- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tags: F/f, Gentle

Sally was currently tending to the flowers in her backyard garden when something truly remarkable happened. One of the flowers in bloom, upon spreading its colorful petals, revealed a tiny girl laid out on top of its floret. Looking closer at the miniature person, she looked completely normal aside from her size. Her next object of attention was the seed packet she had used for this floral cluster. Holding it in her hand, her eyes were immediately drawn to the text in the bottom right corner: A magical surprise awaits you…


She just thought that it was promotional fluff, it never occurred to her to take those words literally.


Suddenly, a breeze swept through the garden, causing the tiny girl to shiver due to her lack of clothes. Noticing her discomfort, Sally gently scooped her into her warm hands and carefully carried her inside. She didn’t know what she was going to do with her, but the fact that she was cuddling her warm skin in her sleep certainly affected her eventual decision.


When the little flower girl finally awoke, she was covered with what appeared to be a thin piece of fabric that was acting as a blanket of sorts. She looked to the left and saw wooden structures in the distance, and when she looked to the right, what she saw elicited a loud yelp from her.


Sally had been watching over her as she slept, and despite having plenty of time to think about how to explain the situation to her, all of those thoughts left her head the moment she heard her yelp. Instinctively, she leaned forward before saying:


“It’s okay lil’ one, it’s okay!” This did little to assuage the girl’s fears. If anything, the unintentionally loud volume of Sally’s voice combined with her intimidating stature only terrified her more. Scrambling to her feet, she started to run away, only to be immediately stopped by Sally’s hand walling off her escape and knocking her off her feet.


“Relax lil’ girl, I’m not gonna hurt ya…” Sally said, this time with a much more gentle inflection. The flower girl was still afraid, but her words didn’t scare her as much this time, prompting her to simply wiggle backward and sit with her back firmly pressed against the “wall” instead of running away.


With a sigh, Sally quietly asked, “You got a name? Or are you fine with me just calling ya lil’ one?”


The little girl thought deeply about it but despite her best efforts, no such name came to mind. Her earliest memory was waking up on the table and seeing this behemoth looming over her, so with a sorrowful expression, she slowly shook her head.


This broke Sally’s heart, so much so that she immediately tried petting the tiny girl on the back, abandoning her reservations about touching her before she was ready. The little girl initially jumped in place, her instincts telling her to run from this new sensation. But after a few moments, she realized what Sally was doing, and it felt nice. Against her better judgment, she lowered her guard and stayed seated.


“Sorry for spookin’ you, lil’ one… hey, how about I call you Lily? It kinda sounds like lil’, and you did come from a flower after all,” Sally murmured with a giggle. The little girl thought about her situation for a moment. She had no past, no name, and knew no one, except for this giant who seemed to want to take care of her. She wasn’t sure if she could even get away from this woman if she tried, and if she was being honest with herself, she didn’t feel the motivation to run anymore. 


Throwing caution to the wind, Lily whispered, “That sounds nice.”


Sally’s eyes flew open at hearing her talk. Granted, she could only hear a faint, high-pitched hum due to how quietly Lily spoke, but she read her lips well enough to understand what she said.


Smiling, Sally cooed, “Well Lily, how ‘bout I let you take a lil’ bath? You got quite a bit of dirt on ya.” Looking down at herself, Lily let out a quiet giggle that melted Sally’s heart. With a nod, Lily stood still and waited for Sally’s palm so she could climb on. Hesitantly, she mounted the giant hand, after which she felt the world drop out from under her as she ascended. She held onto Lily’s skin for dear life, noticing how soft and warm it felt.


“Oh I’m sorry,” Sally giggled. “Here, this should help.”


With that, she held Lily against her breast for support. Lily froze, but less out of fear and more due to processing these new stimuli. After a few seconds, she did something that caught Sally completely off guard.


Lily yawned and closed her eyes, nuzzling against her shirt-clad boob. Sally felt tears of joy welling up inside her, with one escaping down her cheek. Resisting the urge to shower this tiny girl with kisses and affection, she carefully walked to the bathroom to prepare her bath.