- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

TAGS: Feet, In-shoe (moccasins), Toes (bare & nylons), Unaware, Aware (playful/gentle)

Shrunk at College Raffle Story: Alena & Liz in the Library

Today was a fairly normal day for you, where you and your good friend, Alena Scarea, were studying together in the library. You both were studying for different classes, but it was still nice to have company while doing so, and Alena surely felt the same way. At the current moment, she was wearing noise canceling headphones, though it wasn’t like you’d need to say anything to her for a little while.

But after a few minutes of studying, you started to feel lightheaded, and before you could even say a word, you lost consciousness. When you woke back up, everything looked strange but also familiar. While you were looking around and rubbing your aching head, you heard a loud noise...

THUD

Directly in front of you landed a massive object that carried an oddly pungent odor, though when you looked up above it, everything made sense. You saw a gigantic tan foot, making you realize that you shrunk while studying. And if that happened, then that would be Alena’s foot, since she did choose to wear her moccasins to the library today. You would be panicking a lot more if this was the first time you’ve shrunk like this, but it’s happened many times recently to you, though it didn’t make it any less worrying.

But before you tried anything else, you pulled out your phone, and quickly noticed that you did not have a signal. You could only guess that your shrinking interfered with your phone, as per usual, so you instead walked forward in hopes of getting Alena’s attention. Since she still kept her foot in the air, you decided to check out her moccasin first, trying to tell yourself that you weren’t just trying to satisfy your latent desires.

As you walked closer to Alena’s fallen moccasin, the extreme scent from it grew more and more intense, causing your eyes to water before long. And yet the temptation of experiencing Alena’s moccasins at the size of a bug again was far too great to resist, prompting you to start climbing up the side of it. Before you got very far, Alena suddenly scooped the moccasin up with the backs of her toes, before lifting the shoe into the air. You were forced to hold on tight as she casually dangled the moccasin, threatening to toss you loose at any moment. The dangling was rough, but the way she shook her moccasin was even worse, as your grip was swiftly fading.

But after one particularly forceful dangle, you were flung up into the air, only to land onto Alena’s instep. And upon landing on her foot, you merely rolled along it into the moccasin, as the angle was just steep enough to keep you moving. She didn’t even feel you as you tumbled along her foot. Before long, you made it into the shoe and crashed down between her 2nd and 3rd toes, where the heat level was intense. It honestly felt like a sauna within Alena’s moccasin, and standing between her toes made things even more difficult for you.

You wanted to remain here for a minute or two to both recover and enjoy the atmosphere, but Alena’s toes had other plans, as they quickly started to scrunch into the moccasin fluff. In a moment, you were smothered between her toes, as Alena assumed that you were another piece of fluff, leading her to unconsciously play with you as she studied. They would constantly wriggle and writhe, rubbing you against their thick and soft flesh, all while you were coated in sweat. For most people it would be hell, but you were in paradise, especially since you seemed to be just as durable as the last time you shrunk.

For the next hour, Alena would absentmindedly toy with you as she studied, not even realizing that you were no longer sitting across from her...

About an hour later, Liz Orfino, a professor and friend of yours, just entered the library. And when she saw Alena studying, she walked over to chat, noticing that there were two sets of study materials even though only Alena was there. Once she got there, she smiled while saying “Hey Alena... Working hard?”

Alena didn’t fully hear what Liz said, mainly from her headphones, but she saw her gesture in the corner of her eye, causing her to remove her headphones while saying “Oh Liz! Just trying to prepare for an exam. How are you?” As she said that, she dragged her feet back, deafening you due to the scraping noise.

In response to that, Liz said “I’m doing okay. But are you studying by yourself?”

When Alena heard that, she raised her eyebrow while saying “No I’m with...” As she said that, she glanced over, and finally realized that you were missing, though she failed to discern exactly where you went. And while forcefully scrunching her toes, smothering you in the process, she said “Hmm... He must’ve walked away or something. I’m sure he’ll be back before too long.”

After that, Liz sat in your seat while saying “Then why don’t we chat while we wait for him? I’m sure you could use a break anyway...”

Alena then smiled before crossing her leg, allowing her moccasin to fall off her foot, letting you experience fresh air for the first time in an hour. And even though you were still lodged between Alena’s toes, you were able to see a pair of feet in black flats. Someone was clearly sitting across from Alena now, but due to being in her moccasin and getting constantly battered by her toes, you weren’t able to hear who she was speaking with.

But while Alena chatted with this mystery woman, she started to flex her toes, squishing you between them in the process. Due to her foot being inside the moccasin all this time, Alena’s toes were fairly sweaty, but the fresh air was quickly drying them. Because of that, you were becoming almost glued to the side of Alena’s 2nd toe, where you lacked the strength to break free. Every few minutes though, Alena would brutally clench her toes, almost suffocating you in the process.

