- Text Size +

Summer had come to the city in a blast and the mall had become packed as the schools released their charges for a long-awaited break. It was as crowded as Matt had ever seen it, even compared to before the winter holidays and the accompanying shopping sprees. From a seat at the edge of the food court he watched the crowd move slowly back and forth, store to store, as everyone took advantage of their freedom and their parent’s credit cards.

Unlike a lot of them, Matt had earnings from two part-time jobs to spend. It had been an exercise in willpower, but he’d saved several paychecks for this trip.

“Yes, I’m sure,” he said aloud as he typed a message on his phone. “You all have fun, I’m gonna sleep for three weeks.”

When the message was sent, Matt leaned back and finished his drink. His family was about to go on a three-week holiday to their beach house, a two-story house that Matt had never been a fan of. Yes it was nice, and yes, it was on the beach. But it also involved Matt sharing a room with his sister, and he wasn’t sure if he could handle that yet. She wasn’t a good roommate on normal terms.

Three months had passed since his Tiny Tinder ordeal, which had involved an accidental match with his sister, an unreasonable amount of power given to her, and several days that he wished he could forget. His parents hadn’t noticed his different behavior toward Taylor, but she had. And she thought it was hilarious.

Taylor’s idea of a good time was to remind him of what she’d done to him, and how he’d technically agreed to it. That agreement was purely the product of his laziness, but in legal terms it was as binding as anything. And she’d used it to put him everywhere in her body, including turning his last-minute poor decision into a threesome with a guy who never even knew Matt was there. She’d pretended the entire time that she was fulfilling his own wishes, from the preferences that he’d lazily selected when he’d set up his profile.

Matt grimaced as he remembered that sensation. His impatience and horniness had gotten him into that Tiny Tinder mess in the first place, then his dick had taken charge again and gotten him into a literal mess with his sister and her full-size Tinder date when he could have simply chosen freedom. Matt’s lower half responded positively to the memory; no matter how much he tried, Matt’s hormones and his brain never got along.

And that was another reason he didn’t want to go on the trip: not only could he avoid his sister for three weeks, but he knew how much his body had loved the experience not caring that it was his sister. So this three weeks would be his time to experiment with Tiny Tinder and live the single life in a big city as best he could at sixteen. Surely he’d find someone to hook up with when he was completely free of supervision.

Two minutes later he stood in front of the only store he cared to look at today. It was a pop-up shop set in what had been a health-foods store. Last week it hadn’t been here and based on their social media posts they’d be gone by mid-summer.

He walked into the store, unsure what to expect, and found that it was surprisingly toned down. Matt hadn’t been sure what to expect, but the first two-thirds of the store were all Tiny-Tinder themed merchandise. They sold everything from t-shirts to sweatpants, to bumper stickers. Why someone would advertise themselves like that Matt didn’t know, he didn’t even like wearing shirts with a sport’s team logo on it.

But once one was past that merchandise, the real fun began.

The back wall was stacked with items that seemed out of place with the rest of the store. Matt stepped back to take it in all at once, and the attendant watching the merchandise rolled her eyes. She knew what he was there for, and if she had a dollar for every customer that was surprised at the massive amount of toys they carried she could have retired yesterday.

There was a plethora of things that Matt had never considered might even exist. He wasn’t naïve, but he was still a nervous technical-virgin. Though hopefully that would change once his family was out and he had more freedom of movement.

Dildos of every shape and color lined the wall, with moving displays showing how a tiny person could be deposited into the end for the ride of their life. Hollow anal beads held caricatures of tiny people, and a butt plug was opening and closing, demonstrating how it could be used to insert a tiny deep into someone’s rectum. Stomach-acid resistant string was on display next to ‘tiny-safe flavored lubricants.’ Dirty bumper stickers were lined up, with statements such as ‘I’d Rather be the Condom’ and ‘Spelunker.’

Matt realized he had been standing in awe for several minutes taking in the sights, so he moved forward toward one of the standing displays. It spun constantly on a tiny motor, so as he looked candy molds (reusable!) rotated into a six-pack of stomach lights, above what appeared to be standard condoms with a larger-than-normal reservoir.

The black-haired teen moved on quickly. His sister hadn’t used a condom, and he’d caught her random hookup’s load with his face. Then spent the night marinating in it when she fell asleep.

The next stand wasn’t rotating, and it was covered in jewelry. Matt leaned forward, his eyes flickering between the ’24-hour glue’ and earrings that were clearly intended to hold someone spread-eagled on them. His penis stirred while he imagined being stuck as someone’s jewelry.

Below the earrings were other piercings, barbells and little circlets, tongue rings, and—

“I think you’d look good in that one!” said a familiar voice as a hand reached out to tap on a silver ring.

Matt jumped to the side, both surprised and embarrassed. His sister just laughed, continuing to enjoy how high-strung her brother was around her.

“I may get one and set it aside,” Taylor said with a blue-eyed wink. “Just in case you change your mind again.”

“Oh give it a rest, Taylor,” Matt said, annoyed at his sister’s sudden appearance. “You know all that is getting really old.”

She just smiled at him and idly put her blonde hair into a ponytail. The action caused her to arch her back and press her breasts forward in her shirt, and had caused at least one traffic accident.

“What’s getting old?” she asked him innocently. “I just wanted to look at all the tiny toys they’ve got here! Have you been here so long these toys are getting old?”

Matt just rolled his eyes at his sister’s latest tactic to get under his skin and stepped away from her. She matched him step-for-step, not letting him get any free space. Other men would have killed to have her in their personal space, even if they didn’t recognize her from underwear ads. Taylor was stunning.

“Hey, I seem to remember you wanted in on a tongue ring prison,” Taylor said as she picked up a package with what at first appeared to be a swirled design of silver, but in reality was a tiny cage. “How would it look on me?”

She asked and stuck out her tongue, making Matt involuntarily look and shudder. The last time he’d gotten that look she’d swallowed him alive. Her current tongue ring was solid and for a moment Matt envisioned himself stuck on her tongue as she went about her day, a prisoner to her every breath and ---

He shook his head and tried to get away from her once more. Like before she merely trailed alongside him, commenting on the merchandise and reminding him about all the things he had agreed to in his laziness and impatience all those weeks ago.

“Power stuffer?” she asked, holding up an apparatus that Matt had passed by without a second glance. “Oooh, stomach string!”

“Can you just leave me alone Taylor?” Matt asked her, thoroughly annoyed at her interruption of his browsing and thrown off his groove by her statements.

“But I’m just shopping for a replacement butt plug!” she said excitedly as she watched the display model’s tip open, and a tiny plunger pushing out a tiny model of a man. “Imagine waiting all day in one of these, waiting for some hot chick,” she winked and bumped him with her hip, “To press the button and send you spelunking! Oh the suspense!”

Matt turned red, mostly because he had imagined it. And in that moment he made eye contact with the cashier, who made a point of checking out his rapidly growing package with a smile. Despite his mind’s protests, his rod was rising to the occasion. The cashier rubbed her tummy like she was seeing a good meal.

To get ahead of the rising tide of hormones, and escape further embarrassment, Matt turned on his heel and walked rapidly to the front of the store, intending to rejoin the crowd and vanish.

“But we haven’t even gotten to the speculums yet!” Taylor called to him with a laugh. Then she turned to the cashier who gave her a smile.

“Seriously though, how much for these clit piercings?”

***

That evening, after their parents had loaded their bags into the car and taken themselves to bed early, Matt was eating a sandwich in the kitchen. One aspect of him being the only person in the house for the next three weeks he wasn’t excited about was the prospect of him making his own food.

“Sandwiches are gonna get old fast,” he said aloud as he took another bite.

He carefully ignored his sister as she entered the kitchen, clad in an old t-shirt and a pair of black leggings. That is, he ignored her until she sat a bottle of peppermint schnapps in front of him with a pair of shot glasses.

