[Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

What would you do if you were teleported from your normal life onto the body of a giant woman? Countless people, imperceptible to the naked eye, find themselves caught up in the love making of a normal couple. If they survive the sex, they must attempt to survive living in their new hostile world... Nikki's body!

 

Commissioned by an anonymous worshiper as tribute to Goddess Nikki (and with her consent). (Follow her on Twitter https://twitter.com/nikkiscutefeet) 

 


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Giant, Insertion, Mouth Play, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: FM/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 4560 Read: 27027
Published: April 13 2020 Updated: April 13 2020
Story Notes:

If you are interested in requesting a commission of your own, contact me on here or on twitter and let me know!

https://twitter.com/giant_micro

This story contains some violent content and implied violence.

 

 

1. Chapter 1: Going All the Way by The Micro Giant [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1259 words)

2. Chapter 2: Welcome Home by The Micro Giant [Reviews - 0] (1280 words)

Rich learns more about his new "home"

3. Chapter 3: The Journeys of Jenn by The Micro Giant [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2021 words)

We conclude the initial commission as we follow the start of Jenn's journey to explore the new world of her friends bodies.