- Text Size +

Chapter 46

A long, smooth, and powerful leg issued forth from behind the opening door…Sarah’s leg. Her huge, shapely calf and ankle were squeezed round by an elaborate lattice of black lacing, connected to an intimidating 6-inch black platform heel. To Carl and Jen Stintum, the leg seemed to descend for ages, in slow, deliberate, and voluptuous motion, so much so that when the heel finally came clunking down on the hardwood floor, they started back in surprise, holding each other even tighter than they had been before. Even though they were standing a good 20 feet away, they could feel the palpable vibrations ricocheting through the floor from the single emphatic footstep. 

Then a massive, manicured hand, with long, sharp red fingernails, curled itself around the top corner of the door. The jingle of metal bracelets filled the air. Jeff’s parents felt their breath catch in their chests as they saw the long, blond, wavy mane of Sarah’s hair rise up above the door frame, up and up past it, until they became aware of the unmistakable sea green of her eyes staring straight down at them. The top of the door frame came just about up to the middle of her nose, so it was impossible to gauge what her expression was. But the look from those deep, penetrating eyes was enough to hold the Stintums in place, especially since they were so much higher up than expected. 

Savannah chuckled in the background. She had risen to her feet, and was now standing directly behind Carl and Jen, looking up past them at Sarah. 

“Welcome home!” came Savannah’s deep, velvety voice, stained through with a hint of humor. “I was just entertaining your guests here before you arrived.”

Sarah’s eyes narrowed down at the Stintums, and then she pushed the door all the way open. 

“Oh well isn’t that sweet of you, Savannah,” she intoned, the timbre of her deep, rich voice infusing the air with her power. “Mr. and Mrs. Stintum? It’s been a minute, hasn’t it? A few months at least.”

Carl and Jen were both too stunned to answer. Standing before them was Sarah Helleger in all her glory, as they had never seen her before. In addition to the 6-inch gladiator-style platform heels, she was wearing a tight black leather miniskirt that only went a third of the way down her full, thick, creamy thighs. Her vigorous hips curved powerfully from the connection of her legs, and shook and jiggled slightly with each movement. Her lower stomach was bare, all the way up to the black leather top that was desperately straining to contain her mammoth breasts, which were pressed so hard into her top that the impinges of her erect nipples were conspicuous. Her fleshy, shapely, strong-looking arms were bare, except for the silver bracelets that rattled around, tinkling and jingling teasingly into the air. Her lips looked as full and plush as ever, with blood-red lipstick that matched the polish on her fingernails. She put her hands on her hips, cocking them slightly to the left, as she smiled warmly down on the Stintums. Even Jen knew enough to realize that Sarah was decked out as a dominatrix…and in her platform heels, she stood before them at a towering 7’3, looking absolutely fearsome. 

“W-we…we’re s-sorry, Sarah!” Jen’s slightly high-pitched words sounded strikingly discordant — it was unusual for her to be so discombobulated, let alone by the mere sight of someone. 

“Sorry?” asked Sarah, cocking her head slightly to the side as she blinked her eyes gently.

“W-we thought that you w-were…were going to be home t-tomorrow!” replied Jen desperately. 

“Oh is that what Savannah told you?” Sarah inquired lightly, lifting her eyes above the Stintums’ heads, pursing those marvelous lips. “Sometimes she gets our schedules mixed up.”

“Yeah, gosh, my bad,” laughed Savannah, reaching a fist up to her head and giving herself a playful knock. “I don’t know what I was thinking.” 

“I think I know,” Sarah replied, winking, “And isn’t it lovely that the result is an unexpected and welcome visit from my old neighbors! Have you guys spoken to my parents recently?”

“I…n-no…no we haven’t,” stammered Jen, obviously unprepared for such casual conversation. 

