- Text Size +

In long bounds, the princess' pounding soles rushed after the blue portal lights. They flickered in and out, further into the distance, amid the myriad twiggy branches. As the woods themselves darkened, plant growth blotting out the sun, the flashes of teleportation were like flares - signalling her next target. Though they became harder to see when Amalia's face kept filling with the treetops.

And not only her face. Long rows of branches buckled against the force of her chest. They did little to slow down her sprint; she simply let them snap apart. Some scraped the remaining walls of the home. Others, though, ended up right into her cleavage. To her surprise, a few chirping birds fluttered out of nests, caught in the bulbous surfaces. Despite being in sync with nature, something stopped her from fully grasping the pain in these plants. Was there something different about Wonderland's botany? Was she simply too focussed on catching the Wabbit? Or, most likely, was she just annoyed that the branches kept flying at her from every which way, prodding and squeezing her curves?

She spat out some leaves that flew in her face; more bits of the Wabbit's house crumbling from her pumping arms in each swing. Panting, and dusting a little of the rubble off her chest's white cloth, she peeked around. "Hey! Come back here, you springy little-!" Another wooshing teleportation sound guided her - even as the greenery grew vaster, and her visibility grew worse. "He could get away if I stay still... Stay strong, that's what you've learned!"

Continuing on, the princess pushed through the massive tree trunks. Her brown eyes remained pinned to that fluffy tail. Thus, she wasn't looking below as she approached a field of beautiful flowers... And passed right on top of the field.

The plants didn't see a thing coming. One second, everything was serene in the Tulgey Woods, besides their gentle song. Next, they noticed a strange tremor. A dull *boom*, growing louder. Thin cracks emerging from the soil, stirring their roots, as the large invader - whatever she was - pounded the ground. A silhouette covered the space between the trees in the sky, engulfing them in darkness. All they could see disappeared in dust clouds from the stomping foot; until the approaching ceiling of a mud-coated, royal sole replaced the treetops above.

*SCRUNCH*

Amalia trampled the daisies, daffodils, and roses with the full force of her determined dash. Her left heel dug deep into the flowerbed, twisting them slightly underneath - as her right foot pressed on, creating *crash* noises far ahead in the distance. While she took her next step, the flowers craned their stems up, to see some of their brethren plucked from the ground. The plants' vibrant colours brightened up the filthy-covered flesh, pasted to her bare foot like pressed flowers. Still more plants lay writhing and squirming in the vast, deep trench of her footprint. With shock and horror, the forest-dwellers gazed on as the princess continued.

One whispered: "What kind of flower was that?"

"Flower? No." Another gasped. "That was a beanstalk, for sure."

The princess absently wiped her heels on a tree trunk while continuing, dusting off a crushed bits of wood and vegetation. With her efforts to keep up, she was starting to grow tired. Sweat was dripping from her arms and legs, washing away some lingering chunks of the house she was carrying. "Can't slow down... *hah*... Or that Nox-Wabbit-Yugo-thingy's gonna get away...!" Her panting breaths rustled the leaves. Quickly, she set off to running again.

And just as soon as she started, she stopped with a jerk.

She'd gotten herself trapped between two trees' trunks. They clung around the few rooms still remaining stuck to her body - a damaged bit of the living room, and a chunk of the pantry. Even if she wiggled and squirmed, they remained caught, rendering her unable to move. Poking branches had penetrated the holes and windows - and pressed into both her wide hips, and teardrop-shaped breasts. She tried her best to pull herself out; but only succeeded in snapping bits of wood against her flesh and garments. "This day - just keeps getting better - *ngn* - and better..." The princess sighed.

On the ground, woodland creatures got a perfect view of her perky ass jutting out towards the sky. She ran in place, kicking up piled of dirt (and further burying the unfortunate beings she'd thoughtlessly trampled). Her arms swung up and down like a chicken, and she struggled to push the bark back; to no avail.

Amalia drooped over, limbs and flower flopping in exhaustion. "I'm not going anywhere, potted like this..." Calling upon Sadida enchantment, she tried to will the trees into opening up. Vines and branches rose from the ground below, rumbling through the greenery; knotting like pretzels. They only blocked her in further. Some even pressed tighter against her tits, tickling against them - or across her plump thighs, wrapping around her developed leg muscles. What kind of vegetation was this, not responding correctly to her magic? It was like this whole forest was upside-down...

One snaking, slithering green vine rose directly beneath a bird's nest. It plopped the thing right on her green hair. A creature within began screeching down at the wobbling world below: "Serpent! Get away, get away from here!"

