze. 

      "Ah, yeah I guess it was a pretty weird question. It's just that normally the guys in class call weird, or a traitor whenever I say that I prefer feet over boobs or ass, but you've seen me peep on a bunch of girls for 10 minutes straight and haven't really judged me at all." 

     "That's because I don't care…" He sighed, only to flash a slight smile towards him. "But, if you still wanna know… my tastes are pretty vanilla and, um 2D." He held his head down in slight embarrassment, half expecting Rentaro to make fun of him. 

      "2D is great too. The amount of amazing art I've seen is really awe-inspiring, it's sad that I'm not really talented when it comes to anything artistic. I have a lot of great ideas that'll never be drawn." Rentaro let out a chuckle before looking at Tomoya once more. "I know that you can be rude and kinda sexist from time to time, but honestly, you're a really great person and an amazing friend, Tomoya. I know that I'll always be able to depend on you." He flashed his token perfect smile towards him and gave him a friendly thumbs up. 

     "I'm not some waifu in a dating sim, so before you try putting the moves on me, just know that cheesy ass lines don't work on me." He laughed, genuinely amazed by how corny he was. After thinking that he just acted like that to lead on girls, he was surprised to learn that was just the type of person he was. 

 

      As the two of them laughed, their moment of friendship was abruptly cut off by the ear-splitting noise of something dropping right next to them. 

 

      "Crap, hold up Mina, I totally just dropped my phone." Going down towards the ground, the girl reached under the bench hoping to find her phone that had slid underneath. Feeling around was mostly futile, but as she retracted her hand she was surprised to see that she had somehow nabbed herself a tiny. 

 

      The girl was slightly tanned, had perfect blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. She was wearing an overly revealing bright red one-piece and definitely seemed mature, but not like adult mature. She couldn't have been over the age of 21 and was most likely a college student. Not to mention the fact was extremely well endowed in almost every single category. Boobs, butt, thighs, you name it and she'd be well endowed in that place. Furthermore, she also seemed to have a friend with her. A clearly Japanese woman with waist-length average black hair and extremely average grey eyes, but despite her average looks, there was one thing that was extremely far from average: her height. Calling the girl tall would be an understatement and it was hard to believe that she was around the same age as her friend. She was probably a foot taller than her already tall friend. If Rentaro had to guess, she seemed to be somewhere around 6'7(204 cm). For a micro, every girl was a giantess, but this girl blew that metric out of the water. 

 

      "Eh? You're not my phone." She said holding Rentaro in the palm of her hand, but as her eyes met his, a blush came over her face. "But, you are pretty cute. Hey, Mina! Get a look at this little cutie."

 

      Kneeling down, Mina, the girl's friend, got closer to Rentaro. Now that she was at a way closer distance, her intimidation was cranked up to a 10 and the scary thing was that she didn't even look that intimidating. Aside from her height, everything about her was surprisingly average, if not slightly above average. 

 

      "Wow, you're right. He is kinda cute, how'd you find him, Marie?" It was a bit of an understatement to say that Rentaro was nervous and he made it more than evident to the two girls. Sweating bullets and blushing like crazy. But, he wasn’t nervous out of fear, it was more out of attraction. Truth be told, Rentaro had a thing for tall girls with long black hair. Being this close to her had him more than flustered. 

 

      "A-Ah I-I'm kinda w-waiting for some f-friends. Um, s-so can you let me go?" He said sheepishly, shifting his gaze back and forth between the two girls. 

 

      "What was that little guy? I couldn't really hear you…" The blonde girl asked, bringing her face closer to him, only to notice his intense blush and how much he seemed to be staring at Mina. "Oh, my…" A smug smirk appeared on her face. "I think the little guy has a little crush on you, Mina." She said before bringing Rentaro closer to her friend's face. 

 

      "A crush? I'm pretty sure he's just scared. Like, even most normal-sized guys are afraid of me, so what makes you think a micro would ever be attracted to someone like me?" She asked, picking him up and placing him in her own hand. Being even closer to her, Rentaro was way more nervous and Mina definitely noticed it. "See? Look at him! He's so clearly afraid of me, I mean it makes sense considering how tall I am. If normal girls are like skyscrapers to him, I must be like some kind of mountain or something." 

 

      Taking a deep breath, Rentaro finally decided to get his head straight and actually think about what she had said. It was clear she was misunderstanding something, and that thing being that Rentaro was afraid of her. After realizing that he was probably making her feel self-conscious about her height, Rentaro set his mind on making things right by exclaiming how he really felt about her.

 

      “I’m sorry!” He yelled out, surprising her a little.

      “Sorry for what?” Confused, Mina brought him closer to her face in order to hear him better.

      “I’m sorry for making you think that I was afraid of you. In actuality…” Rentaro took another deep breath. “I think you’re extremely cute!!!” He shouted, catching her off guard.

