- Text Size +

Chapter 4- Let the work begin   

Che shot off immediately to get supplies to start on Billie’s yard. She was very thorough but was also giving him a lot of opportunities to make judgement calls. He most certainly didn’t want to disappoint so he made a plan and began executing immediately.

Meanwhile, back at home Billie had fallen asleep almost as soon as she laid down. Stacy was still being held tight in Billie’s ass. The morning’s activity had caused Billie’s ass to work up quite a sweat and Stacy was completely covered. It wasn’t unusual for her to be covered in Billie’s sweat from some part of her body but it had been awhile since she had been left so long up Billie butt. The pressure was immense. Billie was laying on her back and her butt was being firmly pressed into the memory mattress. This caused Stacy’s environment to stay very warm. Warm enough that the sweat never went away and the smell of ass mixed with shit was very strong. During sex with Che, when Billie pulled her thong to the side to slide Che inside of her Stacy had been pulled extra hard into Billie’s ass. Stacy had pushed her arms out in front of her to avoid being suffocated in Billie’s ass but since there was next to no light inside her ass she placed both hands directly into her asshole. The small bits of shit mixed with the ever growing pool of sweat cause both of her arms to instantly slide in up to her shoulders. Of course this excited Billie and her ass instinctively tightened on Stacy’s arms. From that point on Stacy had to fight the wrinkles of Billie’s asshole. Turning her head to the right she would get a much needed pocket of air. Air completely married with Billie’s shit and sweat but at least it was air. Then sweat would fill her mouth. As quickly as she could she would turn her head and swallow. She dare not spit it out. Even though Billie was clearly distracted, she knew it upset her whenever they didn’t take their “food” gratefully.

Taking a quick brake on her neck she would rest her head on Billie’s asshole. This was always a little bit of gamble. Whenever Billie felt pressure on her ass, her ass would open and begin devouring whatever was in front of it. I mean, its how her arms ended up inside of her. Felling slight movement on her face, and needing to breathe again Stacy would turn to the left this time, catch a few breaths and then Billie would flex her ass when she orgasmed and her mouth would fill with the soft flesh of Billie’s ass.

After all that time with Che here she was, arms still being sucked on by Billie’s ass and she was now asleep. Given that she wasn’t moving it was harder for Stacy to try and reposition her head without awakening her ass so she tried to remain very still, with soft shallow breaths. Being tiny had its advantages, one being that a tiny person just didn’t require as much air, that is of course assuming it’s not being smashed out of you.

Still in a deep sleep Billie pulled her legs up and the movement pulled her thong just a little bit tighter, just enough that Stacy’s hair tickled her ass. Stacy tried to pull her arms free to assist fighting off this hot pulsating monster but the soft folded skin merely sucked on them harder as it pulled Stacy in further. First pulling in her face, and then her whole head shoulders slipped in together. Inside Billie’s ass up past her waist, the smell instantly hit her. Even being face to face with the asshole of a giantess was nothing compared to being inside her actual ass. The heat magnified, the air dwindled, and the scent increased 10x. Inside the walls were moist and sticky with mucus, there was no safe place to rest. The only option was to accept where you were and try to imagine something different. Stacy preferred imagining she was in a steam sauna. The only thing that constantly interrupted her mental block was the smell.

Feeling something stirring inside her ass, Billie began to wake. “ooooooo yahhhhhh ahhhhhh” she said while she stretched and kicked out her legs. Straightening her legs out she felt something slip inside her ass. “Oh Stacy girl, you must have been feeing neglected. I’ll let you stay in there for a while. I know how much you love your Goddess’ ass. Now where are the boys?” Billie said thinking aloud.

Reaching into the trash for chuck she found him, completely immobile, stuck in Che’s cum. “Poor chuck we will need to clean you up!”

Taking the condom in her hand she reached to the ground and found Tom, asleep curled in a ball at the toe of her stocking, “Ohhhh, how cute. Little Tom… hey little Tommy boy, time to wake up” she said sweetly.

Hearing Billie’s voice Tom opened his eye and staring down at him he instantly rose to his feet.

“Sorry, Ma’am. I didn’t mean to fall asleep, I wasn’t sure what you wanted me to do but I knew I better not leave your stocking.”

“You did good, Tom.” Grabbing the top of the stocking Billie swung Tom back and forth. “I need to get Chuck cleaned up so I’m going to let you rest a little more, ok?” Walking across the room Billie pulled open her top drawer and deposited Tom in with her panties. “Pick the pair you like the most!” She said as she shut the drawer, leaving Tom in total darkness.

Walking back across the room she could feel Stacy moving inside her ass, “God I love that feeling, I may keep her in there longer than I was planning,” Feeling Stacy’s movements inside of her with each of her steps, She didn’t care if she was squirming due to her footsteps or if she was trying to avoid coming in contact with her next shit. “mmmm hmmm Shes is definitely staying in there.”

