- Text Size +

“Incredible!” someone’s voice said from behind the camera.

It wasn’t that Taylor didn’t pay attention to everyone before the shoots, in fact she was quite friendly with the crew, but she simply couldn’t tell what direction it came from. The blonde bombshell was currently dangling partly upside-down from a complicated array of pink and red fabrics that was slowly turning in circles. This photoshoot was supposed to be highlighting a new type of yoga, which Taylor had tried just once, and it was more difficult than she recalled.

Of course, the first time she’d tried it she hadn’t needed to hold each pose while someone called out different ways to tilt her shoulders or turn her head. Between each pose she was allowed time to rest and come out of the contraption with the careful help of two of the staff. If she got too heated up from the exertion it would turn her face red and start affecting her makeup; this shoot would go slowly, but it paid her considerably more than any job she’d had before moving to the city.

It was only her second shoot as a true professional model, but two in one week was a good start. Since her agency was fairly unique in the modeling world they kept her gainfully employed between shoots working on technique and staying in shape; she wasn’t going to starve even if things slowed. Before the month was up she knew they’d start training her with the photography equipment so that she was multi-skilled. Most models she knew had several different duties aside from modeling, and she’d decided she’d rather spend her not-modeling time as a photographer instead of a receptionist.

Before she knew it, the shoot was finished and someone, Greg, she thought, was untangling her for the final time from the dangling silk. The bright lights of the cameras dimmed and the larger overhead lights came on. Taylor blinked several times, adjusted her breasts from where they’d fallen while she was doing upside-down warrior two, and headed to the changing room before the producer could change his mind.

“That was fun,” she said to herself as she exited the scene, “but any more of that and I’m gonna pass out from being upside down so long.”

Five minutes later she had changed into her street clothes, simple dark leggings and a plain gray t-shirt, and was busy wiping off her makeup when Becca stepped into the room as well. Becca was another model with the same agency, slightly taller than Taylor with jet black hair and a tan that she refreshed every week at a tanning salon. Right now she was wearing a gaudy yellow outfit that was almost painful to look at.

“Not. A. Word.” She said to Taylor as she stomped into the room, thoroughly annoyed.

Taylor bit back a giggle and a sarcastic remark and instead hopped up to help her friend peel out of the –

“Okay, I can’t,” she said as she started laughing at the modified romper, “Who the hell made this thing?”

The layers of vivid yellow and red fins, sun-rays if the designer were to be believed, came off slowly and minutes later Becca stood nude in the changing room. She took a deep breath and cracked her neck.

“Just remember T,” she said as she opened a duffel bag and slipped out several articles of clothing, “Modeling isn’t all sky-yoga and perfume ads.”

“Oh I know, Beck,” Taylor replied as her friend pulled up a pair of jean shorts that were almost too small to fit over her muscular backside, “I know. But next week I get to play with dogs for the Red Rover Rescue so let me live the dream a little while longer, okay?”

Becca rolled her eyes and pulled on a sweatshirt that almost hung lower than the bottom of her shorts. Her breasts weren’t quite as large as Taylor’s but that didn’t stop the blonde from being slightly jealous; proportionally Becca seemed perfect even compared to other models.

“So I thought about what you said this morning,” she told her friend.

The two had met earlier that week and Becca, the more experienced model, had instantly taken a liking to Taylor. The blonde was incredibly hot, but her bubbly happy personality is what made the two instant friends. Taylor had only been a ‘real’ model for a week but Becca recognized a fellow lifer when she saw one.

“Is that room still open?”

Taylor smiled as she wiped the last of her makeup off in the mirror.

“Of course!” she replied happily, knowing how nice it would be to share her apartment with someone.

A girl, I mean, she thought naughtily.

“Come over tonight and we can get it all figured out!”

***

Becca dropped the empty bottle of wine into the trash where it clinked against another they had already turned hollow. It was cheap wine but the girls didn’t care; it fit their budget. Both of them were making surprisingly good money but Taylor hadn’t worked long enough to get a check yet and Becca didn’t see the point in buying expensive wine when a four-dollar bottle was easier to chug.

“Bathroom’s over there, right?” Becca asked Taylor with a wobbly finger pointed toward Matthew’s room. Neither girl had a great tolerance for alcohol, but it was a Friday night and since Becca had moved her stuff in already there was no reason for them to hold back.

“No!” Taylor said as she laughed, “To the left! Not the right! I’ve got my own, you’ve gotta share the other.”

Becca stumbled toward the large bathroom designed for two of the three roommates to share, and Taylor realized she probably owed her first roommate a bit of conversation. She had, after all, let him ride along as her clit ring all week. Taylor was fairly certain he’d unpacked most of his boxes before she’d shrank him down as a piece of jewelry then shut the door on his room. At times she’d forgotten she was wearing him and it was easy to forget she’d brought him to the city with her.

As Becca shut the door Taylor slipped off her barstool seat at the kitchen island and flipped up the front of her frilly blue dress before she slid her plain white panties down to her ankles. Then she squatted down on her heels and leaned forward. Years of yoga let her get her face incredibly close to her pussy, but she wasn’t bending in half for fun right now.

“Hey! Matt!” she whispered, well aware that if Becca came out of the bathroom right now she’d get a laugh out of her position.

A faint tickle in her clit told her he’d heard her. She hadn’t given him any attention this week. Oh, she’d given her clit plenty of attention and he was probably traumatized from the direct attention from her vibrator, but other than masturbating she’d barely thought of her brother-turned-clit ring.

“We’ve got a roommate, bro!” she said excitedly. Not only was she getting some excellent company, but the rational part of her was thrilled at cutting her bills in half. It wasn’t like Matthew could contribute at the moment. “She’s another model of course but I don’t think you’ll mind, right?”

Her clit tingled again.

“Let me out of here you asshole!” Matt screamed up at his sister. The week pinned to the metal stud that constituted her clit piercing had done nothing for his temperament; he wasn’t in any pain but it was infuriating to be able to only move in small wiggles that he knew only gave her pleasure. His feet were exposed below and his head exposed on top of her sensitive nub, and otherwise he was completely encased in the bundle of nerves.

When she spoke to him at first he didn’t even notice; he’d been in a stupor for days. His monotonous imprisonment was only broken up when her massive fingers or toy played with her vibrator, and while it wasn’t painful it was far from comfortable. She hadn’t even acknowledged that he was there any more than she would have paid attention to a real piece of jewelry.

“Hey!” he yelled at his sister’s face, hoping she was close enough to hear him. She was close enough to almost be going cross-eyed looking at him.

“Oh!” Taylor said, ignoring the squeaks from her clit. It didn’t really matter what he said, but she felt a little better having told him about their new living arrangements. She’d heard the bathroom door handle jiggle as Becca fumbled with it, and the blonde stood up quickly and made a decision. Before her friend successfully navigated her way back to the kitchen Taylor had removed her panties entirely and kicked them under the kitchen island where they couldn’t be seen. Then she sat back on her barstool and made sure she spread her legs to give her clit ring some room.

“So like I was saying,” Becca continued as she slid onto her stool across from Taylor and picked up a breadstick, “I just don’t know if I could do it! I’m about as freaky as a girl can get,” and she slid almost the entire breadstick into her mouth before removing it and continuing, “But a three-inch tall dude? Now that makes me nervous.”

Taylor giggled as she poured them each another glass and her friend took a bite of breadstick.

“Like, everyone says it’s great and all but what if I smush him? That tough thing can’t be that great, can it? Because I get rough.”

“Well,” said Taylor, choosing her words carefully as she took a sip, “What if I told you it really is that great? You don’t have to worry about smashing or drowning or even digesting them on accident!”

Becca choked briefly.

“Digesting? What?!” she said incredulously, “Guys seriously let you eat them?”

“Well, only the tough ones,” Taylor said with a smile and a wink, “But I hear some guys get in over their heads or click the wrong buttons, and, well, accidents happen.”

“Oh my god!” Becca said, stunned, “Have you ever-?”

“Oh no,” Taylor said with a laugh, “No, all my encounters survived, I’m not that type of gal. But I have had somebody click the wrong thing.”

Becca leaned forward, her brown eyes wide.

“What did you do? What was it like? Ohmygod don’t tell me!” she said, leaning backward and waving her hands excitedly. “No! I gotta know!”

“Geez calm down Becca!” Taylor said, surprised at how nervous her friend suddenly was. “You wanna know what I did with the moron that didn’t read his agreement?”

Becca leaned forward and nodded enthusiastically. She was overwhelmed with excited nerves; the idea of Tiny Tinder both scared and excited her and until this moment she hadn’t realized how much of both she really felt.

Taylor leaned forward with a devilish smile on her face. Becca leaned forward more, caught in the moment. The two girls’ faces were inches apart and Taylor parted her lips slowly. Becca felt her heart skip a beat as she got closer to her new roommate and best friend. For a moment she forgot why they were getting closer. Her eyes flickered to her friend’s lips, then back upward.

“I’m wearing him right now,” Taylor whispered as she stared into her friend’s widening eyes.

“You-“ Becca sat back, suddenly confused. “You’re-?”

“He’s my clit ring right now,” Taylor said matter-of-factly as she shrugged and picked up her wine glass. “Wanna see?” she casually asked her friend as she took a dainty sip.

That sip almost got spit out as Becca leapt from her chair and almost ran around the side of the island.

“You’re kidding, right?” Becca asked as her eyes flashed down at Taylor’s legs. Her dress covered half her thighs but the way she was sitting didn’t leave a lot to the imagination. The taller model wasn’t at all nervous about seeing her friend naked; they were models. Most weeks they had at least one shoot where clothing was nowhere to be seen and they were both masters of the suggestive pose.

Half the models Becca knew were also very active on the erotic side of things and she suspected Taylor would happily jump in once she was settled as well.

“You are way more excited than I thought you’d be,” Taylor said as she turned on her barstool. “Are you sure you want to see? You seem kinda on the fence about the tiny play stuff.”

“I-“ Becca paused briefly. What if this was just a joke? A trick? A ploy to get her face right next to Taylor’s snatch anyway? She mentally shrugged. Taylor was hot, Becca had gone down on uglier women.

“I gotta see.”

Taylor smiled, knowing she was about to blow her friend’s mind. No one would believe she wasn’t trying to hit on her friend right now, but to be honest she just felt compelled to show at least one person.

So she hiked up her dress, scooted her hips slightly on the barstool, and spread her legs wide.

“Oh right. Um,” Becca said in response. Her eyes flickered up to Taylor’s, who met her gaze steadily despite the amount they’d had to drink. Then they returned to Taylor’s widespread legs and exposed hairless vulva.

“It doesn’t bite,” Taylor said with a laugh. One of her hands went down to her pussy and she deftly manipulated her clit to highlight it for her friend. “Kneel down and take a look! He’s on a type of piercing that lets his face be exposed instead of a traditional circular one.”

So Becca swallowed her sudden reservations and felt her courage return. She knelt on one knee and leaned forward, suddenly grateful for the lighting that had at first seemed excessive for the kitchen. Every smooth inch of her friend’s mons and vulva was exposed and well lit, and as she looked toward the center, where Taylor’s fingers were, Becca gasped.

“Holy shit!”

There, encased in what Becca knew was a bundle of incredible nerves, was a head. A human head. Black hair was all that Becca could identify but there was no mistaking it. Taylor had a living clit ring. As she watched she saw the little man move; had he seen her? Was he yelling for help and she just couldn’t hear?