“Dreading vacation that much?” he asked her as she poured them each a shot. Before she could respond he took a shot. Matt pretended not to wheeze as he swallowed the liquid down, and Taylor made a point of ignoring his inexperience with alcohol as she poured another shot.

He’s lucky that was just schnapps, she thought, remembering her first drink. She’d chased a shot of whiskey with a drink of cheap beer at a sleepover at fourteen and sent it back immediately.

“Look, I know I’ve been a lot to deal with the last couple of weeks,” she said in a conciliatory tone, pulling out a tall stool and sitting down. In that space of time Matt took a deep breath and followed it with another shot.

After the past several weeks he was eager to do anything that made him seem like more of an adult. It wasn’t his fault that he thought his sister would view alcohol consumption as mature. And it certainly wasn’t her fault that her brother was acting exactly like she thought he would.

“But,” she added as he filled his own shot glass, “I’ll drop it if you can do just one thing.”

Matt paused as he reached picked up his shot glass.

“You’ll drop it?” he asked, his speech already slurring slightly.

Geez you lightweight! Taylor thought, but instead she nodded.

“Just one thing.”

The two tapped their shot glasses together and took their shot. Taylor resisted the urge to laugh as she saw Matt’s face. It may have only been schnapps, but he was clearly feeling it already. Somehow.

“Admit you liked it.”

Her brother snorted. As always, she seemed to know him better than he wanted to admit. No matter how much he denied it, part of him had really liked being her toy. His rational self tried to push it aside as a simple matter that he could solve by getting laid on his own, but Matt couldn’t truly deny it deep within.

She may have been his sister but being a tiny toy had been an amazing experience. His mind had been horrified about the who, but he’d had an erection the entire time from the what.

Matt realized she was looking at him and had refilled their shot glasses while he thought. She wore a knowing grin on her face.

“Come on,” she said playfully, reaching across the kitchen island and lightly punching him in the shoulder. “It was a blast, you know it.”

“I caught a blast with my face!” Matt said indignantly, before realizing how ridiculous that sounded. He couldn’t help but laugh, humor amplified by alcohol.

“So you did like it!” she said with fake surprise in her voice.

Matt stopped and took another shot.

Screw it, he thought. Just like Taylor had expected, alcohol was loosening his tongue. It was just happening far faster than she’d expected. Who knew her brother was such a lightweight?

“Yeah, sure, I liked it,” he said dismissively, trying to make it sound like he was just humoring her. “Yeah, I loved being shoved up in you for hours at a time. It was a blast. No I didn’t like it, it was the worst thing that’s ever happened to me!”

Taylor giggled and tossed back another shot.

“That wasn’t all we did, was it?” she asked with a low voice, shooting him a smile that never failed to get men to talk. Matt shot her a look that could have melted steel if it weren’t from unfocused eyes.

“We missed a few though.”

“We did enough,” Matt shot back.

“Oh please,” she said as she poured them both yet another shot. “What about cat and mouse?”

“No.”

“Stuffing?”

“By Odin’s beard, no!” he said with a laugh as he remembered what it was. “And on that note, I’m leaving. Enjoy your vacation!” With that said he drained his last shot.

“How about a toe ring?” she asked him playfully as he hopped off his stool. To her surprise and satisfaction he stopped, leaning slightly as he stood.

Matt’s heartbeat rapidly as his drunken mind heard her voice. His hormones and the alcohol mixed quickly.

“Give me your phone,” she said to him, smiling as he stood there. He gave her a disapproving look, but felt his hand sliding his phone across the island before his mind could say no. “We leave in the morning, I know you’ve already got it downloaded.”

“What-? No!” he said as he halfheartedly tried to take his phone back.

“Please,” Taylor said as she rolled her eyes. “We’re gonna be gone for three weeks. Mom and Dad might think you’ll be responsible, but I know you’re gonna do everything you can to hook up with anybody with a heartbeat. I just want to try this one thing with you. Then I’ll change you back.”

“Half an hour. I promise.”

She plucked his phone from the island and his eyes flickered to it. For a moment he could have snatched it from her hand. Gone upstairs. Woke up alone in the house and fulfilled his own plans for the next three weeks without the embarrassment of shrinking with his sister again.

“So the toe ring’s the big one?” she asked with a laugh, unbelieving that she’d actually been able to convince her brother to shrink for her again. Her thumb flew across his phone’s screen, rapidly finding what she’d expected to find: the Tiny Tinder app, with Matt’s old profile still saved and ready.

“Half an hour?” he asked hesitantly. Alcohol opened his mouth for him, and he leaned against the kitchen island with a stern face, hoping to appear serious for his sister. “Toe ring. Half hour.”

He reached out with his hand and she took it, shaking it firmly.

“Half an hour.”

Moments later, Taylor held a tiny Matt in her hand. Once again, he’d realized his terrible mistake seconds after it was too late to change back. One side-effect of being shrunk was that toxins were immediately neutralized in the body, and the drunken horniness that had convinced Matt to shrink just one more time was now gone.

“Wait, I changed my mind!” he yelled up to Taylor as he saw her hungry eyes and excited smile.

“Well you didn’t change your profile,” she said with a laugh as she downed her last shot. “One toe ring coming up!”

Matt cried out as her fingers encircled his legs and nimbly squeezed his hands together. He was far too large for a toe ring right now, Taylor knew, but he was the perfect size for her fingers to manipulate into one. She’d never forced a tiny man into being a toe ring and was quite excited, but that didn’t mean she’d never thought about how she could make it happen.

Before Matt could comprehend what she was doing he’d been bent backward in a way that would have broken a normal spine, and his hands were somehow tied with his feet. He tried to yell but his lungs were compressed too far. There was no yelling.

Except for when Taylor cheered her success at bending her brother into a crude ring shape. She yelled briefly with excitement, arms overhead like her team had won the super bowl, then she put both hands over her mouth with embarrassment. She didn’t need her parents coming down to see what the commotion was.

“Enjoy bro!” she said to him as she swiped on his phone. On the kitchen island he shrank to a size that she thought would fit nicely around her second toe.

“Let’s see,” she said as she pulled on his body. Just as she hoped he stretched nicely, and once she slipped him onto her toe he conformed to her body’s shape. “You are absolutely perfect!” she said as she rotated him so that his face looked upward.

“Now let’s go for a walk!”

Taylor put her feet down on the cold kitchen tile and took several steps. She could tell she wasn’t smashing Matt and knew from experience that she could wear a toe ring long enough to forget it was even there. If she wasn’t careful, Matt was comfortable enough that she might forget she was wearing him!

Far below her, Matt tried to scream as he was wrapped around her toe. The world flew by and stopped suddenly, the simple task of Taylor walking being a titanic experience for him. Instead of the sexual experience his drunken mind had expected, it was a nightmare.

What does this even do for her? he questioned as he fought vainly to escape. I can’t even move enough for her to tell I’m here!

“Hey Taylor, what was that yelling?” a man’s deep voice called from upstairs. Taylor froze as though she’d been caught stealing.

“Uh, nothing dad!” she called upstairs, surprised and embarrassed. “One of my friends finally got—”

“Well you better call it a night!” he said, interrupting her. “We’re getting up crazy early!”

“Right, will do!” she replied, used to her father interrupting her.

Taylor rapidly cleaned and hid the shot glasses, then made sure the schnapps made it back into her parent’s liquor cabinet, trying to stay focused as the alcohol started taking effect. She giggled as she closed the cabinet door and stumbled upstairs, barely making it to bed before the world started turning around her.

The blonde managed to pull the blanket over her moments before she fell asleep.

