- Text Size +
Story Notes:

If you are interested in requesting a commission of your own, contact me on here or on twitter and let me know!

https://twitter.com/giant_micro

This story contains some violent content and implied violence.

 

 

Rich Howard had just pulled onto the interstate after leaving an Amazon distribution center outside of Atlanta. He drove an eighteen wheeler with a trailer filled with various electronics that were being transferred to another center. He fiddled with the radio as he cruised along to traffic, looking up in time to see a wall of white envelop the cars in front of him and eventually his rig. He cried out in terror as his truck crashed into a thick viscous liquid and began to sink. The headlights illuminated a sea of white with tiny creatures wriggling around. The liquid sloshed and shifted around his truck, the headlights at one point illuminating the darkness, filled with other trapped people, and cars. Great guttural rumbling and organic sounds reverberated through their new prison as Rich gripped the wheel, holding on for dear life. Vibrations shook him to his core as the tumultuous white sea began to shift and churn around him.

***

Andrew moaned lightly as his wife Nikki went down on his cock. She gave it a few gentle, playful licks while firmly cupping his balls with her hands, noting how full they felt. She gave his cock one last lick before sliding back onto the bed, propping herself up on some pillows and spreading her legs. She looked at him and playfully bit her lower lip as he angled his meaty rod towards her trimmed pussy. She closed her eyes in ecstasy as the tip entered her, unaware of the turmoil that was going on beneath their gaze, yet where all their focus lay.

***

For the tinies hiding at the base of her clit, there was no ecstasy to be had. Instead they saw the tip of a penis large enough to destroy entire cities pointing towards them, dripping with stands of saliva and precum. Their sky darkened as a massive hand descended from the heavens at a snail’s pace, giving them plenty of time to alert their brethren of the incoming intrusion. It took minutes for her fingers to crash down around them, parting her pussy, causing drops of her juices to rain down on them. Despite their tiny size and her slow speed, their watch post at the base of her clit was crushed by the unimaginable power of a single drop of cum.

***

Nikki trembled as the tip of his cock deftly slid between her labia, parting her insides. Andrew shuddered as he felt her walls already clamping down around him. He slowly backed out and then slid in, deeper this time. The two lovers enjoyed this shared moment of bliss, unaware of the horrors within.

***

Andrew was not the only person inside of Nikki. Neither of them knew it, but an entire microscopic civilization flourishes inside of her moist snatch. Settlements and outposts littered her creases and folds, filled with thousands of terrified people who now were rushing to shelter from the encroaching cock. A movement that only took Andrew a second spanned several minutes for these tiny people, giving them a chance for safety. Forewarned by the now drowned lookouts, the settlers of Nikki’s canal hid themselves in shelters built into her pulsing walls. Thousands were taking cover from the moisture of her wet pussy and her husband’s throbbing cock and she had no idea they were even there. The natural moistness of her vagina, they could cope with and even harness as resources, but the tidal wave of cum they knew to expect from the giants would be catastrophic to their tiny homes.

 

Andrew’s cock slid over the tiny settlements with a low roaring rumble of flesh against lubricated flesh. Those who had not found a safe harbor in this storm would either be crushed, adhered to his massive member or lost in the maelstrom that would come. The heat within Nikki’s pussy was already sweltering and humid, but their arousal only increased it to hellish conditions. The air itself almost burned to breath, so thick and humid with their scents and excitement that the tiny people may as well drink it instead of breathe it.

 

As Nikki’s pussy opened itself deeper to Andrew, the residents of Colony One got their first look at the massive intruder for the night. Colony One was positioned in the deepest and normally safest part of Nikki’s body, her cervix. The tiny capital was built on the walls around and even on the cervix itself. Normally safe and docile, the cervix itself was pulsing with pleasure and soaked with juices making Nikki’s arousal evident. Their cities were built to withstand the dangers of their captor’s sex life, canals carved out in the streets to allow for easier flow of her fluid and shelters built into the world of pink that surrounds them.

 

The tiny people braced for impact as the tip of the cock threatened to make contact with their city, moving at a painfully slow pace, only for it to retreat. The cock eventually returned, and retreated as Andrew thrust in and out of his wife. This continued for hours for the tiny people, but only minutes for the giants above and around them. Families huddled in shelters, waiting out the storm as low rumbling earthquakes rippled through their world with each pleasureful pulse of Nikki’s pussy. She was in heaven while these countless people she had no knowledge of were in hell.

 

***

Rich fought to keep his lunch down as the fluids around him shifted and flowed, lurching him forward. It felt like being on a rollercoaster that was inching towards the top before the drop at the top. And eventually, that drop did come. He and all the others mired in this liquid were launched forward with incredible force through a long dark tunnel into a massive red cavern. For a moment he thought he could see lights in the distance before the fluid containing his truck slammed into a wall, knocking his lights out.

 

For the people in the colony below, their streets were incased in mountains of thick, white, hot cum, the few stragglers lucky enough to survive the initial penetration but unlucky enough to be trapped outdoors, white meteors rained from above, crashing into and wiping them away.  The minute streets were flooded with cum from both giants as their cavern spasmed and shook with the force of Nikki’s orgasm.

 

Rich awoke to the sounds of people shouting and the sounds of digging.

“Looks like a good load!” a voice calls out.

“Not funny.”

“I meant the truck, dumbass.”

A shovel scoops the heavy white liquid off of Rich’s windshield and he squints as a light is shown on him.

“We got a live one!”

 

***

Andrew withdrew his softening member, panting heavily as he crawled up beside Nikki, crashing to the pillows. She lay there basking in bliss as their cum leaked from between her legs. She closed them and turned to her man, looking at his cum covered cock. She smiled and took it into her mouth one last time, savoring their combined taste, swallowing their cum.

“I love you,” she says softly, as she lays her head on his chest. It was a wonderful night, she thought as she drifted to sleep

***

For the countless tiny people trapped and mired in cum on the tip of the cock, they looked up  to see Nikki’s massive lips part in excruciating slow motion and lower over them, drawing them into darkness and eventually sealing their fate as her lips sealed around his cock.

 

Chapter End Notes:

If you are interested in requesting a commission of your own, contact me on here or on twitter and let me know!

https://twitter.com/giant_micro

 

Hey! If you want to see yourself or a specific character in this story, both the original commissioner and Nikki have given their consent to any continuation you want to do. If you're interested, just contact me on twitter at https://twitter.com/giant_micro for details about the commission. 

Be sure to follow Goddess Nikki on twitter at https://twitter.com/nikkiscutefeet