“Well I’ll tell them that you said “hi” when I talk to them next,” chuckled Sarah, moving a step closer to the Stintums, clearing the entrance to the open door. Without realizing it, both of them took a step back, intimidated by the sheer size of Sarah’s person as she came even closer…because the closer she got, the bigger she appeared. There was now no more than 8 feet between them, and Carl Stintum, despite being 5’8, was desperate to realize that he was looking into the top of Sarah’s bare stomach, whose visible muscles inflated and undulated gently with each breath she took. He was a grown man, and he had to look UP at the breasts of this enormous girl who, a mere decade before, had been the skinny little tomboy next door. 

In stepping back, however, both Jen and Carl unwittingly bumped into Savannah, whose prodigious bosom was suddenly pressing up against their necks. And Savannah wasn’t budging backward at all — in fact, as they had stumbled back into her, she had taken a small step forward, narrowing the gap between her and Sarah. And then Sarah took another step forward, so that the Stintums now could barely even see her face over the enormous protrusions of her breasts. Once again, it became impossible to read her expression, since her mouth was now hidden from view. But they could see her eyes, regarding them steadily over the gently heaving flesh of her bosom, and the stretched black leather of her top. 

Jen could feel her husband shaking, and she turned to him in concern; she too was afraid, and terrifically intimidated, by this stunningly gorgeous and gargantuan entity in front of them, but she was still determined to keep herself under control, at least externally. Carl, on the other hand, seemed hopeless. When Jen turned to look inquiringly at him, she saw that his eyes were huge, wide, unblinking orbs that were staring up in desperate and unmistakable fear at the sizable impinges of Sarah’s nipples, which seemed to have grown larger in the time that she had moved closer. 

Sarah just stood there, unmoving, for a long time…or was it only a few seconds? There was no way to be sure; her mere presence seemed to slow time itself. And all the while, those sea-green eyes remained steadily, inexorably fixed on the Stintums, going back and forth between the husband and wife, occasionally blinking in gentle, deliberate intervals. And then, she took a huge, deep breath, intentionally inflating her chest to hitherto-unseen proportions, and the sound of stretching leather cut through the air. Carl and Jen suddenly were met with the sharp, unmistakable scent of the expanding leather — Jen felt Carl try to pull away, but Savannah reached out a strong, resolute hand and fastened it firmly around his shoulder, holding him in place. Sarah’s chest was still expanding with her deep breath, and the Stintums had nowhere to go. Carl felt the hard nub of Sarah’s right nipple tease the skin on his forehead, and then press steadily into it, as she filled her lungs. Likewise, Jen felt the pointed tickle of Sarah’s left nipple grazing the top of her head. Both of them shuddered and tried to move away, but Savannah was holding onto both of them now, one steadying imprisoning hand on each of their outer shoulders. Jen was now undoubtedly in distress, and she turned back to her husband. But looking at Carl now only made her feel the true surreal desperation of the situation. He was on the verge of hyperventilating, with dots of cold sweat beginning to form and trickle down his face. He was paler than she had ever seen him, and the ragged shallow way he was breathing reminded her of something. Without thinking, she glanced down at his crotch, and her mind froze in a kind of lurid blank realization that he was sporting a massive erection that was pressing lewdly through his jeans, tenting the fabric obscenely. 

And then, as if in a let-off, Sarah breathed out an exhale, and her breasts retreated, now no longer touching them. Jen was startled by the striking and unreservedly pleasing scent of Sarah’s breath: a floral, rich…almost balsamic scent, with soft, sweet accents that immediately reminded her of sandalwood. 

“So they saw the videos, huh?” asked Sarah to Savannah, her eyes rising up above the Stintums' heads. 

“Well, Mr. Stintum did, in any case,” chuckled Savannah. “And then I think he showed them to his wife here.”

“Is that right, Mr. Stintum?” asked Sarah, taking a step back so they could see her entire face now. Jen couldn’t believe how beautiful Sarah had become…how beautiful and confident…she hadn’t been this cowed in someone’s presence since…well, there was no reference point. 

Carl simply nodded his head, unable to meet Sarah’s eyes. 

“And he came to them,” came Savannah’s enjoining voice, lighthearted and humorous despite its velvety depths. “Over and over.”