***

At far-too-early in the morning, Taylor walked into her room clad only in a towel. She dried off quickly, knowing how much of a stickler for leaving early her father was. An idle toss sent her towel into the laundry chute, and she started pulling on her travel clothes. As always, socks were last and just as her father yelled out ‘five minutes!’ Taylor saw, with some confusion, her toe ring.

“When did I get a—”

Last night came back to her in a flash. The drinking, the convincing, the shrinking.

“Oh shit!” she said with a laugh. “That was way longer than half an hour!”

Without thinking about it she scrunched her toes, loving how his body felt when she squeezed. From a distance he didn’t look like a piece of jewelry; his skin tone matched hers quite well and if she hadn’t been looking at her own toes she might have missed him. He felt surprisingly comfortable on her. Matt had conformed to her perfectly overnight and matched her body temperature.

Mid-scrunch she heard something distantly, and she paused. Another scrunch brought another distant voice, and she did her best to hold her toe in that position as she looked down with a huge smile.

“Unshrink me!” she heard her brother scream faintly. Somehow her toes squeezing on him had given his distorted body a position from which she could talk. “You said half an hour!”

“Two minutes!” yelled Taylor’s father. Faintly Taylor’s mother chastised him about not waking Matt.

Her eyes flickered between her brother and the door. And she smiled.

“Good thing you’re still asleep!” she said as she looked down with a giggle. Matt screamed angrily, quickly cut off as she relaxed her toe and no longer squeezed him in such a way that he could speak. Then a pink fuzzy sock blocked out his view.

“Coming!” she yelled to her parents, grabbing her and her brother’s phones. “Oh, I’m gonna be cumming all this vacation,” she said more quietly to herself. With a skip, the blonde left her room, looking forward to the beach. Ten minutes later she was asleep in the back of the car, while Matt silently raged at himself for letting his hormones get the best of him yet again.

***

The family’s beach house was a beauty; recently built with an open concept for the ground floor and two bedrooms on the second, separated by a long hallway with a second living room. It was far nicer than they could have afforded normally, but Taylor’s father had been the victim of a hit-and-run with someone driving a Bugatti. Luckily the million-dollar car had left its license plate at the scene, and they’d elected to settle out of court for an obscene amount of money.

Taylor’s father had invested it all in stocks, his children’s college, and a vacation home. His kids understood why, though they would have preferred their own televisions at home.

Taylor did have to admit as she flung herself onto her bed in the room she normally shared with her brother that the view was incredible. One wall was entirely glass, with a view that overlooked the beach. The outside was tinted, and when they were younger Taylor and Matt had done every experiment they could think of to try and see in from the outside. All had failed, so Taylor knew she had absolute privacy while she could watch the beachgoers as she wanted.

“This view is incredible, don’t you think?” she asked her brother as she propped her feet up on the bed and removed her sock. Her toes wiggled, and her brother’s twisted body along with them, as she looked out at the beach. It was mid-afternoon and the crowds had started to die down in the heat.

“Oh, you make such a great toe ring I wish I could just leave you down there,” she said to him as she leaned forward, bending in half and showcasing years of yoga. Her fingers pulled at his body and slipped him off her toe. “But there’s so much to do here!”

An idle finger slipped his hands from his feet, and he snapped back into his normal shape at roughly one inch tall.  Taylor sat him on her side table, next to an alarm clock that was flashing ’12:00’ and picked up her suitcase. As Matt started screaming obscenities at her, Taylor unzipped it while humming to herself. He was too small to make enough noise to reach her ears, but she knew he was mad at her.

She just didn’t care.

“You know,” she said as she started pulling out clothes and putting them in the small wooden dresser at the foot of her bed, “If it wasn’t me, it would just be the next girl you matched with.”

Taylor shrugged at him and smiled, setting aside some bundles of toiletries and other items that were wrapped in a white t-shirt.

“You didn’t change any of your settings, and would you rather be stuck here, with me, at the beach? Or with some other girl that just saw you as a toy she could keep forever? You might have ended up a permanent butt plug for a girl that liked,” she shuddered at the thought, “stuffing!”

Matt was too angry to care what she was saying. It was true he still hadn’t changed any of his settings, and an astute reader would know she was telling the truth. The next girl he matched with would never have let him go, recognizing the rare opportunity to get a forever tiny. But at least she wouldn’t have been his sister.

“I don’t know if you heard,” she said as she unfolded one of the items she didn’t want her parents to accidentally stumble across, “But we’re going from here straight to dinner.”

Matt ran out of breath and angry words at the same time his sister held up an item in the distance. She shook it at him, and fear ran through his body. He recognized that package.

“You know,” she said with a sweet and innocent voice as she turned the package to start pulling out the item it held, “I’m glad I ran into you at the mall. Otherwise I might never have ran across this! Now hold still.”

Three minutes later, Taylor’s massive blue eyes were looking at a two-inch tall Matt. He pounded at the side of his plastic cage, raging at her as she smiled then covered the outside with a clear jelly. She winked at him before his view was too distorted by the lubricant and ignored his angry movements.

“Perfect!” she said as the clear butt-plug was lubed up. Taylor had already taken off her bottoms and laid back on the bed. “Don’t worry bro!” she said as she brought her toned legs up near her head. “I won’t push the button yet. We gotta save some suspense for the rest of the trip!”

With that said, she brought the plug down to her backdoor with a smile that had gotten her several lingerie model gigs. It wiggled slightly as Matt threw himself against the sides in a vain attempt to escape, then she felt the cold lubricating jelly against her asshole. Taylor exhaled as she had a hundred times before and felt her new favorite butt plug start to push her sphincter open.

Matt gave up punching the side of the butt plug and screamed. He’d spent a lot of time up his sister’s ass the last time he’d been tricked into shrinking by her and didn’t want to return. Not that he had a choice. Heedless of his protest Taylor pushed the plug deeper into herself and Matt heard a distant moan.

“No!” he yelled out, closing his eyes as the widest part of the plug entered her and yanked the rest forward with a lurch. “Let me go you crazy—”

Taylor bit her lip as she felt the plug settle, then vibrate slightly. Her brother must have been moving about. Its neck was narrow, just like she liked, and she felt pleasantly fulfilled as she sat up at the edge of the bed. With a shake of her hips she felt her brother rattle around in her colon. Part of her wanted to press the button at the bottom and let it work its magic like it had in the store. He’d feel so good thrashing around the deepest parts of her…

A tempted finger slid around her hip and angled toward her backdoor. In a moment she’d have her two-inch tall brother playing around in her asshole along with a butt plug that was designed to shift with every movement she made. Her breath grew heavy in anticipation as her finger pushed toward her asshole.

“You ready yet?” Taylor’s mom called through the door.

Taylor jumped and giggled, pulling her hand back. That part could wait.

***

“You seem really excited to be here for a change,” Taylor’s dad said as they sat down in the restaurant. She made sure to scoot into the furthest part of the booth, moving the plug slightly in her rectum and causing her brother to bounce. This butt plug had been a great investment; with every step her brother rocked back and forth inside his plastic prison and gave her ass the sensation of something moving inside.

While she would have loved to have Matt loose in her backdoor again, like the last time she’d had him as a toy, this butt plug was a joy on its own. Knowing her brother was a button push away from being forcibly shoved deep into her rectum was far hotter than she could have ever expected.

I don’t know which way I like him better! she thought to herself.

To her dad, she said, “I’m just really looking forward to the beach!” as she picked up the menu with a smile.

Deep inside her, Matt stewed as her body heat surrounded him. It would have put him to sleep if he hadn’t been in a survival-driven adrenaline rush ever since she’d inserted him like a common sex toy.

After dinner the family took a long walk on the boardwalk, treating themselves to milkshakes.

“It’s too bad Matt didn’t want to come,” Taylor’s mother said as she leaned on her husband’s arm.

