[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

Geralt shrinks himself in order to enter a spell protected castle. He is in search of a powerful witch that can heal his friend Jaskier. The Witcher finds Yennefer in a room surrounded by naked servants in an orgy. He reaches Yennefer only to find himself also getting hypnotized by her sexual aroma. Geralt then takes advantage of his tiny size and explores the unaware giantess' pussy. Bonus song included. 


Rated: R
Categories: Object, Giantess, Adventure, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Crush, Entrapment, Fantasy, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Growing Woman, Vore, Violent, Unaware, Slow Size Change, Slave, Odor, Mouth Play, Insertion, Lesbians, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39 Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 1026 Read: 4774
Published: April 15 2020 Updated: April 15 2020

1. Yennefer Unaware of the Shrunken Geralt of Rivia – The Witcher by WheresWalden [Reviews - 0] (1026 words)

Pre-context: Yennefer manipulated her way into the Mayor’s home and then enchanted all the servants into a massive orgy. They danced around one another with silk white cloth and partial masks covering their tender naked skin. Geralt was looking for a witch to help his friend, Jaskier the bard. In this version, Jaskier’s condition was a lot less severe and mostly made him act like he was drunk.