“I…I did not!” choked Carl, as Jen turned to look at him in horror. But Sarah was already bending down towards him, and before he could say anything more, she had filled his vision with her huge steady face, and wrapped her big hand around the bulging tent of his cock. Carl immediately stopped shaking and looked utterly petrified, like he was on the verge of having a stroke. 

“You did, Mr. Stintum,” breathed Sarah gently into his face. “You did cum to my videos. There’s no use trying to lie about it. I can smell the shame on you. You came, over and over and over again, to videos of me dominating and humiliating the tiny submissive little cum slut who is your son. Oh Mr. Stintum…the things I’ve done to that boy…and the things I will do…and it was just too much for you, wasn’t it?”

Carl’s mouth was open in an implication of a reply, but nothing came out. Sarah used the silence as an opportunity to reach her other hand down between his legs and cup his balls. Her hand could have comfortably accommodated three or four times the amount it was currently.

“Even now,” whispered Sarah, loud enough so that Jen could hear too, “I can smell the cum gurgling around in these little balls, Mr. Stintum. It wants to be let out. It’s desperate for release.”

She turned to Jen, who was now staring hard at her, away from her husband. Sarah blinked slowly and turned her head slightly to the side, like she was acknowledging something slightly surprising. 

“Did you know that, Mrs. Stintum?” Sarah wasn’t mocking or teasing; she was being completely serious. “Did you know that your husband was this submissive?”

Jen blinked and wet her upper lip with her tongue. Sarah watched her steadily, still holding onto Carl Stintum’s cock and balls, gently squeezing both with her mammoth hands. 

“I did, yeah,” said Jen suddenly. 

Sarah’s eyebrows went up, and behind the Stintums, the vibrations of Savannah’s surprised “Hmmmmm!” went through them both. 

“Did you, now?” asked Sarah, her beautiful eyes going wider with interest. 

Jen nodded her head, still looking straight at Sarah. Even though the enormous girl was bent far down, she still towered over both of Jeff’s parents. Sarah blinked slowly, issuing forth her own tongue and licking her top lip, just as Jen had done seconds before. And then, with another glance at Carl, and another light little squeeze of his balls and tug of his cock, she let him go, rising far up again to her full height.

“Jen Stintum,” declared Sarah in a soft, yet imperiously authoritative voice, “I would love to hear more about this. Everything must be so confusing and upsetting right now, but that’s only because it’s all so unfamiliar. Everyone is happy here in my house — we’re all playing our little roles perfectly.”

“Y-yeah…yeah Savannah…said as much before,” said Jen, a little shakily, but still staring up at Sarah, maintaining eye contact. Carl, on the other hand, seemed to be finding it difficult to stand up, and a couple seconds later, he actually collapsed forward on one knee, his entire body shaking and shuddering.

“What’s wrong with him?” asked Jen, her eyes still fixed on Sarah. 

“Nothing whatsoever,” replied Sarah, bringing an open hand elegantly up towards the ceiling, jingling her wide bracelets, which didn’t fall very far down her forearm. “He’s just having an orgasm.”

“An…an orgasm?” asked Jen, trying, and most succeeding, in keeping the alarm and confusion out of her voice. Somehow, she knew how important this was.

“Well yeah!” chuckled Sarah, inverting her upturned hand suddenly down at the shivering, kneeling man. “Did you see how hard he got as soon as I walked in? I mean, Savannah obviously buttered him up a bit — ”

“Just a bit,” chuckled Savannah from behind, taking her right bare foot and placing it in the middle of Carl’s bowed, shivering back, giving him a quick, playful little massage with her toes. 

“And, then, well…someone getting so blatantly aroused in my house,” laughed Sarah, shaking her head down at Jen, eyes sparkling, “It would be awkward to just ignore it, wouldn’t you say?” 

“B-but…but why, uh…why — ” Jen was trying hard.

“Why grab his cock and cup his balls in front of you, like I did?” offered Sarah. “Why make him cum in front of you? Why show my dominance over him, and by extension you?”