After one particularly aggressive squeeze, your face ended up buried in her skin, which felt absolutely amazing to you. And due to this positioning, you started licking Alena’s skin, wanting to experience how it tasted. You also hoped that through licking you'd end up moistening her toe again, which would save you from being stuck to the dried sweat. It tasted heavily salty to you, but in an amazing way, though all of your licks started to bother Alena. At first she started to scrunch her toes again, forcefully burying you in her flesh and squeezing the air from your lungs. But this time she kept her toes clenched, nearly causing you to pass out from the lack of oxygen, though she released her grip just before you lost consciousness.

You needed to spend a minute just to catch your breath due to that experience, but once you felt a bit more energized, you started to lick her toe again. There was still a chance that doing this could break you free from Alena’s toes, and by this point it was more important to escape than to indulge any further. But when you licked Alena’s skin again, you annoyed her even further, causing her to react to your actions.

Up above, Alena grumbled to herself mid-conversation, before muttering “What a weird itch...”

Liz didn’t seem to hear what Alena said, leading their chat to continue, as you were carelessly scraped off her foot and onto the carpet. You felt dazed, but you weren’t hurt, leading you to brush yourself off and walk forward. And as you walked forward, your vision started to clear back up, you saw a nylon-clad foot waiting for you.

In an instant, everything clicked for you, where you realized that the person sitting in your seat was Liz. Since you’ve spent time shrunk around each of your friends, it became surprisingly easy to tell them apart at this size. But for now, your desire to be toyed with by Liz’s toes without her noticing you overrode your survival instincts, so you made your way toward her nylon-clad foot. As you approached it, Liz started to scrunch her toes into the carpet, causing you to lose your balance from the resulting vibrations.

Somehow you managed to get closer to Liz’s right foot despite all of the vibrations, leading you to take a moment and just admire her nylon-clad toes. They continued to wiggle about lazily, while she and Alena chatted, leading their distinct aroma to wash over you. And that only made you want to experience them even more, so you waited until they stopped moving before climbing onto her big toe. While you did that, Liz started to tap her foot, threatening to throw you off in the process.

While her whole foot continued to flail up and down, you tried your hardest to keep your grip on the nylon fabric, but it soon became difficult for you. And after one more foot tap, you were flung off and started to fly in the air, all while Liz angled her foot up to rest it on her ankle. Due to that, you crashed into her toes as they spread out, leading you to be tangled among the nylon material, which was heavily moistened with sweat. And before you could even consider breaking free from Liz’s nylons, she suddenly scrunched her toes, completely burying you in the process.

Because of your current size, Liz merely assumed that you were a loose strand from her nylons, so she continuously squeezed you under her toes as she chatted with Alena. And while you were being smothered by Liz’s toes, she smiled while saying “So what class are you studying for today, Alena?”

Alena smiled in response, before saying “It’s an upper level Anthropology course. We have an exam next week, so I’m going over the textbook chapters one by one.”

When Liz heard that, she nodded while saying “Oh that’s a good idea! You’ve got plenty of time, so you can definitely review everything you need to before your exam.” As she said that, she pressed the ball of her foot into the carpet, roughly pinning you in the process. After that, she began grinding her foot back and forth, brutally crushing you at the very same time.

While she was doing that, she made a slightly irritated face, causing Alena to say “You okay Liz?”

Liz quietly laughed before saying “Oh I’m alright... Just felt an odd itch. Or maybe my nylons got a bit torn...” After saying that, she curled her toes, wrapping you up between them. Right after that, she pressed the backs of her toes into the carpet, putting an extreme amount of pressure onto you, pushing you to the point of passing out.

As Liz continued to mercilessly crush you between her toes and the ball of her foot, Alena scratched her chin, finding it slightly strange that Liz felt an itch fairly soon after her own itch vanished. The whole situation felt strangely similar to her, leading her to also think about your continued absence. And in a moment of clarity, she said “Hey Liz...? This might be nothing, but can you check where you felt that itch? I just have a weird feeling...”

Liz did what Alena asked, and bent down to check her foot, carefully tugging on the nylon fabric. You were suddenly released from her toe hold, as you saw Liz’s massive visage gaze down upon you. And when she saw your tiny body stuck to her nylons, she quietly gasped while saying “I can’t believe it! He shrunk again!!”

Following that statement, Liz carefully freed you from her stockings before bringing you up to the table, in full view of her and Alena. And when Alena saw you, her eyes widened while she mumbled “He really shrunk again...” But she quickly cleared her throat before asking “Are you okay? And when did you shrink?”

You first told them that you were perfectly fine, if a bit winded, but then explain how you shrunk fairly early into their study session. And when Alena heard that, she asked “So what did you do?”

In response to that, you go over the major details of what happened, since by this point they both were used to how things went for you at this tiny size. And once you were finished, Alena sighed while saying “I wish you at least tried getting my attention before indulging in your kink...”

You nervously laughed in response, causing Liz to say “She has a point, but at least you’re unharmed... It’s a good thing you’re as durable as last time!”

When Alena heard that, she started to scratch her chin, as an idea seemed to form in her head. And as she did that, she said “Since we don’t know when you’ll grow back, why don’t we let you indulge for a bit longer?”

