[Reviews - 3] Printer
Summary:

A new invention allows Brobdingnags to grow Lilliputians to brobi size as part of arranged romances/partnerships. However, even with the new found size parity; it's a different kind of relationship when you have tiny in-laws. 


Rated: R
Categories: Destruction, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Couples, Entrapment, Giant, Humiliation, New World Order, Butt, Crush Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, M/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 3119 Read: 17167
Published: April 08 2020 Updated: April 10 2020
Story Notes:

 All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by danse_danse_revolution [Reviews - 3] (781 words)

This might deal with more with abstract images of power and less violence so idk how well people will like it. This was an idea that was bouncing around in my head. 

2. Chapter 2 by danse_danse_revolution [Reviews - 0] (1268 words)

Info: I had a world-building idea where the 1.Humans have gone extinct, leaving Lillis and Brobis. 2.Lilliputians live on the land that is in real life Native American Reservations, moved there by the settlers/invaders. 3. Due to their vastness even in Brobi terms- there’s little interaction with them. Until now.

 

3. Chapter 3- Revenge by danse_danse_revolution [Reviews - 0] (1070 words)