- Text Size +

Chapter 38: A Little Foot Rub

After the waiter took down their orders and walked away, Sarah dug into her purse again, keeping her eyes on Jeff as she blushed and smiled. Her eyes were sparkling in the candlelight. 

“You know,” she said warmly, “I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone look quite so good in a suit as you are right now.”

“Oh…really?” asked Jeff, taking his own turn to blush as he looked up at Sarah from across the table. 

“Yes, really,” she said. She was still fishing around in her purse. “Suits make most men look aggressive…and that bores me. But not you, Jeff. That suit doesn’t make you look aggressive at all — it just makes you look cute!” 

“Well…thanks,” said Jeff, smiling. Even the smallest compliment from Sarah was enough to get his engine going, but he took a couple of deep breaths. If he came in his pants right now, it was going to be a long night. 

“Aha! Here it is,” said Sarah, and she pulled out a small little bell with a tiny wooden holder on the end, setting it down carefully on the table next to her water glass. Jeff knew immediately what it was: it was the bell that Sarah rang every night for his dinner. 90 times she had rung this bell, and each time, its meaning was exactly the same. Just seeing the bell on the table was enough to make Jeff’s stomach growl. The chatter in the dining room was quiet enough that Sarah actually heard his stomach. 

“Mmhmm,” she giggled, winking down at him. “Someone’s getting hungry, no?” 

Jeff blushed again and laughed a little bit at himself, nodding. He had been hungry before, but Sarah had thoroughly conditioned his body to respond to the bell’s sound. Seeing the actual bell on the table, poised to make a sound whenever Sarah chose, was all his little stomach needed to respond. Privately, Jeff hadn’t even been sure that Sarah would allow him to eat out at all — there had still been something inside him that maintained that she was going to eat both of their orders in front of him. But when she brought out the bell, he knew that it was really true. He knew that this really was his birthday dinner. 

“Aww, did you think I wasn’t going to let you eat?” asked Sarah, giving a little pout at him with her lips. 

“I…I wasn’t sure,” admitted Jeff. “I know th-that…that you told me that you would, but — ”

“But what?” asked Sarah genuinely as Jeff trailed off. 

“B-but…I guess I…I j-just don’t know,” he finished. He hoped that Sarah wouldn’t mind that he was just being honest — over the past few months, Jeff had learned that he couldn’t take anything for granted. He had been shocked and surprised too many times to have any firm mental ground to stand on. At this point, he really did believe that, when he was with Sarah, anything and everything was possible. 

“Oh, but you’ve been sooooo good recently,” said Sarah, putting her elbows on the table and leaning forward into the candlelight. “You deserve a night out, Jeff — you really do! It’s like I said a few days ago: I think we’re really getting to a point where we can go out in public and behave…you know…semi-normally.”

Jeff felt a spring of emotion start to well up in him. This is what he had wanted for so long: to just be with Sarah, to exist with her in the world. He knew that they were as far from equals as two people could be, but that was why he had begged her to come back and live with her. That was why, despite all the humiliation she had put him through, he wanted more. It was where he belonged…under her foot. Under her, in every way. Sarah’s strict house rules turned him on to no end, and even more importantly, they were Jeff’s ticket to a life with her. He knew that, to be with her, he would have to submit to her training.

And train him she had. The past few months had been an absolute whirlwind of orders and obedience, a cyclone of edging and cumming, a vortex of domination and submission. She had already completely altered his stature with that surgery…and Jeff still didn’t know what had actually happened. Sarah had never told him. But during the ensuing months, Sarah had made Jeff’s cock do things that he could never have believed possible, and she had shaped and molded his mind to the extent where sometimes, in rare moments of surreal introspection, he did not even recognize himself. It was the strangest, most bizarre thing in the world for him to realize that it had not even been half a year since he responded to Sarah’s voice in that waiting room, and looked up to see her radiant face beaming down on him. That had been the moment…the most important moment in his life…when everything had changed. 

He had been living in that awful, run-down house with…what was her name? Cassie! And his friend Dave! Gosh, he hadn’t thought about Dave at all for the past few months. And that other guy’s name…John…the one who was all tripped out on acid all the time. That had been Jeff’s life: smoking and drinking and reading his conspiracy theory books and going out and trying to get girls to sleep with him. A sordid cycle of addiction and skeezy attempts at having sex. When Jeff had the mental strength to look back to that faraway time, he had burned with shame. He had been such an asshole. Such a measly little pipsqueak, a little punk, who had no idea about anything in the world, with no objectives, no direction, no future, no nothing. 

