[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

A young girl and her very small non-binary roommate attempt to navigate the terrifying world of young-adulthood, as they begin their first semester of university together.


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Couples, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Lesbians, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, FF/f, M/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No
Word count: 24392 Read: 26946
Published: April 18 2020 Updated: May 04 2020
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: Any likeness to publicly recognizeable characters are unintentional, and none of the characters are meant to represent any real life or otherwise copyrighted characters or material. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

PLEASE NOTE that I have changed the rating from PG to R, and added multiple new categories to the story. The change in rating is partly due to the strong language used in chapter 5, as well as some upcoming events I am building. The category changes will be obvious in the future.

1. A Pilot, of sorts by Ebb [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1138 words)


  • “Hebe” is pronounced “hee-bee” (rhymes with TV, or as in Heebie Jeebies.)

  • “Elaine” is pronounced “ee-lane.” The final E is not pronounced.

  • Hebe is nonbinary, and uses they/them/theirs pronouns. This may get confusing to read, but I promise you’ll get used to it. I haven’t seen literally any nonbinary representation in stories on this site and felt that was a shame.

  • Content: fluff :)

2. Day 1 by Ebb [Reviews - 0] (3106 words)


  • Betan is pronounced "beh-tahn"

  • The university that the two attend, Cascades University, is a fictional university. It is not intended to represent a real university.

  • I apolagize for messing up one of the pronouns in the previous chapter, I have fixed it, and have ben more diligant in this one. I also apologize for the weird paragraph spacing, it always looks normal in the "Story Text" box but gets gooned up when I post it. Will work to figure it out.
  • content: character development, story

3. Rose's plaything by Ebb [Reviews - 1] (3617 words)


  • content: character development, foot crush, cruel (no blood or gore or anything, I actively avoid those in my stories)

4. Sarah Smiles by Ebb [Reviews - 0] (3296 words)


  • content: footwear, general fluff and character development

  • again i cannot get the indentation to be consistent on this gd site but im trying
  • fixed typos, I think. the editor on this site isn't great

5. Catharsis by Ebb [Reviews - 0] (2991 words)


  • content: character development, fluff
  • PLEASE NOTE that I have changed the rating from PG to R, and added multiple new categories to the story. The change in rating is partly due to the strong language used in chapter 5, as well as some upcoming events I am building. The category changes will be obvious in the future.

6. Q by Ebb [Reviews - 0] (2705 words)

this chapter is mostly character buildup and conflict resolve. It was originally a part of a longer chapter, but I decided to split it up since the chapter became too long and chaotic. I'll release the original second half of the chapter later.

7. Date Night by Ebb [Reviews - 0] (3728 words)


  • cw: sexual content, gender dysphoria, mentions of sexual assault
  • note for those who don't know: a binder is a piece of clothing that wraps tightly around someone's chest to reduce the visibility of breasts. people who are transgender or unhappy with having breasts often use it to feel more comfortable in their bodies.

8. Sorry! by Ebb [Reviews - 2] (3811 words)


  • this chapter is irredeemably horny. you have been warned

  • i have given up on trying to make the paragraphs indent correctly. the editor just does not fuckin put up with it