Taylor just smiled and took a long drink of her strawberry shake, making sure to shake her hips a little extra as she walked. As she did, she caught the eye of two shirtless guys packing up their surfing gear for the day. One winked at her, and she was sure to wink back.

***

Half an hour later Taylor found herself back in her room. It had been a nice walk with her parents, and she’d gotten a refresher on the immediate area where she’d be spending the next couple of weeks. But for now, she just wanted some quality time with her brother.

She moaned as her butt plug slid back out, not worried about her parents hearing. The master bedroom here was on the far side of the house and there were enough walls between them that a gunshot would go unheard. She’d never once heard them go at it here, but knew her father was probably balls deep in her mom’s face at that very moment. Once Taylor had walked in on them going at it and she’d never forget the sight.

Matt screamed as his prison was pulled outward and shielded his eyes against the first light he’d seen in several hours. Somehow the butt plug had kept him insulated from the smell of her rectum, but nothing could protect him from the constant fear of her depressing the button that he knew would eject him straight into her ass. He hadn’t forgotten the store display and knew that Taylor had gotten it just for that reason.

He got a faint view of his sister’s blonde hair, then the plug turned horizontal and he fell to his side for the thousandth time since he’d been shoved into it. What was now the wall suddenly pushed him to the side and the walls, which had become the floor, split underneath him.

“Shit!” he yelled as the plug ejected him. At least it waited until I was out of her ass! he thought before he landed in her soft hand.

Taylor smiled at her brother and pulled out his phone.

“Let me go dammit!” he yelled up at her as he felt her hand shrink under him. Matt knew it was worthless to fight her, but he’d never stop trying. He hadn’t the last time she kept him shrank for days, and he wouldn’t this time either. “Let me –gppph!”

The blonde gasped as she felt her brother’s head enter her pussy. She hadn’t bothered to listen to a word he was saying, she just knew that he was going to fight her all day, every day.

“Perfect!” she breathed out as she pushed him deeper. It was a little awkward for her to use her brother like a six-inch dildo while standing, but she persevered until she felt his kicking feet flush with her soaking lips. At dinner she’d been unsure if she could make it through the meal without rushing to the bathroom to masturbate and seeing those two guys near the beach had practically sent her into heat.

She needed this.

As she felt her knees go weak and an orgasm fast approaching, the athletic blonde made herself walk to the window as she held her hand between her legs to keep her brother from falling out. She turned the hanging egg-shaped chair around so that it faced the beach and sat her naked bottom on the cushion. It was far larger than she was and when she leaned back she almost vanished into the sea of pillows.

Then, as the sun set and she looked out at the beach-goers enjoying their evening, Taylor brought her feet inside the hanging seat. She bit her lip lightly and grabbed her brother’s feet. Her sitting position, legs spread wide and feet lifted up onto the cushions, had helped him slip outward slowly as he kicked and pushed within.

“I’ll help you back in, bro,” she said as she slipped her other hand under her shirt. Her free hand squeezed her right nipple as she propelled her brother’s perfect-sized body back into her pussy. She turned him slightly as he fought, letting his raging arms push against ever tender part of her.

“Oh I missed this so much,” Taylor said as she pulled him partial out before shoving him back in with a moan.

Taylor’s insides boiled around Matt. He tried to scream but there was no way he could turn that didn’t involve him getting a face full of her fluids. Even knowing it was futile he flung his arms any direction that he could to try and get fresh air, a cool breeze, a single moment where he wasn’t surrounded by the scent of his sister’s wetness.

Matt’s mind may have been crying out for escape, but his hormones were crying out for more. Every thrust of hers dragged his erect penis across her soft, steaming walls. It was too chaotic for him to do anything more than curse himself, to feel sick at himself for how he was reacting to her body and how she was using him. If Taylor had slowed down with her thrusting long enough for his cock to stop flying around randomly he may have orgasmed inside her, bringing his humiliation to a level he hoped would never happen.

His stomach heaved as she pulled him in and out of her, faster and faster. At times she kept him so deep that his arms and head slapped against her cervix, where she pulsed him while rubbing her clitoris (not that he could tell). Other times she moved him in large, deep strokes that made him feel like he was on a roller coaster that didn’t care if he fell out of the cart or not.

Then the rhythm changed. Suddenly her had grasped his ankles more tightly and her movements became more erratic. She squeezed his legs and bent them awkward as she tried to change his direction, to shove him against the top of her pussy. Matt had no idea what she was trying to do, but the pain made him cry out in pain and swing his arms even harder in response.

“Oh shit! Oh shit!” Taylor said quietly in her passion. She’d edged herself closer to an orgasm for half an hour as she watched families leave the beach, not knowing that they were being watched by a half-naked girl with her own brother buried deep in her snatch. Taylor didn’t even need to watch porn; from this view, knowing she couldn’t be seen, she felt more than dirty enough.

When a mom on the beach kissed her husband on the beach, Taylor moaned. When a teen in a bikini rolled up her towel with no idea that Taylor was watching her to masturbate, Taylor picked up the pace with her dildo. And when that same teen let her boyfriend slip his hand down her bottoms?

The world clamped down on Matt as his wet prison became a vise. Distantly through the flesh and fluid he heard his sister cry out in passion. Her fingers held his ankles tightly and rammed him as far into her as she could manage. His arms hit her cervix, then her fingers left his ankles and pushed on the bottom of his feet. Matt screamed as his face was pushed against her cervix and her body did its best to crush him.

Taylor screamed as she came, pushing her dildo as far into her as it would fit. It vibrated inside her as deep as it could, and as she stuffed her brother’s feet into her pussy she lost control. Her orgasm finally came in a flood of endorphins and pleasure. Her entire body shook as her first orgasm of the day was finally allowed. She’d been on edge all through dinner and her walk, both from her brother’s struggles inside her ass and the knowledge that she was having calm conversation and a meal, all with her parents none the wiser that their son was currently inside their daughter’s asshole.

With a final gasp, Taylor pulled her hand away from her pussy. Matt slid outward immediately, propelled by her orgasm’s dying spasms pulsing through her pussy. The blonde didn’t bother trying to catch him; he slid out of her with enough velocity that he fell right off the chair and two feet onto the cold tile floor where he landed with a wet slap.

Deep in her afterglow, Taylor let out a sigh. The sun was setting to her right, and the beach was just about deserted. The teen she’d seen getting fingered was gone, and idly Taylor hoped that the girl was getting filled by her own boy-toy in the backseat of a car.

“Speaking of toys,” she said aloud, carefully leaning forward in the hanging seat so that she didn’t fall out, “I think that’s enough of a break, don’t you?”

Matt’s reprieve from use didn’t come until almost midnight, though he had no way to tell the time. After his sister’s eighth orgasm she’d finally had enough. His body made a suctioning sound as she finally pulled him out. Though he didn’t technically need it, he took a deep breath of fresh air and coughed out mouthfuls of her lubrication.

“Oh bro,” she said, holding him up so that she could get a good look at him. Her face was flushed, her hair chaotic. Her soul, fulfilled. “I’m so glad you came along.”

“You let me go you crazy--!” he yelled out, knowing it was useless.

Taylor didn’t bother to hear what crazy thing she was. Her hand dropped him onto the bed and she bounced to the dresser, where she picked out the tightest pair of underwear she owned, a leftover from a photoshoot where they’d brought everything two sizes too small on purpose.

Matt tried to run, but her hand easily snatched him up and flipped him over. This time she inserted him feet first and pushed him until she felt his feet bump her inner walls. Two taps on his phone shrank him slightly before she slipped on the gray boyshort panties. Just as the panties were pulled all the way up, pushing on the skin of her toned backside and giving her a camel toe that had been the star of that particular photo shoot, she felt him start to slip back down.

