- Text Size +

Chapter 3- Welcome Home

That night after Che left Billie furiously began working putting together a new home for him with her other tinies. She had almost forgotten about them while she ran through the house. Periodically she would feel one of them struggle and would remember, “Don’t worry little ones, I haven’t forgot about you.”

Finishing her project she realized it was late and decided that she had to get up early the next morning so better just to go to bed now. Taking off her clothes from that day she admired herself in the mirror, kicking her shoes off for just a minute. White bra, white thong and white stockings. She loved the way her body looked. Her slightly tanned skin accented by the white, she really did look like a goddess. Turning she pushed out her butt slightly and looked over her shoulder. She couldn’t even see Stacy and she loved that. Her ass had completely hidden her girl from the world. Stacy’s entire world was her butt and she loved that. Looking down at her flats he saw her other two pets walking out.

“Come her boys,” she said taking each of her thigh high stockings off at the same time.

She quickly picked up Tom and dropped him in one stocking and then did the same with Chuck. Slowly pulling her stockings back up, Billie loved visualizing in her mind what they were seeing. A long tunnel of white with her perfect toes slowly approaching, nowhere to go. Her scent everywhere and their fate all but sealed inside her stockings. The feeling never got old.

“Ok everyone we have a big day ahead of us. No shower tonight! Make yourselves comfortable!” Billie said to her pets as she shut off her lights and hopped into bed.

Her mind raced about what the next day was going to bring. “Do I shrink him immediately, maybe I’ll wait? I could use some work done around the house? Maybe, if he’s good, once he realizes I own him I can unshrink him every now and then? Hmmmmm so many options! He was cute, I am excited to finally have another tiny…” she drifted to sleep.

-8AM-

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK

Startled awake Billie jumped up. “Oh shit, I forgot to set an alarm!” She ran over to her closet and pulled out her robe, “Oh well, this should work.” Slipping her feet into her slipper she felt her two boys still wedged between her toes. “Good morning little ones!” she clenched her ass “Morning Stacy, I absolutely loved waking up with you there, we might have to try this more often!”

Walking out in the living room Billie opened the door, “I am so sorry, I didn’t set my alarm this morning. I am a mess but please come in.

Che could hardly believe his eyes. “This is what she looks like straight out of bed,” he thought. “Damn she really is gorgeous.” Noticing her white stocking clad feet and her robe, his mind instantly wandered, wondering what was underneath the robe.

“Oh you are perfectly fine. I am an early riser, but I get that most people aren’t. Would you like me to come back later?”

“Oh no, please take a seat. Would you like some coffee? Thank god for timed coffee makers, right?”

“haha ya, mine basically wakes me up in the morning. Yes please, just black though. Not a big fan of cream.”

“Oh that’s too bad, cream should be something that every person loves,” Billie said with a smirk.

Bringing in the coffee she set both cups down on the coffee table and took a seat next to Che. Putting her feet up on the coffee table her robe slipped open and showed one of her legs completely. Che couldn’t help but notice her thigh high stocking, with their lacy top.

“Oh wow,” Che thought.

“Woops, here let me adjust.”

“Oh uh no problem I don’t mind! Uh I mean, you’re beautiful. Sorry what I meant was your leg was beautiful. Err I mean stocking. Oh god… I apologize, ya you are a very beautiful person, I won’t bring it up again” he said turning bright red.

“Oh thank you… so you liked what you saw eh?” Billie said adjusting her leg, allowing her robe to slip again. “Woops”

Eyes wide, he studied her face, then her leg and back to her face. “Yes Ma’am. Yes I did, er I mean do. Very much.”

Billie feeling more aroused than she had in a while could already feel herself getting hot. This wasn’t how she planned this morning to go but it was working out perfectly. She reached forward and ran her hand up his thigh. “I hope you know, I’m expecting good work out of you?”

“Yes, Ma’am.” Che said moving closer.

“Just because I find you attractive, and you obviously find me very attractive doesn’t mean I will go easy on you.”