Suddenly Becca’s pussy started yelling jealously but she pushed that voice down. She wasn’t going to try sleeping with her roommate on her first night there. At least, not unless Taylor initiated.

“That’s insane!” she said to her blonde friend, leaning closer without realizing, making Taylor smile as she felt the heat of her breath on her sex. Becca still couldn’t see the tiny very well but it was obvious that he wasn’t thrilled another giantess was seeing him. “So how did you get him like this? Don’t you send him a thing and he’s gotta agree and all that?”

“Well, this one I pretty much had wrapped around my finger anyway so I gave him a bit of an ultimatum, so he agreed.”

“To forever?” Becca asked, standing back up. Her knee was starting to hurt. “Can I see him, you know, out here?” she indicated the space between their dinner plates.

“Yeah, hold on, and no, just six months, a custom job I found online,” Taylor said, sitting up to get her feet back on the ground as Becca gave her room. The blonde stood and put her foot on the barstool, then both hands went south. “This takes a second,” she told her roommate who went back around to her seat to give her a moment to herself.

Taylor smiled, then giggled. Then let out a dreamy sigh that Becca was instantly jealous of. The blonde gasped as she pulled Matt free, then she carefully sat the piercing on the island.

“Whoa,” she said, putting her foot down and shaking her head, “A week with him in made me, like, super sensitive.”

“A whole week?” Becca asked, leaning forward. Taylor had put down what looked like a silver stud, except for the tiny man that was somehow affixed to it. “You can keep them shrank that long?”

“Pretty much,” Taylor said as she sat back down and picked up the piercing. Her fingers flew across the piece of jewelry until she sat down just a piece of metal on the table. Then she held her hand out toward Becca and opened it.

Matt’s stomach heaved, but of course nothing came out. The fresh air itself almost seemed too real and he coughed. His system had gotten too used to living in a world dominated by his sister’s scent and heat and –

Don’t think about it, he told himself as he struggled to his feet on Taylor’s hand. He had heard enough of their conversation to know things were probably going to get worse and fast, especially given the look on the new girl’s face when she’d gotten a look at his clitoral prison.

Suddenly her face was there. Tan skin, incredibly black hair, brown eyes. Becca’s breath washed over him unintentionally; she was simply so huge compared to him it was unavoidable. Matt cracked his back as he stood. If things were going to get worse he could at least move on his own first.

“Oh my god!” Becca said again as Taylor held the tiny man in her palm. Her voice knocked him over and she backed up slightly to give him some room. “I’ve seen them before from a distance but this-“

Her voice trailed off as Taylor pulled her phone out of her purse.

“So who is he? You said you had him wrapped around your finger, so was he some guy from school that followed you around?”

“Uh,” Taylor said, opening the Tiny Tinder app, “Not exactly.”

“Random hookup?”

“Also no. Keep an open mind, okay?”

“Taylor, I just watched you pull a tiny guy out of your clit and I’m moving in with you. After a week of knowing you.”

Becca gave Taylor a pointed look, held her palm out, but Taylor didn’t hand him over yet. Instead she dropped Matthew into a glass of water and dunked him several times. Then she shook him like a Polaroid picture before tossing him to Becca, who let out an excited screech and caught him gently with both hands. The blonde shrugged and Becca could see what looked like the regular Tinder app on her phone. Taylor sat her phone on the table as a sliding ruler appeared on the screen under the name “Matthew.”

Then she swiped her slowly and said, “Don’t drop him.”

Becca made a confused, then surprised, then delighted noise as the tiny man, Matthew, grew suddenly to two inches tall.

“Wow!” she said as the little man adjusted his stance as she moved her hand slightly.

“Becca, meet Matthew,” Taylor said as she saw her friend’s look of delight. She remembered her first time actually seeing a tiny and couldn’t blame her. They were incredible.

“My brother,” she added sheepishly, hoping her friend didn’t particularly care. Incest was an iffy subject, a far cry from twenty years ago, but it still made her a little nervous. Especially since this was a far more extreme version.

“Your-“ Becca said, pausing as she picked up Matthew with one arm. He was yelling something at her, but neither girl could hear even if they were interested.

Taylor started to stammer out a response, suddenly sure Becca was going to be very non-understanding.

“I-“

“That’s amazing!” Becca said with a laugh, “I mean, that’s perfect! I can’t stand my brother, but this is a great way to put him to good use, right?” she continued, speaking rapidly.

“I’m relieved you think that,” said Taylor, “You’re the first person I showed him to and-“

Becca was nodding emphatically as she pulled gently on Matthew’s arms. He was small and her fingertips were almost larger than his arms. She was leaning forward and giggling at his reactions.

“He’s so small!” she said excitedly, almost dropping him as she looked up at Taylor. “I can’t believe I never did this before!”

Taylor couldn’t help but laugh at her friend’s enthusiasm. There must have been a lot of pent-up anticipation and desire for her to be reacting like this. Taylor had been ecstatic about her first time playing with a tiny guy but Becca’s reaction was like a child trying ice cream for the first time.

“Check this out!” she said as she tapped on her phone. “Now pull on his arms!”

“NO!” Matthew screamed as one hand enveloped him and the other reached for his left arm. “Don’t pull his arm!”

Of course Becca didn’t listen. Her fingers enveloped his entire arm and pulled. Instead of the painful resistance he’d felt earlier when she yanked this time there was the bizarre sensation of stretching and he watched, too mentally exhausted to be tired, as his arm lengthened out to several meters by his perception. He hated the feeling of the stretching, but more than anything he hated the lack of control.

And now, he suspected, a brand-new person effectively owned him.

“Oh, look!” Becca thundered above him as her hand unrolled and her wine-breath rolled over him again.

“I think he’s got an erection!”

“What?” Matt said indignantly, “The hell I…do…” He looked down and realized his body had betrayed him once again. Regular puberty had been tough enough but everything he’d been through recently had definitely caused some psychological scarring.

He may have been terrified and angry, but that was his new normal.

After six months of this am I even gonna be able to get a regular erection?

His sister giggled above him.

“That’s pretty much how it all started,” she explained, “He was so horny we matched on Tiny Tinder, and one thing led to another and I got him to agree to six months as my pet, then I’d leave him alone forever.”

“That doesn’t make any sense,” said Becca as she pulled on his torso, stretching him like a piece of gum. “Why would he agree to that?”

“Well,” Taylor said, playing with her hair and giving her friend a coy grin. “Imagine me teasing a teenage boy twenty-four hours a day for a month. The poor guy would do anything!”

Becca just smiled, imagining the blonde teasing anyone seriously for even a day.

“No wonder!” she said, letting Matt’s body snap back to normal. “So, like, what all, what all can you do with him?”

Taylor made a point to fill up her friend’s wine glass, then gave it a pointed look. Matthew couldn’t interpret Becca’s massive smile, but Taylor knew her friend had gotten the point.

“Well,” she started as her friend moved her hand over the glass, “There’s the obvious human dildo,” Taylor held up a hand and stuck out a finger as if counting while Becca turned her hand and dropped the little man into her wine, “both front and back, and I’m a big fan of butt plugging-“

Becca nodded, entranced, and lifted her glass to her lips. Within the red liquid Matt sputtered and gasped; the smell of the alcohol was overwhelming at his size. Then he screamed when he saw what was happening.

“I’ve done other jewelry like a toe ring and a different clit ring-“ Becca tilted the glass back, encouraged by Taylor’s face as she did so, “and I’ve eaten him a couple of times but that’s not my favorite because it can be a pain to get him back out.”

When she said that Becca’s glass was almost empty, and she upended it into her mouth.

“So don’t swallow him,” Taylor said quickly, “I don’t have any stomach string and you don’t want to be picking out of your poop tomorrow.”

Becca’s eyes widened and she giggled, but she took Taylor’s advice and pushed him to the top of her mouth as she swallowed the last of her wine. Then she let his wriggling form have some freedom, being careful not to swallow as she rolled him on her tongue.

“So,” she said after she tucked him into her cheek briefly, “Like, you can change his size and everything? Whenever you want?”

“Only his,” Taylor said, holding up her phone and showing her the app screen. “And only because I did a special agreement I found online specifically for full control like that. Most of the time you have very limited control after the initial shrinking.”

“Oh,” Becca said, loving the feeling of the tiny man in her mouth. She felt so powerful. Just hearing about all the things Taylor had done with this tiny felt naughty…it was almost like licking her friend’s sex toy. Adding in the thought that it was also Taylor’s brother started a small fire in her belly.

“So have you ever,” she paused, sucking briefly on Matt, “You know…”

“Have I ever what?” Taylor asked with a smile on her face as she hopped off the island. “Left him in me all day?” She nodded. “Slipped him in me before regular sex?” She nodded again.

Then Taylor was walking around the island and Becca felt her heart racing.

Is she…? Becca wondered as her new friend looked her in the eyes.

“But now,” Taylor said, entering Becca’s personal space and putting a hand on her friend’s shoulder, “I’m gonna add something new to my list.”

“Oh,” said Becca, suddenly nervous with her words muffled by Matthew squirming on her tongue, “Taylor I don’t know-“

The blonde didn’t let her finish her statement. She leaned toward her friend, lips pursed. It had been a long time since Taylor had kissed another girl, and part of her felt a little bad for leading her friend on like she was about to do. But she couldn’t think of a more fun way to get her toy back and telling her friend all about her experiences had gotten her excited.

She didn’t want this to lead to sex. At least not right now. The anticipation could be as fun as the act itself.

Becca couldn’t help but kiss her back. Their lips met in a timid clash, then the two girls leaned into each other. Nervousness became passion as Taylor flicked her tongue across Becca’s lips, which then opened to reveal her own tongue.

Matthew couldn’t tell what was happening outside Becca’s mouth, but he had at least heard Taylor tell her not to swallow him. It was hot. It was humid. It smelled of booze and pasta, and her tongue was exploring every inch of him constantly. Several times she almost inadvertently brought him to orgasm before her tongue changed position and he was being thrown about too often to even attempt to do it himself.

Then the pressure around him increased and he heard a deep guttural moan that shook his entire body.

Shit! he thought as he realized what that meant.

Then her lips opened, an action he could barely discern as there was only a brief flash of light that showed him a different distant mouth and throat. Taylor’s. Becca’s tongue jumped forward as the girls pushed their mouths together and Matthew screamed as a second tongue started battering him.

The two girl’s moans were all he could hear as he was knocked about, first by one tongue then another. He was drenched in their saliva and somehow Taylor’s breath smelled even more alcoholic. Then a tongue scooped under him like a massive shovel and yanked him; which direction, he could not tell. But after a moment of sudden motion the intermittent flashes of light stopped and the other tongue retreated.

“I need my toy back,” Taylor said with a wink as she pulled away, leaving Becca breathless and red-faced.

“But-“ Becca said, suddenly sure she wanted to be with Taylor more than anything else in the world at that moment, “I-“

“This was fun,” Taylor said, enjoying her control of the situation, “But let’s sleep on it, okay?”

Before Becca could respond Taylor turned on her heel and skipped to her room. Her dark-haired friend watched as her dress bounced with every step, revealing Taylor’s toned butt. The blonde turned and gave Becca another wink before she shut the door.

Then Becca let out her held breath. She felt her heart racing and she hoped she could find her vibrator in the boxes she hadn’t yet unpacked.

“Damn,” she said quietly, “Not how I thought my first night here was gonna go.”