Before you could respond, Liz replied by saying “That sounds interesting. I probably can only stick around for another hour though...”

Alena simply giggled in response, before saying “Well then I’ll let you get the longer turn... I’ll be in here for a few more hours at least, so having a little study buddy might be nice.”

When Liz heard that, she giggled back while saying “I never thought that you’d initiate this sort of thing... Though I’m not one to talk either.”

After that, Alena smiled while saying “Well, since he’s at this size, we’d might as well... And besides, I’m sure he’d rather keep us company this way.”

With that decided, Liz picked you back up without even consulting you, before lowering you back under the table. And after that, she used her free hand to tug on her nylons, revealing a tiny hole above her 2nd and 3rd toes. As she carefully pushed you through, she giggled while saying “I never thought this tear would be so useful... Have fun! When you grow back, give me a call and I’ll help you with what you wanted to study today.”

Following that, she pressed you until you were lodged between her 2nd and 3rd toes, before affectionately squeezing them. After that, she proceeded to go to town on your tiny body, happily toying with you as she continued her chat with Alena. You were in bliss, as Liz ended up becoming an expert at dexterously manipulating you with her toes, due to your previous experience being shrunk in her care.

And so the next hour passed slowly for you, as you enjoyed getting squished and rubbed by Liz’s toes, until you were finally freed from your former professor’s nylons...

Once you were freed again, Liz smiled at you as you took multiple deep breaths, causing her to say “Was that too much...? Maybe I should've given you a break.”

You merely smiled and said that the experience was incredible, like always, causing her to quietly giggle before saying “Well it’s highly enjoyable to have you in my nylons, as odd as that sounds...”

After that, Liz handed you off to Alena before saying “I need to head back now, but you enjoy yourselves... And I hope you return to normal sooner than last time!”

Once Liz was gone, Alena smiled down at you while saying “I still have half my textbook to go through and outline, so our fun won’t be ending anytime soon. Do you mind a longer session?”

You shook your head before saying that since you don’t know how long you’ll remain at this size, you’d like to make the most of it. And when she heard that, she could only laugh while saying “That’s something only you would say... But I’m okay with it if you are! And with how much I’ll need to do, I’ll welcome any pampering you manage to do in the process...”

Following that, Alena moved you under her table, before dropping you right into her left moccasin. And before you could even adjust to the extreme scent, she buried her foot into the shoe, pinning you under her big toe. It was incredibly intense within her moccasin, and Alena’s constant attention only made things crazier, as her toes worked you to the bone. There were plenty of moments where she wasn’t even consciously toying with you, but you adored the force that her toes applied onto you regardless of that.

And for the next few hours, you remained nothing but a toy for Alena’s toes, where you licked and kissed her sweaty skin whenever you were able to...

You ended up remaining at this size for a full week, where she collected your things after that first session at the library, and kept them at her place while she cared for you. For the duration of your latest shrunken episode, you remained in Alena’s care, where she ensured that you’d be thoroughly entertained.

With your enhanced durability, she strived to give you a full course of shrunken fun, though deep down she enjoyed dominating you as much as you did. Your day always started with Alena’s morning jog, where she would alternate between keeping you inside or outside of her sock. It was always intense and amazing, but she’d follow it each time with a morning shower. And she’d attach you to her soap before dragging you all around her sweaty body, knowing full well how much you enjoyed it. After that, you’d both have breakfast, where she strived to treat you with care as she ate. And due to her diligence, you never had a close call while she ate, which slightly disappointed you.

For the afternoon, she’d typically keep you in whichever footwear she chose for that day, though she liked to keep you in her socks more often than outside of them. To her, she felt more comfortable when she could feel you against her skin, since it was another way for her to ensure that you were doing okay. And for days that she’d mostly stay inside, she’d keep you in her bra instead, enjoying how your small body felt plastered to her breasts.

At night, she’d wash you down thoroughly, stripping you completely nude. By this point, you didn’t feel embarrassed about it, though she didn’t give you time to do so anyway as she forcefully scrubbed your shrunken body. You’d get rubbed into by her nimble fingers and smashed against her soapy palms, ensuring that you’d be squeaky clean before bed. And when she went to sleep, she’d give you free reign to sleep wherever you wanted on her body, though she gave you a rule to not go near her crotch, which you strictly adhered to.

All in all, your normal library study session evolved into a lengthy shrunken experience, with both Alena and Liz. That week in Alena’s care was indescribable to you, which made you glad that you got to shrink again, though you wondered when it might happen again...

Chapter End Notes:

This was another Shrunk at College Raffle story. This story was suggested by the winner (Markivis on DeviantArt).

If you'd like to be in the running for the next raffle, make sure to follow my Twitter account!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

I hope you enjoyed this story!

I've also got a DeviantArt (https://www.deviantart.com/sheograth10), where I also post my stories. I also post all commissions I've made featuring my characters from Shrunk at College, so consider going there for them as well.