      “C-Cute?!?” Shocked by his kind words, Mina’s face glowed a bright red color and she quickly reacted to hide the blush with her free hand. But, as flustered as she was from just being called cute she was about to get even more flustered because Rentaro wasn’t finished complimenting her just yet.

      “I think everything about you is absolutely perfect! Your flowing black hair, your deep grey eyes, your slim, sexy body, and especially your height!!” 

      “D-Do you really think that? Most people think my height is a turn-off, but if you actually like how tall I am t-then-” Before she could finish her sentence she was abruptly cut off by her friend.

 

      “Hehe~ I think it’d be best if we continued this conversation elsewhere… like our hotel room, for example. What do you say, cutie? You could probably have a lot more fun together, in a place like that.” She winked, propping up her breasts with her arm. To literally anybody else, this would be seen as a blatant attempt at seduction, but Rentaro was too dense to notice it (and the fact she was using her boobs didn't make it any better).

 

      "Sorry, but I'm here with some friends so I won't be able to." Despite the enticing offer to 'have some fun' with what he would describe as the perfect girl, he couldn't forget the fact that this was still a club outing. 

 

      "Awww, that's too bad. Is your friend waiting under that bench? Because if so, maybe we can have some fun togethe-" Looking under the bench she saw the relatively unattractive Tomoya and started to back peddle, almost immediately. "Scratch that, how about we tell your little friend down there to send a message saying that you'll be 'having some fun' with your two new friends?" While Rentaro laughed it off and tried to politely deny their invitation once more, Tomoya was busy recovering from that huge mental burn that he had just received. And while he was pretty used to being insulted by women, or rather insulted in general, it still kinda hurt on the inside. 

 

      Despite his best efforts, Rentaro was seriously failing to push the two girls away. And as Mina looked at him with insanely cute puppy-dog eyes, his resolve was slowly wavering. 

 

      "You really won't join us? I'm sure your friends wouldn't mind. C'mon, please?~" Mina pleaded.

       "I-I'm sorry but-" Before he could reject her offer, he was cut off as a group of familiar girls approached the changing room. While most of them seemed to be in a good mood, there was one that had a horrible and straight up threatening look on her face. She was holding a plastic bag with the hotel giftshop's logo. 

 

      "Damn gift shop sales clerk. Only one size that fits me, my ass! I'll 'one size' that bastard straight into the ground." Furiously clutching the bag, Furyu stormed off into the changing room without even acknowledging her two micro friends. 

 

      "Oh, hey Rentaro! I see you made some new friends. Where's Tomo?" Megumi asked walking up to the two girls that had been accosting Rentaro. And as if the two of them weren't even there, he casually responded to Megumi's question. 

 

      "Tomoya's underneath the bench and by the way, would you mind telling me why is Furyu so mad?" He asked, worried that something bad had happened to her. 

      "Well, it's a kinda a long story-" Before Megumi could go on another one of her lengthy explanations, she was briefly cut off by Fujo. 

 

      "Furyu kinda got screwed really hard when she went to buy a new swimsuit. Let's just say they only had one that fit her, and… just wait and see." She said, desperately trying to stifle a laugh. As she approached Mina she had a heavily delayed reaction to her imposing presence "Woah you're, like really tall." She said in amazement and slowly backed away while readjusting her glasses. 

 

      "How tall she is doesn't matter! What does matter is that she has her grabby mits on Rentaro!" Sekira exclaimed, sizing up Mina despite being a foot shorter than her. "Look here, you bimbos! He's mine and I have been anticipating this trip for my entire life-" 

 

      "Didn't we get the tickets two weeks ago?" Megumi asked, confused by the stuff Sekira was saying. 

 

      "That doesn't matter either! The point is I came here to have fun with him, so I'm not gonna let a lamppost and some suntan gal steal that away from me!" Sekira said, stealing him from Mina. 

 

      "W-Wait-" As she tried to object, she stopped by her friend who seemed to know that this was their cue to leave. 

      "Oh, would you look at the time, Mina! We should probably get out of here. Seeya later, Renren~" She winked once more, picked up her phone, and walked away from Rentaro and the rest of the group. 

 

      "Thank you for calling me cute, I really appreciate it, as well as everything else you said about me! T-Thank you- a-again hehe. Bye… uh, for now." Mina bowed and followed behind her friend, all while waving at him. And while Rentaro waved back at her he found himself losing his footing as Sekira began to shake in disbelief at what she had just heard. 

 

     "Y-You called her cute?!" She asked, tightening her grip on Rentaro. 

      "Well, she kinda reminded me of you, so how could I not call her cute." He smiled, oblivious to the possibly dangerous levels of jealousy that Sekira was showing. However, thanks to his unintentional smooth talking, she seemed to have calmed down, relatively. 

     "Awww, you're so sweet, Rentaro~" She said as she started to affectionately rub Rentaro against her cheek. "But don't ever say anything like that to any girl but me ever again, OK?" She whispered to him with a tone of innocence, only for her threat to completely fly over Rentaro's head as Furyu finally decided to exit the changing room. 

