- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tags: F/f, Gentle, Lewd

In the park, Sylvia and Rachel are enjoying the lovely weather. The sun is shining down, but not to the point where it is unpleasant, so the temperature is nice and cool. There’s a steady breeze blowing through, which causes their hair to sway gently. Also, the birds are chirping in the trees, creating melodies that come together in a delicate harmony. As far as the two women enjoying the day are concerned, Sylvia is sitting on Rachel’s shoulder, leaning against her neck for support and listening to the soothing rhythm of her breathing.

 

“So how’re you liking our day off?” Rachel says, rousing Sylvia from her trance. She acts like she wasn’t zoning out, and replies, “Not bad, though I guess it could be better.”

 

Rachel rolls her eyes and says, “The weather is perfect, you’re with your super hot girlfriend, you’re not at the office with all those assholes you keep complaining to me about...what could make this better?”

 

Sylvia, rolling her eyes in return at her describing herself as “super hot,” replies, “I don’t know, I guess--HOLY SHIT!”

 

At that exclamation, Rachel jolts in surprise, flinging Sylvia off of her shoulder and onto her chest. She feels where she landed on her body, and looks down at her girlfriend, who is now situated right on top of her cleavage.

 

“What was that for?!” Rachel asks somewhat angrily. Sylvia, shaking a bit from what had startled her and the proceeding events, looks up at her girlfriend’s face and says, “Y-you didn’t hear that buzzing? A bee flew right by me!”

 

Rachel thinks back and remembers that she did hear a faint buzzing before Sylvia startled her. She had thought nothing of it, but the bug was surely more intimidating to her tiny girlfriend. Now feeling a bit bad for her, she notices her shaking, and an idea suddenly pops into her head.

 

“Ohhh, is someone cold?~” Rachel says seductively.

 

Confused, Sylvia replies, “What are you talking abo--”

 

Before she can finish, Rachel uses her index finger and pushes Sylvia right between her boobs. It wasn’t hot out, but that doesn’t mean that there wasn’t still some sweat collecting in her cleavage. Thanks to that, Sylvia slid down very easily, leaving her trapped between her girlfriend’s bountiful breasts. Sylvia would be lying if she said she wasn’t enjoying the experience at least a little bit, as the sound of her girlfriend’s heartbeat and the softness of her skin really soothed her. She would’ve honestly taken a nap right there, if not for her sudden desire to do something a bit...dirty.

 

From between her girlfriend’s boobs, she starts stripping her clothes off, which is made a bit more difficult by the lack of space. Sensing what her girlfriend was doing, Rachel pulls her boobs apart slightly, giving her some room to do her business. After fully stipping, Sylvia gathers all of her clothes and hands them up to her girlfriend, saying, “My clothes, madam.”

 

“Why thank you, my lady,” Rachel says, plucking her girlfriend’s clothes from her and placing them in her pants pocket. Now fully “prepared,” Sylvia maneuvers herself south of Rachel’s cleavage, which sends tingles all up Rachel’s body.

 

After scurrying past her navel, she reaches the waistband of Rachel’s jeans. She tries lifting them, but to no avail. Luckily, Rachel senses her trouble and lifts it for her, allowing her passage to her privates. Now strongly driven by lust, she scrambles her way to Rachel’s pussy and grabs a hold of her clit, sending waves of pleasure throughout Rachel’s body.

 

“Ohhh, Sylvia…” Rachel says, already losing the capacity for rational thought. Sylvia shifts her body on top of her vulva, making her way to her vagina. Not able to wait anymore, Rachel places her fingers on her crotch and rubs furiously, pushing Sylvia headfirst inside her up to her shoulders. Sylvia helps her out in her lustful pursuit, and grabs a hold of her skin in hopes of pushing herself in deeper. She keeps going deeper and Rachel gets hornier and hornier, and eventually, she is fully inside, surrounded by her girlfriend’s walls and her intoxicating scent.

 

Rachel’s face is completely red, absolutely loving the feeling of Sylvia inside of her. However, she wants to make the most out of this, so instead of allowing Sylvia to completely have her way with her right now, she stands up, shuffling her around inside of her. She pats her crotch, and says, still a bit woozy from the chemicals coursing through her right now, “Wait until we get home love, then we can have all the fun you want.”

 

Hearing this, Sylvia stays still inside Rachel as she walks out of the park, getting pushed back and forth by her walls with each step. She’ll be patient, but that doesn’t mean she can’t have some fun on the way back. She pushes against her vaginal wall, earning a moan, followed quickly by a groan from Rachel. Sylvia smiles deviously, looking forward to the rest of the day.