- Text Size +

Chapter 34: Play Time

“Ooooo yessss — this is what I’ve been waiting for!” Savannah’s deep, rich voice cut through the persistent throb of the bass music as she sauntered and shimmied her big hips, putting one thick leg exaggeratedly in front of the other. Her dark red hair framed her heart-shaped face…luscious waves of dark crimson that blended seamlessly with the low flickering light of the candles. Her thick, curvy body seemed to be almost bursting from her tight, mid-thigh black dress as she slowly and flirtatiously approached the trio in the living room, as if she was walking on a catwalk. Even though Jeff could feel Sarah’s huge hand encompassing about half his upper back as she held him tightly by the shoulder, he was momentarily bewitched by Savannah’s form emerging from the kitchen. She was exquisitely curvy, and the sexy spring and jaunt in her bare feet made clear that she had been looking forward to this for a long time. 

But even as Savannah approached, Jeff was immediately reminded who was behind him…who was running the show. He felt Sarah’s massive hand suddenly squeeze and knead his neck and upper back again, and his scrawny knees buckled a little under her pressure. She was bent down behind both him and Jack Hanson, the police officer who was now completely out of his element, and under strict orders not to speak out of turn, on pain of being thrown out of the house before all the “real fun” began. Jack and Jeff were both completely naked, and Sarah had them both in a vice-like grip as she crouched behind them, kneading her strong fingers into both of them as she watched Savannah approach. 

“Mmmm, look at her, guys!” breathed Sarah from behind them. Her hands went a little faster, and a little deeper, into their shoulders, and now Jack too was buckling from the pressure. Despite standing at 6’1, he was totally dwarfed by Sarah’s towering 7’1-and-a-half frame in her heels. Even crouching down behind him like she was (so she could be low enough to squeeze and knead the hapless, 4’11 Jeff’s back as well), she still stood a good few inches taller than him, and, next to her, everything of his seemed small…his torso, his arms, his legs, even his head. It didn’t matter that he was a big, heavily-muscled police officer. Sarah was just too big and strong. 

“Haha, looks like they can’t really take the pressure, Sarah,” laughed Savannah as she came up to them. 

“What pressure?” asked Sarah. “I’m hardly even doing anything right now.”

“Well, maybe to you, you’re not,” chuckled Savannah. “But look at poor little Jeff over here. It looks like his little legs are gonna crumble.”

“Ooohh, I’m sorry little guy!” came Sarah’s gentle voice as she bent down even farther, speaking directly into Jeff’s ear as she eased up on him. Jeff felt her huge naked breast suddenly smush into his back and travel down slowly, eventually engulfing almost three-quarters of his back’s surface area. Her hard nipple felt like a small rounded fist that was pushing itself insistently down into his gaunt flesh, and Jeff even felt it move some of the bones in his shoulder as it passed over them. “I didn’t realize I was massaging so hard. Haha, just seeing Savannah strutting up to us like that…whooo! Yeah, that kind of got me going! What do you think about Savannah, Jeff? Do you think she’s hot?”

“Of…of course,” said Jeff, trying to sound as collected as possible with Sarah’s plush lips tickling his ear. He squeezed his eyes shut but then managed to open them and look up at Savannah. She was standing quite close to him now, just a couple feet away, with her hands on her big hips, as they cocked to one side. Savannah stood just around 5’10, and Jeff’s eyes were even with the nipples of her breasts, which he could see poking out from her tight black dress. With almost surreal attentiveness, since he was in the heart of an intense situation, Jeff suddenly became aware that Savannah was squeezing and un-squeezing her hands into her hips, almost like she was massaging them in preparation. The muscles in her forearms, under a plush layer of solid feminine bulk, flexed and un-flexed along with her hands, and Jeff could see the skull tattoos on her forearms expanding and contracting, and the snakes lengthening and shortening…it looked like the snakes were actually moving. 

“Of course you do — look at her!” laughed Sarah. Jeff suddenly felt the firm pillow of Sarah’s mammoth breast slide up off his back (her hard nipple once again rearranging the bones in his shoulder) as she stood back up to her full height. His back had quickly warmed to the heat of Sarah’s huge breast, but now that it was gone he felt cold and empty. Sarah seemed to realize what was going on, and as she stood up, she wrapped her hand lovingly around the side of Jeff’s head and pulled him backward with a patient ease. It may have been a slight motion for Sarah, but Jeff actually stumbled backward a couple paces, right into the firm pillar of her thigh that rose up to his shoulders. Sarah’s hand easily engulfed the whole side of Jeff’s head, and she cupped her long fingers under his chin, urging him to lounge back into the plush cushion of her abdomen. Jeff took a deep breath as he felt the fleshy underside of her stomach against the back of his head, and opened his mouth slightly as he sighed into her, totally overtaken. His eyes were just about even with her belly button…no…wait…it was actually a bit higher. He was looking up slightly…at her belly button. Jeff immediately felt that crazy combination of hopeless weakness buzzing and pricking through his entire body, and yet with that same helplessness came an incredible lust that set his heart on fire. His cock was completely erect within moments. 

“And what about you?” asked Sarah, turning to Jack as her strong hand continued to knead into his shoulder with assertive force. “What do you think of my friend here, Jack? Her name is Savannah. You can say hi to her.”

“H-hi…Savannah,” came Jack’s croaking voice. Even in the state of searing arousal he was in, Jeff could tell that Jack was in a state of immense confusion. He definitely seemed to be reconsidering what he had gotten himself into. 

Sarah was determined to set everything up right, so that this police officer would do everything she wanted him to. It was a delicate, tricky business, and the scene had gotten close to breaking down a couple times already. This was the key part, she knew. This was when everything was going to be decided, and either come together, or come apart. And she was far too horny to lose one of her two sturdier pieces. 

