- Text Size +

Chapter 40: In the Club

The club was already hopping by the time Sarah and Jeff came in through the door. It was a weekend night, and dozens upon dozens of lavishly-dressed young people were throwing caution to the wind, breaking it down on the dance floor as they laughed and whooped and sweated through their fancy clothes. This was a high-end club, one that was frequented by a host of young professionals who had been working hard all week in their jobs as doctors, lawyers, financial advisors, and other varieties of high-paying occupations. The clientele needed to be loaded to afford a place like this — the cover charge alone was $30 per person, and the elaborate drinks sold inside weren’t cheap either. 

But Sarah and Jeff weren’t worried about money — with Sarah rising up in the ranks of the medical profession, and their new and immensely lucrative cam show, they were more than well-off. Two months before, Sarah had even managed to pay off her mortgage. And it was all just the beginning. According to the standards of 99 percent of people, they were rich. Or, at least, Sarah was…aside from passively participating in the cam shows (by getting effortlessly and perversely dominated), Jeff hadn’t earned a cent since his last restaurant job, years before. 

They certainly looked rich when they stepped into the club. Jeff’s smart-looking suit fit him as perfectly as any suit could be expected to fit someone who was 4’8 and weighed 80 pounds. But of course, as ever, the real focus was on Sarah. The way that her body seemed to lusciously strain the blood-red fabric of her dress, the slow confident stride of her massive thighs, the easy, hefty bounce of her H-cup breasts, and the grinding, impossible sway of her 56-inch hips turned every head in the club in their direction, including the DJ, who had stopped in the middle of an announcement to helplessly gape. 

Sarah smiled down at Jeff, lightly bumping into him with her gigantic hips. She had measured them earlier that day, just for fun, by wrapping Jeff’s body around her. With his entire body wrapped around her hips, he had barely been able to touch his toes with his fingertips. It was official — her hips were as wide as he was tall. Jeff looked up at Sarah, smiling back as she reminded him of this fact by the gentle bump of her hips. The leisurely sweep of her right arm at her side sent her bracelets tinkling, and even in this loud, dark, intimidating club environment, Jeff found himself utterly at ease. Sarah’s inside jokes reminded him that he had nothing to worry about from other people — wherever they went, she was in charge of the situation, no matter what. 

“And introducing newest couple!” laughed the DJ into the microphone, recovering himself as he gestured over to Sarah and Jeff. “We accept all shapes and sizes here, ladies and gentlemen, especially when they’re paired together like so! Haha, welcome, welcome!” 

Sarah squeezed Jeff’s hand as she smiled around at the incredulous club goers. She wondered how many of these people recognized them from their cam show. In a few short months, their show had become enormously popular online, so it was not at all a stretch to imagine that some of these people secretly got off to the couple standing before them. 

‘A few of them, no doubt,’ thought Sarah to herself, feeling her arousal build as she took in all the smaller people around her. Nearly all the women were in tall platform heels, and a good number of the men were well over six feet tall, but it just didn’t matter. Compared to Sarah’s 7’2, they were all tiny, even the athletic, cocky, 6’8 young man near the bar who gaped as the couple made their way over to order drinks. 

“Hot damn, girl!” cried the tall guy as the bartender ignored the other patrons waiting to order and drifted automatically over to Sarah, spellbound. “Out here with your younger brother, haha!?” 

“You hear that Jeff?” laughed Sarah over the music, squeezing his hand as she looked down at him. “This guy thinks we’re related!”

“Well you’re not…uh…haha! I mean, you’re not together, are you?” laughed the young man. He stood up as tall as he could next to Sarah, but in her heels, she had him by half a foot — his eyes were staring straight into her bare shoulders. 

“If by “together” you mean we fuck all the time, then yeah, I guess we are,” chuckled Sarah, wetting her lips above the man’s eyes. “But it’s not the kind of fucking you’re probably thinking of. Little Jeff’s my number one submissive, you see. Oh, the things I’ve done to him…and will do to him — oh yes, two old fashions please, thanks (said Sarah aside to the bartender) — haha, I think it goes a little beyond your generic “fucking,” but really, who am I to say?”

