- Text Size +

- "Hey Kath, have you seen Carolyn somewhere? She's not in the guest room..." Jess stopped dead in his tracks when the door swung open enough for him to see the scene.
- "Hey fuckface!" Kathy said with the most wicked of smiles. Carolyn thought about hiding, but this situation was as out of her control as it could get. There was no place to hide in Kathys open palm, and diving off seemed out of the question, even though the bed looked soft enough. So she just smiled and waved at her boyfriend.
- "Star wish?" Jess asked calmly with a blank face. It was of some comfort to know that he knew what was going on Carolyn thought. She nodded shyly.
- "Yeah" Kathy said confidently. "Wanna join?" Kathy patted the bed beside her.
- "Uhm." Jess looked stumped, put on the spot trying to assess the situation. Carolyns heart was beating hard again. She should probably have been nervous but she wasn't. This was all so strange for her, and he could join her in this? How? But she found herself nodding still, hoping he could be persuaded. "Join you or her?" Jess asked finally.
- "You decide." Kathy responded.
- "We both know that will never happen. You always win in the end. Alright. I'm in." He managed to sound both reluctant and giddy.
- "Good boy. Now get undressed and sit here." Kathy once again patted the bed.

He closed the door behind him and unlike Kathy he locked it as well, then he uncerimoniusly got rid of his clothes. No hesitaion at all to follow his step sisters command. She was a powerful figure, and Carolyn wasn't just thinking that because she was the size of a small doll right now. She usually seemed to have the attention and respect of the whole family. But this was something else... obedience.
- "We used to have a bit of fun while living under the same roof." Kathy explained like she was reading Carolyns mind. "We were horny teenagers when our parents met, and stuff kind of happened... That's why he has refused to actually call me sister for so long."
- "You don't want to be known as the guy who occasionally fucks his sister, okay? Not even to yourself."
- "And yet here you are, having called me sister today, in front of your girlfriend here even."
- "What was that word you always threw around?" Jess tried to think of the word as he crawled into the bed. "Compartmentalization. I've learned to separate business from pleasure."
- "Are you thinking of fucking your sister as business or pleasure in this scenario?" Carolyn said and Kathy burst out laughing.
- "Is she always this sassy or is it just when she's horny?"

Kathy climbed out of the bed and positioned herself between Jess' legs. He was still sitting with them over the edge of the bed, resting his heels on the floor. Kathy spread them apart and lowered herself onto the floor.
- "Let's see if you can get your boy here hard." she whispered to Carolyn and placed her on his flaccid dick.
- "Like this? At this size?" Carolyn felt a bit intimidated by the task for some reason. She looked up and saw his toned stomach, the wide chest and his jaw... The view wasn't all that unfamiliar, but usually when she was in this position it was because she was sucking his dick, not standing on it.
- "You're bigger than that thing, it shouldn't be any problems for you."
- "If you've done this before you know that he's a grower."
- "If you keep sassing me I'll make sure you get smaller." Carolyns heart skipped a beat again. That strange feeling came back, knowing that she should be fearful of the consequence, but feeling intrigued. Not intrigued enough to act upon it, but the prospect of getting even smaller was not feeling like a threat... more like a treat. "I'm going to see that dick get bigger than you, one way or another, so you might want to get to it."

Carolyn started to rub on Jess' limp limb, but this dry she would get nowhere. She could hear him laugh just a bit.
- "Don't laugh at her. She's trying to figure stuff out." Kathy sneered.
- "I'm sorry, but it tickles. She's so light."
- "You hear that, dolly? You can get rough if you'd like."
- "Would you please not call me dolly?" Kathy just smiled in response. Carolyn needed to get some more heft into it. Basically the only thing to do if her hands weren't enough to get a reaction out of him was probably just to straddle him. It was like getting on a smallish horse. She started to rock back and forth, pressing her legs into the penis for maximum friction. Jess closed his eyes and tilted his head backwards, usually a sign that Carolyn was on the right track. She was gliding with ease now that she had made him slick with her juices. It was hard to grasp that she was gliding around on a huge penis. And it was still soft to boot, even though she imagined she could feel the blood pumping under her. It could be her own pulse that was playing tricks on her as well.. She was thinking about how small she was feeling, and how good it was. All of her body was in this, and this was a good work out as she didn't need to hold back at all. Jess was no wimp, but there is only so much force a penis can take before it risks bending the wrong way when she was riding. She realized she was beginning to get covered in her own wetness, everything was starting to feel slippery.