Entering the bathroom she looked down to Chuck, still in her hand, still completely immobile due to the cum, she tossed him in the toilet. Without another word she turned and checked herself out in the mirror. In nothing but her white thong, she admired her body. She placed her hands on her breasts and lightly squeezed her nipples, letting out a slight gasp. Then she moved her hands down her body, reveling in how soft her skin was. Moving her hands down to her thighs she hooked her thumbs into her thong and began to pull them down. Turning her body so that her ass was in full view she watched as the thong seemed to peel out of her ass, bit by bit. It was buried deep inside her ass and she loved watching it pull out. Dropping her panties, she stepped out of them and kicked them to the door to pick up later. Leaning forward again her ass still facing the mirror she pulled her ass cheeks apart. Watching her wrinkly rosebud she lightly pushed it in and out. “Stacy, I love having you in there!!! Thanks for offering, I knew you loved my ass, but when you jumped inside even I was surprised. Thank you my little pet,” She said bringing her hand up from below and lightly tapping her asshole with her middle finger. “Now be a good girl and keep squirming for me, I need to take care of Chuck and I want to feel you inside of me for the whole thing.”

Slipping her hand back down she plunged two fingers inside her wet pussy. She was incredibly turned on from viewing her own body and feeling Stacy inside of her. A couple quick flicks on her clit and her pussy was literally dripping again. Bringing her fingers up to her mouth she licked her cum off her fingers, “Those little pets of mine are so lucky. I taste incredible.” She said talking towards the toilet.

“Oh Chuck are you still in there?” Billie called out, knowing full well Chuck couldn’t escape. “Chuckie, little Chuckerton, oh hows my little bitty teeny weeny Chuck… you pathetic fucking loser. I bet you liked being stuck to that dick didn’t you Chuck? You know fully well it’s the only chance you’ll ever get to be close to my pussy. You’re such a pathetic little creature, flushing you down this toilet is really the only place a shit like you would deserve to go. Don’t worry though, I am a kind Goddess. I’ll keep you for now, but we are going to clean up your gross little body.”

Reaching over to the toilet paper Billie pulled out a few sheets and tore it, making sure it was just long enough to reach the water and the outside of the bowl, she let it fall. The paper immediately began to soak up the water and adhere to the side of the toilet.

“Come now, Chuck climb up the ladder I made you and rest yourself here,” Billie said pointing to the front of the bowl.

Watching him barely able to swim made Billie excited. Then watching him struggle to find a foothold on the toilet paper made her laugh, “Oh come on Chuckie, just climb the fucking ladder, you really are worthless aren’t you!”

Hearing her Chuck pushed himself harder, His foot had caught the paper and tore through but he kept climbing until her made it to where Billie had pointed.

“Good boy, first thing you’ve done right all day.” Putting the toilet seat down Billie peered in one last time, “Don’t worry I’ll get you clean in a jiffy.”

With that she turned and planted her ass directly on the toilet seat opening her legs she saw Chuck directly below her, his eyes wide.

“Don’t worry Chuck, I told you I am a kind Goddess, since your bath was cold, I’ll make your shower warm,” She said chuckling at the end of her sentence. With a little wave of her finger Billie pushed just a little and a squirt of pee hit Chuck directly in the face.

Chuck sputtered. “Ack!” he screamed coughing. The bitter hot piss went straight in his mouth and soaked his hair. It was salty, and bitter and it smelled exactly like it tasted. Chuck panicked for a moment, fearing the worst, and the worst was realized. But why had she stopped? Looking up again Chuck wiped the piss out of his eyes and looked up.

Billie stared back with a predatory grin and then she let loose. Her piss came out like a fire hydrant to Chuck. It pushed him against the toilet bowl and adhered the paper to the toilet bowl until the earlier tear he had made with his foot allowed the water to strip the paper away from the bowl. Chuck shot off down the side of the bowl and back into the cold water. Swimming to the top of the water he tasted and felt her piss all around him. The water on top was warmer and he knew exactly why. He felt one last drop hit the top off his head and then he looked up and saw his owner stand up and wipe herself.

“Oh chuck you must be clean now,” she said tossing her toilet paper in behind her. “Get to a wall in the next 30 seconds and I will get you out, if you fail, you’ll be flushed.” She said walking over to wash her hands.

Chuck dove into the water and swam as hard as he could to side of the bowl. No sooner had he made it to the side of the bowl had Billie come back and extended another piece of toilet paper, “Climb on Chuck”

Chuck did as he told and she carried him to the trash.

“Here you go Chuck, play in there awhile.” Billie said casually dropping him in.

Stepping back into her room she had picked up her thong and was headed toward her dresser.

Pulling out the drawer Tom was in Billie saw he had snuggled into a black thong that she had particularly enjoyed ever since she sewed in the restraints for her tinies. “Oh good choice Tom, but unfortunately the wrong choice. You should know that your favorite pair should always be the dirtiest pair, but don’t worry I’ll make it right.” She said picking him up and wrapping her dirty thong around him. . Each time she wrapped the thong around his body Tom could feel his ability to move lessen, until the final moment when his head disappeared into the gusset of her thong.

“There we go, Tom. I know you are much happier now,” Billie said putting Tom back in the drawer.

With a quick squeeze of her ass she could still feel, Stacy trapped in her ass. Having Tom wrapped in her thong and Chuck disposed off in the trash, Billie reveled in the power she felt. Three tiny humans, completely at her mercy and completely at her disposal. They knew to please her was to submit to her and she almost never had to punish them anymore, except of course when she wanted to. For this reason she was excited for Che… Breaking in a new tiny was always her favorite. Just thinking about it now was getting her wet again, “Hmmm maybe I should pull Tom out again and shove him deep inside of me while I get off with my vibrator. Mmmmmm I don’t need him now, plus he would enjoy that too much. Stacy in my ass is plenty for now!”