Desperately, Matt did his best to push back toward her entrance. He knew he’d been made smaller because she wasn’t squeezing him nearly as tight. There was no visual frame of reference, as always it was black as night inside of her wet tunnel, but his inner ear was telling him that she’d laid down. His hands approached her opening and pulled him further along as best as they could.

Then, as he tried to pull himself to freedom, he felt a tight band of cotton on his head.

“Oh goddamnit!” he yelled out as Taylor pushed a finger into her underwear with a smile.

“Now, you stay in there!” she told him playfully.

The finger pressed onto his head and slid Matt’s screaming face deeper into herself. All around him her secretions began drying, holding him tightly in place. Her distant heartbeat slowed, and Matt realized what was happening.

“This is gonna be a great vacation,” Taylor said as she adjusted her blanket and rolled onto her side. Minutes later she was asleep.

***

In the morning Taylor shuffled downstairs, wearing fuzzy pink pajama bottoms and yesterday’s shirt. Her eyes were barely open; the downside to this house was that it was very difficult to sleep in when the sun shone through her giant window every minute that it was above the horizon. Her parents just looked at her and laughed quietly over their coffee.

She shot them a glare and filled a mug with sugar and creamer before adding a drop of coffee. Mumbling about stabbing the sun, she grabbed a bagel from the counter and shuffled back upstairs.

Matt felt every shuffling step. He’d managed to get his mouth close enough to her entrance that he was breathing relatively fresh air through the tight fabric of her panties. Her camel toe turned out to be a blessing for him until she started moving. Then the tugging underwear rubbed against his face like a wall of sandpaper, and he was too stuck in place by her dried fluids to get out of the way.

But what was insurmountable to Matt was not even noticed by Taylor. She sat in her favorite chair again and idly munched her bagel. The chair swayed back and forth as she slowly worked off her pajama bottoms and underwear, swinging back and forth as she shifted her weight around.

“Good thing I put my coffee down first,” she said to herself as she leaned forward to put her bagel down on the shelf next to the steaming mug. Then she looked down between her legs and laughed out loud. Her usual view of her smooth-shaven lips was broken by something with dark hair and an angry face.

“Wow bro!” she said as she laughed, leaning back and adjusting her hips so she could bring him closer to her face. If she’d been so inclined, she could have pulled him out of herself with her mouth; her after school modeling job really emphasized flexibility. But it was a little early for that sort of thing.

“We’re heading out for awhile,” she told him, slipping two fingers in herself carefully and surrounding his chest. “And I’ve got something in mind for keeping you close.”  He came free from her pussy easily and immediately started yelling, which only caused Taylor to roll her eyes.

“Yeah, yeah, I know,” she said as she ignored what he was actually saying. “It’s hard to get closer than inside your wonderful snatch! Please find somebody to cum inside you tonight!” Taylor said in a mock falsetto voice before returning to her normal voice. “Well you’re right, but you may not have noticed in all the excitement that I got a new piercing.”

Matt felt his body go cold and he momentarily stopped fighting as she lowered him back down. Her fingers played with her clit for a moment before holding it to the side, where he could see a small piercing hole running through the top of her clitoral hood.

“Oh you gotta be fucking kidding me!” he said exasperated.

Then the world started to grow around him once more and Taylor climbed out of the chair. She’d already laid out her new favorite piercing on her dresser and sat Matt down next to it.

“You’ve got two options,” she told him, leaning forward sensually. Everything she did was sensual, especially when she was naked from the waist down. “You can put your own arms in the clasps and I’ll close them for you, or you can fight me and I’ll lock you down anyways.”

Matt chose option two. Somehow Taylor’s fingers could still manipulate him adeptly, despite his size and constant movement. The ring was slightly smaller than he was, and his arms looped through the silver ring and around the bar where little clasps not unlike handcuffs had been precision engineered. He fought hard against them, but like almost everything he did at his size, it was futile.

“Feel free to keep doing that!” Taylor said with a smile. Putting him in the piercing had woken her up more than coffee, and she was feeling her usual excessively cheerful self. “This is gonna be such a great day!”

Twenty minutes later, Matt disagreed vehemently. The piercing went through her clitoral hood and when she walked around naked, he and it swung back and forth like a small pendulum. Taylor loved the constant faint stimulation and had put on thong underwear and leggings again which held him tightly up against her clit. Now every one of his movements vibrated against her love button. With effort she found she could simply enjoy the sensation without getting wet, though she knew once she was away from her parents she’d have to masturbate quickly.

They were spending the morning going to the store and getting ready for their several week’s stay; she knew she’d have to pace herself or she’d be so sore from the first day that she’d miss several days of fun.

As she walked her underwear rode upward; on a normal day she would have simply enjoyed the feeling. On this day? She absolutely loved the feeling.

Matt was moved side to side with every step, the pressure of the underwear sliding slightly causing the ring he was on to shift slightly with each step. This dragged his face across her clitoris, which even in small amounts was uncomfortable for him though it wasn’t truly hurting him. His face-shifting to avoid her tender skin simply heightened the experience for her.

“You’re pretty chipper today,” said her mother as she picked up a bunch of bananas.

“I’m just really glad we’re on vacation,” Taylor replied as she picked out several cucumbers.

When they checked out, Taylor thought the cashier looked familiar. He was polite and professional and gave her a charming smile. As they loaded their car full of groceries, it hit her. He was on of the cute surf boarders she’d seen the night before.

I hope they’re always setting up shop right outside our house, she thought with a smile and a tingle down below.

***

That afternoon was busy. Busy enough that Matt’s constant tingling kept Taylor happy, but she didn’t have enough time to think about him being down there. It was simply a pleasant feeling, and as they finished preparing the rest of the house Taylor forgot about him down there. He’d simply became a comfortable part of her outfit.

Which was why she didn’t remember to remove her piercing as she pulled on her tiny bikini. Her parents wouldn’t have approved twenty years ago, but times had changed. Her mother simply rolled her eyes and smiled knowingly at her husband as Taylor sauntered out the front door and headed to the beach. She’d pick up as many boys as she wanted, but they trusted her to be smart and responsible. Though the beach was less than a minute’s walk away, her father’s pants were off before she touched the sand.

Taylor lounged in the sun, feeling her tan darken. Occasionally she rolled over, giving the boys a show as she did so. She wasn’t naïve; she was drawing eyes from both sexes across the beach. If she felt like it she’d be able to pick up almost anyone.

Maybe one of them will be into Tiny Tinder, she thought lazily. Just like…

Her eyes widened behind her large sunglasses and she smiled, unable to believe she’d forgotten him again.

“Oh, you’re just too comfortable down there,” she said as she wiggled her hips. That pleasant sensation continued, but now that she’d drawn her attention back to it, her clit-mounted brother felt even better. Immediately her body flushed with desire.

Before she knew what she was doing she was up on her feet and walking toward the water. Her brother didn’t need oxygen, or food, or really anything to survive in his condition. So she only felt a little guilty when she waded into the warm ocean, feeling the water level rise until it overtook her pussy and kept going up to just below her chest. The vibrating increased in intensity rapidly; he may not have needed oxygen, but his mind still thought he did. Just as she’d hoped, her brother struggled wonderfully against her clit. She’d have to keep him in the piercing the next time she masturbated in the bathtub.

The crowd on the beach pretended it wasn’t watching her as she lazily swam back and forth. Girlfriends put their hands a little too high on the boyfriends’ hips as they both watched, neither jealous of the other’s attention, knowing they’d both be thinking of this gorgeous beach-vision as they played later.

When she’d had her fill of swimming and knew that she needed more alone time with her brother, Taylor slipped out of the ocean. The blonde smiled as she saw the entire beach suddenly pretend it hadn’t been watching her. She was used to eyes being on her when she was barely dressed.

She ignored the sounds coming from the living room as she got home. Of course her parents had an active sex life, and while times had changed enough that not-private sex was far less taboo, that didn’t mean she wanted to see her mother mounted on her father. Her parents were also very respectful of her privacy, though compared to her friends she was still fairly conservative about who she brought up to her room. Or any remotely private area.

