- Text Size +
Story Notes:

 All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

This might deal with more with abstract images of power and less violence so idk how well people will like it. This was an idea that was bouncing around in my head. 

Mack’s growth ray had achieved success- although it was something that couldn’t really be discussed in polite company. Mack was a Brobdingnag who, like most others of his race, had little exposure to Lilliputians.  He’d gone to college and was a brilliant student- getting into a PhD program in Biophysics at age 23. He was engaged to a girl named Aimee- his High School sweetheart. But she objected to the around the clock work he had to do as part of his PhD program. She pressured him to give it up. He didn’t want to. It was a typical story.  He found himself frequently complaining to two friends, one from Nigeria and one from South Korea. Both had serious girlfriends, and both were going through a similar thing to him. He’d bitterly muttered that women all of the world were the same- and one of them quipped “brobi women, at least”. That had given Mack an idea. That idea had made him wealthy and minorly famous but regularly got him branded as a “misogynist” or “backwards”.

The idea was simple. He would buy a batch of kidnapped Lilliputian women. This was a deep fear of all Lilliputians- knowing that there was some degree of adverse selection (only an abusive Brobi would seek out Lilli slaves- very few ‘normal’ ones even wanted to have them as a well-treated pet). While they were entirely in his mercy, he’d observe them. He’d take notes and photos on them. He’d pick one for himself and resell the rest. But here was the catch- he’d invented a growth ray. It only worked on Lilliputians, growing them to Brobi size, due to energy requirements. The Lilli woman would have come to fear and respect her owner during the time that he was a giant to her, and with no connections, no official documents, no economic independence in the Brobdingnag world, she would inevitably be a very submissive partner. Of course, this model could be replicated for his customers. He would keep his chosen “bride” tiny for a while, and if he chose, he could get a disposable growth ray and a life-sized partner. Some decided to keep their tiny women hostage, and some abused them so much they were killed, but many chose the growth ray option because they wanted an attractive partner for social signaling, and of course, sex (keep in mind Brobdingnag’s stood 4.5 miles to a Lilli). Mack himself was one of the first to partake in this idea; his wife Courtney had been born a Lilliputian. He’d dumped Aimee for her, and didn’t have a damn regret, thank you very much. A lot of people (mostly jealous women, he thought) saw this arrangement as horribly abusive. But as Mack’s car sped up his magnolia lined driveway to the renovated Southern Mansion where he now lived; he thought that was ridiculous. Courtney was living better than most Brobi women, and undoubtedly had a better life than what she would’ve as a Lilli slave.

 When he entered his home he smelled his favorite food cooking. He walked over to the kitchen and saw Courtney, clad in a blue button-up dress. Her thick chestnut hair hung loosely just below her shoulders. She gave him a strained smile. She’d been depressed since she received word that due to her changing size but steady genetics- it would be unlikely she would be able to ever have kids. Mack was a little disappointed, but he really didn’t care about his girlfriend’s sadness. He set down his briefcase, and pulled a small bag from it. It was a bag that was about the size of a bag that would’ve gone in an eye-glass container, which would hold the cleaning rag. He smirked over at her. Courtney’s dark brown eyes grew wide with fear; she knew what it meant. Slowly, and as sultry as she could muster in these dark circumstances, she began to undo the buttons of her dress. She unclasped her bra and her heavy tits flopped out. Like a wild animal hunting prey, Mack nimbly advanced over to her and pinned her to the kitchen table. He slid off her panties and took her right there. This was the part he was not advertised; it was a new feature if you will. With connections his suppliers, he’d gotten them to try and kidnap who families. He obviously had a moral objection to using minors for sex, but they could easily be used as leverage. Your girlfriend’s not in the mood? She better be, you’ve got her microbe sized family in the palm of your hand. To make matters worse, he had her nabbed her sister, who was pregnant.

Chapter End Notes:

Please let me know if you like this concept- and if I should keep going with it!