- Text Size +

Jason could hear the thumping music despite being pressed into the stripper’s flesh. Her footsteps were fast, but covered more distance as she strode forwards, swinging her hips as she did. Her ass popped to the left and right, enticing wild hoots and wolf whistles from her audience. Her juicy legs wobbled slightly as she moved, her torso tilting too, getting her massive tits shaking too. She smiled seductively as her hair whipped from side to side, electrifying the men present, but Jason wasn’t seeing any of it. Instead, his entire world was the moist, pulsating lips he was pressed into, each step the giantess took tugging the thong deeper into her, and him with it. 

 

Crystal reached the pole but stopped abruptly, reached forward and wrapping her hand around the cool metal, giving her body a moment to get used to it, but also showing her audience how sensually she could take hold of an appendage. She popped her hips to the side and posed for a second. She almost couldn’t hold still however as she felt a tickle in her crotch. She grinned even more as her minute son’s struggles sent a wave of pleasure through her body. The best part was that the dozen of so men in the room had no idea that he was there … but would probably pay good money to take his place. 

 

Moving to the beat of the music, Crystal began to strut her stuff, circling the pole as dollar bills started raining onto the stage. She spun as she did, making sure that ever client got a good, long look at her voluptuous form. As the music started to build, she sped up, rocking Jason’s world as he began to shake with her body. Each motion slowly pressed him deeper into her pussy, and to the delight of the patrons, they too could see that the tiny triangle at the front of the thong was being sucked into her vagina at the front, and the pathetic band at the back had long since disappeared between her cheeks. As her jarring steps reached a climax, Jason felt her body tense, the force turning her once soft pelvis into a much firmer prison, as she leapt off the floor.

 

Crystal threw her legs around the pole with practiced precision and squeezed her thighs around it. The momentum of her walk carried her around as she spun, her ass pushed out and her arms loosely on the metal. The crowd went wild as she rotated, her sexy body hugging the pole and each of them imagining that it was an extension of their own body. The stripper too was having fun as the tiny creature in her thong was mercilessly sucked into her pussy, his thrashing movements sending shocks of pleasure deep inside her. Crystal felt herself getting wet like she had never done before, the thrill of her dance mixing with the vibrations fo her very human sex toy. 

 

As she came off the pole, the music reaching its final peak, she faced the men and shimmied her chest, throwing her gorgeous tits around for them to ogle, before turning around to do the same with her ass. Jason felt the shaking like an earthquake, but when his mother started to twerk, it was like he was inside a washing machine. The rhythmical movements made him feel like he was being thrown around so much so that his head began to pound, but he remained so firmly pressed into her sex that he wasn’t really moving at all. The hot walls of her pussy were all around him now as the feeling of the thong on his back diminished. The soaked material was no longer in contact with his skin as he had sunk completely inside his mother. 

 

Crystal took in the applause and turned her back on her fans. Without missing a beat, she bent forwards, her legs straight and her butt high in the air as she swept her hands along the stage, scooping up some of the money that came had come her way. The men directly below her were straining their arms reaching for her as her beautiful butt cheeks parted slightly, revealing the thin, bright band of her thong over her asshole. They could just about catch a glimpse of her crotch, unaware of the tiny boy that it had swallowed. The stripper snapped back up right and started her way up the catwalk again, towards the curtains.

 

Jason was struggling to breathe. He was fully inside of his mother’s vagina now, its sticky, sweet fluids soaking his entire body as her soft, hot walls smothered him. He could feel her pulse as blood coarse through her flesh, her heartbeat drowning out the music and noise outside. He could feel her footsteps as she walked but he could only hope that she would feel him struggle as his lungs burned. He flailed his limbs as best as he could, but the heavy meat of his mother’s sex kept his weak little body pinned. At least Crystal was enjoying the tease.

 

“Crystal,” called a voice as the blonde poked through the curtains into the backstage area. She looked up to see her manager peaking in. When she first started at the club, she had been a little shocked that the man came into their changing area, but had quickly gotten used to the dirty looks men gave her when they saw her naked. 

 

“You did good tonight,” he said, grinning as he eyed up her tits. 

 

“Oh yeah?” she replied.

 

“Yeah, so good you got a request,” he said, his gaze not deviating, “Get your ass to room six for a private dance.”

 

Without waiting for her reply, he left, leaving Crystal on her own. She too was smiling now, not least because of the stimulation her son was giving her, but because apparently, she had scored a patron who wanted a special dance. This not only meant a little more excitement for her, but it meant a huge pay check coming her way too. She checked herself out in the mirror, winking back at herself and spraying some perfume before striding off towards room six. She entered the corridor that ran parallel to the main room, and counted the doors as she passed. She stopped outside one with a large six marked on it. She knocked once before entering. 

 

The private rooms were a little more luxurious than the main room, with a velvet upholstered sofa agains one wall and a pole that ran from floor to ceiling in the middle. The walls of the room were a soft cushioning, deep red in colour. On the sofa of room six, sat a young man in his early 30s. He was leaning back casually, dressed in ripped jeans and a t-shirt worn under an unbuttoned jacket. His angular face was carpeted by a thin layer of designer stubble, and his piercing blue eyes complemented a short cut head of blonde hair. He was quite attractive, but Crystal knew from experience the pretty boys often craved the freedom of a strip club more than most. 

