- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tags: F/fm, Violent

"God, I'm so fucking hungry," I think to myself. Rubbing my stomach, I hear it growl loudly, crying out for some kind of sustenance. Irritated, I walk down the street, clad in my birthday suit. Clothes are basically impossible to find at my gigantic size, so I eventually stopped trying, though I have to say that it's been pretty freeing. I feel like I'm above society (in more ways than one), unrestricted by the confines of clothing. Also, my body is always on display for all to see, which is perfectly fine considering that my body is pretty sexy if I say so myself.

 

Suddenly, I smell something absolutely delicious. I take a few more inhales, and I realize that what I'm detecting is the smell of pastries and sweets, combining together to form a melodious symphony of scents. After I let myself take the scents in completely, I take a deep breath out and stare right in the direction where they're coming from. With a clear and delicious goal, I take my first step towards it.

 

While walking down the street, I'm certainly not being careful right now. Usually, I try to avoid stepping on cars and signs and stuff. Not necessarily because I care about every single little person on the streets, it's more that their screams of anger when I step on their things are really annoying. But right now, I'm a woman on a mission, so I could not care less whose stuff I break.

 

Eventually, I reach my destination, with a path of destruction right behind me. I can see the indents of my footprints on the asphalt, all the pancaked cars, all the angry little people screaming at me. Of course, once I give all of them a sharp glare, they finally get the message and go back to their business. With that problem taken care of, my attention goes back to my goal, and I look down at the bakery at my feet.

 

I see a bunch of tiny people run out the back of the building, but they're not why I'm here, so I just let them go. I then squat down, my round butt just above the ground. I'm sure that if there's anyone right beneath me, I'm giving them quite the view. Not wanting to wait any longer, I tear the roof right off the bakery, revealing all of the goodies inside.

 

"Ooo, that looks really good~" I say to myself, though I'm sure anyone who's looking at me right now really hopes I'm talking about the sweets and not the people who made them. I quickly get to work, scooping up everything by the handful. All of the pastries go right into my cavernous maw, with all of the flavors meshing together. I can detect some strawberry, some orange, some cherry, and pretty much every other fruity flavor out there. I'll be honest, all the flavors kinda blurred together at some point, but I didn't care, all of this stuff was so tasty.

 

After a couple more bites, I completely cleaned out their stock. I was a bit disappointed, but definitely satisfied, rubbing my stomach and relishing in the aftertaste of everything I just ate. I stood up, the empty building looking smaller and smaller as I rose, and I took a deep breath, content with myself and my conquest. Though I'll admit that after all of those sweets, I'm a bit thirsty. Luckily for me, I see a water tower in the distance with my name on it~

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry if anyone was waiting on more chapters off this prompt list, I got a bit sidetracked.