And now here he was, less than 6 months later…or maybe even 5 months…he couldn’t keep track…sitting across from the smartest, hottest, most beautiful woman on the planet, at least as far as he was concerned. And they were on a date…a dinner date. Sarah had forced him to quit smoking, and she only allowed him to drink when it was with her. But even more than that, Sarah had transformed him into her most loyal submissive. While it was true that Sarah had other men and women who she saw (and sometimes even brought over to the house), Jeff was the one who got to sleep in her bedroom. It didn’t matter that it was usually in his little cage. He had become accustomed to it now. What mattered to him was that Sarah could count on him to be obedient, and to be helplessly hard whenever she felt like dominating him. He had truly come a long way, and, now that he looked at himself, Jeff felt like he really was a completely different person. He had been altered, reconstructed, transformed…transfigured. 

“Oh, thanks!” chirped Sarah as Ben brought them their drinks. The nervous waiter had seemed like he wanted to say something, but one curious glance from Sarah was enough to send him on his way. 

“Mmmm alright!” said Sarah, picking up her wine glass. “Let’s toast the birthday boy! 29 years old! To my sweet little Jeff!” 

“Haha…o-ok,” said Jeff, blushing again as he picked up his own wine glass. They clinked them together and they both drank, staring at each other the whole time. They took one sip, now two…Sarah made wide eyes at Jeff and kept drinking. He did the same. After a couple more slow exquisite seconds, Sarah put her wine glass down, coughing a little as she laughed playfully. 

“*Coughcough* Haha…oh my god…*cough*…you’re too cute!” laughed Sarah. “You’re gonna make me choke!” 

“Haha, sorry,” smiled Jeff. He felt his body immediately warm to the rich red wine he had just gulped down. His glass was already about half empty. The pleasantly acrid bite of the alcohol brought back memories of the last time that Sarah had allowed him to drink — it had been a few weeks ago. She had brought the big whiskey bottle down from the top of the fridge and poured shots…Savannah had been there that night. They had all gotten drunk, and Jeff had some vague recollection of Sarah holding him upside down by his ankles as bass-heavy techno music played, raising and lowering his turgid member into her mouth over and over in time to the steady beat. What had Savannah been doing…? Oh that’s right — she’d been playing with Billy…the cop…or, former cop, at least. Savannah had renamed him. Jeff shuddered a little. He couldn’t believe what had happened to that man, and the fact that Sarah and Savannah had managed to get away with it all this time. But that wasn’t for him to worry about. That was something in Sarah’s charge — or, more specifically, Savannah’s, since Sarah had allowed her to keep him. Jeff came back to the restaurant setting, and he couldn’t stifle a little laugh as he shook his head. It was a crazy life he was living, that was for sure. But it was the best life: the best life he could possibly ask for. 

“What’re you giggling about?” asked Sarah with a sly grin on her face, turning her head to the side. 

“Oh…just…just thinking back and, uh…and remembering some stuff,” said Jeff. 

“Well let’s hear it then,” said Sarah amicably, taking another sip of her wine. Jeff was momentarily mesmerized by the enormous lipstick stain on Sarah’s glass; even thought the glass itself was quite large, Sarah’s lips had easily spanned a third of the glass, and also went a couple inches down…and that was with her only opening her mouth slightly to sip. Jeff looked at his own glass, and he saw the faint white imprint of his lips…it looked like nothing more than a little white blotch on an otherwise clean glass that barely spanned an inch, either across or down. The difference was striking. 

“Just, uh, just remembering the last time I drank,” said Jeff, still staring at their wine glasses. 

“Ha! I remember that night,” said Sarah happily. She leaned back in her chair and put her big arms behind her head. Jeff loved it when she posed like this. It gave him a striking view of her biceps, which were firm and strong under the plush exterior of her feminine bulk. And she was playing through the hair at the back of her head with her fingers; Jeff could tell, because he could see the tendons working in the undersides of her wrists and forearms. And, of course, whenever Sarah leaned back, anyone in front of her was treated to an exquisite view of her ridiculous rack. Jeff’s breath caught in his throat as he stared at her across the table, marveling how, with both of them seated, the top of his head only came up to around the middle of those enormous breasts of hers. 

“We had our own little dance party that night, didn’t we?” continued Sarah. Her eyes looked up as she thought back fondly. “I’m pretty sure I proved that “whiskey dick” isn’t a real thing, didn’t I?”

“Uh, y-yes…yes you did,” nodded Jeff appreciatively. 