In her own bathroom Taylor carefully removed her clit piercing. The silver ring got laid on the counter next to her hair straightener and she rummaged in a drawer for the toy that she had in mind this time.

“Hold still!” she told her brother as she unclasped him.

He cried out in pain as his arms finally got to return to their normal position. Matt wasn’t truly hurt, but it hadn’t been a fun experience for multiple reasons. His face felt rubbed raw by her clit and his shoulders ached from the uncomfortable position. Not to mention his pride had basically been washed away by the ocean.

The countertop shifted below him as he grew slightly and he turned to face his sister after working out his shoulder stiffness.

“Oh come on!” he yelled as she held up a string of clear anal beads. One of the beads, the third smallest, was missing and had been replaced by what was clearly a harness for someone roughly two inches tall. For him.

Without bothering to address him, Taylor grabbed Matt and easily stuffed him into the harness. It held him spread eagle with the same soft plastic that the rest of the beads were made from. With effort he could fight them and curl up, but the material quickly overpowered him and pulled him to that same wide-open position.

“Don’t worry bro,” she said as she leaned over the countertop and kicked her bottoms the rest of the way off her legs. “Once these warmup you’ll get to move a lot more inside me!”

Matt screamed in frustration as, once again, he got a view of her asshole that most men would have killed for. The tiny pucker didn’t seem big enough to accept a finger, let alone the eight progressively larger beads on this string, but Matt had spent enough time in her rectum to know that she was capable of a ridiculous amount of stretching. Last night in the butt plug had been bad enough, but now he wasn’t going to be insulated from her internal climate.

He struggled against his little harness as the first bead pushed against her skin. The sphincter pulled inward as the bead pushed, then he heard Taylor let out a sigh and the muscle relaxed, devouring the smallest bead and bringing Matt closer. He redoubled his efforts as the second bead was swallowed by her hungry hole. There was a moment where it hesitated on its inward journey, giving Matt a sliver of hope before it vanished with a groan.

Then he was next. Taylor didn’t slow down to enjoy the sensation of her brother slipping through her asshole. She’d have time for that later. Instead she brought a finger down to her snatch as she felt the different shaped bead push inside. Then the rest followed quickly, even the two and a half incher at the back. Standing, she put her hands below her belly button and shook her hips.

“I feel so full!” she said aloud. This was the first time she’d used these beads and they were significantly larger than her other set. Her other set also didn’t vibrate pleasantly along its entire length as a captive tiny struggled in its new environment.

Matt didn’t hear her. It was true that the plastic became more malleable as it warmed up inside her body. He used all his strength to try and free himself, but it just didn’t work. All he ended up doing was massaging the tender walls of her colon. If he had been up on his anatomy he would have known that his bead was in her descending colon, far further into a woman than most toys could be made to go, and slightly further than he’d ran while panicking when she’d first played with him weeks ago.

That didn’t mean he was ignorant of what was happening outside, for the most part. Taylor had drawn herself a hot bath and was laying down in the large tub. One hand was caressing a breast while the other had a finger vibrator held tightly against her clit. Faintly she could feel her stomach moving, and each gurgle she knew was caused by her tiny toy. She came repeatedly in the tub until she felt that any more time soaking would turn her into a prune.

Her muscles were so relaxed that she had to be careful climbing out, but it allowed her anal beads to pop out with no problem. A single pull let them all slide out rapidly, and she couldn’t help but laugh. She let them sit in the soapy water as the tub drained. Taylor dried off with a pink towel and smiled at her brother as the soapy water sloshed him around. Soon the tub was empty but for the beads, and she was dry.

Matt didn’t try to struggle as she pulled him out of the harness. He was exhausted but knew as a tiny he wouldn’t be able to sleep. He tried to protest as she shrank him down further and ran soapy water over his now rice-sized body.

“Be careful in here,” she said to him as she pulled out a piece of gum. “I made you malleable this time, but I don’t feel like pulling you out of my stomach today.”

Taylor chewed her gum politely, without smacking or blowing bubbles. In this one area she was a bit of a snob; if it wasn’t a dick or a tiny, she didn’t want to see what was in someone’s mouth.

“So how was the beach hon?” Matt heard his mother say through the chaos of his sister’s mouth. He pushed some of the gum away from his face, but his efforts were immediately canceled out by the careless chewing of her teeth.

“It was really nice today,” said Taylor in reply. She took a cold drink of water and made sure she moved her gum into her cheek.

Matt screamed as the temperature suddenly dropped, then got lightheaded as two molars slammed together with him between. His vision distorted as his head was briefly mashed flat, then snapped back into place.

“Not too hot yet,” she continued as she started chopping up carrots for dinner. In her mouth she felt something in her gum wiggle slightly. “And for once I was smart enough to not get a sunburn on the first day.”

“Wow, miracles do happen!” said her father as he came into the kitchen. He sat a six-pack of dark beer on the counter and gave his wife a kiss. “Don’t get used to that,” he told Taylor as she enjoyed her gum’s extra flavor, “The rest of the week it’s gonna be record-setting heat.”

“Speaking of heat,” her mother said as she swatted her father on the butt with a giggle, “Are we going spicy or not for the soup?”

“Spicy as hell,” Taylor said, knowing her mother was physically incapable of making anything spicy. It was an inside joke that anything in their house was even slightly spicy.

Her laughter was deafening around Matt. Through her open mouth he got a view of his parents laughing too. Despite everything his sister had put him through this was almost the most bizarre and humiliating.

“Hey! I’m here!” he yelled before her tongue moved the gum. His body was less than a snack for her at the moment; snacks at least got swallowed. But it didn’t matter so much to her that she was literally chewing him, having a conversation while he was in her mouth was what it was really about. Having him so close to people he could think would rescue him was far better for her than merely chewing his body with a wad of gum.

Matt knew it was pointless. Taylor probably couldn’t hear him as they continued to talk, and his parents certainly couldn’t. It didn’t help that every other bite briefly flattened him, causing him to scream in pain before his body fixed itself almost instantaneously. His torment was taking place mere feet from his parents, and mid-conversation even.

“I’ll be right back!” Taylor said to her parents when dinner was almost ready.

Upstairs in her room she carefully pulled Matt out of her gum and ran near-boiling water over him to make sure it was all off. He screamed, of course, but she ignored it. Just as her mother was calling her down to dinner, Taylor was putting her clit piercing back on and pulling up her panties. She tapped lightly on them, right over where she knew her brother was.

“I hope you like it down there,” she told him, “If you’re not in me, you’re gonna be right there all vacation.”

Then she skipped off to dinner.

***

The next morning, Taylor fished his half-inch form out of her pussy. She hadn’t masturbated the night before, she’d been so tired from the work of the day. She simply slept better with someone inside of her. Before he had a chance to even start yelling at her, he found himself deposited into yet another tiny plastic prison.

How much shit did she buy there? he wondered as he looked around desperately for a way out. As usual there was no chance to get away, but he had no idea what he was in this time. It was too broad and flat to be something she planned on shoving inside of herself.

Then she put the toy on the floor and he heard a distant slap as something else landed near him. His titanic sister pulled on some short shorts and only spared him a quick glance as he grew slightly in the prison. Quickly he was pressed tight against the wall of clear plastic above him; it was as though he’d been vacuum sealed on his back.

“Perfect,” he heard his sister say to herself. Then she stepped forward.

“No! Wait!” Matt yelled as her foot stepped forward. Her sole smashed him flat in the sandal as he screamed.

“Now that’s interesting,” she said aloud as she put weight on her left foot. Her brother’s body smushed just like a well-cushioned sandal below her weight. Taylor leaned to the side and lifted her foot. Below it she could see her brother’s body snapped back into shape the moment she took her weight off him, then she stepped down again. He was pleasant and warm beneath the sole of her foot.