“Oh…s-so…so you’re kinky, huh?” said the man, backpedalling from Sarah’s bluntness. “W-well…well, I’m kinky too.” 

“Hmmm,” said Sarah, looking straight down at the man’s crotch, before looking back into his face. “How big is your dick?” 

“H-how…uhhh,” said the man, reddening, before recovering and laughing, indicating to his body with his hands. “Haha, I mean, just like me, it’s pretty big!”

“Not likely,” said Sarah, smirking down at him as she shook her head. “You don’t look very big to me. I bet I outweigh you by 25 pounds, easy. And I bet that little Jeff’s dick is bigger than yours.”

She leaned in to the man’s ear, arching her neck down so that her lips were just brushing his pinna as she mouthed distinctly over the noise: “His cock is over 12 inches long, so unless you’re bigger than that, I’m not interested.” 

The man’s eyes went wide as Sarah straightened back up and smiled down at him.

“I don’t think he’s bigger than you Jeff!” laughed Sarah, squeezing his hand and shaking his arm playfully. “Haha, look at his face!”

“N-no way that dude has a cock that big,” stuttered the man. 

“Wanna see it?” replied Sarah immediately. She bent down, snaked her huge hands under Jeff’s armpits, and lifted him up, so that he was dangling in front of her. Sarah shook his body gently at the man, teasing him. Jeff was actually able to make eye contact with the guy — he was literally Sarah’s puppet, and she was showing him off to this stranger, flaunting his tininess in the guy’s face, while also, paradoxically, encouraging him to look down at the huge bulge in Jeff’s pants. The man did, and his wide eyes became wider still. 

“N-no…no, I don’t wanna see it,” said the man, turning away. 

“Awwww!” said Sarah sarcastically, a tinge of mockery in her voice as she turned her head and spoke into Jeff’s ear. “He doesn’t wanna see it, Jeff! But don’t let it make you self-conscious — I think he’s just jealous!” 

“I’m…I’m not jealous,” said the man irritatedly, turning back. “I just don’t wanna be involved with a couple of freaks like you two!” 

“Ooooh now just because you’re jealous of my little man doesn’t mean you should be rude!” laughed Sarah as she sat down in the man’s vacated stool, her ass eating up the seat two times over. She set Jeff down on one of her massive thighs as the bartender delivered their drinks. “Now why don’t you beat it, Mr. Meany Pants, before you insult us again. I won’t be laughing next time.” 

The man stood and stared for a couple moments, as if he was contemplating saying something else hurtful, but he stopped himself as his eyes went over Sarah’s exposed thigh that loomed up out of the long gash in her red dress, and her exposed arms. There wasn’t any doubt that this chick outweighed him…and she looked…strong. Stronger and bigger than any woman he had ever seen. And the way she held herself…her easy confidence, her blatant, dirty lewdness…he had never come across anything like it before. He looked up into her eyes, and her face suddenly hardened, her soft green eyes suddenly becoming like fiery emeralds as her nostrils flared. Her red-taloned, free hand, which had been sitting on the bar, slowly curled itself into a fist. The man grew afraid and backed away, turning and disappearing into the dancing crowd. 

Sarah chuckled as she cheers-d Jeff with their drinks, clinking the glasses together. 

“Same as the rest of them,” giggled Sarah down at Jeff, who, even though he was sitting in her lap, only came up to her chin. 

“It’s always the biggest ones who go for your first,” said Jeff.

“What was that?” asked Sarah, bending her head down. “Speak up, little guy — it’s loud in here.”

“I said, it’s always the biggest guys who go for you first,” said Jeff louder. 

“And why do you think that is?” mused Sarah. 

“Because…uh…they’re the most confident, I guess,” answered Jeff. 

“Psssh, confidence has to be earned,” said Sarah. “That dude hasn’t ever been tested in his life. I’d squash him like a bug, while I held you in my other arm.”

“I…don’t doubt that for a second,” said Jeff. the things he had seen Sarah do to other men…strong men…powerful men. Yes, there wasn’t a doubt in his mind. 

“Hey, I’m gonna go dance!” chirped Sarah, suddenly downing the rest of her drink and wrapping her hands easily around Jeff’s shoulders. “Wanna come dance with me?”

