- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

  • this chapter is irredeemably horny. you have been warned

  • i have given up on trying to make the paragraphs indent correctly. the editor just does not fuckin put up with it

“Oh my god you look… Great!”

Hebe was sitting on Elaine’s bed trying to help her decide on an outfit. They’d gone through multiple iterations of cottage-core aesthetics and pretending-not-to-care hoodie outfits but had decided on a tight black romper that hung around one shoulder. She did a spin and grinned at Hebe. “You think she’ll like it?” she asked.

“Yeah definitely,” Hebe said confidently. “Are you excited?”
“Excited and very nervous,” said Elaine. Sarah was on her way to their apartment in her red mini-cooper for a night of drinks and games. The three hadn’t seen each other in a few weeks, so they were unsure how the night would go. They continued to tidy up and get ready as they anxiously awaited Sarah’s arrival.

“How do you feel about this whole thing?” Elaine asked while she scrubbed some dishes half-heartedly and tossed them in the dishwasher.

 “What do you mean?” Hebe asked.

“I mean, last time it was uncomfortable for you, and like, no matter what you’re just kinda gonna be here like I can’t just ask you to leave the room. So how do you feel about Sarah coming over? Or about us dating?”

Hebe thought about how to respond, feeling increasingly selfish for what had happened last time. “All I want is for you to be happy,” they said, “and if this is it then I’m totally in support of it. I like Sarah, anyways, I just had my own shit going on last time. But I’ve mostly worked through that.”

Elaine didn’t seem convinced, but she dropped the subject. Hebe was truly happy for Elaine, but they would be lying if they were to say no trace of jealousy remained. Elaine was Hebe’s best friend, so naturally they were very protective of her, even if the person in question seemed perfectly nice.

 

The two sat on the couch composing a good Spotify playlist for the evening when the doorbell rang. Elaine jolted, accidentally knocking Hebe off her lap, and ran to the door. She took a moment to compose herself, straightening out her dress, before opening the door.

“Hey guys!” Sarah said, peeking her head through the door. She was wearing open-toed heels, making her even taller than normal, so she had to slightly duck as she passed through the door. She was wearing a white knee-length dress and a pair of pastel-striped shorts and was holding what looked to be a bottle of red wine as she entered. She set the bottle down on the table and bent down to give Elaine a hug. Hebe saw Elaine blush as she had to actively avoid pressing her face into Sarah’s cleavage due to the height difference.

“Hey kid!” Sarah said over Elaine’s shoulder, raising a hand to wave her fingers. Hebe waved back and moved from the couch onto the floor so they could make their way to the coffee table via a string that hung down.

The two moved from the entry/kitchen area and into the main living space where Hebe was. Elaine’s white-socked feet tiptoed past Hebe as they were used to doing, but Sarah who was still adjusting to the size dynamic walked haphazardly, stepping dangerously close to Hebe in the process. Hebe wasn’t too shaken but wished Sara would be more careful. Hebe was beginning to climb the string into the table when Sarah gave them a lift, grabbing them by the back of their shirt and dropping them on the coffee table. She smiled as if she had done Hebe a favor, and Hebe smiled back politely, but was more used to the care Elaine used when transferring Hebe. Elaine was clearly a very nervous host, however, and didn’t seem to notice Hebe’s displeasure at being moved so roughly. Sarah sat down and Elaine dug through the closet to find some board games. Hebe found Elaine’s phone on the desk and played the playlist the two had made through the speaker beneath the TV.

“What should we play?” Elaine said, setting a big pile of board game boxes on the coffee table. “We have Life, Monopoly, Sorry, Betrayal…” she kept listing board games long after the other two stopped listening.

“That’s… Why do you have so many board games?” asked Sarah.

“Uhhh,” Elaine didn’t really have an answer. She just liked board games and had little self-control when shopping. Before Elaine had a chance to answer, Sarah pulled Sorry out of the pile and moved the other boards to make space to set it up. Sarah set up the red pieces while Elaine set up the blue. Hebe moved to the box to start setting up the green pieces but saw there were only three where there should have been four.

The other two had finished setting up, and saw that Hebe was searching for a missing piece. “Oops!” said Elaine, “looks like we’re missing a piece. Guess you’ll have to be yellow Hebe.”

Hebe groaned at the thought. “No, I’ll just use one of the yellow pieces.”

Sarah smiled mischievously. “No, that would look ugly.” She set up the 3 existing pieces and then grabbed Hebe’s chest between log-sized (relatively) finger and thumb. Once Sarah put Hebe down and they regained their composure, they saw they were in the start space with the rest of their pieces standing just above their hip height.

