- Text Size +

- "Alright." Kathy said after a short break. "Looks like Jess is good to go again. Let's see if you can take a good pounding." She closed her hand around Carolyn and carefully climbed back into the bed, trying her best not to jostle the tiny one too bad. She put her head on her pillows and directed Jess to get between her legs. Carolyn got poured out of the hand right on to her landing stip.

It took a minute for Carolyn to realize where she was. The pubic hair looked so alien to her at this size. She got up on her feet and looked around her. The neatly trimmed strip of hair looked so wild and ropey from down in it, and unkempt garden of withered vines. The strands weren't long enough to outgrow Carolyn, but if Kathy hadn't trimmed the bush she might have gotten herself tangled. She looked up from the ground finally and found that she was being inspected. Jess was towering far up in the sky. Carolyn could not believe that she had ever been the same size as him, just a tad bit shorter. She realized that he was human, and by definition she probably wasn't anymore. She felt her knees buckle and she toppled backwards. The ground under her shook and she heard a thunderous giggle from behind her. She tilted her head and looked back at Kathy who was leaning back in bed. She had just been in her hand, but from this angle she felt so much smaller. Looking up at Jess felt so abstract, he was a wall that streched up far and wide, but it just a visual... Kathy on the other hand was a horizontal plane. Her waist alone looked like a field with tall and thin grass that would take an hour to walk across. She hadn't even registered that Kathy was covered in peach fuzz until now. Beyond the field were two giant hills with a neat valley between them, and way back there was Kathys face. Carolyn still felt faint, this was too much to take in.
- "You should probably find something to hold on to. Jess is about to start."
- "Start?" Carolyn just now truly realized that she was in a valley of sorts herself. Kathys legs were rising tall around her. She could not even imagine how tall up her knees was, and Jess moved in closer.
- "Missionary?" He asked.
- "Yeah. Take it easy first, then ramp it up if she is keeping up."
- "Roger."

Jess closed the distance between him and his step sister and leaned in over her. Carolyn was cast in shadows as the behemoth above her blocked the light. It was surreal to watch his chest hovering up there. The ground was rocking slightly as he put his arms around Kathy to climb on top. He looked a bit strained but Carolyn could not decide if it was because he was trying his best not to squish her, or if this was what he usually liked from this angle. Then she felt the wind howling around her and turned her head forward again. His penis flew in just above her. She felt like a passanger jet was heading straight for her and let out a yelp, but it hovered above her and she avoided getting crushed. Barely. She stretched out her arm, so sure that she could reach to touch her boyfriends erect shaft, but she couldn't. The wind started to howl again as the penis flew backwards and out of view. She felt so insignificant, being windswept by his penis, and unable to touch him, and then she remembered that she was laying on someone as well. She was surrounded by giants, gods even. Her insignificance wasn't helped when she heard smacks flying above her. Her head tilted backwards again and she saw brother and sister sharing a couple of quick kisses. She found that her hands were touching between her own legs. For how long she had no idea, but she was so turned on that it didn't matter. There was no shame to be had here. She suddenly found that the giants were looking at her.

She froze, even to the point of stopped breathing. Why where they looking at her? She heard a squelch from below her and Kathy turned her eyes away with a deep sigh. Jess had a pleased smile on his face when he once again turned his attention to Kathy. Carolyn unfroze and turned her head towards the contuinous noise from below. Jess stomach and crotch was approacing again at great speed, sans penis this time. Carolyn realized what the noise was. It was Jess entering Kathy. There was a huge thud and the noise stopped as the ground shook under her. The gods moaned and panted above her. Jess was as deep as he could come now, but not for long. The noise started again as they started to separate. Carolyn realized that they hadn't looked at her. They only looked past her to see that his aim was correct. Who was she to think that their love making would involve her? The temperature was rising quickly, everything felt humid. When Jess reached far enough back he started to thrust again. Quicker this time he lowered himself into Kathy. The sound was increased, probably both by the speed and by the fact that they were getting wetter. He crashed into Kathy with greater force and Carolyn flew slightly backwards from the impact. She had to stop touching herself and grab a hold of Kathys pubes to stay put.