Jen just blinked up at Sarah; she opened her mouth a little, and then closed it again. So many emotions were gathered up behind her face that, combined, she just looked slightly confused. 

Sarah gathered herself up again and inhaled impressively, once more expanding her enormous chest out to astounding proportions. 

“Well Jen, please understand that I do respect you…very much…especially after what you’ve just told me.” Sarah’s voice was calm and measured, even as her nostrils expanded and dilated — she was terrifically excited, more excited than she had been in awhile, but she knew that she couldn’t let herself go just yet. She needed to keep playing it cool, until…

“But as to the dominance…well, isn’t that why you and your husband came over here?” Sarah’s words were simple, but profound.

“W-we…we came over here to…to speak to Savannah,” said Jen with difficulty. “About our s-son.”

“To learn about his life!” smiled Sarah warmly. “Because you were worried about him, as any loving parent would be.”

She turned towards the open front door, and a scratching sound suddenly issued forth from just beyond the doorway. 

“Carl…Carl, stand up,” said Jen quickly, her eyes locked onto the open door as she bent down slightly, fumbling with the back of her husband’s shirt, trying to get him on his feet. Savannah’s foot, however, remained firmly positioned on Carl’s back. He wasn’t going anywhere. 

“Your husband stays down, Jen,” declared Sarah softly. “And anyway, I doubt he’d want to meet his son’s eye right now. Let him be.”

Sarah then turned back towards the doorway, and Jen did the same, her heart quickening all of a sudden to a fever pace. A small shadow crossed over the threshold of the front door, and quickly following it was Jeff, completely laden with black gym bags around his shoulders. Jen inhaled audibly in a sharp, quick intake. He was wearing what looked like a full-body wetsuit, made for a child, except it hung loosely on his limbs and torso, moving around in strange rolls with every labored movement he took. Because of the suit, only the skin of his hands, bare feet, neck, and bald head was showing…but even this little offering of skin was alarming. Jeff’s head and neck were covered in an elaborate and labyrinthine series of black tattoos, expertly-done, but shocking nonetheless, which wound their way up and around his scalp, down and around his neck, seeming to cover almost everything except the main parts of his face…and even then, Jen could see that the tattoos had begun to encroach a little upon his cheeks and forehead. She couldn’t make out what the elaborate symbols and winding patterns were exactly — but they all looked purposeful, deliberate, and arcanely significant in some disturbing way. And it wasn’t just Jeff’s head…Jen noticed that the skin on his hands and feet also seemed to be marked up with little black dots of various tattoos, not as thickly as on his scalp, but noticeably nonetheless. More than anything, though…more even than the striking new tattoos on her son’s head, Jen was struck by how short and tiny Jeff looked. He was even smaller now…she knew it. 

A lively jingle filled the air, and Jen realized that Sarah had extended her arm out, pointing the long, sharp red fingernail of her right forefinger down to the floor. As soon as Jeff crossed the threshold of the house, he dropped the bags down, which clattered heavily when they made contact with the floor. Jen suddenly realized that Jeff had been struggling to carry the bags up to the door, bit by bit, for the last few minutes. As soon as the bags were down, Jeff knelt down deferentially on his knees, bowing his head forward…waiting. Sarah’s lips curled into a smile, and she glanced sideways at Jen, making her eyebrows go up as she stuck her tongue into the inside of her cheek. Jen couldn’t believe it — it was like Sarah was…showing off or something…or cruelly mocking her…or both. 

*Mmmmwwah!*

Sarah kissed the air, and Jeff came crawling up to her. Jen staggered back a little in shock, and Carl, still shaking, either with post-orgasmic paroxysm or sobs or some combination of the two, stayed put, head down. Jeff reached Sarah and knelt up next to her feet. Jen could hardly wrap her mind around the size comparison she was experiencing right now. On his knees like this, Jeff’s head barely even came up to Sarah’s knees…and her calves! They seemed to be just about as thick and wide as his entire torso. To say nothing of her massive thighs, one of which far outweighed Jeff’s entire body, beyond any shadow of a doubt. 

