- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

TAGSAware, Unaware, in-shoe, feet, toes, in-sock, Allison Kim

The day that you woke up at the size of a bug, you managed to get your friend Allison Kim’s attention, leading to a few weeks of general fun with her. Now you had a bit of a size thing, and after explaining that to her, she ended up being interested enough to let you indulge. A fairly frequent activity was you going in her shoes, which she soon began to enjoy as much as you did. Though with your puny size, there were times when Allison got a lot more assertive than usual, though you enjoyed those moments immensely.

 

Now was one of those times...

 

 

 

 

 

Currently, Allison was wearing a pink T-shirt and a pair of light tan capri pants, and was barefoot as well. You were standing in her palm, and she had her eyes trained on you, with her eyebrows slightly furrowed. And as she stared at you, she said “I need to finish an essay, so can you go in my moccasin until I’m finished...?”

 

In response to that, you explain that she might get distracted if you did that, causing her to frown and say “You’ll help me focus! Don’t be so negative...”

 

You still weren’t exactly convinced, but then Allison picked up one of her moccasins before saying “This isn’t up for negotiation.”

 

After that statement, Allison dropped you into the moccasin, causing you to land on the soft and fluffy material. A moment later, she dropped it onto the floor, deafening you from the resulting crash. And as you were forced to appreciate the distinct odor within Allison’s moccasin, she smiled down at you while saying “I’ll try to remember to take you out once I finish my essay, okay?” With how forgetful she could get, you had doubts that she’d remember to do that, but that had its perks too.

 

Following that, Allison shuffled her barefoot into the moccasin, smothering you under her thick sole...

 

 

 

 

 

With you in place in her shoe, Allison got to typing on her laptop, wanting to finish her essay in a few hours. And as she typed, she started to idly tap her feet, pounding you into her soft and warm flesh. Each time her foot made contact with the floor, your body would sink into her slightly wrinkled skin, practically engulfing you in the process. And all the fluff surrounding you managed to keep the area highly insulated, causing her foot to sweat profusely, coating you in the process. But when her foot would lift into the air, you’d find yourself sinking into the moccasin fluff instead, as you were hit by the heavy force of gravity.

 

Though whenever Allison got stuck on the wording for a sentence or paragraph, she’d forcefully grind the balls of her feet into the floor, ruthlessly battering you in the process. Allison would also rock her feet back and forth on occasion, flattening you in a different way, but every moment so far in her moccasin was just as intense as the last.

 

The one constant during your experience within Allison’s moccasin was the smell, and it was insanely intense, where it was difficult for you to breathe at times. And since she didn’t seem to feel like putting on socks before wearing the moccasins, her feet had less room to breathe, ensuring that the potent scent would continue to increase in severity as she typed out her essay. You probably could have convinced her to put on socks first, but it was far too late now, so you would just have to live with the consequences.

 

At one point, you heard Allison hum to herself while saying “One of my references had a great quote... Now where was it...” As she looked through the book for the specific quote she had in mind, she popped her moccasins off slightly, allowing cool air to finally grace your presence. It felt invigorating, though it only lasted a moment, as she immediately shook her foot, causing you to be flung deeper into the stuffy shoe.

 

Right after that, Allison shuffled her foot back inside the moccasin while mumbling “Was it this chapter...?” You could only look on with anticipation as her monolithically huge toes swiftly approached you, until they finally crashed into your tiny body, effortlessly burying you under them. Once her foot was back inside the moccasin properly, Allison started to aimlessly scrunch her toes, mashing themselves against you without relent. Her 2nd and 3rd toes seemed to take turns smothering you, where each of them were far larger than you were, to the point that you could offer little resistance.

 

A few minutes passed, where you were incessantly abused by her toes, before you heard her say “There it is! Now to copy it down...” From the way it sounded, Allison finally located the quote she wanted to use, but by this time you wondered if you should try to do something for her. Due to how often her toes were battering you, the best thing you could think of was kissing and licking them, so you attempted to do that.

 

Even though you wanted to do that, her toes slammed into you far too rapidly for you to actually do anything, but you knew that you’d have your chance eventually. So after a few more minutes of getting bashed by Allison’s aggressive toes, her 2nd one suddenly pressed itself onto you, this time deciding to remain planted on your tiny body. This was the moment you were waiting for, so you immediately started to lick the soft and moist flesh under Allison’s 2nd toe, finding it to taste overpoweringly salty.

 

When you started to do that, Allison pressed her toe much harder into your body, flattening the air from your lungs. And as she put the pressure on you, she grumbled while saying “I’m trying to focus, and that isn’t helping!” Clearly your attempt at helping Allison was not appreciated by her, but she was the one working on an essay, so she would know best on what was or was not helpful for her focus-wise. But after that, she started to scratch her hair while taking off her glasses to wipe them off, while saying “I still need to write 5 more pages, so just stay still since I know you like this stuff anyway. You’re the one who keeps on asking to go in my shoes after all...”

 

After that surprisingly harsh statement from Allison, she started to knead her 3rd toe onto your body, rubbing you how she might to a smooth pebble. And as she did that, she sighed while saying “Sorry for snapping at you, but I really need to focus on this assignment, and I can’t have you distracting me like that...” She paused for a moment while continuing to gently stroke your minuscule body with her toe, before saying “If you really want to, you can do all the pampering you wish tonight, okay?”

 

Once that was said, Allison returned to her essay while you returned to being her silent and passive focus toy, though you had no qualms with this arrangement. And even though Allison was one of the sweetest people you’ve met while in college, she occasionally got a lot more assertive with you after finding you at this size. It was rare, but there were times when you wondered if your actions with her near the beginning of your shrinkage awakened something within her. You didn’t have a single issue with it though, especially with how durable you were.

 

Regardless of that, it would take Allison 3 more hours before she finished her essay, where you spent the entire time acting as her toe toy, though you loved the experience from beginning to end...

 

 

 

 

 

By the time Allison finished her essay, she stretched her arms and legs, clenching her toes in the process. That caused her 3rd toe to curl around your body before practically squeezing the life out of you, smothering you to the point of breathlessness, all while she said “I think I’ve earned a treat...”

 

Following that statement, Allison walked over to one of her drawers, thoroughly crushing your body with each step forward. And as she rummaged through it, she idly wriggled her toes, giving you plenty of attention within her moccasin. Before long, she found what she was looking for, which was a pair of pink ankle socks. With them in hand, she walked over to her bed and sat down, before shuffling her feet out of her moccasins. You were able to breathe fresh air for the first time in a few hours, but you didn’t have long to enjoy it when she suddenly clenched her toes, burying you on all sides with her still sweaty flesh. After that, she used a towel to wipe off her foot, removing the sweat that accumulated onto her skin.

 

Once she finished that, she moved onto her toes, where she started to slide the small towel between each of them. When the towel collided with you, it caused you to get snagged to it, where you were brought along as Allison continued to wipe between her toes. It almost felt like you were being flossed between each toe space, and with the extreme amount of force that she applied during this, you didn’t have even a second to breathe. She was also very thorough with this, spending several seconds on each toe space, partially because it felt nice to scratch the coarse fabric between them.

 

By the time Allison felt like her feet were clean, you were stuck on her other foot, between her 3rd and 4th toes. You were completely lost for air, so you desperately tried to catch your breath, all while she had no idea what she just put you through. Due to that, there was nothing you could do while Allison put on the sock, sealing you within. And once her sock was on, Allison scrunched her toes yet again, engulfing you in the warm and now dry flesh.

 

After that, Allison put on a pair of sneakers and started to walk out of her apartment, brutally crushing you the entire time...

 

 

 

 

 

During the course of Allison’s walk, you were eventually sent rolling under her 4th toe, where it flattened you repeatedly. However, this gradually annoyed her more and more, until she finally grinded the ball of her foot into the sidewalk, crushing you without relent. As she did that, she mumbled to herself, saying “Is something in my sock...?”

 

After vocalizing that, she started to tap her foot, pounding you relentlessly into her squishy toe while muttering “Why is that reminding me of something?” A moment later, her eyes widened as she yelled “Oh!!” Once she said that, she carefully walked to a nearby bench, before crossing her leg and saying “I can’t believe I forgot about you!! I’m out so I can’t free you yet, so I’ll take you out as soon as I get back...”

 

Once she finished saying that, she stood back up before giggling and saying “I’ll let you have some of my ice cream as an ‘I’m sorry’ gift... Hope you look forward to it!”

 

Following that, Allison resumed her walk to the ice cream shop, while you were ceaselessly squished under her toe. Even though you were already in love with this situation, since the inside of Allison’s sock quickly became one of your favorite locations after ending up at this size, but the prospect of having ice cream while at the size of a bug was an even bigger motivator for you. And Allison clearly enjoyed your presence, if her quiet humming (which you could clearly hear and feel) was any indication.

 

 

 

This wasn’t how you expected the evening to go, but you had no reason to complain about it...

Chapter End Notes:

This was another Shrunk at College Raffle story. This story was suggested by the winner (@TinyToyIke on Twitter).


If you'd like to be in the running for the next raffle, make sure to follow my Twitter account!


https://twitter.com/sheograth10


I hope you enjoyed this story!


I've also got a DeviantArt (https://www.deviantart.com/sheograth10), where I also post my stories. I also post all commissions I've made featuring my characters from Shrunk at College, so consider going there for them as well.