[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Sanctuary isn't all that it was supposed to be. When Rhia, our goddess, guided our ancestors here, they were told that they would never lack for anything because she would protect them. 

Sanctuary is dying. We, the Sunedi, are dying. Rhia gave me a dream, a terrifying dream that I want nothing to do with.  I fear that everything isn't as it seems, and I worry for my people.

Oh, Rhia. My goddess. I want to trust you, so why have you asked this of me? 

- Arsis


Rated: X
Categories: New World Order, Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Fantasy, Gentle, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Sci-Fi Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 10696 Read: 9466
Published: April 19 2020 Updated: May 02 2020
Story Notes:

Now, I am not naive. Well not entirely, anyway. I know if we see an X rating, we come expecting the see the goods and see them quickly. That's just fine. This story, however, is going to be very plot-heavy. Sex won't always be center stage, so if you came for giantess tiddies and ass, and only those things, there are plenty of other stories here to read. My pacing is probably slower than many other stories on the site, as I don't plan on this being a short story. I warn you now, so you can pass on by if it's not your thing.

*Some of the tags don't apply yet, but they certainly will in later chapters.*

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Nightmares by Strageo1192 [Reviews - 1] (5545 words)

***At this point, there is only the implication of giantesses, without any showing up yet. Pacing and all that jazz. Next chapter will likely have them.***

 

2. A New Beginning by Strageo1192 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (5151 words)

***I ended up adding another scene to the end of the last chapter. It felt like a better place for it. So go back and re-read the chapter if you read it before 5/2/20. I'll try not to do that from here on out.***