“Hmm…how many times did I suck you off that night? Hmmm…six times? Maybe seven? Oh hell, I can’t remember, haha. It got a little fuzzy there at the end.” 

“Y-yeah, I uh…I can’t remember either.” 

“Well, we know that little Billy got his fair share of play that night, didn’t he?” reminisced Sarah, looking back down at Jeff and winking. “I seem to recall him begging at one point for it all to stop, but, well…I don’t think Savannah was in the stopping mood that night, do you?”

“Uh, no I don’t think she was,” said Jeff, shaking his head. He still got nervous whenever they talked about Billy, especially when it was out in public — he still harbored some fear, however unfounded, that the wrong person would be listening and would catch Sarah redhanded. 

“Aww, look at you — you’re nervous again,” chuckled Sarah. She reached her huge hand across the table, her golden bracelets rattling around on her wrist, and pinched Jeff’s cheek affectionately with her big fingers, giving his face sympathetic little shake before she withdrew again. 

“You trust me, don’t you Jeff?”

“Of…of course I do,” he said as he looked up at her earnestly. “I just…I still have to, uh…get used to everything that’s…that’s happened. I know that…that it’s been months now, but, it’s, uh…it’s j-just all so crazy.”

“I know, sweet pea, I know,” breathed Sarah down at him, blinking her eyes slowly, lusciously, at him. “And you’ve done so well…so well…ever since that first night that Billy came to join us.” Sarah turned her head a little to the side as she kept her gaze fixed down on Jeff’s face. 

“You know,” she continued, “That was really the night that set the tone, I think. It was your first night back with me after your surgery…after you spent that week at your parents’. I wasn’t sure how you were gonna do, Jeff. I really wasn’t. But I knew that “easing” you into it all wasn’t going to work. I had to just jump right into it all with you, and you were either going to sink or swim. And you swam, Jeff.”

The red color in Jeff’s cheeks deepened further at Sarah’s compliment. Recently, she had been complimenting him more, since by this time he had a firm grasp on all of her commands. But even more than that, Sarah had been impressed by how attentive Jeff had been to little things around the house. When she had been away at a medical conference the previous week, Jeff had taken it upon himself to clean Sarah’s entire house. It had already been pretty clean, but he had actually taken the trouble to search out all the dust in the nooks and crannies that usually went uncleaned. He had even emptied out the entire pantry, cleaned the shelves, and then put everything back…not an easy task for a weak little man who was 4’8. It had taken him two whole days to complete, but he had done it, and Sarah had noticed it within minutes of returning home. She had only needed to give Jeff one single glance to ascertain that he hadn’t done all the cleaning in the hopes of any reward — there had been no ulterior motive to his unprompted labor, other than pleasing Sarah. 

That was what she wanted: a submissive who truly embraced his place, and enthusiastically searched for ways to fulfill his role. So many other subs in the past had, quite clearly, just been interested in getting off. But at this point, Sarah could smell a selfish sub a mile away. Jeff had become, in many ways, a measuring stick for the other submissive males in her life. She had told Jeff as much just a few days ago, and the way that he had beamed with pride was enough to ratchet her pussy up almost into full gear. She had gathered him up in her arms and sucked his huge cock down her throat right then and there, and she didn’t stop until he gave her two loads of his creamy cum. Everything in Jeff’s body, from his body odor, to his energy levels, and down to the flavor and consistency of his cum, was the result of Sarah’s purposeful designs. She fed him a specific diet that was devised to create rich, luscious, almost velvety cum — she was using him as a kind of vintage cum casket, and Jeff couldn’t have been prouder. 

It had not been lost on him, however, that he had not cum in 3 whole days. This was far longer than he was accustomed to waiting, and Jeff couldn’t help but think that Sarah had something big planned for him tonight. He also noticed that she had been feeding him more fruits (specifically pineapples, oranges, and papayas) than usual, and that she had added parsley, wheatgrass, peppermint, cinnamon, and nutmeg supplements to his meals. Jeff had been curious as to the purpose of these additions, but he knew not to ask any questions about it. It was what Sarah had decided to feed him, and he would ingest it, simply because she said so. But again, Jeff couldn’t shake the thought that the new diet had something to do with Sarah’s plans for him tonight. At this point, though, Jeff was trained enough to know that he should never deign to expect any specific sexual favors from Sarah. Anything she did to him, she did because she wanted to do it, not because he wanted it. 