Kathy felt the tiniest of tugs on her crotch. Carolyn must be holding on tight by now. She found herself wondering what it's was like down there, but her attention was diverted to more pressing matters. Jess was building up speed as he was humping her. She felt nostalgic about having sex with him like this in her room, but she didn't forget about Carolyn. Maybe it was a mistake to shrink her so small? This could have been better had they all been the same size... but she felt so powerful. Carolyn had almost chosen to do this to herself. She seemed utterly unafraid by the prospect of shrinking and had gladly taken the whole thing like a champ. Jess hit her right spots, deep thrust that made all of her jiggle when he slammed into her, and the tiny tugs in her pubes of Carolyn holding on. What would it be like to shrink Jess she wondered briefly, but fuck that. This was too good, so Jess got to stay this way. Besides, her wish was spent for the day already, but she had to remember for future reference. She felt Jess slide out of her and miss a thrust.
- "Sorry" he mumbled and made an effor to take aim again.
- "Deeper." she wheezed at him and he took the que.

Carolyn heard the that they spoke, but she had no idea what they said. She was not concentrating at all. She had managed to dodge but the giant dick had landed right beside her. It smelled like Jess and Kathy and left a wet trail as it pulled away, and the whole ordeal left her head spinning. The ground rumbled and she instinctively held on tight. She had a hard time understanding what was happening as she watched Jess move above her. He wasn't leaning over her anymore, but he was standing tall between Kathys legs. The ground started shaking again, and the unmistakable sound of dick in pussy echoed against his hard working abs. He had repositioned himself slightly under her and was lifting her against himself. The force was unmistakingly greater now. Tempo and ferocity had increased. Carolyn had to hold on tighter now. She felt jealous of Kathy now. She wanted to get pounded like that, she found herself missing Jess, even though he was right there. But they were lifetimes apart. At least it felt like it. Being this small really played tricks with your mind. Her life was drifting away as she was reduced to a sex toy of the gods, and not even that reall. Just a speck in the crotch of one of the most beautiful beings she had ever laid her eyes upon being fucked raw by one of the other most beautiful beings she had seen. The long ropey pubes tightened their grip on her arms. She hadn't realized but she was getting smaller again. The trail left by the penis when it landed in the pubes had crept up under her and she was once again touching Kathys pussy juices without realizing. The violent bouncing of the ground around her and ropes growing made their grip on her really tight and once she realized she was shrinking again she could not do anything about it. The wet and sticky liquid was everywhere and she could not move in this condition.

But she didn't care anymore. She was far beyond despair. She was imagining herself getting fucked by Jess. She could almost feel it, and she screamed in orgasm again, and shortly after she could hear Kathy do the same. Jess was also grunting as he pulled out and a string of sperm shot from him and landed with such force in Kathys pubes that Carolyn was washed away. Days, hour, minutes, seconds... Carolyn couldn't keep track. She knew of course on some level that time wasn't passing that fast, but having been washed away by sperm changes your outlook on life. She was wasn't swimming in it, but the sticky liquid was clinging to her and she was stuck to whatever the liquid decided to stick to. She could hardly see anything, and her arms were too tired to fight her adhesive capturer to wipe her face. She heard some mumblings as well, but her ears were submerged so she could not make out any words. The world was moving, that much she knew, but everything else was just uncertain. Was she still shrinking? Were they ever going to find her? Did they even care? There were a lot of scary thoughts, but still, Carolyn was not afraid. Was she going insane?

Water rushed in from all sides. Her sticky prison disolved and she found herself stranded in the smooth field she had watched a while back and in front of her was a deep pool of water. The hills beyond looked different, their shape was steeper, rounder, higher. She had a good look around, everything was white, except Kathy. They were in a bath tub, and Kathy was leaning on the edge, looking down at Carolyn. Her boobs looked so different because she was no longer flat on her back, and everthing seemed bigger again. Looking closer she realized that the pool in front of her was Kathys belly button.
- "There you are. I figured you were somewhere in there by the mess your boyfriend left on me. A bath seemed like a good idea, and look. You even got your own tub there." She pointed at her belly button and Carolyn took it as her que to get in. The water was warm and nice, and unlike a real bath tub the walls here were soft and provided their own heat. It was more like a hot tub.
- "Is this a dream?" Carolyn asked
- "No." Kathy answered calmly. "Are you asking because you want to wake up?"
- "This is nice... and exciting... I'm just feeling like I'm loosing my grip."
- "I could say the same. But it's real." Kathy was splasing herself with water from the real bath tub. Her legs were barely covered, but she didn't want to risk losing Carolyn in here, so keeping the water low and having her contained in her belly button seemed like a good idea right now.
- "Will I ever be big again?" Carolyn didn't really care either way anymore, but she still felt the need to ask.
- "Yes. I can wish you big right now if you want." The star had one wish left, she could tell. She had used one, Carolyn had used one and Kathy saved the last one just for this. The effect would wear off on its own in a couple of hours, they were only temporary after all, but she had learned from previous sessions with the star that it was wise to save a wish to undo the others if one found onself in a pinch.
- "This is nice... I can stay like this for a while longer." Carolyn leaned back to enjoy. Kathy smiled and continued to wash herself.