“Well, tell me what you think of her,” said Sarah, shifting from her intense kneading to gentle caressing on his neck. 

“She’s…she’s very pretty,” said Jack truthfully. He didn’t know what the hell was going on…he felt like he was in some kind of surreal dream…but Sarah had bewitched him, and he was willing to put up with this bizarre, tiny, bony man-child if it meant that he could experience again what Sarah’s mouth had done to him. The entrance of this new, voluptuous, edgy, and alluring woman was definitely not hurting, either. Jack chose to forget the sudden flashes from the darkness when Savannah had taken his picture. He wouldn’t have minded so much being pictured naked with this amazonian goddess standing bare-breasted behind him in her lingerie and high heels, but he really, really didn’t want to be associated with this Jeff figure, who unfortunately was also naked and in the picture. But Jack chased away those worries. It was easy to forget, with Sarah’s red nails and big, soft fingers lightly scratching and caressing his neck. 

“Yes?” asked Sarah, making it clear that she wanted him to elaborate. Her fingers went a little faster. 

“She’s…uh…” and suddenly Jack felt an injection of confidence, since Sarah was allowing him to speak, and his voice took on a more confident tone. “She’s reaallyy nice and thick,” he said, smiling at Savannah, whose eyebrows had gone up in response. She looked up at Sarah and grinned, and then lowered her eyes a little to look back at Jack. She turned and gyrated herself over a couple steps to him.

“And…and she’s got great breasts,” added Jack eagerly. “I mean, like…great.”

“Oh yeah?” asked Savannah, giving Jack a toothy smile as she stared a few inches up into his eyes. “You like my breasts?”

“Yeah!” burst out Jack, starting to laugh. Sarah tightened her hand around his right shoulder, and his laughing immediately stopped. 

“Easy there, little guy,” she said, giving his shoulder a firm little shake. “Let’s not get carried away, ok?” 

“I like his cock, Sarah!” blurted out Savannah, pointing down at its nearly-erect length. Jack’s thick ten-and-a-half inches definitely looked impressive, engorged as they were, pointing directly up at Savannah’s face. 

“Mmmm, yeah, it’s a pretty good cock, I’ll admit,” chuckled Sarah. “Although, as you saw, not too much of a challenge.”

“I wanna try it!” said Savannah, bouncing up and down on her bare toes, almost like a child, as she clasped her hands up at Sarah. “Can I try to deepthroat it Sarah? Can I? Can I??” 

Sarah laughed genially as she suddenly released both Jeff and Jack, walking between them as she went to stand next to Savannah. Both men nearly fell over from the huge vacuum of space that Sarah created, and they both ended up stumbling directly into each other. Jeff’s erect cock smacked into Jack’s upper thigh, and Jack’s engorged member slapped Jeff clean across the chest. Both men tried to right themselves immediately, and made a point of standing more than several feet away from each other. Jack’s face was twisted with disgust at having made such contact with such a…a creature as Jeff, and he made an extra point to stand far away. Jeff didn’t seem to mind as much, and he looked up at Sarah first, wondering what would happen next. Jack stood off a few feet, pretending to ignore what just happened, and he too looked up to Sarah in expectation. 

“Well, I don’t know Savannah — Jack there is pretty big,” said Sarah, joining Savannah as they both stood regarding the two men. Sarah suddenly reached out her long index fingers from both hands and mimed them coming closer together. “Hey, you two — get closer,” she said. Jeff mechanically moved to his right a couple steps and stopped. Jack looked over and down at Jeff and took a side step closer, to his left. Clearly, he didn’t want to be anywhere near Jeff.

“Clossseerrr,” purred Sarah, raising her eyebrows. The two of them repeated the same motion; now they were all but touching shoulders. Their erections had started to droop, but all Sarah had to do was lick her lips and flick that tongue of hers a few times at them as she widened her eyes, and they were both back to full mast. 

“See, I think you should start with Jeff,” said Sarah. “He’s a little smaller than Jack…but I think he’s just as thick.”

“Mmmm, ok,” said Savannah. “But I get to at least try the cop, right? I like making big muscly guys moan.” 

“Oh I do too, girl!” laughed Sarah. “But you’re gonna have to wait!” Savannah made a mock-gesture of impatience as Sarah stood up straight and clapped her hands. “Ok!” she said, her voice rising like she was making an announcement. “I’m horny — Savannah’s horny — and I can clearly tell you too are horny — so let’s get started! In my house I like to be considerate when hosting little orgies like this. I know you’ve already cum once, Jack, but I not holding that one against you. It didn’t count — you didn’t know. Just see it as a kind of…warm-up, you know?”

Jack nodded his head, obviously puzzled. 

“So! I have special rules for my little get-togethers,” continued Sarah, smiling as she looked back and forth at Jeff and Jack, enjoying their size difference, and enjoying the fact that both of them combined couldn’t get anywhere close to overpowering her. “And my first rule is this: everybody gets to try everyone else. I’ve been to too many so-called “fun times” when people get left out, and that just sucks. Don’t you agree?”

Jack and Jeff both nodded their heads, even though a cold pit was beginning to grow in their stomachs. Did this mean…was Sarah going to…? But they kept listening. 

“Good!” chirped Sarah, clasping her big hands together. “Well, I’m glad you two both agree on that one…generally there’s some pushback, haha. And the other rule…and this one’s very simple…is the seniority rule. Can either of you two guess what that means?”

Both of them knew what “seniority” meant, but they couldn’t begin to wonder what Sarah meant in this context, and so they both shook their heads.