Recently, though, that line seemed to have become a bit blurred. A couple nights before, Sarah had granted Jeff the privilege of masturbating into his face as he lay tied on the floor in one of her favorite hogties. Sarah, of course, had an unusually moist and succulent pussy, and by the time she was finished, Jeff’s face was completely drenched in her juices, with another substantial amount having been swallowed down into his stomach, independent of his intent. Jeff rarely got to actually see Sarah masturbate, let alone have a front-seat view for more than an hour. It hardly mattered to him that she had been streaming the whole thing online…all of that was more of an afterthought than anything else. Jeff was aware enough of the whole enterprise to know that Sarah racked in a good amount of money on her camming account, but he didn’t really bother too much about all that. It just wasn’t that important to him. What was important was that, with each passing day, he was proving to Sarah how well he could function as her most trusted submissive. 

“Mmmm, look at that couple over there,” chuckled Sarah, leaning over the candle and pointing straight at a young man and woman who were a few tables away. Jeff turned and looked. They looked like they were in their mid-twenties, dressed up just as much as they were, and obviously having no idea what to make of Sarah and Jeff. They both looked to be tall, a couple inches over 6 feet by the look of them, and both looked almost over-stylish, like they were attempting to show off their obvious wealth. The man had on a large, expensive watch, and the woman was wearing gold jewelry and a diamond-encrusted bracelet. 

“They haven’t stopped staring at us ever since we walked over here,” said Sarah as she stared straight back. Her pointing finger and eye contact seemed to force them to at least temporarily look away. Jeff could tell that they were laughing and chuckling amongst themselves to cover up their awkwardness. 

“Haha, they’re uncomfortable now,” laughed Sarah, her great breasts jiggling mightily in her tight red dress. “Imagine how they would react if I — ” And here, she suddenly pursed her big lips and made like she was about to kiss the air. Jeff’s heart stopped. He knew what it meant when Sarah kissed the air. He was to immediately take off all his clothes. Surely she wouldn’t do it in here…they’d get kicked out! Or would she do it? Just to make a point? Jeff didn’t know…all he did know was that if Sarah kissed the air, then he would take off his clothes, all the way down to his underwear, right then and there. Unquestionably, he would follow her command. At this point, he knew that he had nothing to be afraid of, except her disappointment, her ire, and her anger. 

Sarah kept her lips pursed for a few long moments, and then broke off into a large smile. “Haha, aww, you were a little worried there for a second, weren’t you?” she laughed. 

“N-no,” said Jeff, smiling and laughing himself. “Just, uh…just wasn’t sure if you were gonna go there or not.”

“But you were ready, weren’t you?” Her eyes were shining.

Jeff smiled and nodded his head, looking up at her genuinely. “Yes.” 

Sarah uttered a short little sigh as she sat up to her full height, looking around like she was antsy. “Hah…god I don’t know how I’m gonna last all through dinner, with you looking up at me like that. You know what that does to me, don’t you?” Jeff nodded again. 

“You know you better watch yourself, little mister,” she warned playfully. “If you keep on going like this, I’m gonna have to switch gears and move my plans for later up to right now.”

Jeff breathed out as his cock harden to about three quarters of its full length. “Wh-Whatever you feel like doing,” was all he could manage to say. 

“Hmmm, yes,” said Sarah thoughtfully, pretending to ponder as she narrowed her eyes at him. Suddenly, quite clearly, she tapped her right foot on the floor. Both her heeled feet were visible on either side of the table, and Jeff had been keeping a close eye on them as soon as they had sat down. Immediately, Jeff slid out of his chair, walked over to Sarah’s right leg, and knelt down beside it. He began to unstrap her huge gladiator-style heel, which was no easy task, since it was all done up on Sarah’s leg in an elaborate series of ties and knots. Jeff worked diligently, though, and within a couple minutes, he had succeeded in untying the whole heel. Delicately, he removed it from her foot and set it under the table. Still kneeling beside her in his fancy suit, Jeff proceeded to rub Sarah’s bare foot, starting with the meaty part of the sole right beneath her big toe.

Now the diners were really looking at them. Whisperings abounded in the restaurant as people turned their heads, laughed awkwardly, frowned, giggled, or just stared without expression. Jeff didn’t care what anyone was doing — he was just happy to get this chance to rub Sarah’s huge foot. He situated it in his lap, happily digging his small fingers into the ample flesh of her sole. Her foot was absolutely gargantuan compared to him — it was two thirds as long as his entire torso, and almost half as wide. She had bathed her feet in rosewater before they had left to go to the restaurant, and now Jeff knew why. It was her special treat to him. 

