- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tags: F/f, Gentle, Lewd

Sonia always went on a jog each morning, but this morning would be special. Her girlfriend, Lisa, would be joining her. Lisa didn’t actually know that yet, but she was definitely about to find out.


Lisa was in the living room reading a book on the couch, and Sonia walked in with a spring in her step. Hearing her footsteps, Lisa looked up from her book and saw something very surprising. The couple had been together for a couple of months, so the sight of Sonia’s toned body was not a new sight to behold, but her clothes were another story. They seemed to be a size too small, and cupped Sonia’s curves and nethers very tightly, leaving very little to the imagination.


Blushing, Lisa says, “Wow, you’re uh…”


“Stunning? Hot? Ripped?” Sonia interjected, striking a pose with each word.


Rolling her eyes, Lisa replied, “Not what I was gonna say, but that works too.”


With a giggle and a smirk, Sonia walked towards her, which was slightly intimidating to Lisa for two reasons. One, she was much less muscular than Sonia by quite a wide margin, and two, she was also a lot shorter too… a lot shorter.


Looming over her girlfriend’s inch-tall form with her crotch level with her body, Sonia cooed, “Awww, are you saying you don’t like my body?~”


Lisa blushed, with both of them knowing that definitely wasn’t the case, and Sonia taking full advantage of that fact.


“N-no, I do,” Lisa stammered. “But aren’t those clothes kind of... tight on you?”


Smiling, Sonia knelt down, bringing her face level with Lisa, after which she plucked her girlfriend between her fingers and held her in front of her eyes.


“Yup, and since you love my body so much, why don’t you join it on my run?~” Sonia whispered, each word dripping with lust.


Words could not describe how much Lisa would like that, but her self-preservatory instincts were screaming at her to say no. They almost won in the end, but since she hesitated for too long, Sonia took her silence as a yes and brought her down towards her midsection.


As Lisa was lowered down past her boobs and towards her crotch, she firmly expected to be placed inside of Sonia’s panties. She was right about where she was going, but only partially. As she imagined herself being pressed firmly against Sonia’s pussy, she was surprised to notice that once she was level with her waistband, she was brought around back… towards her butt.


“Wait! Wait! I didn’t ask for this! Sonia, stommmmmmmmmph--” she tried yelling before Sonia pulled on her waistband and stuffed her between her buttcheeks. Once she was inside, Sonia pushed her a bit further down, pulled up her panties (which pushed her deeper), and breathed a long sigh of contentment.


“You feel really good back there, honey. Don’t worry, I’ll let you join me in the shower once we get home~” Sonia cooed before walking out the door and beginning to jog. Just the act of walking was intense for Lisa, so she knew it could only get worse as Sonia’s jog continued.


Sure enough, as time went on, things only became more overwhelming. Thanks to Sonia’s fitness, not only did her run go on for quite a while, but she never even seemed to slow down, meaning Lisa was never given a moment’s rest between her cheeks. On top of that, Sonia’s body gradually heated up from her exercise, which caused her cheeks to sweat and cover Lisa from head to toe in her fluids. And with how her cheeks rubbed each other back and forth as she ran, they made sure that said sweat would be embedded into Lisa’s skin as thoroughly as possible. 


Despite all of this, Lisa had to admit that she was enjoying herself. Sonia’s butt was much less smelly than she would have expected, and by this point in their relationship, Lisa was well-acquainted with the concept of “sensory overload.” This was definitely that, but cranked up to 11. Lisa couldn’t have formed a coherent thought if she tried. Her only thoughts were that of her girlfriend’s butt, and the many ways it dominated her senses.


After what seemed like hours, Sonia was back at her front door, bending over and wheezing from exhaustion. She usually didn’t push herself as far as she did today, and whether she had done that because of how good her girlfriend felt “back there,” her desire to subject Lisa to as much of her butt as possible, or simply a want to impress her (or a combination of the three), she could definitely use a shower. 


Upon entering her bathroom, she threw all of her clothes into a heap, exposing her nude, wet body to the air. Though before she went into the shower stall, she was reminded of her girlfriend’s presence via a few weak squirms. She giggled, surprised that she was still conscious and that she didn’t fall out when she took off her panties. She must have been really deep in there, she thought to herself, the image of which ignited a fire inside of her.


Though before she could act out her newly discovered fantasy, she had to fulfill her promise to her girlfriend. So, she pulled Lisa out of her buttcheeks and held her clothed, dirty body in her hands. She could tell that she was too tired to disrobe herself on her own, so Sonia removed her clothes with her fingers, to which Lisa offered very little resistance.


Once she was fully nude, Sonia brought her close to her lips and inadvertently sniffed her.


“Wow, you reek, Lisa! What were you doing back there?~” Sonia giggled, speaking softly enough to not hurt Lisa’s ears.


“I… hate you… so much,” Lisa panted, unable to get out any more words than that.


“I know~” Sonia replied, petting her diminutive girlfriend on the head to make up for messing with her. She continued to do that as she approached the shower, ready to rid both of them of their filth.


“Hey, how about I kill two birds with one stone and use you as my loofah?” Sonia asked, clearly unable to wait until after the shower to have some fun. Lisa said nothing, as all of her energy had left her long ago. Though right before Sonia turned on the water, she felt a weak nuzzle against her fingertip, which said more than words ever could.