Once she was in her room Taylor spat out her brother onto the desk from a height she knew would make him scream. He landed in a bowl that normally held her keys, but she’d fallen out of the habit of being organized. Temporarily.

“Listen bro,” she said, opening a draw and pushing items aside, “Things might be changing a bit right now, but don’t forget why you’re here.”

Matthew stumbled to his feet and tried to wipe the saliva off himself as well as he could. The light of her lamp hurt his eyes and he didn’t bother listening to his sister. It didn’t matter either way, she’d do what she wanted with him whether he fought her or not. But still, he was glad to not be surrounded by her clit any longer.

The two girls kissing had been oddly chaotic and hot, he realized, as he looked down and saw he was still hard as a rock. His testicles were boiling; he’d been on sexual edge for so long he couldn’t even remember the last time he came, which had been the original point of this entire misguided event. Before his sister could do whatever she had planned he grabbed his cock and started stroking as fast as he could.

Faster than ever before he could feel himself getting close, lubricated by saliva and thinking about the two girls kissing. Yeah it bothered him that one was his sister, and that he was in the middle, but from what he’d seen of Becca she was beautiful. And possibly as crazy as his sister, but after being on edge for so long the thought was enough to get him to-

“Here we are!” Taylor said, putting a new toy on the table. It was a different version of the Dildo Disk ™, which she really thought she’d enjoy. It was significantly thinner and wider on one side, almost like the handle of a small spoon, and the tiny-holder was right in the center. When complete the toy would resemble an upside-down ‘T.’

“Yes!” Matthew cried as he felt his moment of completion near. Finally.

Then massive fingers wrapped around his body and Matt cried out in frustration.

“No! Damnit!” He felt his cock pulse with the need to explode, but his arms were suddenly held up above his head and he felt Taylor moving him somewhere he couldn’t see.

A moment later he felt his feet contact some kind of smooth plastic, then Taylor wiggled him slightly and his feet fell into a small hole. Far above him he heard his sister make a pleased sound and the hand squeezed him tighter for a moment. The situation felt familiar to Matt but he was mad enough that his mind didn’t make the connection. Until the device around his feet suddenly squeezed his feet as he grew, making him scream and bringing memory back like an avalanche.

Then his sister’s fingers retreated and his feet were pinned together. He could see that he was standing on what looked like a narrow balance beam, a bright pink narrow thing that looked nothing like the red disk she’d put him in all those weeks ago.

Before things could get worse he reached for his cock, desperate to finish before this next loss of control.

“Let’s try this out too!” he heard Taylor say as his narrow base of support caused him to fall backward.

“Gah!” he said as he fell flat on his back, arms overhead. Suddenly he was lying on his back and his sister was staring down at him, as massive as a mountain with a smile he knew meant nothing good for him.

Then her hands descended with something thin and purple between them. Her fingers were still large, but he thought he was maybe six inches tall as the purple band went over his arms, then his head, then kept moving downward like a foot-thick belt.

“No! That’s not fair!” he yelled as the silicon band settled about his waist. His rock-hard cock was caught underneath, and when her hands retreated he instantly tried to slip his own underneath. She smeared something over the band and suddenly he felt it tighten; not as though it were too small, but suddenly the thing was molded to his body. He could feel his pulsating cock, but there was no way he could stimulate himself, let alone get a hand underneath it.

“Chasti-band! Keep him off of himself, and in you instead!” Taylor said above him as though she were doing the voice-over for a commercial, “Hope you enjoy it!”

Matt screamed angrily as she giggled. Originally she hadn’t cared at all about Matt being able to touch himself, but then she realized something: it could be a lot of fun denying him his own release. She wasn’t the only one who liked to torture their tinies like this, and someone had invented a body-molding silicon band just for that purpose. It was almost like a corset for his crotch.

Then she slipped off her little blue dress and picked up her toy’s latest configuration. She spat on her brother’s face then used her other hand to smear the saliva across his shoulders. Taylor spread her feet a little bit wider, then leaned forward over the desk, exaggerating her forward hip bend to get her backside a little bit higher.

Matt sputtered as he was turned upside down, his body only kept from bending in half by her titanic fingers. Above him his sister’s pussy flew past, and he sighed in relief as he saw a clear plastic clit ring already in place. He held his breath, expecting to be rammed into that hole again, but instead he kept moving. There was only a single moment of confusion before he saw her well-formed backside in front of him like the world’s largest and most attractive billboard.

Another massive hand parted her cheeks and revealed a recently bleached hole that looked like it belonged in a porn, not in real life. Matt’s ankles reminded him they were encased in a too-small piece of plastic as he started kicking in protest; he’d been in there before and given her recent preference for long-term play he wasn’t interested. Not that it mattered to her.

Humming to herself, Taylor relaxed her anus as much as she could then gently pushed her butt plug in. Her backdoor twitched as his head passed through then relaxed more to accommodate his shoulders. Before her brother had volunteered to be her sex toy she’d taken more time with her anal play; in fact, only three men had been back there full-sized though she knew that was going to change soon as she expanded her modeling career.

But since her brother had come into the game? She almost preferred the rougher insertions.

As soon as his shoulders passed through her sensitive, freshly whitened hole she adjusted her grip from his legs to the plastic base and pushed him all the way in. The increasingly narrow shape of his body below his shoulders made him slide easily in as her anus tried to reflexively close and she moaned quietly when she felt his sudden movement inside her rectum. This was the largest she’d ever inserted him at nearly seven inches, though he’d spent plenty of time in her ass before.

Then before she was ready she felt the base hit the skin between her cheeks. The soft plastic wasn’t quite lined up vertically so she twisted it until it fell neatly parallel to her natural gluteal cleft then she released the handle and let her cheeks fall back together. Standing, she felt her brother start moving violently in her rectum and she giggled as she walked to her private bathroom. Each of her movements thrust him about differently and she thoroughly enjoyed his swinging arms massaging her insides.

She turned on the shower and let it heat up as she debated bringing a vibrator in with her.

I’ve got a few months, she told herself with a smile, I can have some fun with anticipation myself.

***

The following afternoon Taylor dropped hard onto the couch. Both to drive her butt plug a little deeper and because she was exhausted. There’d been a last-minute shoot for a line of athletic gear, which she had taken though she wasn’t prepared. Luckily they’d wanted her sweaty, because that’s what they got.

“I,” she said as she slipped off her designer tank top, which they’d let her keep, “am not made for pushups.”

Beneath she had a fancy green and red sports bra which barely contained her C-cup breasts, still shiny with drying sweat. Her toned stomach had a red line on it from where a jump-rope had whipped her, and she was sure the incredibly small shorts she’d been given let everyone see the base of the butt plug she was wearing.

The thought made her smile and she wondered if pictures with that angle would make it into magazines or not. On the one hand it had been a very focused fitness apparel company. On the other hand, models that were fine with those sorts of shoots tended to get a lot more offers.

She looked about the apartment briefly and could tell Becca wasn’t home yet. It was far too quiet for there to be another person present unless she was sleeping, and Taylor remembered Becca was on a shoot in the countryside today. The drive time alone meant it would be a long day for her.

Briefly the blonde thought about a masturbation session, but she just shook her head.

“I’m too tired for that,” she said to herself as she stood and peeled her bra off. She threw it into her room, then peeled her shorts off as well. They had formed to her body in a very flattering manner, and she hadn’t bothered to wear underwear below; the line wouldn’t have worked well for the photo shoot anyway. The shorts were tossed onto her bed as well, and when she reached the bed she leaned over it and reached between her legs.

Matthew’s prison finally moved. He’d spent the last eternity fighting against her insides, driven by what he now knew was a feature of Tiny Tinder: an app-induced panic that wouldn’t let him stop moving. Throughout the day he’d felt little movements that he knew was simply her walking, and some taps and shoves that only served to get him slightly further into his sister’s ass. But this was a strong, deliberate pull. Finally.

He couldn’t help but scream as he was yanked quickly back through her hole; her sphincter didn’t want to release him and it jerked his arms overhead rapidly. Bright light assaulted his eyes and the fresh air was intoxicating. He didn’t need to breath inside of her, but not doing so was nearly impossible though somehow her insides were cleaner than they had any right to be. It still didn’t help how…unclean he felt. The fact that he’d volunteered for this only made things even worse.

The painful circle holding his ankles grew suddenly and he fell with a shout onto something soft and warm. As he fell the band around his waist loosened and dropped free, which he barely noticed. Matthew barely had time to sit up and look around before he felt himself growing rapidly. This time he didn’t stop until he was at his full height and he was instantly disoriented; he’d gotten used to either being encased in flesh or the world around him being massive.

“Ugh,” he groaned, closing his eyes and leaning forward. Between his legs he could see a flimsy black pair of shorts, the warm thing he’d landed on. Suddenly a wave of hunger and exhaustion washed over him; as a tiny he needed none of the things that a real person needed, but back at full size his body still had physiological needs.

“Wanna actually meet Becca?” Taylor asked him, not bothering to get cover herself as she walked around her bed to kick dirty clothes into a pile.

“I, uh,” he stammered out, confused and shook by the sudden change in….everything. Chairs were suddenly the right size, the ceiling no longer miles above him. His body no longer surrounded by heat, no distant heartbeat constantly audible.

“Sure?”

“You better take a shower then!” she said as she picked up a towel and walked past him to the master bathroom. “She seemed to like you a lot yesterday so if you play your cards right…”

Matt stood shakily and looked over at her.

“You might finally get lucky!”

Then she bumped her bathroom door shut with her hips and he was left all alone for the first time in…

“What day is it?” he asked aloud as he stumbled out of her room into the large living room. His brief full-size memories of the apartment helped him get to his room where he looked longingly at his bed. But the possibility of Becca being into him overwhelmed his good sense and his stomach rumbled.

“I can stay up a little longer,” he told himself as he found a towel and his shampoo. “I hope we’re not eating fish.”

***

Matthew was shampooing his hair for a second time when he heard the bathroom door open.

“Hey, busy!” he called out before realizing if it was his sister she wouldn’t care. And that he’d probably already be shrunk for whatever hole she decided he should spend some time in. So that meant…

The curtain jerked back and a beautiful tan woman with incredibly black hair poked her head around the curtain.

“Hey!” Matt said as he jerked back, accidentally getting shampoo in his eye. “Damnit, privacy?”

Becca just laughed at his discomfort and gave him a thorough look-over that he didn’t see. She’d guessed earlier that he was in good shape and she had been pretty accurate.

“Nice butt!” she said as he turned around and rubbed his eyes.

His face was turning red as she watched, but she wasn’t worried about his face. Below his waist a solid-looking seven-inch cock was rapidly appearing, and he covered himself awkwardly. The sixteen-year-old was too confused to know if he should be modest or not around this new woman, but he erred on caution and covered himself with a frustrated groan.

“Don’t get too excited!” Becca said, giving him a smile and biting her lower lip gently. “Play your cards right and I might take a closer look!”

Then she vanished, leaving Matthew alone in the shower, stunned.

Did she just-? he wondered as he heard the door shut. His rational brain told him that she was just leading him on. That this was just another plan of his sister’s to find a way to beat him down. That she was probably just preparing him to be shared. That he shouldn’t get his hopes up on anything good happening.

But his hormones screamed louder.

We’re gonna nail that chick!

With that in mind he made a point to not stroke himself to his first completion in…

“Damnit, what day is it?” he asked again before more shampoo fell into his eyes. “Damnit!”