Elaine and Sarah laughed, and Hebe shrugged. “I guess this works,” they said. Sarah walked over to the kitchen, swaying a little to the music, and grabbed some wine glasses and the bottle of wine she’d brought. Hebe looked at Elaine, who was completely engrossed in Sarah’s movements, watching her with her arm rested on her knee and a glaze over her eyes. Hebe smiled at Elaine’s clear infatuation. They didn’t know if they’d ever seen Elaine like this, and they were happy for her.

Sarah sat down and poured the two a glass before looking at Elaine.

“Uhh,” she pondered, looking around, “I don’t really know how to give you some of this.”

“Oh no, it’s fine,” said Hebe, “it’s really not a good idea for me to drink with my tiny liver.”

“Not even a liiiiitle,” urged Sarah, “a teensy weensy drop?”

“Come oooon,” Elaine egged on Hebe.

“Fiiiine.” Elaine grabbed one of Hebe’s tiny bottles and put it on the desk. Sarah tried to carefully pour some in but made a mess anyways. Hebe picked it up and emptied a bit into the already spreading buddle of spilled wine so that it wasn’t too full. Before having a taste. They coughed in disgust but tried to hide it. This was technically their first real taste of alcohol. The two sitting above them noticed and laughed, causing them to turn red.

“I’ll go first!” Sarah announced.

Though none of the pieces on the board were actually taller than Hebe, they still felt dwarfed by the giants above them as they reached their long arms over the board to move the pieces with no effort whatsoever. As Sarah picked her card and moved her piece, the flimsy cardboard shook under Hebe’s feet and they had to brace their knees to keep upright.

Sarah and Elaine took their turns, and on Hebe’s turn Elaine had to draw for them. It was a 5, nothing special. They picked up one of their green plastic board pieces with some effort and moved it 5 spaces, then returned to their starting place as a piece of the game themself. This went on for a while: a few times one of Hebe’s pieces got knocked back to the start or had to move backwards, but eventually they were the only “piece” left in the starting tile and were forced to move.

Sarah and Elaine were both thoroughly tipsy at this point and giggled as they watched Hebe try to draw their own card before asking for help, and then moving themselves the number of spaces the card dictated. Within the safety of their start bubble the game hadn’t seemed that intimidating. But now on the board, Sarah or Hebe’s pieces would pass them, shoving them to the side of the space while the two drunks above them tittered in delight.

Hebe once found themselves on one of the “slide” spaces, waiting for their turn. Sarah picked her card and moved accordingly, slowly tapping her piece on each space until it finally landed at the beginning of the slide. Sarah looked at Hebe and gave them a downright devilish grin before sliding their piece directly into Hebe, knocking them over.

“Oh no!” she said, while Elaine laughed uncontrollably. “Looks like you have to go back to start!” Sarah picked up Hebe by one leg and dangled them above the board. Under normal circumstances this might have terrified Hebe or at least annoyed them, but they had had plenty to drink and so they laughed along with the two chuckling giants. Sarah clumsily reached over the board to drop Hebe back in the starting position.

 

The three kept playing their game, but it was clear to Hebe the other two were starting to lose interest. Elaine’s eyes were droopy and she was leaning on Sarah’s shoulder. Sarah was clearly nervous about this but was trying to play it off like it was no big deal, and tried to make her bony shoulder comfortable for Elaine. The two had to be reminded of their turns frequently, and Hebe noticed the two getting much more flirty, but wasn’t really sure if they should just leave the game and let them do their thing.

“It’s so hot in here,” Elaine said, and everyone agreed. She got up and stumbled over to her closet, pulling on a pair of shorts so she could take the romper on. Sarah went bright pink: the only thing Elaine was wearing under the romper was a bra. Elaine noticed that this had had the desired effect on Sarah but didn’t show, other than a smirk across her face. Elaine walked back over to the couch, obviously trying to be sexy but looking more drunk than ever, and fell into Sarah’s lap. The two giggled and gasped, and Hebe could tell it was time to go. They climbed off the coffee table and over Sarah’s feet over to the desk where they began to climb up. It was much more difficult to climb this high while intoxicated, especially since Hebe had discovered that they were a lightweight, but they made it to the top nonetheless. They shifted the paper screen that divided their room from the desk so that the bed was obscured to give the two some privacy. Though they hadn’t made their way to the bed quite yet, Hebe knew it was just a matter of time. Not quite sure what to do with their time, they dragged the iPod nano closer to their shoe-bed and used an earbud as a speaker to listen to their own tunes while the other two had their fun.

After a few minutes of the two whispering and giggling on the couch, Hebe could hear them move to the bed from the creak of the bedframe and rustle of the covers. Now drunk and slightly aroused, they lay down in their shoe and tried not to think about what was going on in their room. They tried to focus on Q. They still weren’t quite sure of their feelings about Q, though the one time they had spent time together had been mostly pleasant. Hebe wasn’t sure if it was love though, not the same way Elaine and Sarah were doing it anyway. When Hebe and Q went to bed, there was no buildup, very little anticipation. Q had just jumped into it with very little thought and much impatience, almost like that was the only reason she had brought Hebe there. Sarah and Elaine spent a lot more time dancing around what they actually wanted to do, which to some might be annoying, but it struck Hebe as romantic. It seemed exciting, not knowing exactly what was going to happen or whether the other person would be receptive. Nerve-racking, yes, but that was half the fun.