Kathy looked cute as she concentrated on cleaning herself. Carolyn felt like she was watching something forbidden, like she was peeping on someone, but she was in plain sight. They exhanged looks from time to time and shot each other warm smile. Kathy was done with her legs and moved up her body. Water rolled over her tummy as she was cleaning and the pool flooded slightly as the water moved down with gravity. There was no danger for Carolyn to get washed away though, the water was slow, and she could splash gently to get the excess water to flow away down the giant body. She looked on mezmericed as Kathy was moving mountains with her hands. Her tits needed washing as well but she caught the strange look Carolyn was giving her.
- "What?" she asked. "Did I miss a spot or something?" Carolyn blushed so hard she was sure the water around her was going to start boiling.
- "No... it's just..." Carolyn was to ashamed to continue.
- "Spit it out." Kathy laughed, trying to figure out what was going on.
- "No it's stupid." She felt like she had no right to ask the giant for any favors. They were not equals in her mind, even though the giant had offered her the opportunity just moments ago.
- "Come on. There's no need to keep secrets from me." Kathy commanded. She probably didn't intend to sound so stern but it was amplified by her size.
- "Can... Can I climb your boobs?"

She didn't answer. She just licked her pinkie slightly and pressed it into her navel. It was a strange plan but it worked, the tiny woman had stuck to the saliva on her finger. There was a woman on the tip of her pinkie finger. She felt the blood pumping through her. She was so happy to experience this. She had been prepared for their game to be over, but her tiny worshipper had asked to play some more. She scraped her fingertip as gently as she could against her skin in an attempt to transfer Carolyn from her finger to her nipple. With her all excited like this that small touch was enough for her nipple to get hard again. Carolyn tickled her areola as she was walking around. She stood by the nipple and leaned against it. It reached to her hip. She sat on it and Kathy laughed.
- "I'm not sure what I expected." Carolyn said.
- "You don't sound too happy." Kathy said sounding concerned.
- "I never in a million years imagined this on the way here, don't get me wrong. I'm super happy... But I kind of wanted to climb a bit for myself you know? You put me right on the goal." She felt so bad for speaking so bluntly to this magnificent being, but she felt compelled to be honest.

- "There is still a way to climb..." Kathy had that sly smile again and before Carolyn could figure out what she meant she was drenched in a drop of thick, clear liquid. "It looks like the smaller you get, the more potent my juices become, so I have no idea how small you'll get now, but If I lose sight of you I'm making you big instantly." Kathy said, but Carolyn could not hear her. Kathy had made an effort to make the drop as small as possible, but Carolyn was covered from tip to toe, and all she could hear through the liquid was vague sounds faintly reminding her of speach. She was going down fast now that the whole of her body was surrounded by what made her shrink, and she even swallowed some when she tried to breathe. She slid right off the nipple as she lost her footing for a bit, and when she finally stood up again she could not reach the top again, even if she jumped. Everything was growing around her and it felt like she was falling and floating at the same time. She was shrinking so fast that the drop that surrounded her started to feel like a lake that was falling with her, and an ocean. When she finally reached the floor and the liquid dispursed around her she was swept away for a bit. She managed to brush the juice off herself and the world stopped spinning for a bit as the shrinking subsided. Then she looked up and once again her knees buckled. The nipple was about as big as Jess had been when he fucked his sister. She remembered thinking about him as impossibly large even though he was human. And now she was looking at a nipple the same way. Climbing all the way to the top would take days probably. She had shrunk so much that she had to walk for 20 minutes just to reach the base of the nipple mountain now. There was pleny of nooks and crevacis where she place her hands. She spat in her hands and started to climb.

Chapter End Notes:

This is believe it or not the story, it ends like that. Hope you enjoyed. Don't read my other stories unless you are prepared to get blueballed