***

Matthew couldn’t help himself. They’d ordered out for pizza for dinner and luckily Taylor had ordered two; she knew how much he could eat on a normal day. He’d eaten three slices before either of the girls had finished their first, but he didn’t care.

He was so thirsty he didn’t even notice that Taylor kept refilling his wine glass.

“So how long have you been modeling?” he asked Becca between bites, remembering his hopes of finally getting laid. That meant he had to make good conversation at the absolute least.

“Maybe two years now,” the black-haired woman replied with a smile as he ate. She sipped lightly at her own glass, pacing herself this time.

Eat up big guy, she thought, One way or another I’m gonna tire you out.

Matt did his best to keep the conversation going but quickly the two girls were talking between themselves and he was only occasionally joining in. They were talking shop and he was surprised to learn that there was a lot of modeling that he knew nothing about. He excused himself to the restroom, and when he returned he realized that the conversation had changed topics entirely.

“Either hole?” Becca was saying as she discarded the crust from her second slice.

Matthew eyed the crusts as he slid back onto his barstool, then grabbed another slice.

“Sure, just wash him after,” Taylor said as she drained the last of her glass.

“What about eating him?” she asked quickly and excitedly, “I don’t have a clit ring but could I do the toe jewelry thing?”

Taylor laughed as Matt sputtered in protest and Becca smiled as she chewed, eager to get her night started and barely holding herself back.

He choked on a bite of pizza and stammered out: “Hey! I’m right here!”

The two ignored him as Becca shot ideas at Taylor. Some Taylor agreed with, others just made her laugh before she turned them down.

“Hey!” he insisted, waving a hand between the two of them. “I’m still a person and I’m right here!”

Taylor smiled at Becca and rolled her eyes. Then Matthew saw she had her phone out, next to her plate.

“Oh, fuck,” he said as her finger slid the shrinking bar to the left.

Becca fished him from his pile of clothes before he could disentangle himself, and he guessed from the size of her fingers he was a furious two-inches tall. He fell to a knee as she lifted him rapidly and suddenly he was inches from her massive face. Eyes almost as tall as he was narrowed in on him and he could hear both girls giggle; Taylor because she loved the ecstatic look on Becca’s face, and Becca because she knew that in her hand was the key to infinite pleasure.

“Have fun!” Matt heard his sister say.

He turned to yell at the blonde, not that it would have done any good, then the hand under him moved suddenly. Matt turned quickly and screamed as he saw Becca’s parted lips rapidly approaching. Before he could react he was enveloped by her maw and his ears popped as she sucked lightly to pull his body into her mouth.

“Oh,” Becca said, quickly sliding off her barstool and abandoning the cool demeanor she’d been faking, “Don’t worry, I will!”

Taylor didn’t mind cleaning up after dinner. She took her time finishing, of course; she’d always been a slow eater. She also enjoyed a piece of dark chocolate before she set about straightening out the kitchen.

The blonde was humming to herself as she consolidated what was left of the two pizzas into one box when she heard Becca’s first gasp of pleasure. She smiled to herself, briefly wondering what hole she’d stuffed Matt into first. The moaning grew with urgency and Taylor didn’t even try to ignore it. She felt hot and dirty just listening; the idea that her roommate was using her brother as a sex toy was incredibly attractive.

Knowing she’d basically loaned him out like a community dildo made her feel incredibly powerful, though she knew she wasn’t going to make it a habit with other people.

“Oh! Oh!” Becca yelled, and Taylor giggled, remembering how good it had felt to use her first tiny. She wondered if Becca had taken her advice and was using a dildo to smash her brother into her cervix.

The blonde model had been tempted to give Becca some control over Matthew’s body, but she figured the first time she got to use a tiny it might be smarter to keep her from having too many options.

She kept enjoying her friend’s increasingly frantic moans and shouts as she straightened out the rest of the kitchen and wiped down the countertops. A bag of popcorn went into the microwave before she walked to the couch and turned on the television.

“Yes!” she said as Becca let out a desperate cry. Had Taylor been tempted to peek into her friend’s room she would have seen her brother wrapped tightly in dental floss, being treated like the smallest in a line of anal beads.

While Taylor watched the sequel to ‘The Journal’ she enjoyed a small bag of popcorn, another glass of wine, and the nigh-constant moans of her new roommate. Before long she was engrossed in the movie and the sounds of her brother’s torture were simply background noises, and by the end of the movie she was crying as Becca finally exhausted herself, letting her purple dildo slide out of her pussy as she gasped for air. Matthew almost made it out of her tight hole before Becca slid on a tight pair of panties and curled into the fetal position, fast asleep.

***

“I got you something!” Becca told Taylor the following afternoon, sliding a small box across the table toward her friend. They’d both gotten off early from work, but while Taylor had gone to the grocery store, Becca had gone to a very different business.

“You shouldn’t have!” Taylor said as she finished putting away the milk. “It’s enough just knowing I’ve got a friend in this city!”

But that didn’t stop her from picking up the box and reading the top. A smile grew on her face when she realized what her friend had gotten her.

“Just one thing,” Becca said, sliding a pair of scissors over to her blonde friend so she could get to the toy inside, “Can I use it when you’re done?”

Matt felt probing fingers around his ankles and breathed a sigh of relief. She hadn’t forced him to move about all day, but even so her pussy was an unreal prison. It molded to his body and held him tightly like a wet sleeping bag, and all he could hear was her heartbeat while rhythmic shifting told him when she was moving. She’d done yoga with him completely inside her before and it had been a very uncomfortable experience, though he preferred it to being used as a dildo.

But he knew that his rare not-quite-peaceful moment was over when Taylor sat him on the desk. He was next to a purple object that he couldn’t quite identify, but he knew what part of it was: a tiny harness. Compared to most of her toys it was oddly small, though Matthew knew from personal experience that wasn’t always important. He was five inches tall and the thing was only half as long as he was tall.

“No!” he yelled up at his sister, who was smiling down at him as she worked her pants down to her ankles and kicked them off. “Come on sis, you gotta give me a break!”

He got a great look at her toned stomach before he was suddenly shrunk again, and his sister squatted down on her heels to put her face at his level. Her massive eyes narrowed as she looked at him.

“Get in,” she said, her eyes flashing over to the new toy.

Matt looked from her to the toy, then back.

“What’s gonna work better?” she asked him, “You climbing in and me finishing the little handcuff things or me shoving you in and doing the whole part and you go for a ride anyway?”

With a sigh Matt walked to the toy. He could feel the weight of her gaze behind him and he hated himself as he climbed in. The harness was sideways, as the purple toy itself was laying on its side, but the contraptions that held his legs were large enough to go up to his knees like tall boots and the arm cuffs were situated slightly around the side. As he got his legs in his sister stood the toy up so that he was vertical, and he was even more frustrated as it just made situating himself easier.

In moments he felt like he was tied to a massive post like a sacrifice in a black-and-white monster movie. Then, unseen by Matthew, Taylor’s fingertip slid a tab on the backside of the toy and the plastic he’d inserted his limbs into suddenly tightened. A little too tight to be comfortable.

Which she probably knew, Matt thought, frustrated. His arms were pinned slightly behind him, leaving his torso pushed forward. It reminded him of a stand-up roller coaster where-

“Whoa!” he yelled as he was abruptly lifted, then turned upside down. He could see Taylor giving him a grin and her other hand approached, then vanished behind him. Something massive bumped the toy from behind and shook it side to side. Then he was tossed forward and back, his face roughly shoved into her palm before he was pulled backward with a scream.

Then he was upside down again, swung side to side. In between squeezing his eyes shut to settle his stomach he could see a mass of skin, her legs, and then there was too much turbulence for him to even guess his orientation. After a time, where he heard Taylor make slight grunts of effort, he opened his eyes and saw she wasn’t quite looking at him; she was looking at the toy he was strapped to.

Which had been affixed to one of her fingers.

Which exploded into violent motion as Taylor laughed.

“Ooh!” she said in what she thought of as her sexy voice, “This is gonna be perfect!”

Then she lowered her hand down to her clit. She’d used finger vibes before but she was interested in how it would change things to have a tiny between her nub and the toy itself.

Matthew screamed as the vibrator exploded into life. After several chaotic moments he realized what he was attached to but it didn’t help his disposition. The vibrations were too pure and massive against his back and the sound itself was overwhelming. It drove him to an animal-like panic far better than the app itself could.

“Mmmm,” Taylor moaned as she rubbed the vibe against her clit. Her hips rocked as she rubbed it across her clit, appreciative of the difference in material that this vibe employed. The blonde had used vibrators of several different materials, but somehow she’d never thought of one using her brother’s body for the contact. Another time she’d had to stretch him over a vibrator and see how that worked.

Her free hand grabbed her breast and twisted a nipple.

“Ooooh!” she cried as her brother screamed.

This wouldn’t take long at all.

***

“Hey! Becca!” Taylor called out several minutes later, her hair a mess and her breasts heaving from exertion.

“What’s…up?” Becca said as she peeked into her friend’s room. “Oh, uh,” she continued when she saw Taylor’s state.

“You gotta try this!” Matt heard as the world flipped and turned around him. Part of him realized that Taylor had slipped him off her finger and wrapped her hand around him and the toy. Part of him was thankful that being tiny somehow kept him from literally vomiting though his stomach demanded it.

“Whoa!” Becca said with a laugh as her naked friend tossed her the finger vibe. She’d been so taken aback by Taylor’s nudity she was late in reacting to the throw but she still managed to catch the toy. She knew her friend was beautiful but the look on her face as her chest heaved would have started a war.

It certainly started a fire beneath Becca’s short shorts. She made no attempt to hide her full-body checkout of her friend as she brought the vibe up to slowly lick it. Taylor smiled back at her while her tongue slide up the plastic, licked her juices off of Matthew’s tiny restrained body, then retreated back into her mouth.

“Back in the morning?” she asked her friend as she slipped the toy onto her finger.

“Yes, please,” Taylor replied, “I’m heading home for the weekend after breakfast.”

Matthew’s spirits shot up when he heard that, though he knew he was in for another, probably worse, vibrator session. If she was going home that meant he would get free, not-shrunk time. Right?

Taylor laid back on the bed, her legs still shaking slightly. She knew Becca was getting a great look and didn’t mind at all; through unspoken agreement the two knew soon they’d be in bed together. But they both clearly shared the same mindset when it came to playing up anticipation.

Then her phone buzzed and she checked her notifications; Tiny Tinder had made an update and added several new features. Taylor’s eyes darted to her friend’s room as she opened the app, wondering how her brother would like them.

An hour later the tiny vibrator’s battery died, before Becca was mentally ready for it to be over, but far past the point of her clit being almost painfully sensitive. She couldn’t believe how amazing playing with Taylor’s tiny brother was; her sex drive had gone into overdrive ever since Taylor had presented her little toy.  Idly she slipped the toy off her finger and undid the latch mechanism that held Matt onto the front of the toy.

“Hey!” he had time to shout before he fell onto her stomach and rolled into the line made by her toned abdominal muscles. His entire body still felt like it was vibrating and the simple act of her breathing caused the ground to shake too much for him to be able to stand.

Then her hand slammed down on him, not quite flattening him. Her hand scooped him up and he felt himself moving. Just as he realized where he was going her fingers adjusted around him to a pincer grip, giving him a view of his destination and causing him to scream.