At this point, the sound of Elaine and Sarah sucking each others’ faces had become louder than the music Hebe was listening to, so they climbed out of their shoe to turn the music up. As they did this though, the noises stopped for a second, and Hebe heard Sarah whisper something to Elaine underneath her, a question. There was a pregnant pause, before Elaine’s anxious crooning voice called out.

“Uh… Hebe?” she said, audibly uncertain.

“… Yeah?” Hebe responded, equally confused.

Before Elaine responded, Hebe could hear shuffling of sheets and stomping of feet, and saw Sarah’s form wearing nothing but her bra and a pair of boxers tower over the desk.

“Elaine and I want to know if you want to join us,” Sarah said with a confidence that no one else in the room had.

Hebe opened their mouth and closed it several times, nothing more than a gasp of air coming out. “Wh-… How… What do you… mean?” they stuttered out eventually.

Sarah smiled and didn’t answer the question: they both knew what she meant. Hebe had no idea what it entailed exactly, or how it worked, or if it was even right, but the implication was clear. They looked back up at Sarah, which Sarah correctly took as an answer. Sarah placed her hand on the desk for Hebe to join them. They hesitated and stepped back several times, but finally climbed onto Sarah’s hand, positively shaking with uncertainty. Sarah, still drunk, did her best to guide Hebe over to the bed. Once Hebe was at Sarah’s chest height, they could see Elaine laying on her back with her arms out to the side, face and body flushing from the alcohol and affection. Her face was one of pleasure but also apprehension, probably at whatever they had in store for Hebe. Hebe on the other hand was terrified. Not that they would hurt them, but they simply had no idea what to do in this situation, and wasn’t even quite sure what this situation was.

While they were still parsing the room, Sarah slid Hebe onto Elaine’s chest, nearly right in between her breasts. Elaine was embarrassed by this but did nothing to object. Hebe was as red as a tomato now and just sat there, mind running through a hundred possibilities of the two’s intentions.

Sarah climbed into the bed and placed her elbows on Elaine’s arms, effectively immobilizing them, and started kissing her again. Hebe instantly felt infinitely more awkward, as if they were just a voyeur to the giants’ affections. But without looking, Sarah moved her right arm from Elaine’s and used one finger to press Hebe into Elaine’s chest, massaging them up and down between Elaine’s breasts. Hebe was helpless to stop this, and frankly helpless to do anything to help it. Sarah grabbed Hebe and lifted them up in between Elaine and Sarah’s faces. Hebe could feel the frantic hot breaths coming from all sides of them, and could taste the excitement on it.

“Do you want a kiss too?” Sarah gasped out, and Hebe nodded. Sarah set Hebe carefully on top of Elaine’s lips. Hebe was a bit scared by the chasm below them but knew Elaine would never do anything to hurt them. Elaine’s lips quivered in excitement and her hot breath sped up, beating on Hebe’s back. Sarah admired the two before slowly leaning back into Elaine’s face, closing her eyes and opening her mouth slightly. Hebe braced themself for the impact of the giant lips. Initially they made soft contact, gently feeling both Hebe and Elaine. Hebe was now overcome by the smell of wine riding on the moisture in the breath of the two. Suddenly Sarah’s mouth plunged into Elaine’s, trapping Hebe between them. Hebe was repeatedly thrown back and forth from the suction created by the mouths of Sarah and Elaine. Sarah’s tongue snuck out of her mouth and pressed Hebe into Elaine’s. Elaine felt this and responded accordingly, wrapping her tongue around Hebe to the best of her ability and pushing back. Hebe wanted to participate in the pleasure, but at their size and with the two pink snakes battling over them there was little they could do. Fortunately their mere presence in the mouth of the two seemed pleasure enough. At one point Hebe’s lower half was trapped between Elaine’s lips pressed together and Sarah repeatedly brought her mouth down over Hebe, sucked and pulled back, giving them just enough time to breath between each attack. On one of these attacks the suction pulled Hebe free from Elaine’s grasp and fully into Sarah’s mouth. Sarah continued to kiss Elaine with her new tiny passenger being thrown about in the cavern of her maw, between teeth carefully avoiding them and often being pressed to the roof of Sarah’s mouth.