“Yes Ma’am. I will absolutely do good work for you.” Slightly confused by the conversation but too excited to back down, Che again moved closer, this time moving his hand behind her on the couch.

Placing her hand on his chest, “Easy big boy, I don’t want you thinking I am that easy. Get down on the floor.”

Che immediately did what he was told. It was something he never told anyone, but secretly he loved being dominated. How did this woman know!? Getting down on his knees he knelt before her.

Billie lifted one leg and pulled Che in between her legs. Sitting up straight she took of her robe and revealed her perfect body to him. Sitting between her legs on the floor, Che looked around him. Her skin was perfect.

“Kiss my thigh and work your way up my inner thigh.”

Che immediately began kissing slowly working his way toward her crotch. Reaching down and grabbing a hand full of his hair Billie softly spoke, “I didn’t say you could go that far. You’ll have to get better at anticipating what I want.”

“Of course, Billie.” Che couldn’t believe what was going on. He had only met this gorgeous woman the day before and here he was kneeling in front of her. Her hand pulling his hair and directing him like a dog.

“Get up boy and come with me.” Billie seductively walked him back to her room. “Take your clothes off and lay down” she motioned to the bed, “I will be right back”.

Che managed to quickly jump out of his clothes and onto her bed with lightning speed “Holy shit, how is this happening? This is the greatest day ever!”

Stepping into the bathroom Billie quickly removed her stockings and pulled them up in front of her “oh god you guys smell.” She said holding the stocking further from her face. “Now Chuck I am going to need you for something else, but Tom, you are to lay completely still, no sounds out of you and do not move!”

With that she reached into her drawer and pulled out a condom. Putting both the condom and Chuck in her one hand and Tom and the stocking in her other she walked back out.

“Now Che, yesterday I saw you staring at my feet, am I wrong or are you one of those feet guys?”

Slightly embarrassed for getting caught, “Um ya, ya I guess you could say that. Sorry I try not to let my fetishes run me, but you definitely caught me off guard yesterday.”

“No need to apologize. I liked it. I have a little surprise for you.” Walking over she reached under the bed and pulled out a Velcro restraint. Che was nervous but too excited to protest, he watched her walk to the other side of the bed, barely even noticing she wasn’t wearing her stockings anymore. At this point very little was being noticed. He felt his cock springing with his heart beat and was harder than he had ever been before. Restraining his second arm she then straddled his chest. Sitting down hard she gripped his head in between her hands.

“I’m going to tie my dirty stockings around your face. You’ll like that won’t you?”

“Yes Billie! Please!”

“Good boy, now you need to start calling me Goddess. Billie is for my equals, you are beneath me now. Merely a play thing for me aren’t you?”

“Yes Goddess, whatever you want!”

“Good boy” this was going better than she had ever hoped, who knew he would be so willing to submit to her this quickly. Reaching behind his head with her stockings she pulled it through and tied them in front, covering his eyes, being sure to leave the foot area draped over his nose. Looking down at tom tied to this man’s face she put her finger over her mouth and silently said “shhh”.

Taking her other stocking she placed her finger tip on Che’s lips and he instinctively opened his mouth. She shoved her dirty stocking into his mouth and then took her hand below his jaw and shut his mouth. “There you can smell and taste my Goddess feet. Those are the stockings from yesterday. I know they were super sweaty yesterday and I slept in them last night. Enjoy my pet”

Che’s entire body tensed as soon as her stocking touched his tongue. Her scent was so strong and so perfect. The saltiness of the stockings was strong but he didn’t want to immediately start sucking. He wanted to savor her taste. He let his tongue get intimately acquainted with her flavor before sucking slightly, drinking her foot sweat.