“I’d…rather not,” said Jeff. He had barely even started sipping his drink, and what’s more, he didn’t really enjoy the thought of having to navigate the dark, intimidating forest of legs and bodies on the dance floor. He would much rather just watch Sarah dance in the middle of everyone, watch as she towered and dwarfed all those around her, as she swayed and twerked and shimmied to the music. There were few things that were hotter to Jeff than watching Sarah dance — she knew how to move. 

“Suit yourself!” said Sarah happily, standing up and plopping Jeff back down on the stool. His butt didn’t even fill a third of the stool’s surface area. 

“Although I’m a little anxious about leaving you alone,” she added, peering down at him as she stretched her limbs, preparing to dance. “Will you promise to stay right here, so I can look over at you and know that you’e ok?” 

Jeff nodded, his heart already starting to beat faster just from watching Sarah stretch her huge limbs. 

“I don’t want anyone stealing you,” she giggled down at him. “I would never forgive myself.”

“D-don’t worry — I’m, uh…I’m not going anywhere,” said Jeff with a smile. 

“Ok birthday boy,” winked Sarah. “And just so that no one in this club ha any doubt — ”

She bent down, seized him by the top of his fancy shirt, and pulled up up to her incoming lips, engulfing his entire mouth, chin, and part of his nose in a gargantuan kiss. Sarah shut her eyes passionately as she moaned deeply into the kiss, her tongue filling his mouth and venturing deep down into his throat. For a full twenty seconds, she gently mauled his face, moaning into him with her eyes shut, and when she pulled away, Jeff was seeing stars. 

“See ya in a bit!” laughed Sarah, and promptly turned and strutted onto the dance floor, her massive ass bounding after her.

Jeff sat back in the stool and took his drink in hand, sipping it slowly. He knew that people were staring at him, were whispering about him. He couldn’t have cared less. he felt incredibly privileged to have been marked by Sarah like that, to have been tagged as her property. He looked up and saw her in the middle of the dance floor, rising high up above everyone else, her golden hair seeming to glow white under the black lights. She reached her arms up behind her head and looked straight at him, smiling at him and giving him a thumb’s-up.

“Oooo ok, everyone!” shouted the DJ excitedly into his microphone. “She’s come onto the dance floor, everyone! Let’s turn this up a notch!” He immediately put on a currently-popular, bass-heavy rap beat, and everyone on the dance floor started whooping and hollering as they gyrated to the suggestive beats and lyrics. But Sarah, on top of being literally head and shoulders above everyone else, put them all to shame. The way that she moved her body was impossibly alluring. It was like she knew exactly what every twitch and sway, what every bounce and fluctuation entailed….it was clear to everyone that she had control of every aspect of her movements. Everyone started naturally congregating around her, men, women, and everyone in between. They all wanted to get as close to her as they could, to feel her body heat, to smell her scent, and to gawk at the rolling rhythms of her curves. 

Sarah closed her eyes as she raised her arms over her head, losing herself in the dance. And Jeff looked on from his stool, hard as a rock, gaping at how Sarah seemed to be effortlessly leading the dance. It wasn’t like some ordinary person taking over the dance floor — this was different. It looked like Sarah was a goddess incarnate, and was leading some wild fertility dance of worshippers as they congregated around her through the purple fog. No guys dared to grind up on her…no one dared to try and impress her. She had already made her allegiances clear. But for a solid hour, everyone bobbed and swayed around her, almost in a trance, as she led them in the dance, and Jeff concentrated hard on his stool, determined not to cum. 

Later on that night, back at Sarah’s house, she stood before him, hands on her hips, still in her heels, but totally naked otherwise. Her oiled body glistened in the dancing candlelight of her bedroom. Jeff lay on his back, naked on her bed, staring up at her, his huge cock pointed straight up in the air. She rolled her stomach muscles at him sexily, and he saw a couple drops of her precum fall from her hungry pussy. 

“It’s time,” purred Sarah.

Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 44 on my Patreon -- join here for the latest updates on this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep 

I also accept commissions at joycejulep@gmail.com

Also, feel free to shoot me an email if you just wanna talk about size fetishism in general <3

My size-fetish Twitter: https://twitter.com/JoyceJulep