- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

TAGs: bare feet, casual domination, shrunken woman, aware, Allison Kim, some other stuff near the end

Shrunk at College

Allison’s Excitement

Story by Sheograth10

Commissioned Artwork by OYG & MakoSaeko



Art by OYG

https://twitter.com/onlyyougts


Today, Amy wanted to have a bit of fun on her day off, so she asked Allison if she could stop by. Allison was currently off on a run, but she had no issue chatting with Amy on the phone. And when she mentioned that she wanted to shrink around her, Allison sounded excited, which took Amy somewhat by surprise.

Regardless, Amy had been in a really small mood recently, so she took Allison’s unexpected enthusiasm as a positive, and went over there right as Allison finished up her run...


Allison quickly welcomed Amy in, and led her to the living room, where they sat down on the couch together.

“So... Is this for more data, Amy?”

Amy didn’t expect Allison to cut straight to the point so quickly, causing her to nervously laugh and say “Oh, not exactly. This one’s just for fun, you know?”

When Allison heard that, she scooted even closer to Amy, as her eyes lit up. She definitely seemed to be excited about this, as she said “Really? Okay!” A moment later, she grabbed the size remote from Amy and started pressing a few buttons. Less than a second later, Allison shrunk Amy all the way until she was just half an inch tall. Amy at least expected Allison to warn her first, so this was a major shock. While Amy stared up at Allison from on the couch next to her, the now titanic woman gazed back at her, asking “Is it okay if I push you harder than usual?”

That question caught Amy further off guard. Normally Nesi was the type to try that, not Allison. She barely was able to squeak out a question, asking “W-what brought that on, Allison...?”

In response to that, Allison nervously laughed while leaning toward Amy, looming over her while explaining “Well... I’ve realized that I really like messing with shrunken people. But I always try to be careful, since most of our friends don’t exactly like being tiny. You’re a different story, Amy...”

After saying that, Allison placed a hand down next to Amy, barely missing the bug-sized woman between her fingers, the impact alone causing Amy to fall over. As Amy got back up, Allison continued by saying “You really enjoy being shrunk, and you even like it when we treat you intensely, so I was hoping I’d be able to really cut loose with you! If that sounds okay...”

Hearing that from Allison left Amy feeling conflicted, since on one hand, she was in a fairly small mood recently, and she likely wouldn’t feel satisfied unless she was pushed much harder than usual. Then again, with how much force Allison could already exert on her friends while shrunken, she didn’t even want to imagine the mayhem she could cause if she wanted to go all out. Though she was well past the point of no return, as she was sure that she wouldn't be able to convince Allison otherwise even if she tried.

And with Allison looming over her like that, Amy was forced to take in every inch of her, stunned by how attractive her friend looked to her right now. Her eyes were laser focused on her, and from this angle, she could clearly see her ample cleavage. The sheer feeling of powerlessness she experienced while the mountain-sized woman watched her intently left Amy almost speechless, barely able to string together a coherent thought. In a way, it felt like Allison’s own excitement was causing Amy to lose herself in it all, barely able to think of anything beyond how much she’d enjoy Allison pushing her until she nearly broke.

Due to that, Amy nervously smiled and nodded, only managing to say “D-do... your worst, A-Allison...!” She was beet red, blushing from ear to ear, though she was much too small for Allison to notice that.

Allison nearly squealed when she heard Amy’s statement, slamming her other hand down near the first one, knocking the shrunken researcher down all over again. After that, she leaned further down, appearing more like a predator to the tiny woman. Her breathing was rapid and heavy, assaulting Amy with the hot steam, while she could clearly see how her clothing was damp, reminding her that Allison was still sweaty due to her earlier run. And as she continued to loom over her, Allison exclaimed “You’re the best Amy... Seriously!”

Right after that, Allison snatched Amy up and brought her into her bedroom, planning on enjoying herself to her fullest...


When Allison got to her bedroom, she placed Amy on the floor, plopping down to sit on the mattress, struggling to contain her growing excitement. And before Amy could say a word, Allison giggled and said “This’ll be so fun...” At her current size, Amy’s voice was dwarfed by Allison’s, giving her a clear reminder of how much power she effectively signed off to her now titanic friend. Now that she sat down, Amy looked up, seeing Allison staring down at her with eyes wide with elation. Her sneakers were absolutely gigantic, seeming more like buildings when compared to the now bug sized scientist.

A moment later, Allison reached down, taking off her sneakers and socks, doing so much slower than Amy anticipated. Allison started with the sneaker furthest from Amy, untying the shoe and pulling it off, before tugging the sweat-stained sock soon after. After that, she leaned down toward Amy, untying the shoe that was right in front of her, lazily removing the sneaker and sock, before holding both up in the air. As she did that, she lifted her foot slightly, keeping her heel still on the hardwood floor while hovering her sole and toes over the shrunken woman. Allison’s now bare foot was monumentally huge, casting a shadow over Amy, all while the excited woman grinned and winked down at her.

Her toes scrunched and released, seemingly just as excited as Allison herself was at toying with the tiny Amy. Due to her recent jog, Allison’s foot was still sweaty, with beads of sweat dripping down around her, though the droplets were larger than her own head. The radiating heat and scent were overwhelming to Amy, where the sheer intensity of the musky pheromones made it a challenge for her to think of anything besides Allison’s titanic foot. She knew that Allison had large feet, having size 13’s and all, but seeing them like this, at such a miniscule size, made them seem almost impossible to comprehend.

The way Allison's foot towered over Amy so completely caused the tiny woman to fall back onto her butt, slowly crawling away, while the gigantic ped gradually lowered toward her. Amy knew that she had no way to escape, but she just couldn't help herself, though all it seemed to do was amuse Allison, who quietly giggled in response. Then, in one swift motion, Allison slapped her sole onto Amy, flattening her under the ball of her foot. The weight bearing down on Amy was extreme, preventing her from squirming, where the sweat-laced scent surrounded her. It felt incredibly pleasing to her, causing her to involuntarily twitch, though even that was barely possible with how much force Allison pressed on her.

When Allison started to lift her foot from the floor, the sound of her sweaty skin slowly unsticking from the hardwood was deafening to Amy, who remained plastered to the gigantic ped. She still couldn’t move, though before she could even appreciate the fresh air, she saw Allison’s building-sized finger crash toward her. In a moment, the pad of her finger smashed Amy’s body further into her sticky and warm skin, smothering her completely. And as she did that, Allison sighed with pleasure, muttering “This is even better than I thought...”

After saying that, Allison used her finger to forcefully rub Amy’s shrunken body up and down her sole, grinding the shrunken woman incredibly hard. Her bones creaked, her muscles slightly ached, and she felt just a slight twinge of pain, where the extremely intense satisfaction caused Amy to tear up. And Allison was enjoying the experience just as much as Amy, possibly even more so, as she started to bite her lower lip while kneading her shrunken friend harder and harder against her still sweaty skin. The longer it went on, the more forcefully she pressed her thumb, and by extension Amy, into her sole. She slid her up and down, and from side to side, all without a hint of a pattern, doing so extremely chaotically.

Allison only did this for about a minute, after which she moved her thumb away from her foot, allowing her shrunken friend to fall back onto the hardwood floor. Amy landed with a splotch, in a small puddle of sweat, as she struggled to push herself back up. And when she looked up, while still mostly prone, she saw that Allison was looking at her with an almost ravenous stare. While trying to catch her breath, and cough up the sweat she had already ingested, she muttered “How about... a break...?”

The titanic woman didn’t hear a word, stretching her toes and slamming them down on Amy, smashing the shrunken researcher without a care. And while she was pinned under her big toe, Allison giggled and said “This is just... so...” She trailed off for a moment, her excitement welling up, before spilling over before she practically shouted “liberating!!” Hearing that worried Amy, who was starting to regret giving Allison carte blanche on just how much vigor she would put into toying with her.

Once she exclaimed that, she scrunched her toes, ruthlessly dragging Amy along until she was crammed into the warm and sticky space above the ball of her foot. And once she got her in that position, Allison clenched them, harder and harder every second, as she closed her eyes and allowed herself to get lost in the sheer pleasure of dominating a shrunken person who wanted to be treated that harshly. Despite how badly her body was contorting, and the slight pain that she seemed to be feeling, Amy was feeling aroused, possibly more so than even the roughest she’d gotten with her own shrunken playthings. Allison’s toes were unforgiving, just like the rest of her foot, but they only made the diminished scientist want to become nothing more than a speck of trash to be tormented.

Upon thinking of that, she felt a sudden chill, not expecting to enjoy being dominated so fully. This was probably going to be the longest day of Amy’s life, and it would likely be just as unforgettable for the titanic Allison who was more than ready to push her to her very limits...


Amy had one of the most unforgettable and longest experiences of her life, being brutally toyed with by the titanic Allison, who’s intense excitement seemed to increase the longer the day went. The tiny scientist was made intimately familiar with each and every inch of her massive friend’s monolithically huge feet, from the somewhat coarse heels to her long and slender toes. And the entire time, Allison never once slowed down, leaving her shrunken friend in a state of never-ending ecstasy.

It wasn’t just her feet; Allison gave Amy a full tour of her whole body, mostly without a word of warning or an offer of respite. She was ground ruthlessly into her well-toned but moderately thick thighs, where the scent of her womanhood was not unnoticed by Amy, especially whenever Allison aggressively sandwiched her between those thighs. Allison also rubbed her tiny friend all around her breasts, frequently smashing and mashing Amy between them, practically suffocating the powerless woman in her ample cleavage.

All in all, Amy was given both everything she ever wished for, and far too much to handle. Regardless, this was one ride that she had absolutely no control over, and Allison had no desire to end things until she completely got her fill.

Things didn’t even end once night came, since Allison had a few drinks as the evening progressed, getting even more forceful with each subsequent alcoholic beverage. By the time she was ready to pass out, she grabbed Amy tightly in her fist, changed into a warm set of pajamas, and stuffed her shrunken friend into a wool sock before slipping a barefoot inside.

Amy was pinned by the heavy flesh of her foot, unable to squirm despite how enjoyable each tipsy step felt on her miniscule body. When Allison slipped into bed, she quickly fell asleep, leaving her shrunken friend to silently appreciate her location.

Fortunately, Amy had a tiny bit of room between Allison's warm sole and the equally warm woolen fabric, but only enough to slowly crawl around. Amy didn't want to be woken up by Allison stomping on her, so she started to crawl up toward her toes, hoping to seek refuge between them.

The journey wasn't easy, as her movement tickled Allison slightly, disturbing her just enough for her to rub her other foot against her sole in her sleep, ruthlessly grinding the shrunken scientist with the pure strength her size 13 feet could dish out. Though honestly, being so fully dominated by her friend felt intensely fulfilling to Amy.

"Maybe... I'll ask Allison to... Do this more often...?"

Even saying that was a challenge, due to how little Allison's titanic feet held back on her. But after a lot more struggling, Amy finally made it to her goal, Allison's toes. Here, she wouldn't need to worry about a being crushed underfoot in the morning, so she carefully crawled between her big and 2nd toes.

"Hopefully they won't get antsy with me in there..."

Unfortunately for Amy, her presence was just enough to stimulate Allison's toes, causing them to clench down on her tiny body, with extreme force. They wrapped around her for a full minute, where Amy could swear she felt a rib crack, even though she knew for sure that she was far more durable. Allison's toes were just that strong, which made sense given the size of her feet.

Amy only got a few hours of sleep that night, as Allison's toes frequently 'woke up' to have another ruthless play session with her, all while the woman herself slept soundly. This wasn't the first sleepless night she'd had, though it was the first time it wasn't due to working on a crazy project. She didn't have any objections to a night like this, and clearly Allison's toes didn't either.

Being so fully dominated all day by one of her dear friends, with all of her agency held by said friend, felt far more fulfilling than she would have thought. And in the back of her mind, between getting practically crushed against Allison's toes, Amy wondered if she liked this more than toying with a shrunken person herself.

Allison might have awoken something within Amy...


Unfortunately, or fortunately, for Amy, when Allison woke up the next morning, had completely gotten dressed, nearly forgetting about her shrunken friend. Even though Allison herself did, her toes most certainly did not, toying with her ruthlessly from the moment Allison shambled out of bed.

That was mostly because she was going to be out of the house all day, incredibly busy, so she simply picked her tiny friend up and dropped her into a sock, before putting it and a chunky leather boot on. She didn’t even bother to ask if Amy was okay. All she ended up saying was:

“I really could use some extra support today, so have fun, Amy... I’m sure you’re just as excited as me...”

It seemed like Amy wasn’t the only one who had something new awaken within them...


The End


Art by MakoSaeko

https://twitter.com/MakoSaeko


Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed this short Shrunk at College story!

Check out both MakoSaeko and OnlyYouGTS for more awesome size artwork!