 

      With her face red as a beat, Furyu slowly emerged from the changing room entrance. Her body was draped with a towel, but it was impossible to completely cover up her swimsuit. She was wearing a very girly bright pink frilled bikini with stripes. 

 

      "..." Rentaro didn't know what to say. In his mind he wanted to say something about her, but knowing Furyu, he thought that he'd somehow end up weirdly offending her. So, thanks to him being lost for words, he just stared at her for an uncomfortably long amount of time. 

 

      "I swear, if you keep starin' at me, I'll stomp you into the sand!!" She threatened, completely unaware of the fact that her new swimsuit had made it almost impossible for her to seem menacing in the slightest, and when it came to Rentaro, not even the actual threat seemed to be effective in the slightest… In fact, it may have had the opposite effect. 

 

      "You saying that only makes me wanna stare more…" He said, slightly drooling after imagining what it might feel like being stepped on non-lethally on extremely soft 'micro-safe' sand. 

      "W-What the…" She blushed and proceeded to clear her throat. "Yeah, yeah, whatever!! Who cares if my swimsuit sucks?! I bet your guys' swimsuits are 100% worse!" Despite how much she deluded herself there was no way that'd be true, and deep down Furyu knew that there was no escape from the humiliation she was feeling.

 

      "Hehehe~ I can't wait!" Sekira was too busy thinking about all the compliments she'd receive from Rentaro to even hear what Furyu was saying and she happily walked into the changing room, only to be stopped by Fujo. 

      "He stays out here." After realizing that she was attempting to bring Rentaro into the changing room with her, Fujo was quick to intercept her and steal the tiny from her hand. "Here you go, Furyu. And take care of Tomo too while we're changing. Thanks!" She said handing him over to the embarrassed girl before going into the changing room with the rest of the group. 

 

      "Look, don't be so hard on yourself! I can tell that you feel a little embarrassed but… I

I think it suits you pretty well." 

      "Yeah, right! I look like such a…" 

      "Cute girl?" Upon finishing her sentence, Furyu started to blush way harder.

      "Jeez!!! What don't you think is cute?! Hmph!" She pouted, turning her head away from him "...but thank you." Finally deciding to shed her embarrassment, Furyu took a deep breath and finally started to accept her god awful girly swimsuit. "If you tell anyone at school about this, I'll… never forgive you." Realizing that whatever violent threat she had in mind wouldn't be enough to shake Rentaro, she went with something that was sure to work. 

      "You have my word." He said, smiling sweetly towards her. 

 

      After a few minutes the girls were finally done changing and were ready to reveal their swimsuits. First up was Megumi, who was wearing a surprisingly low profile standard white underwire bikini. However, what was most surprising is that she was wearing her hair down while still using her hair bow as a cute accessory to her swimsuit. And while they may not have been rating how they looked out loud, Tomoya, Rentaro, and Furyu would all give Megumi's swimsuit a resounding: 8/10

 

      Next up was Mai, who was being safely held in Megumi's hand. She was wearing a plain navy blue one-piece school swimsuit. It wasn't anything outrageous, however, if there was one stand out feature of her swimsuit it'd be the way it clung tightly to her body and accentuated her already prominent chest giving it a little bit of a 'sexy school girl' type feel. And of course, she was still wearing her classic headband. Overall score: 6/10

 

      After Mai, was Haryu who was also being held in Megumi's hand. She was wearing a very cutesy frilled one piece with blue polka-dots. And that's all the details I'll give because I doubt anyone would like a sexual explanation of a 14 year old's swimsuit. Overall score: A+ for being cute. 

 

      After her was Sekira, who seemed to be pulling out all the stops. She had a very mature looking all black laced two-piece bikini that was tied at the front. And while the swimsuit alone expressed an already mature and sexy aura, combined with Sekira’s jet black and flowing hair caused her whole look to escalate to a whole new level of attractive, especially towards a certain person. Overall score: 5/10 (average lowered by Furyu and Tomoya's low ratings).

 

      And last but not least, was Fujo Shizue who… was wearing a very boring striped two-piece bikini. She wasn't busty so other than being slightly proactive it was completely ordinary. Overall score: 3/10. And while she may have had the most boring of the bunch, Fujo had still had something up her sleeve that she wasn't ready to reveal just yet. 

 

      Now enthusiastic and geared up the group finally set foot on the soft sand and basked in the soothing sunlight. Everyone was very excited and the beach was more than inviting. So, with everything set and done, they were finally ready to enjoy their day at the beach. 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for your patience and I really hope the chapter didn't suck as much! 

 

Special Thanks(as always) to:

labbaART (twitter.com/LabbaArt or labbacomics.com/ or ko-fi.com/labbaart) or if you want to check out the original "source material" it's all up on labbacomics.com/ Be sure to give them lots of praise 

Follow me on Twitter:

RandomInterWeeb (twitter.com/RandomInterWeeb)