- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tags: F/m or F/f, Gentle, Lewd

"You want to do what?" I ask, blushing profusely while looking in my girlfriend's eyes as she sits on the bed. "I want to...you know..." she says, her cheeks glowing red and twirling her hair. With her other hand, she points down towards her crotch.

 

I become more flustered, and say, "Baby, I would love to, but are you sure it's...you know...safe?" She stares at me, looking up and down my 3-inch body.

 

"I think so...I mean, we've done everything else so far, right? Kissing, hugging, giving you a...uh..."

 

"Yeah, but will it work the...other way around?"

 

She stares at me silently, clearly thinking deeply about it. Eventually, she breaks the silence and says "I don't know...but...can we give it a try?" She says, suddenly showing some signs of determination.

 

I mull it over, thinking of the potential dangers involved, but for the sake of her pleasure (and hopefully my own as well), I say, "Ok...let's do it." Her face lights up like a Christmas tree, and she quickly picks me up and brings me to her face, pressing me against her cheek.

 

*a few minutes later*

 

After we're both undressed, I am now standing in front of my massive girlfriend, her nude body sitting in front of me. I may have had my reservations before, but with her sexy body right in front of me, I'm finding it increasingly hard to say no to this.

 

"You ready?" She asks me, still feeling a bit tense. I walk forward, getting closer to her genitals, and say "Yeah...I think I am." I reach her pussy, and the pheromones emanating from it make me feel immediately aroused. Though, holding onto the last bit of reason I'll have for a little while, I look up to her face, getting a view of her gorgeous body in the process, and ask "You'll get me out if it gets dangerous, right?" She looks down at me and says "Yeah, of course. Give me two taps and I'll get you out in no time." I somewhat expected her to be embarrassed in this situation, but she's surprisingly confident right now, smiling down at me, her breath already a bit fast even before we've...well, started.

 

I suddenly feel her fingers on my back, pushing me gently towards her opening. Getting the picture, I start squirming my way into her vagina. My first bit of contact immediately gets a reaction, with her muscles twitching at my touch. I try pushing myself in, but I'm not having much luck. I look up to her, giving her a concerned look, and she says, "Oops, sorry, *giggle* let me help." She uses her fingers to spread her pussy wider, and makes it easier for me to enter her. I smile up at her, grateful for my lovely relationship with her, and then I push myself into her with every fiber of my being.

 

She moans involuntarily at my attempt, demonstrating that I'm doing a good job. My confidence emboldened, I continue pushing myself into her, sneaking in some kisses and licks along the way. She starts bucking her hips, getting more and more into it. Along with that, I can feel her walls getting wetter, making getting in more difficult. As if realizing this, she pushes me in with her fingers, inserting me completely into her vagina. From inside her, I can hear her moans, her repeating my name lustfully, and her ever-increasing heartbeat.

 

I am completely in darkness, inside her moist cavern, and I am in complete bliss. I expected to be in pain, but I am surprisingly more resilient than I thought, letting me enjoy this to the fullest. I start rubbing her walls, making love to them in any way I can.

 

What I do seems to be working, as she is getting closer and closer to climax. I can feel her walls getting tighter and tighter, wetter and wetter. At certain points, some light finds its way into my chamber, as well as her finger, going in and out of her vagina.

 

After who knows how long, she finally reaches orgasm, her entire body tensing and her howling in pleasure. As for me, I get quickly ejected out of her, along with a torrent of fluid, coating me head to toe in her juices. After her orgasm subsides, her body relaxes, and she starts taking deep, satisfied breaths. I can barely move, spent after pleasuring her in one of the most overwhelming experiences of my life, so all I can do is look up at her and give her a thumbs-up. She lowers her hand and picks me up, my body laying in her palm in a heap. She brings me up to my face, and says "That...was amazing..." I look into her lovely eyes and say "Likewise," trying my best to keep up some kind of machismo. We stare into each others eyes, both breathing deeply, and take in the moment together, deepening our love for each other.

 

"I don't suppose I could convince you to go again," she says.

 

"Haha, give me five minutes," I say. She giggles, gives me a big kiss, and lays down, dropping me between her boobs. Soothed by her warmth, I quickly fall asleep, feeling a finger rubbing my back as I drift off.

Chapter End Notes:

Criticism is still welcome, this was my first lewd story aside from roleplaying.