- Text Size +

part 10

Gina woke up and yawned as she looked up the time on her watch. The watch showed 1:30 pm. Gina swam and went back to sun’s original position to keep the sun back again. Gina sat down on her knees. Gina opened her mouth brought out her tongue. Gina with the help of her tongue put the sun back again to its original position. Gina then swam and went to the earth’s orbital position. Gina brought her lips to the same level as blue planet’s orbital position. Gina opened her massive mouth and brought out her massive tongue with blue planet resting on her tongue. Gina carefully placed the earth back to its original position. Gina poked her face inside blue planet’s atmosphere and her face covered every sky there was on the blue planet. Gina said, “Hi all everyone”. “What amazing 5 days were those weren’t they”. “Today is Wednesday and today I will take away the sun after 20 minutes and keep it inside my mouth on my tongue and the sun will never leave that place again because I don’t want it out of my mouth anymore so don’t expect to see the sun at all from today” said Gina orderly. “As for you all so you all along with the blue planet will be on my tongue far away from the sun because I don’t want the blue planet to be the third planet of the solar system anymore at all and I don’t want it out of my mouth” added Gina to her statement. “So from today 1:20 pm the sun will be resting on my tongue and it will change its position to beneath my tongue at every 5-10 minute interval and you all will along with the blue planet will rest on my tongue so you all will some little to less sunlight when the sun will shift its position inside my mouth from the top of my tongue to beneath my tongue and from beneath to top of my tongue again” said Gina continuing her statement. “The blue planet will also change its position to be beneath my tongue every 3rd day and I will tell you all other changes that are going to be taking place in the coming days but the thing is that from today the blue planet and sun will be inside my mouth and will be on my tongue forever and as of seeing u all each day I will open my mouth and bring out my tongue and then going to talk to u all so you all along with the blue planet and the sun don’t belong to the solar system” said Gina explaining her statement to all the inhabitants of blue planet. “There will be new rules which will be told to you all in a day or two” said Gina adding to her statement. “So it’s 1:05 pm and I will come back after 15 minutes and take you all along the blue planet and sun to its new place as I told so be ready” said Gina waving her hand and left. Time kind of slowed down as everyone on the blue planet waited for those 15 minutes to pass as they cannot do anything to oppose Gina’s decision. Gina saw her watch it showed 1:10 pm so she swam back and peeking her face inside earth’s atmosphere and her face covered all the skies. Gina said, “I know its 10 minutes early but I will take you all along with blue planet and sun inside my mouth on my tongue now” with a huge grin on her face. Without a second delay Gina sat down and brought her lips to the same level as of the earth’s position. Gina opened her mouth and brought out her tongue. Gina placed her tongue beneath the blue planet and once when the blue planet was resting on the massive tongue Gina started taking her tongue inside her mouth and then she closed her mouth with earth inside. Gina then swam to sun’s position and sat down on her knees and brought her lips to the same level as of sun’s position. Gina opened her mouth bringing her tongue out. Gina then placed her tongue beneath the sun and the sun looked like an orange candy resting on Gina’s massive tongue and for some time all the inhabitants of the blue planet could see some light. Then Gina started taking her tongue inside her mouth and closed her mouth. Gina with sun and the blue planet inside her mouth on her tongue got up smiled feeling the overwhelming power and left.

part 11

Gina changed the position of the sun on tongue from the top to beneath her tongue inside her mouth and because of position shifting the people of the blue planet along with the planet resting on her tongue were able to see the sunlight which came into view and lasted only for 2 minutes. Gina did the position shifting as she already mentioned and felt an overwhelming power over all the people of the blue planet. This repeated after every 5-10 minutes as if sun was nothing more than a candy to goddess Gina and she completely controlled sun’s movement. Then Gina closed her eyes and slept for a while. Gina woke up the next day and looked at her watch. The time was 11:00 am on her watch. Gina opened her mouth brought out her tongue and saw the blue planet and sun resting on her tongue and giggled and started talking. Gina already told the inhabitants of the blue planet that she will tell them the new rules which they have to follow as they don’t have any other choice than that and her face will not be visible but the voice will be present. Gina said, “Hi all” in a giggly tone. “From today there will be certain rules which you all have to follow. Rule-1 The sun is no longer present there because i don't want it to do anything other than to be my plaything on my tongue so completely forget the sunlight as it can happen to be visible for 10-20 seconds because of the position shifting so if you have any hopes so to see the sun or sunlight completely kill that hope” said Gina orderly. "Rule-2 Because of the earlier rule the days will only be 10-20 seconds long and for the rest of the time it will be night. Rule-3 Every Monday the blue planet will be on my tongue touching my upper lip for 10-20 hours. Every Tuesday the blue planet will be on my tongue touching my lower lip for 20-22 hours. Every Wednesday the blue planet will be touching my left cheek inside my mouth with the help of my tongue for 10-15 hours. Every Thursday the blue planet will be touching my right cheek inside my mouth with the help of my tongue. Every Friday blue planet will be touching the lower part of my massive tongue for 20-22 hours. As of weekends, on Saturdays the earth will be beneath the lower part of my tongue for the complete day and this time can extend up to weeks. On Sundays the sun could come into view for 2-3 minutes as I will play with the blue planet using my tongue and will move the planet all around my mouth so don't be afraid and certainly be ready. Rule-4 As I mentioned that sun is now my plaything and I will move it around my mouth using my tongue every once a week 3 times for about 2-3 hours and for that time I will move earth beneath my tongue and will keep it there as the time for sun playing can increase up to a whole day or even more. Rule-5 Some of the days will be extremely hot because I will keep the earth next to sun when I will be moving both of them around my mouth on my tongue understood. Rule-6 I will playfully move my tongue at any time of the day so be fine as I will see that you all along with earth don’t get any harm from that" said Gina explaining every person the rules which needed to be followed. “Don’t worry about the moon because I sent it somewhere to a more important place and the blue planet on my tongue will not have any moon” added Gina to her statement touching the moon as her new bellybutton piercing. “Okay now it’s time to go inside my mouth beneath my tongue as I have a sun to play with and I will see you all sometime later” said Gina closing her mouth. Gina using her tongue carefully placed the earth beneath her massive tongue and started moving the sun using her tongue inside her mouth. Gina again laid down in her resting place and closed her eyes with a smile on her face.