Becca pushed the tiny as far into her sex as she could, giggling as she felt him fight against her insides. Before she could fall asleep she made sure to pull on a tight pair of panties and turn out the light. Ideas ran through her head as she slept, and in the morning she knew she had to see Taylor eat the little man. One way or another.

“What the hell!” Matt yelled as Becca’s fingers retreated. A last bit of light shone through her opening before it closed and Matt got a front row seat of what looked like a slow, wet cave in as her pussy started to relax and return to it’s normal resting state.

“Uh, what the hell?” he asked aloud as his view remained the same, far past the point of when he should have been encased in darkness. Pink skin pushed against him from every direction and he could see a puddle of fluid beneath him; Becca’s round and hard cervix behind him. “What the fu-“

Taylor smiled as she adjusted her brother’s night vision. She’d heard her friend stop crying out passionately and decided now was the time to use at least one of the new updates. And then, just to make her friend nervous in the morning, she slid the shrinking bar further to the left.

“Don’t fall through her cervix Matt,” she said to herself as she plugged her phone in and went to sleep.

***

The following morning was fun for Taylor. At first she’d been awoken by Becca, who was terrified that she’d lost Matthew. The dark-haired model wasn’t as concerned about losing her roommate’s brother as she was about losing her roommate’s toy, but Taylor quickly straightened her out between laughs.

“He’s probably stuck on your cervix!” Taylor said as she giggled and picked up her phone. “When you were done last night I used some of the new app features to make him see in the dark and shrunk him super small, but we’ll have to wait to try out the others.”

Becca breathed out a sigh of relief, though she was still nervous.

“So he’s—whoa!” she shouted as she felt something rapidly grow inside of her. Taylor had been right, he had been stuck to her cervix by dried secretions, and when he was suddenly grown to two inches tall Becca was stunned by the jolt of sensation.

“Wait wait wait!” she told her friend, who had already stopped growing her brother. “There’s probably some safety thing so you can’t make me explode, right?” she asked.

“I think so,” Taylor said, not sure where her friend was going with this. She’d intended on growing her brother another inch then having Becca fish him out. “I’ll be careful,” she continued reassuringly.

“Not what I meant!” Becca said, spinning Taylor’s office chair around and sitting down with her legs spread wide. Taylor took a moment to admire the surgical precision of Becca’s pubic hair: there was somehow an excellently done smiling face on her mons. Then she realized she hadn’t even noticed Becca was naked from the waist down when she’d walked into her room near hysterics.

The dark-haired woman smiled when she saw the look on her friend’s face.

“Go for eight inches and pull him out that way! I wanna see what it feels like!” she told Taylor; whose eyes widened with realization.

Taylor grinned and slid the shrinking gauge slowly to the right.

Matthew felt the world around him start to constrict. It was a welcome change from being effectively glued to her cervix, and he’d hated being able to see inside of her all night. At least when it was completely black his eyes would make images on their own to fill in the lack of input. All he’d been able to do last night was look at her folds of skin which occasionally shifted as she rolled over.

Then he realized he wasn’t stopping at an inch or two of height. Her vagina shifted slowly around him, but he was growing too fast for it to accommodate. Suddenly worried, he pushed his arms forward toward her opening and did his best to orient his feet against her cervix as ‘downward.’ Becca’s pussy continued to grow smaller and smaller as he grew, though quickly he started to feel surrounded by increasing wetness; she was responding quickly to his growth.

“Mmph!” he tried to say as his head grew enough to put him face first into her tender walls. Before things got too tight he pushed his arms straight overhead as he felt his feet start pushing harder and harder on her cervix. If this continued, he’d –

“There’s hands!” Taylor said, delighted at the looks on her friend’s face. Becca’s face had gone through a hundred changes over the past two minutes as Taylor had slowly grown her brother from the initial one-inch jump to a little over six inches. She could only imagine what it felt like to have her tunnel filled, impossibly, from the inside out, though Becca’s face told her it must feel incredible.

Becca tried to slow her breathing and not get too excited; she knew Taylor was leaving in a little bit for a home visit and she wouldn’t be leaving her best toy behind. After last night Becca knew a conventional toy just wouldn’t cut it.

“I need-“ she gasped as Taylor leaned forward and brushed her clit ‘accidentally’ as she pinched her brother’s exposed hands, “to download this app myself! Whooa!”

Matthew came free with a slurping sound that made Taylor giggle, and as she held him up by his hands he yelled angrily at her. She just shrugged, nodded, made affirming noises that they both knew were fake, then tossed him in the air. As he fell he shrank again, and she caught him on her palm.

“Is someone gonna have fun while I’m gone?” Taylor asked, giving Becca a wink as she stood and walked toward her bathroom.

Becca just breathed, trying to calm down as she saw her friend fiddling with what looked like another little piece of jewelry.

***

“I’m so happy for you!” Taylor’s mother said as she gave her daughter a hug. “And Matthew is doing well too?”

“Oh yeah,” Taylor’s voice boomed around him as he was flung about. Every time she spoke, breathed, ate, drank he was subjected to a new torture. Once again she’d found a piercing that kept his head exposed, but now he realized being in her clit hadn’t been that terrible. Being stuck to a tongue piercing, where his head was exposed rather than a silver ball, was far worse.

Everything she drank was forcefully shoved against his face. Every flavor magnified a thousand times as the simple pressure created by her swallowing pulled his mouth open and forced a mouthful of whatever she had ingested into his own maw. At least her clit was predictable and only one flavor.

“He’s super busy all the time,” Taylor continued with a smile as she helped her mother clear the table. She supposed it was especially true right now; dinner had been accidentally spicy chicken wings and her saliva was still running like crazy. If he wasn’t able to overcome his urge to breathe, he was probably choking on her saliva right now.

“Still,” their mother said as she washed another plate, “It’s too bad he couldn’t come to visit.”

“I’m sure he’s with us,” Taylor said, looking for a way to keep the silent in-joke running, “He’s probably imagining what a good home-cooked meal tastes like.”

The taste of the wings stuck around far longer than Taylor liked, but she knew she had something that would take care of that. As she rode in her taxi to the mall she fiddled on the Tiny Tinder app until she found what she was looking for.

Matt’s body tingled and he froze in fear. He may have hated his position but if he grew now he’d seriously hurt Taylor. But when nothing happened he relaxed, until he realized the amount of saliva around him was growing again.

“Mmm!” Taylor moaned to herself as the taste of lemon filled her mouth. She didn’t taste it as strongly as she knew she could have, as a tongue ring the taste was centered on her tongue but it probably didn’t equal giving her brother the full gum treatment. Her finger flicked through several more flavors, including mint and cherry, before she returned to lemon. It had always been her favorite, and thanks to her favorite app she didn’t even need to buy gum anymore!

The mall wasn’t as crowded today as she expected it to be, but that could also have been a byproduct of her having gotten used to a much larger city. More people lived within a mile of her in the city than could safely fit in this entire mall.

It had only been a short while since she’d been home but already she could see things changing. Some stores had closed, or simply moved across the mall for mystifying reasons. Her favorite story, the pop-up Tiny Tinder store was gone, but that had been expected and it had stayed longer than it originally had advertised. Taylor wondered wistfully if the sales staff moved with it or if they were local hires.

Then, as she sipped her iced coffee, she made eye contact with an old flame.

Flame may not have been the correct word to use; he was hung and they’d met twice in the back row of the theater. He was sitting on a bench in the middle of the mall, eating a pretzel as another woman, obviously his wife, sipped from her soda. The man didn’t miss a beat as he smiled at Taylor, who smiled back at him.

It didn’t bother her in the slightest that he had a wife, but she felt a longing for what she knew he was hiding in his pants. As her coffee clashed with the lemon flavor from her tongue ring she realized that she’d been thinking small when she’d seen the flavor update. She winked at him, then flicked her eyes toward the theater. Without bothering to see what he did she walked to the posters and made sure she stood in front of the latest romantic comedy, which only had one showing in an hour.

She turned to look over her shoulder and he nodded at her as his wife spoke to him.

Then Taylor walked away to find a calm area where she could find a tongue ring flavor that would compliment her caramel latte, not spoil it.

An hour later she was waiting impatiently in the back row of the theater as the previews ended. Five minutes into the show she was annoyed, and at ten minutes in she resigned herself to simply enjoy the movie. Then the man entered, found her in the back row, and made his way toward her.

“Sorry,” he whispered as he sat next to her and started undoing his belt, “Had to give the missus a ride home and –“

“Dude, just whip it out!” Taylor said, punching him lightly on the shoulder. As he did so she pulled out an almost-empty container of mints and dumped her brother out onto her hand. She’d freed him from her tongue ring only to dump him into the old container; she didn’t want to lose him though at an inch tall that was unlikely. And though the thought of his face being used to stimulate a cock in her mouth made her smile, she had a better idea.

Taylor smiled as she saw the man’s (she’d never gotten his name) cock in the flickering light of the movie. It was eight inches of massive man pole and she’d thoroughly enjoyed each of their past encounters. She wasn’t interested in straight-up sex and he was completely cool with that; there were no surprises between them.

“I’m gonna try something,” she told him as she grasped her brother’s legs and pulled them apart. There was a squeaking scream that she couldn’t hear over the other movie-goer’s laughter, then she pulled her brother’s tiny form over the man’s rod like a condom.

The blonde almost wished they were in a better lit area; she’d have loved to see how it looked as she yanked him further downward. She’d seen pornos where they used tinies as condoms, and while she normally hated condoms the fact that it was actually a small person actually made it an improvement over just a plain cock. It took more effort than she’d expected, but after a minute’s effort she had her brother entirely pulled down.

“A condom?” the man asked, “Really?”

“Relax,” Taylor said as she leaned forward and licked the tip of his cock. There was a slight sensation of very thin hair as she licked what used to be the top of Matthew’s head, and she drove her tongue into his urethra. She giggled as she thought about what she was doing; she could taste the man’s precum clearly on her tongue, which meant the cock had speared her brother so perfectly that she was essentially French kissing him while her hookup’s fluids oozed through his mouth.

The taste of cherry spread across her tongue as she licked, then wrapped her lips around the bulbous head. A hand wrapped itself through her hair and she let him push her down. His cock pushed against the back of her throat as Matthew’s bizarrely stretched limbs kicked against the inside of her cheeks. She pulled upward, dragging her tongue across what she thought was Matthew’s torso, then was pulled back down.

This time the cock slid straight into her throat and Taylor let him pull her down until her nose was nestled in his pubes.

“Perfect,” the man whispered as he threaded another hand into her hair. Somehow the dainty blonde kept her nose against his pubes as she shifted positions and knelt in front of him. He laughed as the men on screen took turns slapping each other while he slowly pulled up and down on the blonde’s face. He was glad she’d picked this movie; he could easily spend two hours in her throat. She was by far the best random hookup he’d ever had, and he’d been sorely tempted to hire her as a babysitter.

Matthew tried to scream, but he was simply too stretched. Too distended. He knew what had happened, and while he wasn’t in physical pain the humiliation was too much. The feeling of his sister’s tongue and mouth and throat all around him was too much. Knowing she was only using him as a flavored condom was too much. Not to mention the salty taste of the man’s fluids that leaked out of him made him with he could vomit.

The blowjob stretched on to eternity, and Matthew felt his mind start to check out. It would be preferable to the overwhelming alien sensations that encompassed his entire body.