“It means,” said Sarah, smiling down as she took a step towards them, “that the oldest gets to cum first!” Jeff looked up at Sarah, his eyes searching her, and then he looked over at Jack. He knew that Sarah and Savannah were both younger…but what about Jack? How old was he? 

“I like this rule a lot,” said Sarah, taking another step towards them (now she was looming over them both), “because isn’t it just sad to think of older men or women or whoever trying to participate in an orgy with younger people and…you know…they just don’t have it anymore?” She stopped for a moment, and let the silence build in the room. Savannah stood back, barely able to keep the grin off her face, as she snaked both tattooed arms around behind her back, clasping her hands above her ass as she bounced a little up and down on her toes. 

Jack, for his part, hung his head as he stared straight down at Sarah’s big (proportional) feet, looking beyond sexy in their black heels…heels that caused her already-impressive calves to bulge outward. Was Sarah saying that he wasn’t enough for her? That he…that he “didn’t have it” anymore? Jack’s mind fogged and spun in on itself as it started to panic and strain…well, obviously she was too much for him. That much was beyond obvious at this point. But who on earth could she expect to keep up with her?? Was she actually suggesting that there were other men…younger men…who could satisfy her better? Jack’s breath was coming out in ragged huffs as he shook his head. He was 31 years old, and he had spent the last decade-plus operating under the assumption that he was a hunky treat for any woman who was lucky enough to attract his eye. But that was before tonight. Now he was just standing there in front of these two women, his dick pointing stupidly in the air, figuratively rubbing shoulders with this grotesque, bony, tiny man…who seemed, for all intents and purposes in this exchange, his equal. Everything he had taken for granted was fast coming unravelled, and he had no way to stop it…barring walking out the door. But he couldn’t leave — not after what Sarah had done to him. 

“Jack…?” asked Sarah brightly, “Wouldn’t it be sad if you were already finished? Like, after that one blowjob I gave you? You aren’t all out of cum, are you Jack? You’ve got some more for me in there?” She extended her tongue out again and gave it a couple more lightning-fast flicks before quickly withdrawing it into her mouth and jamming it over and over into the side of her cheek suggestively as her eyebrows danced up and down. 

“I…o-of..of course I do!” he said, trying to sound strong. But his voice came out more as a defiant and breathless retort that carried little weight. Sarah smiled down on him and her sea-green eyes flashed.

“Hmmm, we’ll see,” she hummed, nodding her head. She turned to Savannah, who looked up at Sarah expectantly, her dark eyes fixed steadily on Sarah’s. Savannah’s grin momentarily fell, as she tried to read what Sarah was thinking…Sarah was staring off past her, with her eyes lingering on the low light under her closed bedroom door. But then she blinked and looked back down at Savannah, smiling slowly. It was so hard for Jeff to imagine that Sarah was younger than Savannah…younger than everyone there. She absolutely held them all in the palm of her hand. 

“Jack?” asked Sarah once more, turning to him again. She stepped forward and leaned down, putting her hands on her knees, so that she was peering closely into his face. “How old are you?” 

“I’m…I’m 31,” he said without looking up at her. Even bending down like this, Sarah’s head still loomed over Jack’s by a couple inches. 

“Oooo so that means you’re the oldest one here!” said Sarah impressively, nodding up and down. She reached out and took his chin in her enormous hand and pulled it upward to look at her. “Buck up, trooper! That means you get to cum first! Aren’t you happy about that!? I mean…unless you…unless you’re spent…?”

“No!” he said as energetically as he could. “No! I’m…I’m not spent!”

Sarah smiled sweetly into his face as she studied it for a few moments and then let it go, standing back up to her full height. Being essentially naked, save for her black lingerie and her heels, Jeff could see how every bit of Sarah’s body moved as she rose up and down. She was just…so perfect. How had she gotten like this!? 

“That’s good to hear,” said Sarah, putting her hands on her hips. “You wouldn’t wanna leave poor Jeff there with an empty stomach. I mean, look at him Jack. I think Jeff needs some nutrients in that little body, don’t you think?” 

“I…I d-don’t…uhhhh,” said Jack, feeling the cold pit widen to a chasm in his stomach. Beads of sweat burst out through the pores on his forehead. She wouldn’t…she couldn’t…

“It’s only polite, Jack,” laughed Sarah, “that the two oldest people here get a shot with each other first. Wouldn't want Savannah and I to leave you two behind later, now, would you? You’re 31, Jeff’s 28…haha oh my god…you’re 28 Jeff…Savannah’s 25…hey! No fair! All you guys can legally rent cars without a surcharge and I can’t!”

“You can barely buy a legal drink! You’re a little baby!” teased Savannah. The absurdity of Savannah’s words, and the incongruence between Sarah’s age and the size of her body, and the power she held, was hard to overstate. It was ridiculous. 

Sarah stuck out her tongue at Savannah and stared hard down at Jack, who had begun to tremble.

“Sit down in front of Jeff there,” Sarah said simply, pointing with her long finger. “And give him a blowjob, Jack. I wanna see how your skills measure up to mine.” 

Jack stood there, not moving. Savannah watched the whole scene unfold, the excitement growing in her eyes. Jeff just stood there — he didn’t particularly want to get blown by the cop, but whatever Sarah wanted, he would go along with. He didn’t doubt that she could make him cum easily, even when she was using some man’s mouth to do it.

Sarah didn’t move or say a word. She just kept standing there, pointing with her finger, as she stared down intently at Jack with an expressionless face. The expectation was clear. Ten seconds passed by. Then…

“I’m…I’m not gonna blow that guy,” said Jack in a small but determined voice. 

“Oh yes you are,” said Sarah quietly. “You’re gonna blow him good…you’re gonna try and get as far down that pole as you can, until he shoots his load down your throat. And you’re gonna swallow it all.” 

