- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Meet Billie 

“Chuck goddamnit! You know that’s not how she likes it done!! Stacy will you please come over here and help me!? Apparently Chuck has lost his mind. He’s going to get us all punished,” Tom yelled.

“What the fuck, Chuck?” Stacy exclaimed running over. “Are you just being stupid or what? Look at the time. She is going to be home any time now and if we don’t have this done right she is going to be pissed! Why can’t you just help out!?”

Chuck angrily stomped off and walked back to his shoebox while Tom and Stacy climbed the giant converse shoe to grab the laces and neatly fold them over.

Tom, Stacy, and Chuck were all tiny people that had once led fairly successful lives. But here they were now, desperately trying to fold laces in order to stay in the good graces of their owner, their provider, their tormentor, their giantess Queen.

Tom had actually worked real estate. It’s how he first met Billie. He actually sold her the home he was now in. She was always super friendly and when he was normal sized, he thought she was into him. Tom used to be 6’5”, a former basketball player in college and overall attractive guy. But here he was now, barely 3 inches tall barely able to move a shoe lace on his own.

Chuck actually knew Tom before all this. They weren’t friends but they ran in similar circles. Chuck was a financier. He was so good that he was able to open his business and started offering hard loans for businesses and midsized to high end real estate mortgages. He met Billie for the same reason Tom had, this damn house. Chuck was more the short stalky type, he had a temper, and was pretty much an asshole. His short temper is undoubtedly the only reason he found himself in this situation. Billie has little patience for quick tempered men and saw it her responsibility to help teach them better ways to handle their rage. Chuck now only 2.5 inches tall wished he could just turn back time and never have met Billie.

And Stacy, poor Stacy. She was a very pretty woman. She was actually a foot model and growing in popularity every day. She had started off doing it as a way to make a little extra cash in college but her feet were apparently popular and given the relative ease of utilizing the various websites that catered to her profession, she had recently gone full time living off her income from clips, pics, and tributes from her fans.  She actually barely even knew Billie before Billie took her as her own. They had met in a bar and hit off. Billie followed Stacy on twitter and instantly recognized her that night. Stacy was cute, she was only about 5’ tall on a good day when she was normal sized and now she stood a little taller than 4 inches. Definitely the tallest of the three now but Billie took her just the same. She had dark black hair that came down to the middle of her back and had killer curves. A perfect hourglass figure. This is initially what attracted Billie to her. After a night of the best sex she ever had Billie shrank her down, shoved her up her pussy and took her home. Every night since Billie makes sure to sleep with Stacy. She is her prized possession and doesn’t take lightly if the gentleman don’t treat her with the utmost respect. It’s a small thing to be her sex slave and to have just a little bit of power, but it’s what Stacy held onto to keep her sanity.

“GET THE FUCK UP CHUCK!” Stacy yelled! “If you don’t help us with this I will tell her it was you that fucked it up. We will all get punished, but you know she’ll punish you the worst! I’ll even suggest to her that she shit on you again and make you eat all of it this time! I am not getting punished for this, now, GET THE FUCK UP!”

Hearing that Chuck shuddered at the words that were just belted out to him. All he could think about was the night he was shrunk. He knew he was an asshole and treated people like shit, but Billie had always just gave it back to him. He respected her for it. He thought they had a mutual understanding, and he didn’t care she was a lot taller than him, so he asked her out. She said yes, and he truly thought that he had a chance. Hell, everything seemed like it was going fine that night. He treated her like shit and she shot it back, it was just fun banter as far as he knew. Turns out Billie was really only making her final decisions on how cruel she was going to be to him. That night she invited him, Chuck thought he was getting lucky. She looked beautiful in her flowing black dress and her hair tied up, he honestly couldn’t believe that he had finally found a woman that would put up with him. He was ecstatic. Then when they went inside her place and she turned on him. At first he thought she was joking, but then he realized she actually had nothing but detest for him. In his mind it went from her verbally berating him and the next thing he saw was Billie… and that was all he could see. She was a skyscraper. She was taller than any building he had ever seen. And then the words, “You are going to get exactly what you deserve, you treated me like shit so that’s exactly what you are going to get. Shit. I’m going to shit on you.”

And then that perfect ass that he always admired turned on him. Her ass literally became his world as it took up his entire field of vision. Two white globes with a deep canyon between, them. Deep inside that canyon he saw the most terrifying sight of all, her pulsating asshole. Her perfect tight rosebud, eagerly holding back his fate. It felt like slow motion to Chuck, he still remembers watching each little wrinkle expand and push toward him and then the smell hit him. Deep from within this giantess Goddess a hot wind of rancid air completely surrounded his body. The air was heavy and invaded all of his senses. Then he saw his ultimate fear, her shit. The weight, the smell, and the intense heat that covered his face when it landed on him was still seared into his mind. Screaming was a mistake as his mouth filled with her shit. She made him eat quite a bit that night but not everything. But he’ll never forget her words before she dropped him in his shoebox home “You’re mine now and you’ll only eat my shit for nutrients, you’re going to be my little toilet slave. Hope you’re ready for your new life.”

So far she hadn’t made good on her word, but he didn’t want to give her a reason to. Chuck jumped up and climbed the shoe quickly. “Here give me the end and I’ll pull it over!”

