- Text Size +

"Urgh! What was that all about...?" As she shook the wet droplets out of her hair, and wrung the leaves forming her clothes, she took inventory of her surroundings. There were rows of trees, which looked close enough to the vegetation in her kingdom. However, the massive mushrooms and hut-like houses threw everything off. Each was either too large, or too small. That liquid had shrunk her earlier, hadn't it? Maybe her scale was playing tricks on her deep, gentle eyes.

Noticing a pretty box that had washed up with her, Amalia took it with her. "Wonderland, he said? Yeah, I'm wondering a lot of things already. Where did that fluffy guy - ahh!"

From between the shrubberies, that familiar blue glow sparked again - leading the princess to the next portal. The openings rushed right inside one of those homes: a quaint structure with a straw roof, and pale walls that had gaudy pink accents.

That Wabbit had jumped right in. If the princess entered the house now, she'd be able to catch him by surprise - and he'd have nowhere to hop off to!

Slinking in - with as much stealth as she could manage while still soaked - Amalia sneaked into the door. The place was stuffed humble, cozy furnishings - old trinkets and decorations that looked like antiques, but from countries that she couldn't recognize at all. If Ruel was here, he'd surely be appraising every little knickknack, estimating their costs. The carpet tickled her toes on each step; but she kept her laughter muted, knowing it'd ruin her ambush. Noticing something wobbling in a room upstairs, she trekked towards it. Eyes alert. Steps cautious Her hips had a bit of trouble fitting through the stairs' narrow railings. As they squeezed in the room, wiggling around the doorframe, they knocked over a vase and picture.

"Aww, no!" Bounding to catch them, she juggled them back up between her hands and waist - as sweat poured down her forehead.

"Easy, easy..." With a deep breath, rustling the leaves on her outfit, she held her stomach. No signs of that fleeing creature in this room - it had naught but a soft bed and cabinet. Still, she had to silence any noises around, or her infiltration plan would be wholly ruined.

*Grumble...*

A blush crossed her brown cheeks. That was her tummy rumbling, through the thin walls. Honestly, after that spell-casting, she was hungry - but why did her stomach have to bug her now?

Eager to silence her hunger pangs, she fished around her shirt for that tiny box from the entrance. It was full of cookies, wafers, and biscuits with fancy decorations atop - each with "Eat Me" written on in pink candy. Probably not very filling in the long-term: but she needed a quick boost more than anything. And so, she gobbled them down quickly, barely even chewing before swallowing each treat.

Between bites, a bit of a fluffy tail caught the corner of her eye. The Wabbit with the clock was downstairs; and about the get away! She leaped for the halls, ready to take chase again...

...But couldn't get through the doorway.

Her hefty hips, which already had trouble sliding in, could now barely budge past the frame. The walls buckled and creaked around the ample curves. A few cracks slid out in the white, wooden surface, reaching out through the halls. And they were getting bigger - while the doorway was only getting tighter around Amalia's poor, plump frame!

The princess yelped in surprise, covering her own mouth. The swift motion of her arms knocked paintings off the walls, and left holes. "Am I growing? What kind of nutrients did those cookies have?" She stared at her gut, which started sliding across the floor - and busting through the floorboards. "Urgh, I should've listened to Eva when she said these snacks would be bad for my form..."

Sprouting out, her arms reached further and further across the halls, and down the stairs. Thanks to her awkward position, her left knee was bursting out of the top floor, breaking into the living room. Her head bumped on the ceiling, lifting the straw roof an inch or two up. She tried to grab the stairs' railings to stay steady - but found herself pulping the wood with barely even a touch.

Well, that was her stealthy approach flying right out the window. Literally, in fact: her right heel was poking out the window, shattering its frame, extending further and further out by the minute. Meanwhile, her left foot was making its way down the floors, and into the basement, with no signs of stopping.

A familiar, squeaky voice shouted from below: "Help! Monster!"

She twisted her head to the sudden noise - cascading locks of her green hair knocking over a bookshelf and chair. "Monster? At a time like this? I'm not exactly in fighting condition, here--!" She clenched her teeth, and flailed helplessly in place. One outstretched hand clawed through the furthest wall, opening up a tiny peephole for her: a glimpse at the outside world, still shrinking away before her eyes.

The Yugo-like Wabbit was panicking outside, hopping from portal to portal, like a fish skimming a pond. To her surprise, a wandering dodo in formal gear strutted by, his beak held high. Instantly, the fluffy creature jumped to him, pulling on his coat. "Hyelp! There's a monster growing in my house! I-I was just getting ready for the queen, and - and it's like vines bursting out over the walls! Oh, I hope my poor Tofu is alright in there!"

"Hey!" Amalia called from the window, her bark shaking the ceiling lights. "I should be the one calling you a monster - with that Nox-y clock, and your weird fertilizing food!"

This shout sent saliva crashing on the Wabbit's face; he shook his fur in terror, puffing it up. "Aurgh! The beast is getting angrier! It'll tear my house apart at this rate!"

With a quiet stare, and a shake of the head, the proud bird propped a hand up to Amalia's outbursting heel. The dirty sole twitched, tickled, as his feathers sunk in. "Well, this sure is a big ol' thing. Why, leave this any longer, and you'll have a Great Redwood poppin' out of your windows. Could even have a new forest." He stepped up her leg in fluttering leaps - tickling the gargantuan woman. Her writhing and chuckling kept her from fighting back, or doing anything but shaking. It caused miniature tremors in the ground around, knocking the Wabbit off-balance. The dodo continued trotting along the limb: "Nothing I haven't handled before, though. Monster, leave this house so we can have a proper battle!"