“I…I want to leave,” said Jack in a dead voice. Sarah had teased and tormented him with the promise of more unimaginable pleasure, but this was too much. He had to leave this freak show. Now.

“I’m…I’m gonna leave,” said Jack tentatively a couple moments later, upon seeing that Sarah still had not changed her position. 

“It’s too late Jack,” murmured Sarah, shaking her head back and forth slowly. “You’re in this for the long haul.”

“Y-you can’t…you c-can’t make me,” he panted, and he started to back away. 

“Yes I can,” she said, stepping towards him authoritatively. Jeff’s heart had started racing…he had never seen Sarah have to actually…subdue someone. Someone who wasn’t tiny like he was. Jack was 6’1, and big…and ripped. He thought back to Savannah’s words ‘trust her…trust her…’ and he turned to look at her. It looked like Savannah was just getting to the good part of a movie. She was biting her lip in anticipation. 

“B-bullshit!” cried Jack, feeling the spirit of resistance start to pump through his veins. He backed up a couple more paces and then stood sideways, bending his body into a defensive position. Both fists were raised up and around his chin, and he started bobbing on the balls of his feet, hopping around the living room, getting himself psyched up to take this amazon freak out. “You may be big, you crazy bitch,” he snarled, feeling more and more confident with every second that went by, “But you ain’t shit compared to me in strength. Come on, girl! Try and stop me! C’mon! Take a go!” 

Sarah watched Jack hopping around in his boxing stance for a few seconds, her eyes following him closely. A little smirk played on her face, like she was watching a hamster trying to fight its way out of a cage. 

“What the fuck are you doing?” she giggled after a few seconds had passed. “C’mon Jack, drop the act and get on your knees.”

“This isn’t an act, you insane freak!” he retorted, continuing to bounce around. When his motions earned more laughter from Sarah, he felt white-hot rage go through him and he looked around for something to break. He saw Sarah’s computer standing at her desk in the corner, but something kept him from going there. He looked around for something else…there was a large-ish vase on the coffee table…perfect. With a sudden lash of his leg, Jack kicked the vase off the table, shattering it on the floor into a hundred pieces. 

“There! Things serious enough for you now, bitch?” he spat. But he didn’t have time to react any further, because Sarah had already taken three quick strides over and was directly in front of him when he turned back to her. She had seen him looking around, and knew that he was trying to show her that he meant business, and when she saw his eyes fall on the vase, she had reacted almost before he began to swing his leg. 

Jack was able to get one little glimpse of Sarah’s huge naked breasts in his face before he felt a crumpling rush go through his head. He saw stars as the already-dark room went darker still…he was flying backwards, and his open hands grasped and clutched fruitlessly at the air. He suddenly felt his lower organs jolt and jostle painfully as he connected with something, falling over it...he felt sick. He realized that it was an armchair…he had fallen over the back of it. He moved to stand up; he suddenly realized that the whole left side of his face was on fire. He brought his hand up to the stinging flesh as he struggled to stand up behind the armchair. And there was Sarah, fifteen feet away, standing exactly where she had been a moment before. She had literally smacked him across the room. 

“O-ok!!” choked Jack with a burning rage. “Ok…s-so, so that’s what we’re doing, huh? We’re…we’re fighting dirty, are we?” His voice was shaking. 

“Haha, that wasn’t fighting dirty,” laughed Sarah, putting her hand on her hip. “That was just me bitch-slapping you across my living room.” She stood there, hand on her hip, tongue in cheek, as she watched him stand up. “What, you’ve never been bitch-slapped before in the line of duty, officer?” she chided. “A little much for the cop here? Oh wow I feel so very safe with men like you on the force.” As she spoke these mocking words, Sarah took three confident strides toward Jack, and he staggered back a pace before realizing what he was doing. He then stood up as tall as he could and faced her. 

“You’re gonna regret that,” he hissed, and he moved in to land a punch on Sarah’s exposed stomach. At the last moment, though, she simply stepped out of the way, grabbed ahold of Jack’s swinging arm, and held it fast. Her hand wrapped easily all the way around his upper forearm, and he grunted and strained to free himself from her grasp. He may as well have been trying to extricate himself from the tight clutches of a marble statue. He moved his free arm to hit at Sarah’s torso, but she was too fast for him and grabbed his other hand with hers, interlacing her fingers with his. Jack felt like he was moving in slow motion; Sarah seemed to predict everything he tried to do.

“If I was to fight dirty with you,” whispered Sarah down at him with energy, “I would just — ” and with incredible speed, she swung her leg up, her huge foot aimed squarely at Jack’s exposed cock and balls. Totally trapped in Sarah’s hold, Jack shut his eyes and ground his teeth, bracing for impact, as his breath came in short jerks. But she chose to spare him. 

“Now,” breathed Sarah quietly, as she abruptly took his other hand and repeated her action of interlacing her fingers with his. “Let’s at least try to make this a marginally fair fight. You’re clearly too slow for me, but how about we just make it about strength? Pure strength. Your hands and arms versus mine. C’mon little man, show me what you got.” She turned and faced him down, both of their hands and fingers interlocked. Jack had big hands, but they were nothing compared to Sarah’s. Her palms and fingers dwarfed his so much so that her interlaced fingers went all the way down the back of his hands, to where his wrist began. 

Jack growled and tried to force Sarah’s hands down with his own, but again, it was like trying to fight a marble statue. Or a tree. She was immovable. For all his muscles, and all his bench presses and deadlifts and bicep curls, he could not move this girl’s hands a single inch. All the while Sarah just stood there, arms outstretched, with that same smirk on her face. 

