- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tags: F/f, Gentle

Awoken by a loud bird outside, Sarah opens her eyes slowly, not wanting to get up from her girlfriend's bed. She can feel some crust on her eyes that accumulated during the night, and she wipes that away with her hand. On her other hand, she can feel Naomi's hair draped over it, which feel like strands from a rope at her tiny size. She closes her fist around them, gathering a few at once, and tugs at them for no reason. She feels incredibly groggy, but that fades quickly once she looks towards the window.

 

The early morning sunlight comes in through the glass, its golden rays illuminating the bed and bathing the room in a yellow glow. She rarely ever gets up this early, but this sight makes her want to wake up like this every day. Caught up in the moment, she leans over to her girlfriend's face to wake her up, and her heart skips a beat. She looks absolutely enchanting in this light, making her fall in love with her all over again. She taps her on her cheek, and Naomi's eyes slowly open, greeted by the sight of her tiny girlfriend smiling right at her.

 

"Hey sweetie…*yawn* what time is it?" Naomi says sleepily.

 

"I think it's like 6AM or whatever, but look out the window!" Sarah responds excitedly.

 

Naomi looks out the window, and she sees the golden light entering their room that had entranced her tiny girlfriend. She finds it beautiful like Sarah does, but is more used to getting up this early so she isn't as blown away by it.

 

"It looks great, but...is that it?" Naomi asks.

 

"Whaddya mean 'that's it'? The way the light bounces off everything and lights up the room like that is awesome! Why didn't you ever wake me up this early before?" Sarah asks, crossing her arms like she is pouting since she's a bit annoyed that her girlfriend doesn't share her enthusiasm.

 

"Well, I know how much you like sleeping, so I always sneak out of the room so you can keep sleeping until 11am like you usually do," Naomi says playfully. Sarah then stands up defiantly.

 

"Well no more! I'll become an early bird like you so we can watch the sunrise together every day!" Sarah shouts, her fists pumping in the air. Naomi finds her proclamation incredibly cute, and picks her up with her hand, bringing her to her lips for a smooch. Her lips caress Sarah's face, covering her in saliva that Naomi will have to clean off later.

 

After a few seconds, Naomi pulls Sarah away from her lips and up to her eyes, and says "you are absolutely adorable."

 

Sarah wipes some of the saliva from her face and replies, "and YOU are absolutely gorgeous." The two kiss again and Naomi gets up, carrying her girlfriend out of the bedroom with her right hand, her left giving Sarah some pats on the head. Happily, they go off to the kitchen for some breakfast.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I found out about the 500 word minimum for chapters with this one. Guess I gotta pad things out more in the future XD