Reaching behind her she grabbed ahold of Che’s throbbing dick, “Hmmm maybe we can put this to good use. She reached down and felt her own wetness, “good god I’m horny, I need that dick inside of me. I can’t wait any longer”

Grabbing Chuck she ripped open the condom. She put Chuck in her hand and spit on him. A large drop of salvia dripped from her mouth. She didn’t need to do it but liked making Chuck’s life hell, with a wink she placed chuck on the top of Che’s dick and slipped the condom on at the same time, hoping he wouldn’t notice right away.

Feeling the condom slip over his stiff cock he felt something weird on the tip but figured it must have just been the kind of condom she had. No difference, no time to think about that.

Looking down at Chuck, not moving, plastered to another man’s dick she raised her body up and plunged his massive cock inside of her. “Oh god” she yelled. Electricity shot through her body. Tom tied to his face, Chuck being driven deep inside of her on top of this man’s cock and Stacy still securely trapped in her ass, Billie was in ecstasy. She started slowly riding his dick. Che moved his hips with hers and in no time at all he felt her body tense and shake and she collapsed on his chest. Only for moment though, she then bit his chest, “You better not be done!” She said slapping his face. Turning around his dick still deep inside of her she began riding him again. Driving Chuck as deep inside of her as she could. Slamming him into her. Clenching herself on Che’s cock she knew she was clenching down on Chuck as well. Her second orgasm came just as quickly as the first and she collapsed on the bed between Ches legs. Look back she could see Che still sucking on her stocking. With one foot she started running her toes along his face eventually making it to his lips. Again he instinctively opened his mouth. She grabbed her stocking with her toes and pulled them out. Replacing the stocking with her toes. Che immediately started sucking her toes. His tongue danced between each toe, hungrily licking up every little bit he could find.

Sitting back up she pulled Stacy out of her ass. Again silently signaling her to “shhh” she reached down and shoved her inside of her. Until you couldn’t see her anymore. And then winking at Chuck again, still plastered to this cock she descended her perfect ass.

Che felt the pressure, He wasn’t as easily going in. “Oh my god! Is she sitting on my cock?! Oh fuck yes,” and with that Che gave a slight buck with his hips enough to encourage her asshole open and accept his cock. She rode him again. Lightning flooding her body. It felt like every nerve in her body was on fire. She had never experienced this, not yet! Stacy was squirming vigorously and she could feel Chuck on the top of this dick, now deep inside her ass. She didn’t want this feeling to ever end.

Her third orgasm of the morning and she pulled herself off Che. Pulling the wet condom off Che she could see his cum, dripping out. With a devious smile she threw it in the trash next to her bed. Seductively crawling up the bed she undid her stockings and threw them off the side of the bed. Laying on Che’s chest she stared into his eyes, “Well do you think you could do that again, someday?”

“Someday, how about right now!?”

Billie laughed, “Well it’s not all play and no work, I thought you were going to fix my yard for me?” She said with a pouty lip.

“hahaha damn, is that what I do? Yes Goddess I will absolutely get to work for you.”

“Good boy, now lets get you untied. We have to talk about what kind of plants you’re going to bring me”

Che’s mind was still trying to comprehend what just happened, but he didn’t really care. It was hard shifting his thoughts to work but he didn’t want to screw this up.

Putting his clothes back on and following Billie back out to the living room while she told him what she wanted, he mentally took note of all he was going to have to get. Once he was fully dressed Billie walked up and pulled his head into hers and kissed him passionately, her tongue exploring ever crevice of his mouth.

“Now be a good boy for your Goddess and get to work. Also, here take these. I want these around your neck whenever you aren’t with me, being able to still smell me.” She said stepping out of her thong and placing them over his head and around his neck. “Don’t disappoint me.”

With that Che walked out of the house and into his truck, “forget my other clients for right now, I gotta get on this for Billie.” He drove off hurrying to get what he needed so he could come back and get to work.

Stepping back into her room she turned and flopped on the bed. She pulled Stacy out of her pussy, wet with her sex and placed her between her breasts. Yelling out to the others in the room, “Well all, you just met your new neighbor. Thank you helping me welcome him home.”