Eventually the movement slowed and Sarah freed Hebe from their warm wet prison, back onto Elaine’s chest, where they lay catching their breath as Sarah kissed up and down Elaine’s sternum. Hebe could hear the clasp on the back of Elaine’s bra come loose, and she took it off and cast it aside, letting her breasts flow freely now over her chest. They weren’t too large to manage, but were at least large enough for Sarah to move around, which she did with urgency. She pulled Hebe down further onto Elaine’s sternum as she did this, and Hebe was pressed repeatedly between their friends’ boobs as Sarah had her way with Elaine. Hebe made their way free onto Elaine’s stomach, where they found a new challenge, as the bellies of the two behemoths crashed together repeatedly in the excitement. Hebe was pressed between their stomachs periodically, given just enough time to move and breathe between each crashing wall of flesh. Elaine could feel this and must have known it was uncomfortable, because she reached down and grabbed Hebe in her hand, to Hebe’s relief.

The two were starting to slow down, and Sarah finally rolled off from on top of Elaine to her side. Her long legs hung off the end of the bed easily, but she didn’t seem to mind. Elaine and Sarah gazed deeply into each others’ eyes while Hebe lay panting in Elaine’s hand, removing some of the now soaked clothing they had been wearing. Elaine brought Hebe to rest in between the two, placing them close to Elaine’s face. Before, Sarah had been intentionally lower to keep their eye level at that of Elaine’s, but now that it seemed things were gearing down she scooted up so that at least most of her body was on the bed and pressed Elaine’s face (and as a result, Hebe) into her breast. Hebe writhed around until they found a comfortable spot and promptly fell asleep, primarily from exhaustion.

. . .

Sunlight broke through the holes in the blinds and woke Elaine first. She sat silently, simply enjoying the warmth of Sarah’s bare skin, her soft chest, the way her hair was tangled up beneath her. She carefully moved Hebe to a safer location before pressing her face deeper into Sarah’s chest. Sarah was just waking up, but reacted by placing her hand on the back of Elaine’s head. The three lay there in momentary peace without saying a word before they all realized they smelled like shit.

“Ugh,” Sarah groaned, sitting up and rubbing her head. She squeezed Elaine’s hand and walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

Elaine rolled over and smiled at Hebe, who smiled back.

“How are you?” she asked.

“Pretty great,” Hebe whispered, not opening their eyes.

“Do you feel okay about last night?”

“Yeah,” Hebe said to their own surprise, “it was nice.”

Sarah came back after downing a glass of water and grabbed Elaine’s hand. “Let’s get cleaned up,” she said. She helped Elaine up and offered Hebe a hand, which they accepted.

The two undressed rather shamelessly and Hebe found themselves looking away. Despite having been inside each of their mouths and between their chests the night before, they were still embarrassed. Elaine got some hot water running in the shower and filled the small tank Hebe used to take their own makeshift showers. While Hebe had their own private shower on the counter, they could hear Elaine and Sarah giggling in the shower together on the other side of the room. Hebe finished before they did and got dressed, leaving the bathroom and returning to the leaving room.

In the living room Hebe realized they’d left a bit of a mess. There was little they could do about it: the pieces of the gameboard were scattered all across the room and wine glasses as big as a shed were on the floor. Instead they just climbed onto the coffee table, put on a TV show, and waited for their roommate and Sarah to finish.

Once everyone was dressed, Elaine started making breakfast in the kitchen. Sarah propped her feet up on the coffee table by Hebe. Even by normal standards, they were huge. She looked down at Hebe and smiled, wiggling her toes.

“How was last night, cutie?” She asked.

“It was actually good,” said Hebe, “I was nervous about how getting between my best friend and her… girlfriend? would feel. But it doesn’t feel that weird, like it was just kind of a fun thing. I’m not too worried about it.”

Sarah smiled and pressed Hebe between her soles for a moment before returning their attention to the TV show they were watching. Hebe didn’t particularly appreciate that, but was growing more fond of the affection people had been showing them in one way or another lately.

Elaine returned with some eggs and pancakes and dished out portions, leaving Hebe’s on a toy plate the size of a bottlecap. She propped her now also bare feet up next to Sarah’s, and occasionally they’d cross or play with each other. Hebe found this a bit rude, but didn’t want to ruin the mood, so they kept quiet.

 

Eventually, Sarah had packed up her night clothes and was ready to leave.

“Call me?” Elaine said hopefully.

“Will do!” Sarah reassured, before blowing a kiss to both and leaving for the day.

As soon as Sarah closed the door, Elaine fell down onto the couch and covered her face, squealing in glee. Hebe didn’t have to ask, they were certain Elaine felt nothing but joy right now. Hebe smiled knowing their friend had made a new connection, and that it was going to grow and make her even more happy ass the year progressed.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

sorry i fell off the planet - life caught up to me. i've been going back and editing my older chapters, trying to make them more readable and less repetative. hopefully i can have some new content out soon. thanks for your patience!