- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a collab I did with my good pal AntTierGod. With his OC Trish, from his new OC setting Bigger Better You.

Enjoy!

Mostly feet and unaware stuff with this story.

Bigger Better You... at College


Story by Sheograth10

Renders by AntTierGod

Trish & BBY created by AntTierGod



Today, Allison was showing her new friend Trish around campus. She gave her a tour of all the major academic buildings and even stopped for lunch for her favorite sushi place on campus. Their final stop was Amy's office, partially so they could get off their feet and relax, but also so Trish could get some questions answered by an actual professor at the college.


There was just one problem that Allison had no way of knowing about. Amy had shrunk herself by accident earlier in the day, and was no closer to restoring her size when her office door swung open.


Amy looked up from her tiny vantage point among the carpet fibers, terrified at the sight of those two titanic women...



Allison pointed out Amy's couch, where they both started to walk toward it, neither of them glancing at the floor. Amy cowered in fear as Trish's boot-clad foot nearly crushed her flat, before both women settled onto her couch.


"Amy's couch is really soft... I've taken my fair share of naps between classes here..."


As she said that, Allison began slipping her bare feet out of her flats, resting those large peds a fair distance from Amy.


"Ugh... Please don't advertise that to new students..."


There wasn't much Amy could do, but her attention soon shifted back to Trish, who was much closer to the shrunken woman. She soon began tugging at her thick looking leather boots, slowly revealing that she hadn't worn socks with them. And as she did that, Amy started to back away, already noticing as the sharp odor wafted toward her.


"And they took their shoes off like they live here..."




Once Trish took both boots off completely, she stretched out her long legs, inadvertently showing off her bare feet to the diminished researcher. She then planted her feet down in front of Amy, crossing her ankles and looking over at Allison's laptop. While looking up at Trish's gigantic feet, she noticed that they were heavily sweaty, likely from a combination of walking around campus all day in the hot weather as well as doing so without socks.




Amy had absolutely no idea how she'd get the attention of either of them, especially since her phone was normal sized but on her desk.


"I don't think today is my day..."


While she nervously stared at Trish's monolithic sole, she noticed out of the corner of her eye Allison's feet, and how they were slowly sliding in her direction.


"Knowing Allison, she senses me... Or at least her feet do. Can't put it past her..."




When Allison pulled up TubeYou, Trish noticed that her recommended videos section was filled with clips from a specific streamer. One that greatly upset Trish.


*Allison...? You seriously watch that guy??"


Allison was taken aback from that, as she slid her feet closer to the diminished Amy, nervously wriggling her toes at the same time.


"Oh, you mean AntTierGod? Yeah, I watch his highlights sometimes..."


In response to that, Trish began scrunching her toes, providing a worrying show for Amy as her foot continued to loom overhead.


"He's the worst! He's an unapologetic sizest! How can you watch him...?"


Allison scratched the back of her neck when she heard that, not expecting things to go in this direction.


"I don't watch him very much... Is he that bad?"




Trish nodded, before lowering her barefoot, forcing Amy to run away as fast as she could. But despite her best efforts, she could not outrun Trish's insanely long and huge sole. She was soon bowled over, entirely smothered by the massive ball of her foot. Her foot was both warm and sweaty, but it was soft at least, though it was also incredibly heavy.


"Yeah, he went on a two hour sizest rant last time!"


While ranting about this streamer, Trish forcefully twisted the ball of her foot into the carpet, grinding Amy down without a bit of mercy. The irony was not lost on the shrunken scientist, who could barely breathe under the oppressive and gigantic foot.


Both women spent nearly an hour on that couch, with Trish filling Allison in on why she should never watch AntTierGod ever again. For Amy, it was an afternoon she would not soon forget, as she was completely and mercilessly dominated by Trish’s insanely huge feet, all with their owner being blissfully unaware of her plight...


The End

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed this one! Make sure to give AntTierGod a follow on Twitter and DeviantArt!

https://www.deviantart.com/anttiergod

https://twitter.com/AntTierGod


And follow me on Twitter & DeviantArt for more stories and stuff!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

https://www.deviantart.com/sheograth10