- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A bit late, but here's my next entry!

Tags: F/m or F/f, Entrapment, Lewd

It's springtime again. The air is getting hotter outside, birds are chirping, and flowers are blooming. By all accounts, it's a pretty good day, though I wouldn't know about any of that, since I've spent all day in a woman's shoe.

 

I've been this woman's insole for longer than I can remember, and I guess it hasn't been all bad. The heat inside her shoe is almost unbearable, but having her huge, fleshy foot accompanying me in this confined space is honestly pretty comfy. The sensual massage I get whenever she walks is nice too. She used to put me by her heel, but eventually she put me by her toes, hopefully as a sign that she's starting to be nicer to me.

 

I tend to lose track of time in here, not knowing how many minutes or hours have passed until I see the clock during my rare breaks during the day. All I can do is listen to all the noises outside, the booming sound of her footsteps, and the rubber of her shoe stretching beneath her. While she's at her work desk, almost nothing happens, so I use that time to sleep, hugging her toe in a tight embrace. At the end of the day, she starts walking again which abruptly wakes me up, and she goes home to relax, something she uses me for frequently.

 

I hear a familiar-sounding door opening, signaling that we're home, and she starts undressing. I see none of this, as she loves to leave me in her sock until the last minute. I think she considers it just another way that she can exert power over me. After all of her clothes (save her underwear) are off, she takes off her socks, holding me inside one of them while she walks over to the couch. She lies down and holds her sock over the couch, and I fall down onto the fabric of the cushions.

 

Looking over to her, I am greeted by the sight of her body stretched along the couch, but predominantly her feet, as they are displayed right in front of me, blocking some of the good bits. Of course, I can't complain in this situation, but it did annoy me slightly even if she might not have done it on purpose. It wasn't until after I did a once-over of her body that I arrived at her amber eyes, staring me down like a predator. She had a big grin on her face, which for me is never a good sign.

 

"Well, my little pet, it's that time again," she says, trying to talk seductively. "You've been around them all day, but they still need some cleaning, so get to work~"

 

I am not allowed to question or hesitate, so I walk over to her heel and start cleaning immediately. She never gives me water or a cloth or something like that to work with, so I am forced to use my tongue. It's clear that she isn't actually looking for me to clean her completely, as she can just do that on her own in the shower. She just wants to humiliate me further and to feel my tiny tongue service her every crevice. 

 

Though I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy any of it. The taste can be a bit hard to stomach sometimes, but the heat radiating off of her foot is a bit soothing, and her skin down here is smooth, thanks to the lotion she consistently applies to her soles. I tend to caress her foot as well with my hands, giving her as much of a massage as I can. I enjoy doing that, but it also has the added benefit of putting her in a better mood so she doesn't punish me for something trivial. My favorite moments are when I swear I can hear a small moan emanate from her lips, which is satisfying to say the least. Knowing I can get a reaction like that out of a woman 50 times my size makes me feel a little powerful, but I never let her know that since she'll probably stop doing it if she knew.

 

After an hour or so of doing this, I can barely feel anything on my tongue, the taste buds on it worn down from the taste and texture. She stretches, satisfied by the job that I've done, and then she suddenly picks me up with her toes, holding me in the air with her face watching me out in the distance.

 

"Nice work, pet. I'll reward you for that later, so long as you continue to service me until then." She says, leaning forward and patting me on the head with her finger. It's somewhat demeaning but I enjoy it nonetheless. "I'm going to shower, so I'll put you somewhere for the time being~

 

She relaxes her toes and plucks me up between her fingers. It's certainly a welcome change, but it's a short ride, as she lowers her panties with her other hand and I see my destination. She lowers me towards her pussy and I am pushed into it, sending waves of pleasure throughout her body. She continues inserting me until I feel my feet enter her vagina, and then her body relaxes somewhat, with her still breathing heavily but more steady than during my insertion. I then hear her pat her pelvic area from inside her.

 

"Make me feel good in there, and you'll get that reward~" she says. I don't hear everything due to how muffled her voice is through her flesh, but I get the general gist, so I start wiggling and caressing her walls. Her muscles twitch, and I hear her pat her skin again, so I know I'm doing good so far. I then feel her get up and start walking, her vagina rocking with each step. It would make me sleepy if not for the task I was given and the smell of her pheromones everywhere. A part of me hopes that that shower is a long one. I close my eyes, and increase my efforts to please her...