 

There was some gentle music playing the room, but the young man remained silent. Crystal shut the door behind her, starting to move in time to the music. Approaching him slowly.

 

“Hey sugar,” Crystal cooed, “What can I do for you tonight?”

 

“I’d like to tear up that ass,” he replied, his voice gruff, “But I want you to get me going first.”

 

Crystal smiled, nodding her understanding. She pushed a button that increased the volume of the music and she started to mirror this with sharper movements, making her assets pop. She beelined towards the pole, placed less than a meter from the couch. As she stepped between him and the metal, she turned her back on him, thrusting her juicy booty in his face. Her thick cheeks clapped as she danced, close enough for him to reach out and touch them. Crystal was already sweating from her first dance but she was counting on her musk being more arousing than disgusting.

 

The man seemed to agree, reaching out to slap her ass without warning. Crystal gasped seductively, masking her surprise. She kept shaking her butt as he grabbed and squeezed her flesh, kneading them while his breathing got a little deeper. As the beat dropped, Crystal pushed herself backwards, landing on the man’s lap, her bare ass on his crotch. She started to grind herself against him, tilting her hips forwards so that her ass pointed up at him and her pussy was rubbing against him. 

 

Between her vaginal lips, Jason was getting slowly smothered. The walls of his mother’s sex were throbbing, squeezing him from all sides and oozing with her juices. Her body liked the man she was dancing for even if her mind hadn’t made a decision, and her hungry vagina was pouring out its natural lubricants, preparing for a hopeful bit of action. 

 

Crystal could already feel the bulge in his jeans as she pressed her hot, wet pussy onto it, rubbing it sensually as her ass bounced against his firm stomach. Without missing a beat, she turned, lifting a leg straight up and swinging it so close before him that it nearly brushed his nose. Her scent wafted into his nostrils and made his mouth water, his dick getting even harder. Crystal sat down hard, now facing him. As she let her hips press into his, she tossed her head back and arched her back, thrusting her boobs into his face. The man leaned back a little but the experience stripped pressed on, sinking his nose and mouth into her flesh before wobbling to the rhythm of the music. The man seemed to enjoy it, grabbing her ass with his hands as he motor-boated her bosom, his mouth slightly open as he breathed in her perfume and delighted in the embrace of her soft, pillowy tits.

 

As the music came to a stop, Crystal stood slowly from his lap, grinning down at his tousled hair and gasping face. She loved it when her clients were willing to get breathless just to stay in between her tits for a little longer, and it was all fuelling her confidence. She stood with her legs still apart, straddling him as he sat, forcing him to gaze up at her from beneath her tits.

 

“That’ll be $100 hon,” she grinned.

 

Crystal gave the man a wink before stepping off of him, letting him reach into his pocket to get his wallet. A private dance always meant a treat afterwards and the blonde was more than happy for the cash.

 

“Hey, I’d like another dance,” he said, low and slow, “And I can pay up front.”

 

Crystal turned to him and her eyes widened when she saw a stack of five $100 bills in his outstretched hand. She met his eyes and could tell that he wasn’t after another regular lap dance. She considers it for a moment, but then thought why the hell not? He was fit, and she was going to get paid for it too. She snatched the money from him and tucked it into her bra, flashing him a big smile. 

 

“Anything for you hon,” he cooed. She crossed the room and flicked closed a lock on the door, pressing another button for a song to start as the man went back to his seat. Crystal gingerly stepped back towards the pole and began to dance slowly to the music. She was shifting her hips from side to side and watching the man’s eyes stay glued to them, swinging left and right along with her. When she was sure she had his undivided attention, she slipped her hands down her body, from her massive tits, down to her hips. She danced with them there for a few beats, then slipped her thumbs between her body and the waistband of her thong. 

 

The man seemed to go stiff as he watched her slowly, seductively tug the thong down. The mature stripper turned her ass to him as the thong came down, the strip wedged in her crack being the last to come free. She bent over as she slid the fabric down to her ankles, letting the man bask in the view of her bare asshole. His eyes strained to get every detail of the firm pucker before she snapped back straight, her cheeks clapping together once more and hiding it.

 

Crystal casually threw the fabric at the stranger as she trend to face him. In his amazement at seeing her clean shaven pussy, the thong landed squarely on his face. He could feel the slight dampness of the sweat and pussy juices absorbed in the tiny garment, the overwhelming scent of her sex flooding his senses. Crystal slowly strode towards him, turning around again and bending forwards. She reached back with one hand and grabbed his head, pulling it into her butt as she ground it into his face. Her back arched, his nose was pressed into her soaking wet crotch. 

 

Crystal moaned as she felt him shift his head from side to side, stroking her pussy and getting her even hornier. She undid his belt with her other hand and popped open his jeans. Almost as if with a mind of its own, the young mans cock thrust forwards, tugging at his boxers as standing erect. Crystal tugged the underwear down and pulled out his penis with her hand. Her jaw dropped as she saw the huge appendage swell in her grip, throbbing in anticipation. 

 

She released his head, ready to do down on him, but was caught off guard as his tongue slipped out, pressing against her vagina and then entering it. Crystal gasped as her insides felt like they had been shocked, the pleasure shooting up through her. He swept his tongue from side to side, his face getting covered in her hot, sticky juices and turning him on too. Suddenly he pulled his tongue out and Crystal fell the tiniest sensation fo something falling out.