 

part 12

Gina kept the blue planet on her tongue and the sun beneath her massive tongue inside her mouth for 3 years completely depriving all the rights of earth being a planet. Every day passed as she playfully moved the sun around her mouth on using her tongue and made the people of earth follow every one of the rule she made. Gina enjoyed every other day doing whatever she felt like with the blue planet or sun inside her mouth. The inhabitants of the blue planet lost all the hope as Gina completely made them believe that the blue planet is just a new thing which will add to her amusement. Then after 3 complete years one morning when Gina woke up from her sleep she looked at her watch. The watch showed the time as 12:00 pm. Gina got up from her resting place and swam to the earth’s orbital position. Gina sat down on her knees and brought her lips to the same level as of earth’s orbit. Gina opened her mouth bringing out her tongue. The blue planet was resting peacefully on Gina’s massive tongue. Gina using her tongue put the blue planet again in its original position. Then Gina swam to sun’s original place putting the sun back to its original place which Gina had inside her mouth beneath her tongue for 3 years and as she did so everything in the solar system was full of light again. Gina then plucked the moon from her bellybutton and using her two fingers kept the moon on its original position. Gina then poked her face inside the blue planet’s atmosphere. The skies all over the blue planet were completely covered with her face. Gina said, “Hi all there”. “What amazing 3 years it’s been isn’t it” said Gina in a giggly taunting tone. “There are some rules that you all will have to follow. First 4 days of the week i.e. Monday to Thursday will be only 10 minutes long as sun will be inside my mouth on my tongue after that time because I don’t want sun to be out more than that. As for Friday the day will be only 2-3 minutes long as the blue planet will be inside my mouth on my tongue and the sun will stay beneath my tongue after that time and this time of day can be shorter also to 1 minute or 30 seconds depending on my mood” said Gina explaining the rules to the inhabitants of the blue planet. “On Saturdays and Sunday the sun will be inside my mouth on my tongue and the earth will be beneath my tongue so because of that there will be no day at all. So as today is Tuesday and the time is 12:05 pm I will come back after 5 minutes and take away the sun” said Gina adding to her statement. “As for you all you with your planet will be inside my mouth beneath my tongue so be ready understood” said Gina orderly waving her hand. Gina came back after 5 minutes and peeking her face in earth’s atmosphere said, “It’s time so I will be taking away the sun and you all inside my mouth”. Without a second of delay Gina sat down on her knees bringing her lips to the same level as of earth’s orbit. Gina opened her mouth flipping her tongue and then placed the earth beneath her massive tongue and closed her mouth. Gina then swam to the sun’s position and said, “Why are you trying so hard to shine, don’t shine come in again” whispering Gina opened her mouth bringing out her tongue and placing her tongue beneath the massive sun making sun look like an orange marble. When sun was perfectly resting on Gina’s massive tongue she started taking her tongue inside her mouth. Gina with sun on her tongue and earth beneath her tongue inside her mouth closed her mouth. Gina got up and left smiling.

part 13

Gina came back to her resting place after having taken the sun inside her mouth on her tongue and keeping the blue planet beneath her tongue laid down and slept. The next day Gina woke up at 1:00 pm and went to the earth’s orbital and put the blue planet in its original place. Then Gina went to sun’s place and kept the sun in its original place using her tongue. Gina poked her head in earth’s atmosphere and said, “Hi all” waving her hand towards the blue planet. Gina said, “Today is Wednesday and mark this day as you all will not be outside my mouth and will be on my tongue forever. See the sun for the last time as I don’t want the sun anywhere else than beneath my tongue and I will not be returning the sun to solar system as I will keep it beneath my tongue forever” continuing her statement. “You all will not be hearing from me ever again as I will keep you inside my mouth forever” said Gina concluding her statement. Then without a second of delay Gina opened her mouth flipping her tongue and kept the sun beneath her tongue and placed her tongue beneath the blue planet. Gina then started taking her tongue inside her mouth. Gina then with earth on her tongue and sun beneath her tongue closed her mouth and stood up and went to her resting place. Gina never returned back to keep the blue planet or sun back to their positions. Gina took the planet and sun and kept them to herself inside her mouth as a subject of personal amusement. The solar system was deprived of the biggest star and source of light as it now was placed beneath the tongue of Gina who had no intention whatsoever to return it back. The people of the blue planet accepted their fate as they were along with the blue planet have to be inside Gina’s mouth on her tongue as they don’t have any right whatsoever other than to sit along with their planet on the massive tongue of their goddess Gina. Gina smiled with the feeling she was experiencing with the power she has all over the people of the blue planet. Gina kept the earth and sun inside her mouth forever and never opened her mouth and never let the people of the blue planet along with their planet and sun out of her mouth ever again because she didn’t wanted sun and earth to be anywhere else other than being in her mouth. The third planet of the solar system and the biggest star of the solar system were taken away forever by Goddess Gina.