It wasn't just slippery though she found out. Her seat was growing wider under her now. Carolyn glanced backwards to see if Kathy was behind this, but she was sitting there, watching. Her tits were pressed together and she looked so happy, blushing. Carolyn realized Kathy was fingering herself and the squeezing of her boobs were just a side effect, but it was still pretty to look at. Jess was getting wider under her, taller, steeper. She started to slide off, gliding backwards towards his balls as he was sighing. Carolyn needed to figure out how to keep pleasing him, but it was hard to reach now. She could wrap her legs around him, but he was getting so tall now. She was contemplating to put her feet down and stand by the root of his shaft now, but she didn't have time. Before she knew it she was pressed hard against the dick, getting rubbed up and down. It took a moment to understand what was happening, but Kathy whispered to her.
- "Is it good? Does it feel good when I'm sliding you up and down like this?" Kathys hands were clasped around Carolyn, forcing her against Jess. The feeling wasn't unpleasant.
- "Harder..." Carolyn moaned.

Kathy thought she had to be careful with the tiny woman so she barely held on to Carolyn, but if she asked for it she could up the ante a bit. She had to be really careful though, she used her own juices to lube up Jess, which would mean Carolyn would get smaller. That wouldn't do, she couldn't be too small yet. Kathy figured out the quickest way to clean Jess and Carolyn from the shrinking agent was simply to suck him off.

Carolyn was in heaven. It was warm and wet, and rough, and she didn't have to do anything. This was done entierly to her. There was a brief pause though, and she thought Kathy just had to change her grip, but to her surprise something else happened. She looked up briefly and saw the back of Kathys mouth getting closer. In a slight panic she looked down just as Kathys fingers comepletly let go of her and was replaced by her tounge. She saw the back of Kathys teeth briefly before the tounge flattened her against the penis, and it got even darker as the giant woman closed her lips around her boyfriends thick shaft. Carolyn was so small. That was all she knew. She must have been smaller than before, she was pretty sure she would not have fit entierly in Kathys mouth like this otherwise. At the same time she couldn't have been too small either. She didn't even notice when it happened, and she imagined she would have noticed if her legs wouldn't be able to wrap around Jess anymore. She tried to kick her legs out and measure. Kathys tounge immideatly filled the space between her legs, but then again, Kathys tounge filled every space. It was a violent full body massage, and it was hard to concentrate in this enviorment. Sticky and warm, constant pounding all over her body and the sounds, oh the sounds. Slurping and gulping. Carolyn was dragged up and down and lifted from the tounge to the penis, and sometimes the lift was really strong, followed by a gulp. She could taste herself, Kathys breath and Jess precum... Kathy had a real mouthful now, and if Carolyn wasn't careful she might risk being swallowed, but there was no real steps she could take to ensure that didn't happen.

She was not afraid however. This was unlike anything she ever had felt before, and she was under some stress no doubt, but she was not afraid. She orgasmed, hard. Her body moved on it's own, and she screamed out in pleasure, but no one could hear her muffled screams from inside the giantess mouth. She was pretty sure that Kathy somehow knew anyway. Her pattern changed when Carolyn came, and it was like she did everything in her power to keep Carolyns orgasm going. And then she felt Jess. His cum rushed through his penis as it contracted in strange pulses, it was almost like Carolyn actually heard it before the salty taste surrounded her. Suck, gulp, suck, gulp, gulp, gulp. Carolyn had no energy left to do anything. She let go, even though she didn't really have anything to hold on to from the start. Her body twisted and turned, but Kathy made sure to keep her from being swallowed by blocking her gullet. The taste of sperm disappeared and then the mouth got a lot more room all of a sudden. The penis disappeared down and the lips closed for a while. Everything got earily quiet and Carolyn enjoyed the brief moment of relaxation. The world turned, most likely because Kathy straightened her head. Then there was light, and a cold breeze of fresh air, and then Carolyn got ejected.

Kathy admired her work. Her brother had that post ejaculation glow, and he  even looked a bit out of breath, but her real pride was laying in her hand. The woman was so tiny now, she could probably fit across a coin. She was a slimy mess, but it was just saliva now. She was panting, but other than that she wasn't moving at all.
- "Was that hard enough?" Kathy asked.
- "Meh... could have gone bit rougher." Carolyn said and opened her eyes. They looked at each other for a while before they started laughing.