The princess grunted, her legs sinking to the forest's floor. "Aw, and now I have to deal with this bird squawking. What I wouldn't give to hear Eva complaining, instead..."

Beneath her, the shifting branches tipped a bit of the Wabbit's house up to her face. Most of the furnishings had flown out the window, but one table remained in place. Atop it were fresh cookies - each marked clearly with the familiar "Eat Me" writing. "Huh, if I were to get a little taller, I COULD break out." Amalia nodded. Unable to reach in, she simply tilted the house against a branch; until the snacks slid right onto her tongue. In a quick GULP, the Sadida downed them instantly.

She tapped her foot, sending yet more quakes through the forest. "Come on, when does it start- Ah - AHRT!" In a few quick, bounding bursts, her body pushed outwards, her pulse quickening. The strong trees bent around the contour of her widening hips, buckling from the pressure - before her instinctual wiggles made them snap cleanly.

In a few thundering BOOMS, the remaining bits of housing snapped apart. The green leaves coating her curves broke exploded out, littering the forest floor with a multitude of wall and flooring bits. The vines surrounding her thighs, one by one, popped open in a splatter of green fluids. Great trunks that stood untouched for years buckled against the pushing force, dropping sideways against other pillars like dominos. Facing pressure from her expanding crotch - still beneath the leafy skirt - birches and firs collapsed. Some massive trees found themselves stuck to the surface, briefly, before still more ticklish flexes crunched them apart.

Unable to keep balance at her new size, Amalia fell over. Her vast backside knocked out scores of other vegetation and animals, burying them into a pair of deep, circular craters. The impact made birds take flight in the distance - and permanently reshaped the woods' twisting layout. It was only by a small miracle that she barely missed that odd tea party below; her groin looming right in front of their long table.

From the nest above, Amalia heard more squeaking: "Oh my, oh my - it's even worse than a serpent! Bursting out of that cocoon - it's a giant moth! Keep away, keep far away!"

She quickly flicked the nest off, a whistle ringing in her ears as it flew out in the sky. "You'd think nobody here had ever seen a Sadida! Honestly..." Dusting her rear, and rising back to her feet, she began scanning the surrounding land. Above the treetops, the rampaging royalty had a better perspective of the way out - and a clearer view of the glimmering flashes that the Wabbit was leaping through. Soon enough, she was back in a full sprint after the blue dots.

Unfortunately, the treetops below, brushing against her chest, didn't help her visibility at all. The entire forest ran in panic from the oncoming stomps, rushing to avoid the pounding assault from the skies. Nobody among the tangled branches was safe from joining the dust and rubble spreading out across Amalia's soles. She took little time to consider the creatures scurrying below her. At this scale, the very wiggle of her toes were a life-threatening action. And if they weren't caught in the web of folds making up her brown skin, they'd be stuck in the avalanche of wood, while she plowed through the mighty trees. Every sway of her hips, or lift of her legs, sent more stray bark tumbling to the dirt ground.

Hopping over a large hill, her soles crushed another large flowerbed - squeezing in discomfort at the slightly wet sensation of dew underneath them, mixing with her sweat. "If only I had that pesky Shushu map to show me the way to go from here..."

A small procession of fluffy creatures - Mome Raths - gathered from amid the trees, their tiny bodies forming an arrow pointed right to the hopping Wabbit. No sooner did Amalia take notice of his bouncing form again; and follow after him. Her right foot crashed through the trees above, and in one deft move, flattened the field of flowery beings below her.

"Ow... Is that a twig caught down there?" Having stepped on a broken trunk, the Sadida's sole was starting to sting. Unwilling to let a potential servant of Nox get ahead any further than he already had, she kept hopping forward on one foot - putting her full weight on the scurrying people below her. She brushed her other heel into her leg, rubbing the flattened rubble (and wildlife) against the thick surface of her thigh's skin. But that itch was still there. Quickly, she ground it into the dirt; crushing everything below, and brushing Wonderland's inhabitants again and again with powerful scrapes.

Finally, at the edge of the forest, she saw the Wabbit's ears peeking up. "Gotcha! Little pest, you're gonna explain what you were up to!" With a few agile leaps through the woods, she landed above the Wabbit. He yelped at her battle cry - and kept running, not looking back, desperate to escape. His tiny form lay in the shadow of her looming chest (still dirty from her promenade), surrounded by sweat droplets pouring down from her shoulders. Her teeth bore a nearly predatory grin, as her eyes narrowed on him...