“Having trouble?” she quipped after about twenty seconds. Her mocking tone refueled Jack’s rage, and he swung back his leg to kick out in between her legs. But he didn’t even have time to bring his leg forward, because he was already crumpling to the ground, screaming out in pain. Sarah had tightened her hands around his, and was slowly bearing down on him. Jack was completely powerless to stop her…his strength was like a child’s compared to hers. 

“You disobey my orders,” said Sarah quietly, “You break my vase…and now you try to kick my pussy.” She tightened her hands even more as Jack sank to his knees. But Sarah was still holding onto his hands, keeping his arms outstretched, so now it looked like he was begging…or praying to her…on his knees. 

“I ought to just break both of your hands,” she remarked down to him in that rich, quiet voice. 

“N-no!” cried Jack, shaking his head. “No! P-please!! Please d-don’t!! I’ll…I’ll do what you say!!”

“Oh you will?” asked Sarah brightly. “Well isn’t that nice, Jack.” She suddenly let him go and he collapsed on the ground, breathing hard and nursing his slightly-crushed hands. Sarah turned her back on him and smiled at Jeff and Savannah, who were watching transfixed as the whole scene went down. 

“See?” said Sarah, jabbing her thumb behind her at Jack’s buckled form. “It doesn’t take much to convince a “tough guy” to submit. Isn’t that right, Jack?” She turned around, and saw that the cop had jumped at the chance when she turned her back, and had made a sprint for Sarah’s front door. He wasn’t even bothering about his clothes anymore. He just had to get out of here…to escape. He’d bring the whole weight of the department down on this crazy bitch. He’d have her locked away forever. He just needed to get out…he clutched at the doorknob desperately, trying to turn it. But it wouldn’t turn. It was completely locked. Jack irrationally unlocked the deadbolt on the door and tried the knob again, but of course, it was still locked. Sarah had made sure of that a while ago. 

She smiled at Jack’s panicked fumbling at her front door. She had expected all this too…she had turned her back hoping that he would seize his “chance.” And he had. Now she could make an example of him. Without speaking, she slowly began her long, elegant strides towards the door. Jack was trapped — he had nowhere to go, except through Sarah. This was all too crazy…too much…he had to burst his way out of it somehow. He set his jaw, brought up his sore fists again, and ran at Sarah yelling. Maybe if he had momentum... 

But Sarah’s arms were longer, larger, faster, stronger. And she anticipated his every move. She bent down a little and swung her right hand palm-up, in the threat of another devastating slap. Jack turned to focus all his attention on parrying her hand, which was unfortunate for him because simultaneously, Sarah was swinging her elbow hard towards his chest. He parried her right hand, but almost immediately found himself flying backward again, completely winded from Sarah’s elbow shot to his chest. He felt his soles and toes leave the floor, and he flew back 8 feet, his back crashing into the front door as he whimpered pitifully into a crumpled heap once more. But this time, he didn’t get up. He just remained there, on his hands and knees, his body shaking, as he started to cry. 

Sarah swiftly bent down, seized a great handful of Jack’s hair, and started to drag him back into the living room across her polished hardwood floors.

“Aaaauugghhh!!” cried Jack, his body hurting everywhere, but now most specifically his scalp. He clutched desperately at Sarah’s hand, trying to hold onto it with both of his hands to lessen to pull on his hair. 

“Well what do you think, Savannah?” asked Sarah pleasantly as she flung the cop’s body onto the floor in between them. Jeff looked on in awe. All of this was making him even harder than he had been before. 

“What part of him should I break?” asked Sarah, tipping her lip thoughtfully with her finger. 

“Break his ankles!” said Savannah enthusiastically, her dark eyes flashing down at him. “That way he can’t even dream of escaping!” 

“Hmmmm, yeah I could do that,” mused Sarah, continuing to tap her lip with a long finger as she pondered. Jeff felt his heart racing again. Was this…was this actually about to happen? Was Sarah really going to do something like that? For almost a minute, the only sound in the house was of Jack gently weeping and whimpering on his hands and knees, with his head bowed, at Sarah’s feet. 

“You know what?” said Sarah suddenly. “I don’t think we need to break anything. Not yet, at least. I think little Jack here gets the message.”

Jack nodded his head wordlessly up and down as he continued to whimper and stare at the floor. 

“No punishment, huh?” said Savannah, raising her eyebrows. 

“Haha, well come on, I did kinda lay into him there,” chuckled Sarah. “He’s got them big muscles alright, but he’s a little softie at heart. No real aggression or manliness to speak of. Once again, just the veneer.” She sighed wistfully and then winked down at Jeff. 

“Ok tiger,” she said to Jeff, getting down on her knees as she sidled up next to him. Jeff was stunned to see that, even on her knees, the top of Sarah’s head rose a couple inches above his. Her head began a couple inches lower than his, but she was so big compared to him in every way that even her head and face dwarfed his. Jeff found his breath catching in his throat at the proximity of Sarah’s huge, beautiful, shining face. Her nostrils were dilated — she was excited…high off her domination, but she wasn't sweating a pinch. “I think our little police officer here is ready to follow orders. Let’s go back to where we left off, shall we?”

A few seconds of silence passed before Jack suddenly crawled over to where Jeff was standing. 

“Mmmmmm,” Sarah purred encouragingly. She had a little orgasm watching this shaking, naked, muscly cop crawl shamefully up to her little Jeff, and she started dripping down onto the floor. Savannah saw it and swooped down in between Sarah’s thighs, catching the thick droplets of ejaculate in her mouth. Sarah shuddered at Savannah’s move and came again, this time a little harder, and Savannah was there to catch it all. 

“Glllarrrrrghglllarrrglglglaarrrrrrglglgggllgllarrrrrrghh!” Savannah had started gargling Sarah’s ejaculate in her mouth, and once it was full, she swallowed loudly and opened her mouth for more. Jack sat up, his head still down, and took Jeff’s long thick cock in his hand. He didn’t dare look up at anyone. He had become the least powerful person in the room. 