With that all three of Billie’s tiny playthings worked and struggled to finish their chores. It would have taken almost no time at all to put her shoes away, but when she’s not home Billie always figured its best to keep their little minds occupied. She’d hate for them to get any ideas of escaping. She hated having to dispose of good pets and these pets were much more durable than her last ones. And having them fold her shoe laces, completely unnecessary, but she liked testing their will. Testing to see which of them have learned their place of servitude.

“Oh shit guys,” Stacy said with dread in her voice. “She’s home. We’ll have to leave it. Quick get to the door. You know she doesn’t like it when we don’t greet her at the door. Chuck if you don’t want me to sell you out, you’ll offer to clean out her toejam today. We are all going to get punished tonight, but if I get used to clean out her toes AND punished… I will most certainly make you pay the next time we are alone.”

With that all three ran out of the room and ran to the living room. Lucky for them Billie was talking to a friend on the phone. It spared them a couple minutes. As she stepped out of her car she immediately felt how sticky and sweaty her body was, “Ew, I really should start showering after my morning runs. I just feel gross at the end of the day, especially when I have to get dressed up to go have lunch with friends. My little pets better be ready for me because I am definitely needing to be pampered tonight.” Walking towards the door Billie walked in admiring her long legs and running her hand down her shirt she loved feeling her curves. “Honestly my pets are lucky they have me. Who wouldn’t want to worship this body? Nevermind, my sweaty body is what they crave. Even if it’s not, it’s certainly more fun making them worship me like this.”

Stepping in she immediately looked down for her pets. “Good evening my little tinies, how have you been today, sorry for being gone so long.” With that she reached down and picked up her tiny pets and kissed each of them. Her lips completely engulfing their faces. “Let’s go check on your progress, you’ve been good lately. If you did a good job today, I think you might deserve a reward.”

Each of their hopes instantly dropped through the floor and their hearts into their stomachs. How were they supposed to know that today they were going to get rewarded?

Walking into the room Billie set her tinies on the floor and scanned the room, mentally checking off their “to-do” list from today. “Dirty clothes, put away, Check. Room tidied, Check. Shoes put away, Check… hold on,” she thought.

“Uh oh little ones, doesn’t look like we finished our chores. Tsk tsk tsk. You know what has to happen now. Stacy come here.”

“Yes, Goddess?” she said slowly walking up.

“Please remind me what happens when we don’t finish our chores?”

“We get punished Goddess…”

“And?”

“And we deserve it, Goddess. Please punish us, we deserve it. Please, we made a mistake and deserve to be punished by you.”

“Good girl, Stacy.”

“Well you heard her boys,” She said slipping off her flats, “Get in. You know I don’t want to do this, but it’s for your own good. If you can’t complete your chores I can’t trust you and if I can’t trust you, well you know what happens.”

Both Chuck and Tom climbed in her flats and crawled to the end of the flat lying their back on the ridge formed between the ball of her foot and her toes. It was obviously warm outside as the sole was slick with sweat. The heat from inside was something they would never get used to. The air was thick with her foot scent and after just seconds it was all you could smell and all your mind could focus on. The vinegar smell mixed with worn leather. It was a smell they had grown familiar with in a very short time. Not a smell they would ever get used to, but familiar. The smell was too strong to ever get used to it. But they hoped in time they might.

Laying down they saw her massive feet swing over the opening of the flats. Her toes appeared and then subsequently moved rapidly in on them, blocking out all the light and intensifying all the smells and heat.

“There we go, back where they belong right, Stacy?” Billie said, lightly scrunching her toes. She loved having them under her feet. It gave her a rush knowing two adult men were beneath her, licking up her sweat, eating her toejam and worshipping her like the Goddess she was.

“Yes Goddess, and please goddess don’t take it easy on me today, please put me in your panties.”

“ohhhhh goooood girl!!! If I didn’t know any better I would say you were trying to butter me up. But remember today is about punishment. In ya go!” Billie said, pulling her thong back and sliding Stacy down. Feeling confident Stacy was secure she let go of her thong and reached back with both hands, pulling her cheeks apart, “Mmmmm I love this part. Upon pulling her cheeks apart her thong pulled Stacy in tight against her asshole.

“Don’t forget to lick, my good girl. You know your Goddess likes to feel you squirm. Same goes for you boys! I better feel you licking my soles and toes. Don’t upset me or ill remind each of you exactly where you are.”

Sitting down on her bed, Billie relished in the sensations at the three points on her body. “God I need another tiny. How perfect would it be to have a tiny stuck up inside me pleasuring me while I punished their friends? Oh god I love this feeling. Yes I need to get another. I have finally got the settings on my remote fixed that I think they are almost indestructible. We will definitely have to test this though.” Billie thought to herself, losing herself in the sensations she was feeling.

“STACY did you just bite me?? Mmm do it again sweet girl.” She felt her nibbling on her ass. Good girl.

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK

“What the hell? Who is here?” all four of them thought in unison. Standing up Billie stomped both of her feet, and clenched her ass. “Be good little bugs, we have an unexpected visitor. If any of you do anything you shouldn’t, you will absolutely regret it.” Two more stomps and another clench of her massive glutes. Pfffffftttt. “Oops sorry Stacy! That was an accident! But hey! No reason to stop what you’re doing!!!”

Walking toward the door Billie peered through her window, “hmmm who is this big guy? He’s kind of cute, I hope he’s not a salesman, uhhh I hate salesmen.”