Amalia stared at him through the crumbling holes. "Geez - what are these guys? Treating a princess like she's some sorta weed... You're as muscle-headed as an Iop!" She reached out through the house; but only made more of the upper floors collapse on her. Rubble, furniture, and walls scattered across her half-naked spine, down into her hair, and on her buttocks.

With a little tweet, the Dodo called out to a nearby lizard, bearing a ladder. "You there!" His wide feathers pushed him up. "You can fit in that chimney, right? Pull the beast out through it, and I'll handle the rest!"

Sputtering, the lizard climbed the walls - which now slanted and tilted with every breath its occupant took. "The things I do for this guy..." The little wobbles made the princess' dark skin crawl with goosebumps. His thin frame crept down the chimney... and right onto Amalia's dainty, upraised buttocks.

"Eeep!" She squealed at the cold sensation. Her bulging rear was now pressed against either wall - tight, uncomfortable, and sensitive to even the tiniest touch. The walls' angular frame was almost shaping her round curves, like watermelons forced into cubes. Still immobilized by the surrounding woodwork, she could do nothing but thrash her legs and hands and hold her breath. As the lizard entered, her right foot crashed against the dirt and bushes outside - trampling some of the beautiful, multicoloured flowers surrounding the house. "I want out as much as you want me out, but - watch the merchandise!"

Heedlessly, the lizard pulled at the leafy pants. Its rubbery material bounced him back - pinning him between the twin spheres. The princess kept itching. "Get off there! You can't treat the daughter of King Sadida this way!"

He groaned, getting back to his spindly legs. "I ain't happy 'bout this predicament either, your highness. Gotta do what that dodo tells me, though." Again, he pulled at the green surface; and again, his arms gave out, his body crashing into her cheeks.

"Just like Percy with that sword..." Amalia's leg muscles clenched at the strange sensation, cracking even more of the surrounding structure. "If you keep pulling from there, you'll give me a wedgie!" The plump toes on her left foot curled up in discomfort. They scooped a few of the food crates around the Wabbit's basement, popping them like grapes. That mushy sensation running down her toes only worsened the Sadida's sticky situation.

The tiny reptile scampered closer to the chimney, rubbing his hand together. "Well then, missus, best approach it from another angle!" He began tugging more at her bottom; putting his full force in it; feet sinking into the vast, ever-increasing softness of her booty. Finally, his efforts paid off: a twig snapped on Amalia's outfit. It flung the lizard with such incredible force, that it catapulted him out the chimney, and into the sky.

If the princess had full range of motion, she would put her palm in her face. "Am I ever gonna get out of here...?"

The Yugo-esque Wabbit bounced around in a panic. "The monster! It made such quick work of him! Oh, how will my poor house ever survive...?"

After a moment to think, the Dodo snapped his feathers - and pulled out a match. "Well, this beast is already practically kindling. Why not set it on fire?"

"F-fire?" He gulped.

"Fire?!" The Sadida screamed alongside him. Face pressed to the outer wall, she ripped a larger peephole in the wall. The surface loosened between the pillar-like joints. Was that birdbrain really going to do this?

Lighting the little matchstick on the rabbit's clothes, the bird approached the house. Amalia's squirming had lifted significant chunks of it from the ground; the basement was beginning to peek out from the roots and mud. He paid no mind to the princess' squirming, or the Wabbit's fussing. All it took was a flutter, and a spark - and soon, the base began smoking. The vapors rose up the floors, sweeping into the Sadida's nostrils. Her sneezes and coughs rumbled across the land, making the Wabbit's heart skip. Intense warmth built up around her ankles...

She shouted: "I'll get turned to firewood at this rate! Gotta -- *choke* -- find some way to -- *gag*!" Her speech wavered amid the smoke penetrating her respiratory system. Plant magic would only give the fire more fuel. Desperate to get out, she started lifting as hard as she could, pushing her hands against the ground; bearing the weight of the cabin on her tough, enlarged shoulders.

...*creeeak-snapsnapSNAPSNAP*...

She felt the heavy structure lifting in the air. An avalanche of splinters descended around her, more and more wood raining around from the hut.

...*sssCRRUNCH-!*

The fluffy creature yelled in panic. "My house! My house has grown legs!"

Amalia couldn't focus on him. She was practically wearing his home like clothing, struggling to balance it. The fire started at a bit of hay, which was right near her soles... In a couple of steady, heavy stomps, she snuffed it out beneath her soles. All that was left was a little flame. Lumbering around, the princess lowered her face to it - and blew the fire out like a candle. It was nothing but a breeze to her; but her breath sent the Dodo flying into the skies.

"Ah, there's your problem!" The Dodo spoke calmly from the air, waving to them. "This monster's a Baba Yaga! Why didn't you say so from the start?"

As she rose back up, a dresser fell from the corner of a room. It hit the Wabbit in the head. Quickly, he rummaged through the top drawer. A Tofu fluttered up from it, giving him a pair of gloves. "Oh, thank goodness, they're alright!" A peek at his clock made his eyes bug out. "But heavens, I'm even later! The queen will have my head..." Sticking the clothing on, he quickly made sure his carrot field was okay - before leaping into portals anew, disappearing into the forest with his bird.

Amalia took a deep breath, and called out. "That clock again -! Hey, wait up, I still have questions!" She dashed forward, as well as one could - rubble from the house crashing across her green bottom, more falling with each step. The trees grew in yet more bizarre, labyrinth-like tangles ahead; catching on the windows, and on the exposed bits of her leg guards.

The struggling Sadida let out a sigh. "I couldn't even get a word in edgewise... Don't they know to stand at attention when a princess is talking?"