“That saleslady was right. These are super comfortable, but I need another tiny to make them more even,” Matt heard her say as she walked out of the room.

His ears popped each time he was flattened and reformed, and the air squeezed out of his lungs. He tried to scream as she smashed him repeatedly, but he never had enough time to draw a breath. She simply walked on him for an eternity, driving him out of his mind as his body distorted and snapped back with each step. Her weight bore down on him painfully, only for the pain to vanish as she stepped forward.

“I like those sandals!” Taylor’s mom said as the two walked the boardwalk. “Are they new?”

“Oh yeah,” Taylor said, slipping off the right one for her mother to see. She wasn’t dumb enough to let her mother know she was walking on her incredibly comfortable shrunken brother. “There’s a new store at the mall and I picked them up for real cheap!”

“Nice!” her mother said as she handed it back. “I bet you could fill up that little pouch with water or something and it would feel comfy.”

“Yeah, that’s what the saleslady told me,” Taylor replied as she slipped it back on. “I’ll think of something I’m sure.”

Matt could only scream as the torture continued. Taylor’s foot grew sweaty in the heat of the day, and small pores that he hadn’t noticed slowly let in the scent of her feet. He gagged just as he realized that things could, in fact, get worse.

***

Later that day Taylor gave him a reprieve from her sandal when she went out barefoot. The hot concrete of the sidewalk almost burned her feet, but if she kept moving it was easily bearable for her. Matt had no idea how hot it was outside; his place next to her body kept him largely shielded from the elements unless she herself heated up significantly.

But he could tell what she was walking on. This time she’d turned him in her clit ring so that his face wouldn’t be pressed up against her. He merely swung with each of her steps, disoriented from both the movement and seeing the sidewalk so far below him.

No one that Taylor walked past had any idea she wasn’t wearing panties beneath her short skirt. The girl didn’t plan on playing today, she simply enjoyed the thrill of knowing that exposure was only a moment and a gust of wind away.

And right now she was also enjoying a cone of vanilla ice cream. She licked it in long slow strokes, knowing she was being watched by everyone she walked by on the boardwalk. But they couldn’t watch her as she ducked around a corner, remembering a little nook she’d found the year previous. And they didn’t see her fiddle around with something small under her skirt.

With a scream, Matt fell from Taylor’s fingertips and onto the freezing vanilla. The frozen treat enveloped enough of his body that he couldn’t free himself; his legs had gotten stuck in the fall. One of Taylor’s fingers approached him and his scream was rapidly cut off as she pushed him further into the cone.

Her admirers may not have seen what she did around the corner, but they did see her happily licking her fingertip before returning her tongue to her cone. The beautiful blonde skipped a little as she ate her yummy treat.

After a frozen eternity, something changed. Matt was too cold to yell. Too cold to move. But the sweet ice around him shifted and he could imagine his sister’s tongue pulling up the frozen sugar. He could only hope—

Taylor licked again, getting the ice cream almost down to the level of the cone. Her sensitive organ brushed up against something with different texture. Something quite similar to a sprinkle. Her next lick brushed against it again and she smiled as she looked out at the ocean. Waves lapped calmly against the sand as she lapped again at her cone. The not-sprinkle was pulled into her mouth with more vanilla ice cream.

She let the ice melt on her tongue and swallowed it down, careful to keep her brother pushed against the roof of her mouth.

Finally heat surrounded Matt and his shaking eyes opened. He knew immediately where he was; the world was moving constantly and it was wetter than a shower. Rhythmically waves of hot air flowed over him, though he couldn’t smell anything except for vanilla.

“Hey,” said his sister’s booming voice, completely surrounding him.

Oh shit, what now? he thought, fear running through his body. The last thing he needed was for her to hook up with someone and potentially leave him with a random.

“You haven’t gotten a look at the ocean yet, have you?” she said, and Matt realized she was speaking to him. “Take a look big guy!”

The tongue stopped throwing him around violently and stuck out slightly. Matt looked out through her massive outstretched lips, body shaking from the sudden contrast of freezing and heat.

He had a sudden burst of calm. The first he’d had in days. Though he couldn’t hear it, he could imagine the warm waters of the eastern ocean gently flowing back and forth. The beach was beautiful and clean, and he remembered how he’d played in those waters for hours when he was younger. Matt smiled and realized what he’d missed out on by electing to stay home and –

Taylor closed her mouth and sucked down her brother with a gulp. She giggled as she felt his little body move down her throat, then took another lick of her ice cream. As she walked she felt his tiny movements within her, bolstered by her sizing him up to an inch tall as she walked. It was a pain carrying two phones all the time, but it was worth it. This way he couldn’t get any further into her system; he was simply too large to enter her intestine.

Her ice cream was finished before she was ready for it to be, and she crunched down the rest of the cone. With a gurgling stomach eager for more, or perhaps Matt was simply eager for freedom, she headed back home. Taylor had a new pack of stomach string that would help him come back up much easier than the classic way.

***

Two days later Taylor was on a bike ride. There was a plethora of trails near the beach that wound in and out of pleasant little parks, and the weather was perfect for it. A light breeze offset the sun and humidity nicely. She shifted her hips side to side slightly as she pedaled, putting her weight on each leg to get a little more power while she went up a gentle hill.

Taylor smiled as she crested it and pulled to the side of the trail so others could go by. Clad in a cut-off shirt and volleyball shorts she was a vision to behold. Her blonde hair was in pigtails and several husbands would have thrown away their marriage for an evening with her as she glistened slightly with sweat.

Meanwhile, Matt coughed as her sweat got in his face. Before she’d left she’d changed him yet again, after pulling him out of her ass and washing him of course. The past day he’d spent ‘spelunking’ as she went to a day spa for a massage, then a dance club where’d she’d spend hours doing moves specifically recommended for tossing tinies around a giantess’s colon. Now he was five inches long and his feet and arms had been carefully tied to his sides. An astute observer would have noticed something strange in her butt crack as she biked.

Matt’s face had been carefully positioned so that when she sat down his face pressed tightly against her anus. Just like every other part of her it was surprisingly clean, but he hated it nonetheless. His legs were pushed up against her vagina, held tightly by her too-small boy-short underwear and slipping just between her lips and letting his feet push up against her clit. Every time she moved every sensitive part of her was stimulated; his face went slightly into her asshole, his legs massaged her outer lips like a finger in a movie theater, and his feet tickled her clit.

“Best ride ever,” she said aloud as she caught her breath and got back on the trail and felt her brother continue to pleasure her. The wind blew gently in her hair as she panted both from the exertion and from a small orgasm.

When she’d had enough of the teasing and small orgasms she pulled aside again. A quick glance up and down the path told her that she had enough time and reached into her shorts. She adjusted her brother slightly and pushed his head into her sphincter with one finger. He fought against her and was larger than she usually had him when she inserted him into her backdoor, but still she had no issues sliding him into her rectum once more. She wasn’t a freshman anymore.

With his larger form firmly in place, she started to pedal again. The stimulation had changed, and for the better. The blonde barely made it home before her legs were too weak to keep pedaling, and she collapsed on her bed in a frenzy of sexual need. It wasn’t quite stuffing, she didn’t like the idea of her toys being soiled in that way, but she thought the sensation was close enough.

Matt was squeezed out of her asshole by a forceful contraction. He slipped out of her ass rapidly and she quickly shrank him down before he could even roll over. Something hard gripped his legs up to his waist and he screamed as he looked down at a bright blue dildo. Something wet and smelling of disinfectant rolled over him rapidly; it seemed Taylor had bought half the store.