Just as the credits started to roll the man pulled the girl’s head down one last time. She’d done remarkably well, only needing one break for a sip of soda. He felt himself explode in her throat as she gulped, prolonging his orgasm and sucking his seed straight into her stomach.

“Wasn’t there a condom?” he asked himself as he held himself deep in her throat. He felt himself start to soften just as she started tapping on his thigh to be let up for air.

“There was a condom!” he said with a laugh as she pulled off and took a deep breath.

“Tiny Tinder,” the blonde said as she looked up at him and smiled. Clearly she’d had her fun. “You gotta try it man,” she told him as she gingerly handled his softening penis and slid what he, in the rising lights of the room, now recognized as a distorted tiny person.

“Maybe next time?” she asked him as she slid the little person into a mint container and stood, picking up her soda and taking a sip.

“Uh, I’ll think about,” he said as he zipped up his pants.

But she was already leaving without hearing his response.

“Damn she looks familiar,” he thought as Taylor’s face flashed across the screen in a post-credits ad for perfume.

***

“Close your eyes!” Taylor said to Becca a week later.

The two had become close friends since she’d moved in, far faster than either of them had expected. The fact that they shared Matthew most evenings helped, and the fact that they had a strong physical chemistry only cemented the bond. They both had resisted the call to hop in one another’s beds, but Becca knew her own resolve was weakening.

The anticipation was becoming too great and the image of Taylor naked, usually with a pair of feet sticking out of her snatch, was frequently her object of fantasy when she masturbated. She’d even stopped letting male models and producers bang her after photo shoots just so that her first time with Taylor would feel even more amazing.

Tonight she could tell something was different.

It was Becca’s birthday, and she’d had an amazing evening. She’d gone out to dinner and drinks with friends, they’d partied, done karaoke, and generally had such a good time she knew she’d spend the next week recovering. But in the end things wound down, as they inevitably do, and she’d made her way back to the apartment with Taylor.

Who told her she had something special to give her. Instantly Becca’s heart was racing with anticipation.

Was this it? Was tonight the night they became more than roommates?

So she closed her eyes and smiled when she heard soft objects hitting the floor. Taylor’s clothes. Her friend’s soft hands reached up to her shoulders and pushed her backward onto the bed, which Becca hadn’t been expecting. Both the fall and the alcohol in her system made her laugh, then she realized Taylor was pushing the bottom of her dress up.

Sensing the difference in the situation, Becca stopped laughing and lifted her hips. Taylor pushed the dress up to her belly button, then her hands retreated.

“One second,” Taylor told her, and one of Becca’s hands went to massage a breast. It earned her a light slap on the back of the hand, and Taylor said, “Not yet!” with a giggle.

“Okay,” her voice called out after Becca heard something that sounded like plastic clicking together. “Take a look!”

Becca opened her eyes and gasped. Taylor was naked, exactly like she’d hoped. The blonde had done her hair up in pigtails, and above her incredible breasts she was smiling like the happiest girl in the world. The birthday girl almost reached up to pull Taylor down for a kiss when she looked further down. Taylor was wearing a belt, a curious thing that…

“Is that?” she asked, gasping with delight.

Matthew yelled angrily as plastic clamped down hard on his feet once more. He could tell Taylor had adjusted the ‘panic’ setting again; he was overwhelmed with anger and fear, he couldn’t even imagine not swinging his arms wildly in anger. Then Taylor’s giant hand stroked him just as though he were a cock.

“It is!” Taylor said, shifting her hips to make the strap-on tiny bounce. “Like what you see?”

From just in front of her pussy jutted Matt’s body, perhaps seven inches long, clearly stuck somehow on the base of a strap-on dildo. Becca could see there were smaller straps that went underneath, probably to stimulate Taylor at the same time as she railed whoever the lucky recipient was.

Becca smiled, suddenly too excited to speak. Taylor climbed on the bed and kissed Becca deeply, pushing her back onto the bed as she drove her tongue into her friend’s mouth. Their tongues dueled for a moment before Taylor pulled back and slipped a finger into Becca’s waiting pussy.

She gasped, then the finger retreated only to be replaced by something larger. Something that was moving slightly. Becca looked down to see that Taylor had positioned her brother’s head at her waiting entrance, then looked back at her friend. Taylor looked her in the eyes for that final conformation.

Then she slid the dildo into Becca as she was pulled down into a kiss. As she pushed forward the bottom of the harness slid across her clit, then it slid backward as Taylor pulled her brother back outward. Just as advertised, this was going to get it done for both of them.

So Taylor thrust forward again and gasped in time with Becca as she continued driving the dildo deep into her friend. Becca cried out with each thrust; the living cock that was filling her felt incredible. Each thrust filled her perfectly as Matt threw his arms in every direction, fighting against her tender insides. Then Taylor would reverse course and pull the toy almost completely out of Becca, pausing just for a moment before burying it to the hilt in her once again.

“Ohmygod!” Becca cried out, wrapping her arms around her tiny blonde friend. Taylor kept pumping, feeling her abs start to burn as she drove the toy in and out, feeling herself rapidly approaching orgasm. The toy stimulated her clit very well and combined with the situation she knew she wouldn’t last long.

So she pulled back from another deep kiss and looked Becca in the eyes.

“Cum for me Beck,” she said, driving forward. “Cum for meee!” she squealed as she came herself, a wave of pleasure overtaking her senses. The need to prolong the pressure on her clit kept her thrusting violently as her muscles became less coordinated in the fog of her bliss.

A bite on her shoulder made her open her eyes and she realized that Becca was cumming violently as well, scratching Taylor’s back with her nails. Then the dark-haired woman pulled her mouth from Taylor’s shoulder and cried out in ecstasy. Together the women writhed in bliss, lost in the moment in a tangle of sheets and limbs.

Minutes later, an eternity to the women, they lay next to each other on the bed, giggling and breathing heavily.

“Holy shit,” Taylor said, carefully removing the strap-no harness which tickled her clit, “That was –“

“Insane,” Becca breathed out. She rolled on her side to better address Taylor, reaching out and running a hand under one of Taylor’s perfect breasts. “Thank you so much for tonight. Can I do one more thing for you?”

Taylor had just finished unstrapping the harness, and at Becca’s insistence she handed over Matthew.

The taller woman leaned forward and whispered in the blonde’s ear. Taylor giggled and nodded.

“Okay,” she said, handing over her phone. “Don’t take too long.”

“I may not have these,” Becca replied, tugging gently at Taylor’s pigtails, “But I haven’t had a gag reflex since I was fifteen!”

Matthew didn’t understand what they were saying, Becca had deposited him under one of her muscular thighs during the conversation, but he appreciated when Becca made him full size again.

“Hey, what-“ was all he got out as he saw Taylor’s naked backside walking out of the room before Becca leaned forward to give him a kiss. Instantly he was hard as a rock. The fact that these two had essentially been raping him for an unknown amount of time didn’t matter at all to his hormones.

There was finally someone else’s hand on his dick.

Becca pulled back and looked him in the eyes, trying to avoid laughing at the look on his face. He clearly had no idea what was going on but she knew that look; he was putty in her hands.

“Lean back big guy,” she told him, and a gentle push dropped him to his back on the bed. Becca lowered her head toward his cock.

Matthew quivered with anticipation. He was almost in shock, but he was far beyond reason. Over the past several weeks he’d spent hours, days, weeks, inside of a woman but still hadn’t climaxed. Every time he got a free hand it was only immediately placed into another harness, or he was too busy struggling to make room for himself to breath to even think about finally cumming himself.

Taylor peeked around the corner as her friend knelt in front of her toy.

Brother, Taylor told herself. She hadn’t seen him full size in weeks and it was getting harder for her to remember that he wasn’t simply an incredibly pleasurable toy. For a moment she debated watching, but settled for what Becca had asked her to do: wait for the signal.

Becca gave his cock a long lick and he almost leapt off the bed; it was his first consensual action of any kind, and it was with a supermodel. She knew this was a dream come true to the sex-surrounded-and-starved teen. Then she opened her lips and accepted his cock between them.

Without giving him a moment to get used to the heat of her mouth she dove downward, letting his iron cock slide down her throat until her nose pressed against his pubes. As he moaned loudly she drove her face up and down, fucking her throat with his cock while she slipped one hand down to her own clit. She rubbed it furiously as she felt him started thrusting upward into her mouth. Around the cock she smiled an evil grin that Matthew didn’t see; he was lost in bliss.

I’m gonna- Matt thought as he felt his orgasm approach. Then he decided he wasn’t going to warn Becca at all; she’d used him mercilessly and now he could return the favor. His balls boiled as her stunning mouth stroked him, a thousand times better than his hand. A million times. Every nerve ending in his cock was lighting up as her throat squeezed him.

He was moments from shooting his load into her throat when he felt her cum. There was a strange moan as she drove herself forward onto his cock and he looked down to see one hand below the bed, clearly playing with herself. Then she resumed sucking and fondling his balls as his orgasm built and built and –

Why am I not cumming? he asked himself. The blowjob felt incredible but the need to orgasm was becoming overwhelming; he was far past the point where he should have exploded.

“I-“ he stammered out, suddenly realizing something was wrong as he tried to sit up. Becca didn’t stop driving herself onto his cock, but she adjusted her angle so she could look upward at him.

“I- what?” he asked, not liking the look in her eyes. Every inch of his body quivered with need. He was on the edge of the biggest orgasm of his life with one of the most beautiful women he’d ever met deepthroating his cock, ready to receive his seed. Electricity surged through his cock. But he couldn’t turn the corner.

His legs were shaking and his cock was practically vibrating. His balls were screaming with the need to release.

But it wouldn’t happen.

Then Becca pulled off his cock rapidly and held up a cell phone.

“Denied!” she said with a laugh as he saw what was on it:

A check box was marked off, next to the phrase ‘orgasm denial.’

“What!?” Matt screamed, trying to leap off the bed, suddenly furious. Every nerve ending in his body screamed for release, and he was going to have it if he had to hold her down and take it for himself. He was out of his mind with need and—

“Haha, nope!” Becca exclaimed as she dragged her thumb across the screen.

Before he could fall to the bed Becca deftly caught him from the air and Taylor ran back into the room, throwing herself on the bed with her legs hanging off while screaming with laughter. She’d watched the final moments and had loved how frustrated her brother had been.

“Do it now!” she screamed. She’d been around the corner playing with herself, loving Becca’s plan and enjoying the look on her brother’s face far more than she thought she would have.

Before the words were out of Taylor’s mouth Becca was pushing Matthew’s two-inch form into his sister’s pussy, still screaming with rage. Taylor cried out as his violent movements hit her every tender spot; he was more active now than when she put him in ‘full-panic’ mode. His rage at being so close to cumming, then denied, made him an even better toy, she realized.

Then Becca’s mouth was planted on her pussy. Taylor tried to scream but ran out of breath; an incoherent moan was all she could manage as her friend explored her insides with her tongue. Becca wasn’t as practiced in the art of cunnilingus as she was felatio, but she knew her way around a snatch. And even if she had been brand new, Matthew’s furious internal fighting would have done the job.

“Fuck!” he screamed, raging against the pussy that surrounded him. He’d been so lost in the moment that he wasn’t sure if it was Becca’s or his sister’s, and he didn’t care. Matt screamed with rage, punching and kicking for all he was worth. Part of him realized it was childish, but Becca had caught him at the perfect moment; he was far past reasoning and months of pent-up need and frustration were all being released. Right. Now.