Sarah clicked her tongue and Jeff immediately popped back up to his feet, standing directly next to Sarah now. She lifted her arm only slightly from its full-length position at her side and extended her huge palm over Jeff’s head, drumming her sharp fingernails on the tattooed skin of his scalp for a few moments before giving him a few loving scratches…and then she palmed his head completely, her fingers going a good way down his forehead, and her red nails even extending down as far as his upper cheeks. With her single, palming hand, she turned his head to the left, and then to the right, showing Jen how effortlessly she manipulated him. But what was most striking, even aside from the sheer difference in mass between the two of them, was the difference in height. 

“You see, Jen?” laughed Sarah softly. “He’s 7 years older than me…but he’s looking up at my belly button now. Isn’t that crazy!?” 

It was true. The top of Jeff’s head barely even reached the second row of Sarah’s abdominal muscles, each of which which were lightly defined in her impressively full and strong stomach. Sarah pointed to her exposed belly button with a long forefinger, and Jeff looked a couple inches up at it, as if responding to Sarah’s unspoken command to demonstrate how short he was compared to her. Jen noticed that there was a tally mark under Jeff’s right eye…with four parallel marks, a fifth that was struck diagonally through them, and then another two parallel marks beside it, appearing to indicate the number “7.” He didn’t even seem to acknowledge that his parents were even there. 

“I know you’ve both just arrived, Jen,” said Sarah, lightly scratching the top of Jeff’s tattooed scalp with her claws, “But please, stay awhile! If you don’t you’ll be worrying and agonizing over your son for the rest of your life. But if you stay, you might just come to understand what’s going on.” 

“I’ll make some coffee!” announced Savannah brightly, taking her foot off Carl’s back and waltzing happily on her bare feet into the kitchen. Carl remained kneeling, head down, unmoving. Jen looked from Sarah to Jeff, and back to Sarah again. Something was washing over her on the inside, something warm, that seemed to smooth the grotesque fire of the situation. She didn’t know what she was doing, but somehow, she still felt like she was in control. Looking straight up at the voluptuous amazon in front of her, she nodded. 

Sarah’s full, red lips curled into a broad smile, and her sea green eyes sparkled ferociously. She clapped her hands. Instantly, Jeff zipped down the wetsuit he was wearing, and stepped out of it. Jen’s eyes grew wide, and her heart seemed to stop, but she kept her mouth closed. Jeff was skinner and bonier than he had ever been, with the knobs of his knees and shoulders standing out conspicuously. More than anything, though, were two things that Jen noticed immediately. The first was Jeff’s enormous, erect cock, bigger than anything Jen believed possible, which seemed to jump out of the suit as soon as Jeff unzipped it. The second was the realization that Jeff’s entire body was covered, just like his head and neck, in strange, arcane, serpentine labyrinths of black tattoos that wound and wove elaborately all around him. It was exquisite work, all of it, but it was so shocking, and so striking, that Jen felt tears come to her eyes. But she held firm, determined not to give in to any one emotion in this moment. Noticeably, Jeff’s cock hadn’t been spared the encroachment of the tattoos, although it was less heavily inked than the rest of his body. Strange symbols, archaic runes, thorny vines…? Jen didn’t know what any of it meant. 

“Why don’t you have a seat on the sofa, Jen?” asked Sarah pleasantly, going over to the easy chair and sinking down into it. She was so big that the easy chair itself seemed to disappear underneath her. She tapped her platform heel once, and Jef knelt down again, scurrying over on his hands and knees, and began the long and complicated process of untying the gladiator platforms. Carl sniffed in place, his head still down. Jen looked around left, then right, and then straight at Sarah, who smiled kindly at her, with an indicating hand towards the sofa. 

Jen chewed her lip for a moment, and then walked over, and sat down.

 

Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 47 on my Patreon.  Join here for full access to this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep