- Text Size +

It was nominally very late, but since Jennifer had left the lights in her room on, it was still very light outside. Mike tried to sleep but found it impossible. It was broad daylight in the RedCross tent and he was far too worked up. A few feet away from him Jackie lied on a cot. She was still unconscious, but all her cuts had been disinfected. Her long dark hair draped her sides and she looked angelic. But Mike spent some time staring off to the horizon- staring at sleeping Jennifer. He was startled by a hand on his shoulder. He looked around to see Jackie standing stiffly behind him. She looked sore but otherwise was recovering nicely. He looked deeply into her dark eyes; sharing the bond of suffering. She sensed something. “Who else did you lose?” she asked him. “Mom” he said blankly. She sat down next to him and looked the tens of thousands of miles away on the horizon to their giantess and owner. Jackie glanced between the giantess and her roommate Mike and grinned slightly. She could tell from the look on his face that he was horny. “Hey Mike”. He looked over at Jackie who had a mischievous grin. “Do you want to talk to her?” she asked. “Yeah, I wish” Mike said. “No seriously. Watch this”. Jackie unlocked her phone and opened messages. She quickly went to messages and typed out a message to Jennifer. “Hey. I’ve got someone I want you to talk to”. They both saw the giantess’ phone on her bedside table light up and ding with the message notification. The giantess stirred slightly but did not wake. “Oh my God” muttered Mike. “How’d you get her number? I thought my mom was the only one with it”. “Apparently she used the app to contact a micro similar to her daughter that just moved out….”. “She likes people that listen to her. Just wait until she wakes up and then she’ll talk to you”. Jackie rested her head on Mike’s shoulders as they lied down, falling to sleep after a long, horrible day.

…….

Jennifer blinked a few times. Her room was bright, but now the light streamed through the window and onto her face. The sun reflected off her delicate blonde features, making her glow. She blinked a few times and had the carefree feeling of bliss we all get for a few moments after waking up, before remembering all her life problems. She’d fallen asleep in her work clothes and they irritated her skin. She slipped them off leaving her in just a bra and panties. She went into her bathroom to piss. While she was washing her hands, she looked long and hard at her own face in the mirror. In some ways she was grateful as she had high cheekbones/few wrinkles, and her blonde hair was light enough to hide white. She feared aging and kept in shape. She was still very petite. But it just wasn’t the same as when she was younger. In her 20s and early 30s she had men lining up for her, approaching her in public (she separated from her baby daddy when Megan was just a year old). But she’d found that the only men who would date her in spite of her child were extremely interested in one thing. So she’d focused on her daughter and raised her alone and obsessed about her. But now her daughter was gone, and she had nothing. That’s why she’d bought the tinies, and they hated her now too because she killed so many of them. When she finished in the bathroom, she picked up her phone from her bedside table and checked her notifications. It was from Jackie, the 19-year-old Microputian girl that was the stand-in for her daughter. She’d been wounded yesterday, and Jennifer hoped she was okay. “Tell them to call me” the giantess commanded through text.

….…

Mike was practically giddy, and Jackie rolled her eyes. It was funny that he was so horny. The giantess was an attractive woman, and perhaps his type a petite blonde who was middle-aged but fit. His brain might have also been addled by the events of the past 24 hours. Mike dialed her number for a facetime call.

……

Jennifer answered the face time call. “Hello” she said. On her phone screen she saw a young brad-looking guy of about the same age as her daughter. He grinned broadly and her heart skipped a beat. It was good to have some positive attention. “Hi. I’m Mike, and I just wanted to wish you a Happy 30th birthday”. He said. Jennifer chuckled. “Awww”.

“How’d you know my birthday?” she added. Mike wasn’t going to be honest with her.

“Well, we can all hear your phone conversations. We can see you all the time”.

She decided to be playful. “Well……do you like what you see?” “Well, your room is messy”. He paused. Then grinned. “You need a man’s touch”.

Jennifer burst out laughing. He was certainly witty. But he was cocky. And she was celestial size for him; if not divine. Still in her bra and underwear, she walked over to the civilization. She breathed deeply. The lid was still off their box. She was the center of their world; they were all looking at up her. She was not a psychopath bitch. But they didn’t know that. And that made it fun. She licked a finger attached to a slightly wrinkled but soft and elegant hand and slowly lowered it as if to crush the civilization. “I can show you a woman’s touch”.

Mike’s mouth was dry. But he didn’t think she would crush anyone (purposefully, at least). But her power was intoxicating. And he was a part of it. He couldn’t itself. Still on the giantess’ facetime screen, he dropped his pants and began to furiously masturbate. “The whole fucking world worships you”. “I want you to flatten us under your pussy. Make the whole world see your power. All so you can feel better about your age. That’s how insignificant we are”.

Jennifer felt a surge of pleasure. This was the attention she was looking for. She bit her lip. She wanted them, but she could of course shove the whole thing inside her and barely feel it. She dropped her own panties and began fingering herself. Her sopping pussy loomed over the civilization ominously. But some of her cum did fall and splatter a large part of the civilization. Many more millions of dead. She gasped. Oh no…no…not again. She felt her eyes water. Not again. She quickly hung up, she couldn’t face Mike.

And she thought back to how Mike knew it was her birthday. It must’ve been because he was related to the foreign minister woman who was their envoy. Probably his mother. She sat down on the toilet and buried her head in her hands.

……

Just as he was near climax, a large splotch of cum fell from the giant cunt and smashed into the civilization. And although Mike was not coated, he was knocked forward and fell on his face.

Chapter End Notes:

Having a little bit of writer's block for after this- let me know what you guys think!