He kicked as he heard a distant racing heartbeat, then realized there was a sound he didn’t recognize from below him. Angrily he drove his foot downward and tried to scratch at the wet velvet walls in front of him when he felt something tickle his foot. It wasn’t a finger, but somehow it pulled slightly at him. He felt himself get pulled downward slightly, but it didn’t slow his struggles at all.

Until the massive wet thing wrapped lightly around his ankle and pulled again.

A tongue? he thought as he fought, suddenly realizing what was happening. Then the pussy around him clamped down, turning his swinging arms into barely moving limbs against the pressure of an orgasm. The tongue reached in again as his world quivered and he felt it pull at him once more. He slid outward, then something else wrapped around both of his feet: a pair of lips.

Suddenly he was yanked out of the pussy and straight into someone’s waiting mouth. There was a brief moment where his head wasn’t encased in wet flesh, then he vanished into the maw with a ‘pop!’

Becca climbed upward on her friend whose eyes had yet to refocus from the strength of her orgasm and leaned down, giving her a wet kiss. As their tongues dueled she dropped Matthew into his sister’s mouth, and she accepted his tiny body. Then Becca propped herself up on all fours over the beautiful blonde, eagerly awaiting the swallow.

But it never came. No bulge of screaming toy down Taylor’s throat. But when Taylor opened her eyes Becca was still smiling.

Even if Taylor didn’t eat her brother tonight it had still been an incredible birthday.

Minutes later the girls were asleep, Taylor playing little spoon as Becca cuddled her. Inside Taylor’s mouth Matthew finally gave up fighting, secured in her cheek. He tried to crawl forward and out through her lips, but unconsciously the woman simply sucked him back slightly. There was no escape.

***

The following morning Becca was preparing a stew. She’d spent the lazy morning drinking coffee and thumbing through cookbooks until she’d found a recipe that Taylor had dog-eared. It irked her to see a dog-eared page in any book, but this one had been written on with Taylor’s handwriting and modified, and Becca was willing to bet it was one of Taylor’s favorite things to eat.

She couldn’t ask, of course. Becca wanted to surprise her roommate. In multiple ways.

Just as Becca was chopping up carrots and the bone broth was starting to boil Taylor stumbled out of Becca’s room. She was still naked from the night before and Becca gave her a whistle as the blonde shaded her eyes from the sun coming through their window. It was obvious she was hungover from the way she shuffled her feet and winced at the sunlight.

“Go take a shower hot stuff,” Becca told as she poured a cup of coffee.

Taylor mumbled something unintelligible and took the coffee before shuffling toward her room. Becca resisted the urge to smack her backside.

“Oh. Wait,” Taylor said before turning around. The blonde walked to the kitchen island, leaned forward, and spit something onto the kitchen island.

“Ew!” Becca said before realizing Taylor had just ejected Matthew onto the island after he’d spent the night imprisoned in her mouth.

“Watch him for me, ‘kay?”

With that said Taylor shuffled away without awaiting a response. She knew Becca would take care of him one way or another and she desperately needed a shower. And a hundred ibuprofen.

Becca finished chopping the carrots as she watched Matthew slowly climb to his feet. The fall hadn’t hurt him, but he was disoriented.

I bet the smell of the onions is really rocking his world, Becca thought with a smile. Knowing he wouldn’t be so stupid as to fall off the island she turned and started adding all the vegetables to the broth on the stove behind her. Once they were all added she lowered the heat to simmer and placed a skillet on the stove. On the island again, using a cutting board of course, she started turning a small roast into roughly even cubes.

Matt watched her work with ever-growing anxiety. He knew that knife probably couldn’t cut him. And that Becca probably didn’t want to kill him because of how much she loved to play with him. But a knife the size of a semi-trailer is hard to ignore.

At first the scent of diced vegetables had overwhelmed his nose, but now that they were cooking together he could appreciate how good whatever Becca was making smelled. Spying an empty water glass he walked to it before turning and sitting with his back to the massive see-through wall. He watched Becca prepare the meal, humming to herself and only occasionally looking at him.

Twice he tried to masturbate but found himself limited by that same horrible, invisible wall that prevented him from climaxing. Instead, incredibly frustrated he simply watched the beautiful giantess prepare a stew.

It was as relaxed as he’d been in a long time, now that he was out of knife range.

Then Becca finished adding everything to the massive pot and she gently sat down a recipe book near Matt. He could tell she was putting on a show of reading the ingredients, her entire demeanor had changed. She was excited, and he had a bad feeling about it. Matt stood slowly.

“Oh!” Becca said with faux-surprise, enjoying her game for the moment, “I forgot one thing!”

She realized she hadn’t fooled Matt at all; by the time she looked at him to give him a cruel smile he was already sprinting away. At three inches tall she simply snatched him off the kitchen island and walked toward the stove. He hadn’t gotten far.

“Relax!” she told him with a laugh, “You’re gonna be really tasty. I promise.”

Then she held him over the simmering pot and dropped him in. She only waited to make sure that he would surface before she put the lid on top. He popped up almost immediately, clinging to a carrot and screaming angrily. Then, still humming to herself, she started cleaning the kitchen.

Several hours later, Taylor walked out of her room and cracked her neck.

“Well good morning sleepyhead!” Becca said from the couch, looking up from her magazine. She’d peeked into her friend’s room and saw she had fallen asleep again, so she’d found quiet things to do all morning.

“Hey,” Taylor said, rubbing her forehead, “I needed that nap. And what is that smell?”

“I made you stew!” Becca replied, hopping up from the couch. “I found a good-looking recipe and we had everything, so…”

The blonde girl almost leapt on the stove in anticipation.

“I love stew!” she said excitedly, lifting the lid and closing her eyes as she wafted the scent toward her nose.

Becca came up behind her and gave her a hug from behind before whispering in her ear.

“I added one special ingredient.”

Taylor looked down into the stew, and through the steam, she saw a tiny swimming form. Swimming was a poor word for it, but he was staying above water and splashing as he struggled. The app wouldn’t let him drown, or even be damaged by heat, but all of his instincts were screaming if he didn’t fight with everything he had, he’d be dead in minutes. And it had been hours.

“Oh!” she said as she leaned her head back onto Becca’s shoulder. Taylor loved the feeling of Becca’s lips on her neck. “You really want to see me eat him, don’t you?”

It was a rhetorical question, of course.

Ten minutes later the two were nursing another cup of coffee as Taylor shook some pepper on top of her bowl. Inside she could see carrots, potatoes, onions, chunks of beef. And, of course, her brother.

The two talked as they ate, both carefully ignoring every how Taylor’s spoon ‘accidentally’ missed Matthew every time. He watched as carrots vanished into his sister’s mouth while he struggled to stay afloat. Each dip of her spoon caused waves in the fluid that threatened to drown him, until suddenly he realized he could feel the bottom of the bowl. With a sigh of relief he put his feet down and a wave of exhaustion crashed down on him, yet the bizarreness of the shrinking process kept him from collapsing.

Then a massive unforgiving object struck both of his knees and he fell forward with a shout onto Taylor’s spoon.

“This one looks really tasty,” Taylor said to her friend, finally breaking their unspoken agreement to ignore Matt’s suffering.

Becca looked at the tiny morsel and felt another fire start in her belly. She licked her lips as Taylor slipped the spoon, screaming brother and all, into her mouth. Her roommate made a little show of sucking the flavor off the tiny, and she was more than a little flattered that the looks of delight weren’t faked. The stew really had been excellent.

Then Taylor made purposeful eye contact and Becca’s breath caught in her throat. Her friend stuck out her tongue and she saw Matt’s tiny body laying lengthwise across it, desperately trying to roll over before her lips closed again. The blonde leaned her head back and swallowed hard, like she was pulling down a large wad of gum. Then she leaned forward and swallowed again, chasing the second gulp with a sip of coffee.

Becca whimpered as Taylor resumed eating as though nothing strange had happened.

“Aren’t you hungry?” Taylor asked innocently, giving her friend a grin that suggested nothing at all strange had just happened.

“Yes.” Becca said, calmly putting her spoon down and standing from her barstool chair. They’d broken the seal last night and She. Was. Hungry.

Before Taylor could react Becca was dragging her, laughing excitedly toward her bedroom. Before their stew had cooled to room temperature Becca had brought her friend to three orgasms before Taylor finally flipped her over to return the favor.

***

Matt awoke with a shout, throwing himself sideways out of his unmade bed. He didn’t fall far to the floor; he hadn’t had time to put together his bedframe all those days ago when they’d first moved in. Taylor had shrunk him before he had a chance. The teenager sat against the side of his bed and took deep breaths, trying to calm himself and reorient to his current size.

Unless, of course…

Was it all a dream? he questioned, looking about and seeing his room half-unpacked just like he’d left it the very first night.

Then he turned and stood, using a hand on the bed for support. He was completely naked and hungrier than he could ever remember being.

“About time!” Taylor said from the doorway, causing him to jump. “Dinner in twenty, get cleaned up!”

His blonde sister vanished before he could react, leaving him even more bewildered. She hadn’t reacted to him being naked, hadn’t given him any sarcastic remarks or meaningful looks. Hadn’t teased him at all.

But one of the last things he could remember was sliding into her mouth along with a spoonful of near-boiling stew.

Matt took shaking steps to grab a towel, then peeked out his doorway. Taylor was in the kitchen with her back to him, wearing black spandex shorts and a sports bra. A quick look around didn’t locate Becca so he quietly padded across the apartment toward the bathroom.

He wasn’t entirely sure why he was being stealthy; part of him was still trying to convince himself that he’d had nothing but bad dreams, in which case there was no roommate and there was no reason to be sneaky, beyond his nudity. The other part of him argued that everything was real, there was no dream, and thus nothing he could do would help him.

Either way, he made it to the bathroom without being noticed and slipped inside. Leaning against the sink for a moment he breathed a sigh of relief.

“Hey big guy!” Becca said as she pulled up her shorts and flushed the toilet. Matt let out a small scream and she laughed as she squeezed by him. A hand drifted across his hanging testicles and she gave him a wink before vanishing.

It took the entire shower for Matt’s heart to stop skipping.

After a soul-searing hot shower Matt got himself dressed as both the women in the kitchen ignored him. Then, after a resigned deep breath, he joined them for dinner.

“Uh,” Matt said, sitting on his barstool, “Stew?”

“Oh yeah,” Becca said, lifting a filled spoon to her mouth. “We just had so much left over!”

He hadn’t eaten in so long that he couldn’t help but eat. Each spoonful was delicious but also brought with it memories of her stomach; sights of half-digested foods in what should have been a pitch-black cavern. His appetite died quickly, and the girls pretended not to notice.

“I have a crazy busy week,” Becca said before detailing the four shoots she was doing, with one being far enough away she was staying overnight with a cameraman.

“That’ll be fun!” Taylor said supportively, “I’m pretty full too but I don’t get to go on any cool boat trips!”

Matt did his best to keep his cool as the two models spoke, acting as though everything were completely normal. As if he hadn’t spent most of his recent life inside either of them. As though they hadn’t mastered the game of psychologically and technologically dominating him; the nightmare continued even though he was regular size. He’d tried in the shower but the app still refused to allow him to climax.

And now here they were, discussing their weeks as though he wasn’t there. There wasn’t even a glance in his direction. Part of him was thrilled, another despondent. Was he so objectified it didn’t matter? Or was this the classic we-don’t-care from his sister and one of her friends? Another psychological ploy?