“O-ok…Jeff,” whispered Sarah in his ear, having difficulty composing her words at first because of how hot Savannah was. “I don’t want you to make it too easy for our little cop here, ok? I want you to…ohhh…I want you to…mmmmrgh…make him work for it, ok? Enjoy these few moments on your feet, ok?” 

[Guy on Guy starts here]

Jeff closed his eyes at Sarah’s words, and almost immediately, he felt the cold slimy mouth of the cop’s lips around his engorged head. He went a little soft for a few moments, drooping down a couple inches. He just…wasn’t into getting blown by other men. And the cop’s mouth was cold and he had thin lips and he wasn’t good at what he was doing and…Jeff had lots of reasons to dislike what was going on, but he suddenly felt the prod and playful tickle of Sarah’s quick tongue against his ear. Almost instantly, he was fully hard again. 

*Puah* *Phua* *Phua* Phua* 

Sarah made little kisses on his earlobe over and over as she flicked her tongue out periodically, pitter-pattering for a second or two with her impossible speed, before she resumed her soft kisses at his ear. Her big plush lips seemed to engulf all his hearing and, with his eyes closed, it was easy for Jeff to forget what was happening and focus on the sounds and sensations Sarah was giving him. After a minute or so, Jeff was about to cum. Sarah’s treatment, combined with the lewd sounds of Savannah gargling Sarah’s cum, was more than enough to push him over the edge. 

*Sniff* *Sniff* *Sniff*

Sarah’s nose scrunched up at his ear. “I smell it, Jeff. I smell that sweet cum of yours bubbling in those biiigggg balls.” Jeff felt her hand reach down and seize both his testicles. “But he hasn’t earned it yet.” Her lips went away from his ear for a moment and became more aggressive and impersonal. 

“Come on Jack, you can do better! You’ve only gone down a couple inches! Take the full thing! Take him aaaallll!” Jeff winced as Jack clumsily tried to stuff Jeff’s cock down his throat. He was able to get it about halfway before he gagged, with the back of his teeth scraping Jeff’s cock flesh. 

Jeff heard a little commotion, and in particular he heard Jack utter a sharp little cry of pain…but he kept his eyes shut. And when Sarah spoke again, her voice cut the room like a dagger of ice. 

“If you hurt my little Jeff,” he heard her say, without emotion, “Then I’ll kill you.” Jeff had never heard Sarah speak like that before, and it drove him to an even more searing height of lust for her. She was…deadly. And she was protecting him. She cared for him. And right then he felt her big lips again at his ear as she fluttered her tongue across his lobe. 

“He’s not gonna be able to do it, Jeff,” she whispered. “He can’t deepthroat you like I can. But no matter — it’s time to shoot it Jeff. It’s time to squirt squirt squirt right down the cop’s throat! Go Jeff! Do it! Do it now!” 

At “now,” Sarah had thrust her tongue completely into Jeff’s ear, wriggling and writhing it down into his ear canal, and at the same time felt her huge fingers fluttering over his nipples. It was all over — he felt himself go over the edge as he leaned back into Sarah’s neck, exclaiming in wordless pleasure as he shot a fat load straight into the cops’ mouth.

“Throat him!” moaned Sarah as Jeff continued to orgasm. “Oh yyeeahhh!” Savannah was gargling yet another mouthful of her cum, and it was easy for Jeff to forget that he was literally cumming in the mouth of some random cop. 

“Take it all — don’t waste a single drop!” came Sarah’s voice again. “Good…show it to me. Aaaaaa! Haha, there you go. Mmmmm, all rich and creamy…nice load, Jeff! Ok, now swallow it. All of it….mmmm…yeah, that’s nice. Show me your empty mouth…Aaaaaaaa! Hahaha! There we are! You can open your eyes now Jeff.” 

Jeff did and saw a very dejected Jack looking pale and defeated, sitting at his feet, with Sarah coming around behind him. She got down on her hands and knees next to Jack, making him look tiny in comparison. She wasted no time and took Jeff's still-full-mast cock in her mouth and aggressively throated him all the way down, easily taking his entire length. Jeff gritted his teeth from the overstimulation, and Sarah laughed up at him through his cock meat. She slurped her way off him with a loud pop. Jeff could tell that she had been…practicing or something. It was like his almost 10-inch-long, thick cock was nothing to her anymore. 

“See Jack?” she laughed over at him, “That’s how you deepthroat a cock like that. Pretty pathetic attempt on your part, I'll say. Oh well…maybe Jeff will do better.” Jeff blinked at her for a moment, and then dutifully got on his hands and knees and crawled over to Jack’s sitting form. He was going to try and impress Sarah. He was going to try and get as much of this cop’s thick length down his throat, even if he went totally hoarse from doing it. The cop looked at Jeff with horror, but one glance from Sarah and he laid himself out on the floor, totally submissive. Savannah came up behind him and almost caught his upper body, and he essentially fell backwards into her lap. 

“Mmmm I gotta cop in my lap!” cooed Savannah, brushing his sweaty hair to the side with her fleshy hand. She reached out and started fluttering her fingers over his nipples. Despite the insane situation, Jack felt himself get hard. 

“Hard to resist Savannah when she’s got you in her lap,” chuckled Sarah, laying herself out and propping her chin up on her elbows. With her big forearms in such close proximity, Jeff noticed with a thrilled shudder that they were indeed thicker than his legs. “Ok, now Jeff, let’s see if you can do any better than Mr. ShallowThroat here. I don’t think he got more than 5 inches down on you. You can beat him, right?”