For her part, Sarah was taking deep, measured breaths, trying as hard as she could to control herself. She leaned back in her chair and wiggled her big toes playfully in Jeff’s face as she sighed in pleasure. Her pussy was really starting to get wet now. She wondered whether her precum was starting to bleed through her dress. She glanced down…hard to tell…the light in the stylish restaurant was so dim.

‘Oh who cares anyway?’ she thought to herself, feeling almost high with delight as she looked around at the other customers, making it a point to meet their glances and hold them until they looked away. The past few weeks, she had been…more than pleased with Jeff. She could never have predicted, months before, that he was going to grow into the submissive who was now at her foot, shamelessly rubbing it, in a roomful of elegant, astounded people, in the best restaurant in town. Ever since that crucial night with Billy…oh Billy…Sarah’s mind meandered to Savannah. She wondered what new things that girl was cooking up for that man…

But Sarah’s mind quickly came back to Jeff. Ever since that night, three months before, Jeff had seemed different, changed. She was glad that she had decided to have Jeff spend that extra week with his parents after his surgery. Apparently, his absence from her had conveyed all that he needed to beg her to come back and live with her. And that night she had tested him, and he had passed. All the old masculine ideals seemed to have completely disappeared. She had crushed them, burned them out, destroyed them, and in their place, a new and fervent submission arose. Sarah had been afraid that Jeff would be too afraid, or too weak, to handle it all. But, during the past 3 months, he had proved her fears unfounded, time and time again. 

He hadn’t even minded it when she started camming some of her scenes with him. She knew that Jeff didn’t really care about the whole audience aspect of it, but she did. It got Sarah off even more to know that she was dominating Jeff so publicly, in front of hundreds, and sometimes even thousands of people at once. They now performed live several times a week, and Sarah had really started racking in the cash. Their cam scenes had become highly anticipated, to the point where each night was guaranteed to make her a few thousand bucks, easily. One particularly lucrative night, she had made over $10,000. Their popularity only further proved Sarah’s suspicion that she had harbored for years and years: that more men and women were into the inverted, female-on-male, size-based power dynamic than anyone would have imagined. Within two months, they had become one of the most popular streaming couples on the internet. They were so popular that a number of skilled video compilers had even made 10, 15, and even 20-minute long videos of their compiled scenes together, complete with sexy, fast-paced music, fast cuts, and special effects. One of the longer compilation videos just focused on Sarah’s vigorous, aggressive blowjobs. It was all so incredible for Sarah, and she had to admit that Jeff, a hopeless lost cause when she had reencountered him, had actually shown himself to be the most capable, sexy sub she had ever had. 

Ben came over to check on them. 

“Uh, ex-excuse me?” he said awkwardly, turning a deep shade of red as Sarah turned to him and smiled. “Are, uh…is everything alright here?” 

“Oh yes!” said Sarah happily, blinking her cheerful eyes. Without taking her eyes from the waiter, she bent down slightly and slid her large hand over Jeff’s bald head, covering it completely with her palm as she began to lovingly scratch his scalp with her long, sharp, red fingernails. “We’re all good here, thanks!”

“O-k…umm, I…uh,” stammered Ben, looking down helplessly at Jeff, who remained totally focused on his task. “Well, um…y-your food should be, uh, should be arriving momentarily. Just…uh, just letting you know!” 

“Thanks — looking forward to it!” said Sarah genially. Ben nodded once, paused a second to look down at Jeff, and then shuffled off. Sarah chuckled down to Jeff, still scratching his head. 

“These people are so uptight, aren’t they?” she giggled. “Don’t know how to make heads and tails of a little foot rub.” 

“Mmhmm,” said Jeff, still overly focused on getting the really juicy parts of flesh right beneath Sarah’s toes. 

“Haha, ok, I think that’ll be enough for now,” said Sarah, giving him a final, affectionate scratch with her fingers before she took her hand away. “Apparently our food’s about to get here. Tie up my heel again and hop back into your chair, birthday boy.”

Jeff looked up at her, almost in disappointment, and Sarah melted a little more inside. 

‘Oh yes,’ she told herself as her nostrils widened and her pupils dilated, and her clit twitched in intense arousal. ‘Tonight’s the night.’

Chapter End Notes:

If you like what you've read, check out my Patreon for dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep


I also accept commissions at joycejulep@gmail.com


Also, feel free to shoot me an email if you just wanna talk about size fetishism in general <3


My size-fetish Twitter: https://twitter.com/JoyceJulep