- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tags: M/m, Gentle, Lewd

“I’m home!” Joe said, plopping everything he was holding by the door, exhausted by the day’s work. He was really annoyed that his boss made him come to work on his birthday, but he couldn’t do anything about it. He needed this job, so he just had to swallow his pride and keep his mouth shut. 


Walking deeper into the house, he noticed that his boyfriend wasn’t in his usual spot by the TV. Normally, that wouldn’t be worrying for anybody, but considering his boyfriend was only a few inches tall, he immediately started thinking the worst. What if the neighbor’s cat got in again? What if he fell from the countertop when he was getting something to eat? What if…


His train of thought was derailed by the massive cake resting on the table. He approached it and saw his name etched in icing all along the top of it, along with the words “Happy birthday!” written in very professional-looking cursive. 


“Well, this is definitely store-bought,” he thought to himself, knowing full well that his boyfriend’s handwriting wasn’t that good. He hadn’t given anyone else a key to his front door, so by process of elimination, he determined that his boyfriend was the only one who could have done this for him. Though the question remained: where was he?


“Honey! Where are you?” Joe called out.


“Right here!” he replied, prompting Joe to look down toward the direction of his voice. In the middle of the cake, he saw his tiny boyfriend, Lucas, nude and covered head to toe in frosting and cake crumbs. Joe then looked around him and noticed bits of frosting strewn about the cake top, almost as if Lucas had emerged from the cake like the chest-burster from Alien. The whole scene sent Joe into a much-needed laughing fit.


“Aww come on! This was supposed to be sexy, not funny!” Lucas yelled, pouting with his arms crossed. Once he recovered, Joe stood back up and loomed over his boyfriend, his demeanor having noticeably shifted.


“Don’t worry, you’re plenty sexy. Now, let’s clean you up. You look positively delicious~” Joe teased, plucking Lucas from the cake and holding him in front of his face. Lucas attempted to keep up a confident exterior, but it was crumbling in the wake of Joe’s powerful stare. By the time Joe’s tongue peeked out from between his lips, Lucas’s face was beet red, and his cock had long since become very erect.


Joe’s wet muscle soon made contact, instantly eliciting a moan from his tiny captive. For Joe, the taste was amazing; the sweetness of the cake mixed with his boyfriend’s salty sweat to form an intoxicating flavor. He let out a moan of his own, vibrating Lucas’s body pleasantly.


He didn’t leave one inch of his boyfriend untouched either. His tongue worked its way into every nook and cranny on his body, giving extended attention to Lucas’s more intimate zones. Lucas could feel himself getting closer to climax, but right before he could orgasm, Joe pulled him away, frustrating Lucas immensely.


“Why did you do that? I was so close!” Lucas yelled angrily.


“Calm down, I was just going in for seconds~” Joe replied. Lucas was confused until he felt himself being lowered back towards the cake. Once his body made contact, he was rolled in the icing, covering his entire body in white cream. 


“Later tonight, this won’t be the only white cream he’ll be covered in~,” Joe thought to himself, putting a smirk on his face.


Once his boyfriend was appropriately seasoned, he immediately brought him back up to his mouth and resumed licking his body. Thanks to the anticipation that had been building up inside of Lucas, it didn’t take long to bring him to the edge this time. The moment that Joe’s tongue poked his dick, he was pushed past it. His body seized with pleasure, and white, hot cum poured out of his slit and onto the surrounding icing. Joe’s tongue glided across that spot again, and he quickly noticed the new flavor that graced his taste buds.


“Ooo, looks like they added something special to this icing. It’s so yummy, I want to have more… so much more.”


For the rest of the day, Lucas spent his time covered in saliva, icing, cum, or all three at once. By nightfall, he was spent, immediately falling asleep on Joe’s warm chest as they both laid in bed. He was glad to have made Joe’s birthday so special, but he was glad it only came once a year. Despite his wishes, his little body could only take so much.