- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Inspired heavily by Mejiro's giantess stripper drawings.

Tags: F/mm, Gentle, Lewd

Needless to say, I'm a little bit nervous. I've never done something like this before, but my friends talked me into it, saying I should do something special for my birthday. Walking through the front doors, I take a big gulp of air in and walk down the hallway towards the doors at the end of it. My friends hold the doors open for me with big smiles on their faces, and after giving them an annoyed look, I look ahead of me, and I become both very excited and extremely apprehensive.

 

In front of me are girls swinging around poles, but the girls doing the dancing are absolutely enormous. Not in the fat way mind you, even though I have no problem with that. I mean that they are the size of literal skyscrapers, dancing on floors that extend deeply into the ground. I probably would've found these women intimidating at normal size, but at this size, it is 100x worse.

 

In the middle of my mental preparation, my "friends" push me in the back in an effort to get me to walk towards one of the women. I leer at them again and then I take a deep breath before taking a step forward. With each step, it seems as though the women keep getting bigger. The rational side of my head tells me it's just because I'm getting closer, but the rest of it is telling it to run away from the growing woman. Though, to avoid the inevitable teasing from my friends, I keep walking, eventually taking a seat at a table at the edge of the balcony overlooking the dancer.

 

The waitress comes over to our table, donning a revealing outfit similar to the giant dancers, and takes our orders before leaving us to watch the women dance. The one closest to us has on a purple bikini, with scattered gemstones to give it a bit more vibrance. Her black hair extends down to her back, and sways with each graceful movement. I can also hear the stomp of her high-heeled shoes hundreds of feet below me as the sound echoes up from the depths. It's certainly quite a display, one that I would unknowingly get acquainted with very soon.

 

Unbeknownst to me, my friends had ordered a "special" for me when the waitress came by. The dancer, who had been swaying without pause, suddenly lifted her finger to her ear, seemingly to listen to some kind of earpiece more clearly. Then, her whole body shifts and my face is staring right at her midsection, which is now only a few feet from me. I look up and see her face staring down at me. Her expression is somewhat relaxed, likely since I'm definitely not the first one to have ordered whatever this "special" is, but I can almost detect a slight grin on the corner of her mouth.

 

Before I can think about what that means, I am hoisted up into the air, her fingers pinching me by my torso. I hold onto her fingertip out of instinct, and I can feel the smooth surface of her fingernail, which is covered in purple nail polish. She brings me up to her face, and with her grin getting wider, she brings me over to her mouth, and tosses me inside like a piece of candy.

 

Her mouth is like a humid swamp, with wet saliva everywhere and an overwhelming atmosphere. The air is somewhat hard to breathe in here, but I doubt that I'll pass out from oxygen deprivation or something. Before I can steady myself on her undulating tongue, she moves it out from underneath me, and pins me to the bottom of her mouth with the tip of her tongue. Now at the mercy of her wet muscle, she moves me around the inside of her moist cave, pinning me against her cheeks, her teeth, the roof of her mouth, you name it. I'm almost never given any time to rest as I'm moved to one location, played with, and then moved again. At certain points, I can definitely tell that she is intentionally licking the bottom half of my body, likely trying to find my crotch.

 

This goes on for what feels like an hour, as I am played with like candy while she continues her dance on the pole. Mercifully, she is given the command to let me out of her mouth, and she spits me out onto her cleavage, a stream of saliva following me out. Then, without warning, she presses her two boobs together, squeezing me between them. She rubs them up and down, drying me off while at the same time letting her saliva coat me completely. I swear I can almost hear her moan as she does this, which would be flattering if I had anything to do with helping her get off.

 

After a minute or so, she fishes me out from between her cleavage, and I am once again brought in front of her mouth. I almost expect her to toss me in again, but instead she kisses me with her huge, plump lips. Her lips pretty much envelop my entire body, so it's not much of a kiss in the traditional sense. She then puts me back down at my table, dropping me right on top of my chair, almost as if I had never left my seat.

 

My friends make teasing remarks at me, calling me a sly dog and taking pictures of me for "posterity." I roll my eyes, getting a bit sick of their antics, but then I look back at the dancer I just had my session with, and she's back to dancing like before. I have mixed feelings about that, considering it feels as though I was nothing to her but part of her job. However, when her face is pointed towards me, she gives me a wink, not breaking her stride.

 

I'd never tell my friends this, but I can't wait to come here again. Hopefully on my next visit, I'll be able to have a bit more of a "private" meeting with her.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Coincidentally, it's my birthday the day after posting this chapter, so yay me I guess.