She knelt over the dildo and looked down, ensuring it was aimed appropriately. She saw her brother writhing at the tip, firmly held by the mock urethra despite his best efforts. Then she lowered her hips, feeling her pussy fill up with fake cock until she bottomed out. Her brother pushed against her cervix as she held the dildo as deep as it could fit, making her shudder with pleasure.

“I gotta do this with a real guy!” she told herself as she started to bounce up and down.

Twenty minutes later she fell forward, her legs truly burning from exertion this time. The sun was setting and she fell asleep in a post-orgasmic bliss. Slowly the dildo tilted forward until it fell on its side. A photographer would have loved the symbolism of the dildo still pointing at her vagina as she slept.

“Hey!” Matt yelled, unable to free himself. “Taylor!” He struggled against the plastic that gripped him tightly. Despite everything she’d done he yelled to her for help, though a glance upward showed him that she was probably asleep. He had a view of her pussy and asshole from below; she’d fallen asleep with her legs spread and the dildo still aimed straight at her pussy.

“You gotta let me out of here!” he yelled upward at her.

A hand appeared suddenly and fiddled with something at the bottom of the dildo. Without looking, Taylor plucked him free and tossed the dildo to the floor. Half asleep she parted her cheeks and shoved him inside her asshole. The movement was habit by this point. Then she pulled the covers over her and fell asleep with a smile on her face.

***

“Don’t say a word,” Taylor’s father said to her with a wink as he slid her a bright pink drink. The bartender had no illusions about what was going on, he knew the family vacationed there every year. He knew their daughter was beautiful and nowhere near legal drinking age. He also knew tonight was their last night at the beach and that they tipped surprisingly well.

“I’m not a moron dad,” Taylor said with a smile and conspiratorial wink. She took a sip of the margarita and sighed. It was good. Then she remembered to cough a little bit so that her parents didn’t know she was already a fairly experienced drinker. Their culture had expanded in strange ways. Sex was more relaxed than ever, but drinking was still illegal until twenty-one.

The family was enjoying their last dinner before their vacation was over. It had been a wonderful vacation; after a while they had barely noticed that Matt wasn’t with them. The two women had ordered fancy salads, and dad had ordered a steak and potatoes. Each of her parents were already several drinks in, trusting their daughter to herd them properly back to the beach house.

Which was why they didn’t notice when she spit out her gum politely into a napkin and picked out something the size of a grain of rice.

This horrible ordeal was almost over. Matt only knew because of the conversation he overhead from his family. Taylor had taken to chewing gum for a solid part of every day, and he could only assume she did it purely for the enjoyment of his misery. He’d even started to prefer being worn as her clit-ring, which still happened for more time than the gum chewing, and half the nights. It had taken a special toll on him indeed; the bodily trauma was nightmare enough, but she put him through enough contortions over the past several weeks that the chewing wasn’t particularly horrible. The stomping in the sandals and how she’d started stretching him over her dildos before she used them would be hard to beat on the traumatic side of things.

But knowing he was struggling for his life in her mouth while she simply had a conversation? That he was mere feet from his parents who could rescue him, if only they even knew he was there? That he knew she carefully maneuvered his elastic hell so that he could occasionally see out her open lips? That was far worse than simply being smashed or stretched. It was a further reminder of how impotent and helpless he was as a tiny.

Then she dropped him into a sea of pink. Immediately the scent of fruit and alcohol overwhelmed his senses. After everything else he’d been smothered and nearly drowned in lately it was a surprising contrast. Especially the cold; he’d gotten so used to the oppressive heat inside his sister’s body that he immediately started shivering. Soon he was too cold to even attempt to swim.

As he started sinking he looked upward in a desperate bid to get a final breath and saw Taylor smiling down at him. Without losing eye contact she leaned forward and took a long drink from her straw before she stirred the drink. Matt was pulled under with a scream that was easily drowned out by the waitress arriving with their food.

Taylor thoroughly enjoyed her salad and just as the trio were finishing their plates she found the bottom of her drink. It had been delicious, both because of the bartender’s skill and the knowledge that soon she’d be slurping up her brother. Once she was home she knew she’d be faced with the tough decision of whether to keep him her toy, or to let him return to normal.

For tonight though…she thought as she sucked up the last of her drink with her straw. She could see Matt’s tiny, near-frozen form at the bottom of the curved glass and aimed her straw at him. Carefully she sucked him into her mouth, then swallowed him down like a small piece of ice.

“That was great,” she said to her parents, leaning back and patting her belly.

***

The next evening, the family returned home later than they’d planned.

“Matt’s already asleep?” her mother asked as she pulled bags out of the trunk. “I bet he slept these three weeks away!” she said disapprovingly.

I bet he barely slept! Taylor thought with a giggle. He was currently attached to her clit ring once more, where he’d spent a quarter of his time on vacation as it was.

Upstairs in her room, Taylor stripped down to just her panties. She knew this may be the last time she got to play with Matt for some time and she was going to make the best of it.

Matt felt the ring be taken off yet again and his entire body shook. The clasps were undone as they had been dozens of times over this vacation and he fell to another soft bedspread. It shifted under him as he grew slightly, and from the gap underneath Taylor’s knees Matt could see that they were back in her room, at home. He’d lost track of time pushed up against her clitoris, where she occasionally pushed him harder against herself, but realized that his ordeal was finally over.

Until he heard something buzzing above him.

He rolled to his back as a pink skyscraper flew by above him. Her vibrator. His heart fell as he realized Taylor would be making the most of this night. His eyes turned toward her pussy, what he knew would be his destination, and he saw that she had simply pulled her white panties to the side, too impatient to get naked.

Its tapered tip slipped between her pink lips and drove forward, pushing almost to the twisting handle at the base before she withdrew it. Matt heard the familiar sound of his sister moaning far above him and tried to roll sideways, leaping to his feet. If he ran fast enough maybe she’d be too distracted to…

A hand grabbed him anyway.

“You’re so naughty!” his blonde-haired blue-eyed sister said. “Bro, this is the last night we get to play together!” She lowered him down to face her pussy, and he felt the soft plastic of her vibrator press at her back. “I’ll turn you back to normal after this, I swear!”

Then she pushed. With a final scream Matt disappeared into his sister’s snatch, propelled by her favorite vibrator. He slid inside, the world shaking around him, until he was pushed up against her cervix. He knew it well by now, but nothing could ever make the knowledge of what was happening easier. Or change his instinctive desire to fight for freedom.

Or his shame that he had sported an erection for most of his torment and almost lost his mind keeping himself from giving in to his hormones.

“Oh yeah bro!” Taylor said as she slowly fucked herself with the vibrator. Her brother was pushing hard to get free, and after a long car ride with him pushed up against her clit she was exhausted and sensitive. Far faster than she desired she came, letting her vibrator do its magic as far inside of her as she could push it.

“Oh god!” he yelled out as the vibrator pounded him again. Matt threw his arms forward to try and shelter his face, yet the toy slapped him hard enough to turn him around. Both arms pushed against her cervix and as he turned the toy hit him again, causing one arm to push through the incredibly tight barrier and into her uterus. The circular muscle clamped down on his shoulder and he screamed as the vibrator continued its onslaught.

“Oh god!” she cried out, turning sideways to yell into a pillow. When she’d had enough and was simply too sensitive she pulled out the vibrator and set it on her side table.

Taylor rolled sideways, clamping her legs together and enjoying the afterglow of her orgasm. Inside her she could feel her brother struggling near her cervix. Usually at this point he stopped struggling, and she realized what he was doing.

“Oh I know,” she said to her brother as he struggled. “I know what you want, and I know I said I’d let you go.”

Instead of fishing him out, she pulled her pink covers over herself, slid her tight panties back over her opening, and laid on her stomach. Then she lifted her hips slightly and tapped twice over her mons, where she knew he would hear it.

“I’ll think about it in the morning,” she said with a smile.