- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tags: F/m, Gentle, Lewd

 

Today is the day, and Phoebe is completely ready for it. After a week or so of planning (and a couple purchases online), she has everything she needs for her little game. The only thing she needs now is her boyfriend, who should be home any minute now. With a skip in her step, she runs to the bedroom and locks the door, followed quickly by the minute sounds of keys jingling outside.

 

Crow had no reason to suspect anything was different before entering their house. Turning the key in the miniature door cut out of the main door, his 2-inch body enters the house, greeted by the sight of their living room looking much different than before with all of the furniture moved around. Immediately finding this odd, he calls out for his girlfriend, only to be interrupted by the sound of her voice coming out of a walkie-talkie that is resting high above him on a table.

 

"How was your day at work, sweetie?~" Phoebe says happily.

 

"Umm, it was okay. What's all this for?" Crow says, gesturing to the state of the living room, even though there's no way Phoebe could see him do that.

 

"Well, I thought since you have some free time today, you might want to play a little game of mine. Interested?~" Phoebe says, laying on the bed with her feet swaying in the air.

 

Crow, curious about what she has in mind, says, "Alright. What's the game?"

 

"Well, I've laid out some clues around the house. If you follow all of them, you'll find the key to the bedroom, which I'll be waiting in to give you your reward~" Phoebe replies, putting extra emphasis on the last word. "Are you ready, my little man?"

 

With his cheeks as red as a tomato, he says, "Y-yeah, I'm ready."

 

"Awesome. Good luck~" Phoebe says, putting down her walkie-talkie and laying on the bed. She waits impatiently for her boyfriend to complete the task, and has some personal fun in the meantime.

 

The first clue is incredibly easy to find, what with being laid out right in front of the front door. The paper says,

 

"To solve this riddle, you don't need to be a soothsayer;

Just press play on the DVD player!"

 

Crow isn't really sure if she's just making the first one easy so each one can be harder than the last, or if she's just horny and made these riddles purposefully easy so she could get him to her room faster. He decides not to dwell on it for too long.

 

He walks over to the DVD player and hits play, stepping back afterwards so he can get a good view of the TV. The DVD player boots up, and starts up a tv show at the point where it left off. Namely, it starts at the Sweet Victory scene in that one famous Spongebob episode. Knowing it well, Crow turns off the DVD player quickly, assuming that that scene was the clue.

 

He thinks about what the answer to Phoebe's riddle might be. He first thinks that the scene is a reference to how the NFL screwed Spongebob fans over by not playing the song at the Super Bowl, but neither of them are very big sports fans, so he throws that idea out. After a minute or so, he realizes that he's probably overthinking it, and looks over to the drawer containing all of their CDs, noticing that it is conspicuously open.

 

In between all of the CD cases, he spots a piece of paper sticking out, and he rushes over to it, pulling it out and holding the relatively large paper like a pirate's treasure map. On it, in surprisingly small lettering which must have taken some effort from Phoebe to look legible, the next clue is written.

 

"You've done well so far, despite your super small height;

Next, think of where you were trapped last Friday night~"

 

"Oh boy," Crow thinks. He'd definitely rather not think about that. Phoebe was drunk that night, carrying Crow in her panties as she was making her way home from the bar. He had wanted to go with her to one of the normal-sized bars, but she found a way to make it more "interesting," and he didn't feel like arguing with her. Once she got home, she felt the need to use the restroom, and then she sat down quickly without removing Crow first, so then he fell in, and then--

 

Crow stops his train of thought, not wanting to remember the next part. He takes a deep breath and walks towards the bathroom, which happens to be right across from Phoebe's bedroom. Either she wants him to run back and forth all around the house or she's being merciful and ending this game as quickly as possible, and Crow knows he would prefer it to be the latter.

 

Entering the bathroom, he wonders how he'll get up on top of the toilet, but then he notices a small rope (or string, to be more precise) dangling from the top. He figures that she wants him to climb up there, an idea that he's not a big fan of but will go along with nonetheless. Gripping the rope with both hands, he starts to ascend, climbing in what one would describe as the least graceful way imaginable. Phoebe usually lifts him up to high places, so this kind of exercise is a bit foreign to him.

 

Eventually, he makes it to the top, where he wipes the sweat from his brow and takes a deep breath into his tiny, worn-out body. He sees another piece of paper taped down to the toilet seat, and he shambles over to it, praying that this clue doesn't require any physical activity. The paper reads:

 

"You're almost at the end, so conserve all your power~;

You'll find the key inside of the shower."

 

The way the first sentence ended confirmed Crow's suspicions of what "reward" Phoebe had in store for him, but he could think about that later, since now he had to get off of the toilet and over to the shower. Luckily for him, she had laid a bunch of towels on the ground by the toilet, acting as an airbag of sorts that would cushion his fall. Not wanting to climb back down on the rope, he jumped right off of the toilet, flying through the air until he landed softly on the white cotton of the towels.

 

After jumping off of them onto the tiled floor, he makes his way over to the shower, ducking under the curtain and finding the key he was told to look for, laying right in front of the drain. Crow picks it up, the key resembling some kind of sword at his size, and he walks out of the bathroom, finally making his way to Phoebe's bedroom.

 

One thing that he didn't think of at first was how to open the door in the first place, as it was impossible for him to reach the doorknob, let alone push the whole door open. Instead, he decided to do something else with the key. Crow spins around, holding the key like one would at one of those events in the Olympics, and he lets go as he turns towards the gap below the door. As a result, the key slides along the wooden floor. Besides the key now being in the hands of someone who could use it, the key skidding likely made enough noise for Phoebe to notice it.

 

Suddenly, Crow thinks about how there's no need for a key considering the lock isn't on her side of the door, but he figures the key was probably more symbolic of him completing the challenge than a way to actually get in, so he quickly tries to forget about that detail. Forgetting it proves to be very easy, as Phoebe quickly opens the door to show off an incredible sight. Her titanic body looms over Crow...her titanic, nude body. Her bare feet rest against the wooden floor, giving off a scent that might be unappealing for others, but Crow finds pretty arousing. He then brings his attention farther up, and notices that her pussy is already fairly wet, likely due to the fun she had with herself while she was waiting. A drop of pre-cum falls from her vaginal lips, landing close to Crow's body and forcing him to gulp as he imagines what she'll want to do to him when he gets in.

 

He has no time to observe the rest of her body, as her hand descends rapidly towards him, and he is hoisted into the air as her moist, fluid-covered fingers pinch him and drown him in pheromones. He gets brought up to her amber eyes, which look at him with lust and desire, and he can see her face contort into a devious smile.

 

"Congratulations, my little genius. Now, it's time for your reward," Phoebe says, turning towards the bed and closing the door behind her, ready to please herself with her boyfriend all night long.

Chapter End Notes:

I'm still alive, there were just a bunch of circumstances in the way of me finishing this chapter. Hopefully I'll finish the rest of these chapters soon.