...And a little itch shot up her leg. The princess felt a pair of tiny hands clutching to her skin, navigating below her leg guards. Someone was climbing up her - someone very skilled at mountaineering. Amalia's teeth clenched when the scurrying sensation traversed her inner thigh. She looked down, and slapped at the teensy, dark blur shooting across her legs. It shot away, jumping into the nearby trees.

Amalia rubbed her head. "Doesn't anyone in this kingdom respect personal space?" She kicked at the darting interloper's last spot; the incredible strength in her plump legs knocking a new set of trees over. A few branches were glued to her legs, thanks to the sweat. But from below her, right around her generous hips, she felt the same tickle - of boots scaling her curves. They hopped around the rubble, continuing their ascent.

"Stop that! Off me!" The princess twisted out, slamming her hips against more of the woods. New trees timbered down, blocking off the suspicious Wabbit's escape attempts. What were twigs to her were entire logs rolling across the clearing. Her backside's shadow arced through the skies, a moving mountain of green and brown.

Yet, the tiny person ascending her was able to match her lumbering motions. In a swift dance, the climber shot an arrow, with a rope attached. It pricked the flower in her hair. Soon, the stranger began scaling her torso -  dodging the living landscape's various slaps and twists. Coming closer into view, Amalia noticed this shrimp had odd clothes, matching the rest of the surroundings - something like a formal guard's uniform, mixed with a card's face. The slender, blonde figure passed by her chest, crawling beneath the white fabric...

Amalia slammed both of her breasts together, reeling back in surprise. "What - what are you? Nobody has that kind of accuracy with a bow! Nobody except..."

The tiny stranger kept moving... Until its head poked out of the chest. A Cra, with a determined glare in her green eyes. She struggled to tug her arms out of the meaty masses that engulfed her - one hand containing a bottle, labelled "Drink Me". Her stern voice addressed the Sadida royalty: "You're not a serpent or moth at all, are you?"

A little chill ran down Amalia's spine; followed by slow relief. She looked down, smiling at her friend's familiar glare. "Evangeline! You found your way here, too? You should have said it was you! We wouldn't have to - ACK!"

She gagged in the middle of her sentence. The guard shot the "Drink Me" vial up between her lips, right from her bow. The liquid slid down her throat; and soon, its tingling, sugary flavor spread across her body. Her eyes shrunk as she felt something pulling inwards; and her unsteady legs rubbing against the greenery and bark below. Branches tickled her from underneath, brushing across her. Slowly, the clouds flew further and further out of Amalia's view; until they were completely overshadowed by the treetops. That water - it was shrinking her, like the drink before!

Amalia stumbled about, confused; as the Cra woman, who was once inside her cleavage, soon surpassed her in height. The Wabbit, still dazed, was already making his way away. The princess rushed after him - only for her companion's gloves to fall on her shoulders, pulling her back. She thrashed in place, panting. "The Wabbit! He's with Nox, I'm sure - we can still catch him, Eva!"

The now-taller woman looked to her in confusion. "...Eva?" She shook her head, ears flopping slightly. "I don't know who you're mistaking me for, but I serve Wonderland's royal family! You have no right to flick me off your head, and you have no right to order me now!"

Amalia gulped - thinking back to what she'd been doing. "You... You were that bird? That - that wasn't - I really wasn't paying attention!" Her height kept diminishing, becoming like a child before the Cra.

"Do I look like a bird?" The Eva lookalike's grip tightened, her fingers becoming stronger. "I was in that nest on lookout for a rampaging monster. It's a good thing Drink Me bottles are easy to come by - or you might have half of Wonderland under your feet by now."

The Sadida looked up in confusion. "My feet? But all I did was run a bit..." She looked down, and instantly wished she hadn't. She was standing in her own footprint, with ruins of trees and flattened flowers buried into the ground. Into the distance, the imprints continued. They cleanly cut through old tree branches, coating the remains with grime and detritus. Some bushes were still reeling over in her trail of destruction. Those trees that trapped her - they'd been torn to confetti. She sputtered; the ruins of her chase only growing larger before her eyes with each passing second.

The guard with Evangeline's features put her hand around the princess. At her final height, she was no larger than one a Sadida's doll. The Cra managed a calm tone, even in the midst of the chaos. "You're under arrest. Come, you're going to see the Queen of Hearts."

"But - but--!" Amalia wobbled her heels in the sky, creating gusts of wind - as the Cra pulled her towards a castle. And, judging by the continuing bursts of blue light, it was the same castle that Wabbit was hopping towards...