“Yeah, I can beat him,” said Jeff determinedly, and he looked straight into Jack’s eyes as he took the cop’s massive 10-and-a-half-inch cock in both hands. Savannah squealed in delight upon seeing the fire in Jeff’s eyes, and Sarah felt a puddle start to leak out past her hips as she orgasmed yet again. 

Jeff wet the area around the cop’s huge head with his mouth, taking care to moisten every inch of the head before he gave it a shot. And Jeff enjoyed it too. He enjoyed looking straight into the cop’s eyes as he gave him this treatment. He felt like an extension of Sarah…doing her bidding against this interloper who had had the audacity to come into their lives. Jeff was going to show him. He was going to show him what a real submissive was like. 

He opened his mouth as wide as he could and pushed the tip of the cop’s head into his mouth. It tasted salty and…just…fleshy…and he inwardly recoiled for a moment, but right then, he remembered that this same cock had been deep in Sarah’s throat not too long before. That made it easier…he struggled and pushed, and his teeth raked the edge of the cop’s engorged head a little, causing him to cry out a little in protest. 

“Oh shut up,” said Sarah, waving away his protests. “Are you seriously whining about Jeff’s little mouth hurting that big bad cock of yours? Pleeease.” Sarah was enjoying herself. Jeff strained more and within half a minute had managed to get the entirety of the cop’s huge head in his mouth. But that’s as far as he was going to go…there was no going past it. It was just too big. And Jeff’s mouth was far too small. He pushed and pushed, straining to the point that his face turned beet-red, his eyes bulged out, and the veins in his neck were threatened to burst.

[Guy on Guy ends here]

“Ok…o-ok! Ok!!” laughed Sarah, struggling to pull Jeff off Jack’s cock with one hand. Jeff kept trying to go back at it, but Sarah wouldn’t let him. “Haha, valiant attempt, Jeff, but that’s the best you can do, I’m afraid.” Jeff hung his head dejectedly, his shoulders slumping. He had really wanted to do it. He had really wanted to show her. Sarah’s laughter interrupted his shame, though, and she placed her hand gently on his chest. 

“I knew you couldn’t do it, Jeff,” she laughed good-naturedly. “I knew you didn’t have what it takes. I mean…how could your little mouth swallow a thing like that?? How could your throat possibly hope to hold it?? It couldn’t! It’d rupture! Now me on the other hand…”

And Sarah lugged herself forward on her elbows, right up to Jack’s erect cock. Savannah’s nipple treatment, as well as the feel of her huge soft breasts against his back, had been enough to keep Jack hard. Sarah yawned her huge mouth open at Jeff, and then impaled herself on Jack’s length, taking it without a hitch. Jeff could tell now that any effort Sarah had mimed earlier had been faked. She took Jack’s cock with the same ease that she took his own — like it was nothing. Once again, Jeff felt himself harden at this show of power from Sarah. Jack’s cock would rupture his throat, but Sarah took it like she was breathing air. 

“Mmmmrrrrrgh!” she moaned, shaking her head back and forth a little at the base, before slurping back off it once more, shaking her head down at Jack. “Mm-mm! Nope! Not a challenge! Not even close! God, I wish there was some way I could, you know…spice all this up. I mean, I could make you cum and then Savannah could eat Jeff’s ass as I make him cum again, and I could ride you till you pass out and yadda yadda yadda…but tonight I want…something a little more interesting…challenging.” 

“I know, Sarah!” said Savannah, pinching Jack’s nipples. “Try em’ both at the same time!” 

“Huh? Both their cocks at once…?” A smile crept onto Sarah’s face. Jeff didn’t know if this whole thing was rehearsed or not. But there was no way…no way that even Sarah could throat both him and Jack at the same time. 

“Well? You’ve been practicing all that mouth-stretching, haven’t you?” said Savannah. 

“Haha, yeahhhh…yeah I have,” said Sarah thoughtfully, looking from cock to cock. “Still though…”

“Well what’s the harm in trying, huh?” asked Savannah enthusiastically. 

“You know what, girl, you’re right,” laughed Sarah. “Worst case I can’t do it, right?”

“And then, just so you can save face, you can whip out all your toys and get to work on them both!” cackled Savannah. 

“Well, on Jack, at least,” laughed Sarah. “He’s the one who really needs breaking in. For Jeff, though, I’ve saved a special something for him…a little bit later.”

“Lucy guy,” said Savannah. “Ok now try it, try it! I wanna get a shot at the cop before he runs out of juice!”

“Such a greedy little thing,” laughed Sarah, reaching out to pet Savannah’s cheek. Savannah closed her eyes at Sarah’s contact, as if she had been touched by an angel. 

“Ok Jeff,” said Sarah, smiling despite her business-like tone. “Lie next to Mr. Officer here so that your dicks are right next to each other. Hmmmm…you’re so tiny…gonna need something to prop you up so you’re both on a level playing field. Toss me that blanket, will you, Savannah? I’ll just fold it up like this…yeaaahhh…yeah, ok, good!” 

Sarah rose to her knees as she spread her hands out at the two cocks standing up before her, as if she was gesturing to a huge Thanksgiving plate piled high with all the tasty foods. Savannah had stopped her finger-work on Jack’s nipples and simply sat there, watching with bated breath as she waited with her phone held up, recording. 

“Only half-hard,” Sarah muttered. Then she spoke louder as she giggled. “Come on, you two! I’m about to attempt something that I’m sure no one has ever ever done, and that’s all you can give me? How about it, huh? How bout it?” As she spoke these last words, she bent down and wrapped her lips around their cock heads, one by one, sucking on them powerfully for a second and then letting them go with a loud *Pop!* She kept it up, going back and forth between their heads, for a full minute, without speeding up or slowing down. 