These questions played through his mind the rest of the day, which he learned was Sunday. He spent it slowly unpacking and avoiding his owners-slash-roommates. There was a strange peace from being left alone, and the very act of changing his room from a pile of boxes to his own personal space helped him center himself.

He finally had control over something.

Then, when he finally left his room to raid the fridge for something that wouldn’t give him a panic attack, he heard Taylor call his name. He felt the blood drain from his face when she called again.

“Hey Matt,” she called to him casually. Too casually. “Come here! I need you to do something!”

The teenager was unable to resist the call. Warily he walked to her room, the so-called master bedroom. He passed through her doorway, then into the large bathroom she’d claimed weeks ago.

Unsure of whether he should avert his eyes or not, Matt settled on gazing above Taylor’s head although he could see she was covered in what looked like a luxurious thick bubble bath. He did notice that she deliberately didn’t look up at him and didn’t bother to look at him while she spoke.

“My phone is on my desk,” she told him with a voice that clearly expected obedience, “Shrink yourself down to, oh,” Taylor pretended to be thoughtful for a moment, “seven inches and hook yourself into the suction cup on my chair.”

“Wait, what?” Matt asked, flabbergasted, and look straight at his sister as she leaned forward and scrubbed a foot under the bubbles. He trembled slightly; of all the dumb things he’d done recently, he still hadn’t shrunk himself and then climbed onto a sex toy. At least not without one of the giantesses there, ready to do it for him if he hesitated.

“Did I stutter?” she asked, turning her blue eyes on him. Taylor wore a serene face and there was no sign that she was excited at all. She was simply telling her toy to do something.

“Well, look,” he replied, finding his spine for a moment, “I don’t even know how long I’ve been here and I haven’t even been outside this apartment since the first nig-“

“If you’d rather spend more time as my clit piercing I can make that happen,” she said as she squeezed her loofah, dropping hot water on her shoulders. “I’ve been thinking about inviting a few friends over anyway.”

She gave him a pointed look, and without saying a word Matthew took a step back into her room. As he looked Taylor returned to scrubbing her feet without bothering to look at him once more. There was no question in his mind: she’d found yet another way to humiliate him.

Am I really gonna do this? he asked himself as he was already tapping on her phone. Matt knew he didn’t really have a choice. He could do it now or she’d find some new terrible thing for him to do as punishment. Maybe she hoped he wouldn’t.

He peeked over his shoulder shyly, making sure no one could see him, then he stripped naked.

Not like it really matters, he thought as he wondered about being seen.

Then he stood over Taylor’s chair, where a large suction cup had already been placed. It clearly had an area where a tiny was supposed to have its feet inserted, but something about it didn’t seem quite right to Matt.

What happened to that disk thing? Did she lose it?

After a mental shrug he looked again at her phone. The app was open; the shrinking slider right there. He’d never actually gotten a good look at it and was surprised at how many features that single screen had. But only one mattered, and he reached toward it with a shaking hand.

Then before he could second-guess himself any further, he slid the slider to the seven-inch mark.

Moments later he was climbing to his feet on the seat of the chair. The suction cup and its harness for his feet were waiting.

This nightmare has to almost be over, he thought as he slid his feet into the waiting holes. Even as he thought that he realized, for the thousandth time, that he still had yet to climax. This entire agreement had been a feint for him to get to cum as a tiny, to burn through the urges that continually turned him into a toy as his sister tricked him.

Something in the suction cup slid downward and his feet were suddenly covered in a wet heat.

“Uh-“ he started to say as a pink liquid flowed around his feet, then hardened almost instantly.

Suddenly worried he looked around, trying not to turn too fast. His feet were completely locked in; there was only so far he could turn without causing himself to fall over. The room was entirely silent except for the occasional splash of water from the bathroom. Matt shook as he felt the material harden even further; in moments it looked almost completely solid around his ankles.

And still only silence as he was stuck on the chair, all alone.

“Oh, perfect,” he heard Taylor say from behind him over an hour later. She liked to take her time in the bath. Her giant form spun the chair around easily, and he got a view of her massive breasts moving downward as she knelt in front of it, putting her head not far from his body. Blue eyes examined the cup near his ankles and seemed satisfied with how tightly he was stuck.

Just as Matt started to protest, Taylor spoke again as she reached for her phone.

“Night vision. On,” she said to herself as she clicked on the screen. Then she turned her attention to Matt. “Would you believe,” she told him as she put her hair up in a ponytail, “that I’ve been spending so much time with Becca I’m worried I’m losing some other skills?”

Matt was briefly confused, then had a flash of insight just as Taylor opened her mouth wide and wrapped it around his shoulders.

Her massive tongue dragged over his torso as she bobbed up and down. Quickly he felt his head strike her uvula and there was a brief gagging sound as his sister held herself there. Matt was tempted to punch the back of her throat but knew that wouldn’t help him at all. His ears popped as her lips wrapped around his waste and her cheeks caved in to hug his entire body.

After the massive mouth withdrew briefly, not quite letting him out and slathering his face with saliva, Taylor descended again. This time he felt her throat surround him easily and was horrified to find she hadn’t been kidding about the night vision. Pink flesh surrounded him, circular rings that marked where-

The rings constricted around Matthew as Taylor swallowed. She hadn’t lied, she felt like she was out of practice with the art of cock sucking; and he was going to help her. For the next ten minutes she spent as much time as she could manage with her lips wrapped around his ankles and his shoulders in her throat. She bobbed up and down, turned her head in tiny circles, and generally tried to suck on his tiny body so hard that Matt thought he would be pulled from the toy and straight into her stomach.

‘Glurk!’ Taylor gasped out when she finally pulled off and exposed Matthew to real light once more.

“That’s enough practice,” she said as she gasped for air before standing and straddling the chair.

“Oh come on!” Matt yelled as he spat out her saliva. “Give me a bre-!”

One hand wrapped around his torso and Taylor sank down far more slowly than she wanted. Her toy was vibrating, trying to swing, and perfectly shaped for her pussy. But she wanted him to see all the control she had over him. Sure, he’d been able to see in her (and Becca’s pussy before) but today she delighted in showing him all her details.

Pink, wet folds of flesh slowly surrounded Matt as he first fought against her fingers, then her vagina itself. He knew Taylor was going slow, though he didn’t know why. She glistened around him as he pushed her flesh away from his face, and then he felt it: at this size her wetness felt incredible against his cock. Then he felt his ankles be engulfed in her slippery heat.

Then she started riding. It was pure chaos for Matt, he knew which way up and down was. But not where his next breath was coming from. Not if she’d take a full stroke or tiny bounces, not if his arms would free space for his head or if they’d be yanked sideways as she adjusted her hips. It was made even worse by his cock’s screaming insistence that it was ready to explode, yet once again the sensation only drove him crazy. No fulfillment was coming for him.

Far earlier than he expected he felt his sister’s movements become more erratic and he heard a moan over the constant sloshing sounds that surrounded him. Despite everything he breathed a sigh of relief as her pussy spasmed around him before she slid free.

At least I’m not gonna be a clit ring, he thought, shielding his eyes from the light and hoping that the quick orgasm meant Taylor was just masturbating before bed and not warming up for a marathon.

The fact that she was walking away, not even bothering to look at him, lifted his spirits. It hadn’t happened often, but this could be one of his easier nights.

Then she picked something up off her bed that he hadn’t noticed. Several somethings. There was something that looked like the completely hollow outline of a cock done in clear plastic, and two bottles of pink and red fluids. Matt grew nervous when Taylor picked up what was clearly a set of instructions are started reading them.

“Hey!” he yelled, pulling at his ankles futilely, “Taylor seriously you gotta-“

He didn’t finish telling her, because she popped the suction cup off the chair with him still attached and flipped him upside down. From here he watched her prop the hollow dildo, which he now realized was a mold, also upside down on her desk between two stacks of books.  Taylor sat him gently down on the desk.

“First, make toy stiff,” she said aloud, and Matt felt his body suddenly go rigid, one arm overhead and one down by his side. Taylor giggled when she saw his position but did nothing to change it. She continued reading aloud from the instructions, shaking the two bottles well before mixing their contents well inside the mold.

Then she picked Matthew back up. He tried to scream as she flipped him upside down again, but she wasted no time in pushing him into the warming liquid mixture. He was able to close his eyes and grateful he didn’t need to breath as he felt it completely envelope his body. Unseen above him Taylor finished pushing the base into the mixture, then leaned back to admire her handiwork.

Some of the mixture had rolled over the side of the mold, but the instructions clearly said to wait until it was done setting before trimming.

Matt finally opened his eyes as he felt the mixture grow hotter and hotter. Through the clear pink material he saw his sister walk back into the bathroom. He couldn’t hear her humming happily to herself as he tried to scream.

An eternity later, in reality only an hour, Taylor returned. She’d been in and out of her rooms several times and had completely ignored him until now. He saw effort on her face as she pulled his new plastic prison from the mold and as soon as it was no longer constrained it immediately started wobbling as though he were encased in a semi-rigid gel.

“Perfect!” his sister said, her voice muted through the clear silicon. A pair of scissors appeared and trimmed the excess from what he now realized was a dildo. Taylor planted an exaggerated kiss on the pink dildo, delighted that the mold had worked so well. It really was a work of art; the new pink cock was heavy and veiny with a large bulb just above the base. Taylor looked forward to getting the toy stuck inside of her.

But first…

“Hey, Becca!” she called, walking out of her room. The world flew around Matthew once again as the dildo flopped gently around him with every swing of her arms. “Catch!”

Matt tried to scream as he was propelled through the air, then a second set of hands caught him.

“Holy shit!” he heard Becca exclaim, “You actually did it!”

“Oh yeah,” Taylor said in the distance.

Becca was already pulling her pants down on the living room couch.

“But before you try it, one sec,” Matt heard his sister say as he was once again positioned at the entrance to Becca’s tunnel. A place he would have tried desperately to enter at full size, but now only an extension of his imprisonment.

Suddenly he felt his arms and body relax, and the gently flopping dildo suddenly became a violently flopping cock as he suddenly was allowed to move. Each of his movements was exaggerated through the silicon, especially at the head of the toy as his arm was still locked overhead; each movement made the head curl gently upward. Becca gasped in excitement.

“Have fun, I’m calling it an early night!” Taylor said as Becca slid her favorite toy home.

Two disorienting hours later, Becca finally let Matthew slide from her pussy one last time. She knew she was probably addicted to the tiny toy, and she knew sooner or later she’d have to start using Tiny Tinder for her own fun. But until then she mostly needed to try to restrain herself from masturbating until she was sore. Which was more difficult than she thought; the feeling of absolute control was intoxicating.

“So,” she told Matthew as she crawled off her bed, licking the dildo clean and giggling at his face and position, “Taylor told me about your deal.”

The dark-haired woman was now crossing the living room.

“And I want you to know how far into your agreement you are.”

A flicker of hope flashed behind Matthew’s tiny eyes. He had to be close to done, though he still had a hard time believing Taylor would adhere to the deal. Through the silicon he saw a darkened room, then Becca plopped the suction cup gently onto Taylor’s nightstand, positioning him upright and facing the numbers of her alarm clock.

Becca leaned forward to whisper to him.

Four months? Five? he wondered, hopeful.

“One month.”

As she smiled and walked away Becca didn’t see the dildo flopping about comically as Matthew raged against his prison.

She was looking forward to the next five months.