*Pop!* *Pop!* *Pop!* *Pop!* *Pop!* *Pop!* *Pop!* *Pop!* *Pop!* *Pop!* *Pop!* *Pop!* *Pop!* *Pop!* *Pop!* *Pop!* *Pop!* *Pop!* *Pop!* *Pop!* *Pop!* *Pop!* *Pop!* *Pop!* *Pop!*

They were completely hard within the minute. Sarah took several deep breaths and brought her head up to the two enormous, engorged erections, Jeff’s rising a full 10 inches now (due to his unprecedented arousal) and Jack’s rising almost an inch higher, both of them with huge, purpling heads, and both of them well over six inches in circumference at their base. Sarah poked her nose in between both cocks at around their halfway point, giggling like a schoolgirl as her face reddened a little from the self-consciousness at the fun she was having. She felt like she was on a playground. 

“Got a couple nice shots of you there, Sarah,” laughed Savannah, “and we’re still rolling. Go for it, girl!” 

Sarah extended her tongue in between the two cocks and lashed it back and forth a few times. Then she lifted her head up and stuck the tip of her tongue an inch or so into each urethra, swirling it around as each man moaned in intense arousal. Sarah just wanted to make sure that they were both fully erect before she tried this…

She yawned her mouth open and took the head of Jack’s cock first, her lips expanding lewdly as they took his head. With Jack’s head completely in her mouth, Sarah opened her mouth again and dragged her lips across Jeff’s head as well, taking special care to go slowly and purposefully so she didn’t hurt him. A little more…a little more…her lips stretched and stretched…and…Yes!! She had managed to get both of the huge heads in her mouth at the same time! Her mouth was expanded lewdly, unnaturally, giving Sarah’s face a completely different appearance. She had transformed into a huge, powerful, voluptuous creature that sucked down semen. 

“Ohh wooowwww, girrlll!!” squealed Savannah, having to remind herself to keep the camera steady. “This is so hot this is so hot oh my god oh my god I’m getting it all, Sarah! I’m getting it all right here! Keep going girl keep going!!” 

“Uuuuulllrrgghhttt,” came Sarah’s distorted voice through her open mouth, and then Savannah saw the stretched corners of Sarah’s mouth turn up in a smile, finding humor in how funny she sounded. 

After laughing for a few seconds, Sarah focused herself, and her eyes stared down at the base of both cocks. She was going to do it. She was going to make it happen. It was going to be crazy. Slowly, gently, but with a firm and insistent determination, Sarah began to descend on both cocks. Both men began twisting and writhing a little on the floor, but there was nowhere for them to go. Sarah literally had them by their dicks. Little by little, Sarah inched down, taking care not to go back up at all, but instead taking periodic breaks to allow her mouth to stretch out. One minute passed, and she had gone down three whole inches. 

“Go Sarah!” whispered Savannah in hushed awe. “Go! Go! Go!” 

Another minute passed, and Sarah was over halfway down. She had begun to drool out of her mouth onto their laps. Both cock heads had entered her throat. Now was the time to push. She looked lustfully into the camera and growled, shaking her head back and forth a little as her blond hair trembled with exertion. And then she pushed. Hard. She had already allowed the back of her throat to relax and take the cock heads, and now all that was left was to let gravity do the rest and swallow what was left. Jeff and Jack both cried out, not from pain, but from the incredible stimulation they both felt as their cocks slid all the way into Sarah’s throat. The first half of their lengths had taken Sarah a couple minutes, but now, suddenly, they both saw their cocks fully disappear into Sarah’s gigantic maw. She mashed her lips down into their laps, groaning out from the freakish lasciviousness of what she had just done. Her throat was finally at capacity…she couldn’t have taken any more…but she had taken them both…fully deepthroated at the same time. 

A hissing sound joined in with Sarah’s lustful groans and Jeff and Jack’s cries of overwhelmed arousal. Savannah was ejaculating straight onto the hardwood floor, and she had to hold her phone with two hands to keep it steady. Her body was a furnace and her voice was shaking. 

“Ohhh m-my…oh myyy godddddd!” she whispered as she came and came. “She did it…she…she actually did it. S-sarah…I…I…”

“Rrrrrggghhhhhhh!!!!” growled Sarah into the air, feeling herself cum as she mashed her lips down over and over again, emphasizing her achievement. Her throat and esophagus were opened so wide that she hardly felt the helpless bursts of cum from both cocks as they shot their fat loads straight down into her hungry belly. But she could feel them both spasming, erupting, and she knew what was happening. She swallowed over and over, squeezing their cocks even more tightly, wringing out every last bit of cum from their bodies. 

When Sarah came up off both cocks a minute later with a vigorous joint *Pop!* *Pop!*, Savannah was crawling over toward her. Jack and Jeff had both fainted dead away from the overstimulation. 

“S-sarah,” said Savannah weakly, pawing up to Sarah’s huge form as she sat up straight, beaming down at her older friend. 

“I’m sorry, but you’ll have to do a rain check on our police friend here,” chuckled Sarah, mouthing the words a little strangely as her mouth settled back into its normal position. 

“N-no…I…I d-don’t c-care about that,” panted Savannah, beginning to feel up Sarah like a goddess. “I…I j-just…I just w-wanna — ”

“I know, Savannah,” whispered Sarah gently, taking Savannah’s hand, forming it into a fist, and rubbing it around the smaller woman’s own drooling pussy. “Me too.”

Chapter End Notes:

If you like what you've read, check out my Patreon for dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep

I also accept commissions at joycejulep@gmail.com

Also, feel free to shoot me an email if you just wanna talk about size fetishism in general <3 

My size-fetish Twitter: https://twitter.com/JoyceJulep