- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tags: M/mm, Blaze it

I knew we should have hid our stash better, but I never expected it to be found in such a dramatic fashion. 

 

Out of nowhere, some giant dude came and stole all our weed, and now he's sitting in the middle of town stoned out of his mind. It being 4/20, my friends and I had some plans, to say the least. Last week, we went to the next state over, where this stuff is legal, and we brought as much as we could back to our house, stowing it away for the moment of truth. However, what we didn't see coming was some random, 50 ft dude coming out of the woods and taking all our weed with him. We're not even really sure how he knew where it was nor how he smoked it.

 

Regardless, now he's in the middle of town, pissing off everyone within a mile radius. He's picking up people's cars and pretending they're fighter planes attacking him. He keeps batting them out of the air and dropping them, so a lot of people's cars have been totaled at this point. He's also picking random people up and going on and on about whatever thought pops into his head, and the person he's holding kinda just has to go along with it and wait until he lets them down. Usually, I don't care what happens to other people, but considering it was our weed that got him like this, I got a little annoyed at him. That was supposed to be our high.

 

Then, we hear the loud sound of his stomach growling, and the person in his hand starts sweating nervously. He looks around for something to eat, and that's when he spots a big truck parked outside the bakery. He puts the person down on the ground (and by put I mean drop), and he stumbles over to the truck. The guy who was unloading it runs behind the building in an attempt to get away from the giant, not knowing that the contents of the truck are his main focus instead of him.The giant then picks up the truck, kinda like how you'd pick up a heavy box, and tilts it toward his mouth. 

 

All of the boxes of pastries and sweets fall into his mouth. I'd assume that all that cardboard wouldn't taste very good, but it doesn't look like that's bothering him. In a matter of seconds, the truck is completely empty, and the giant pats his belly, letting out a burp in the process. Everyone around him sighs in relief, but they only have a moment to relax until the giant starts walking around again, clearly still hungry.

 

Rather than let him cause more property damage, the townspeople take initiative and take all the food they can find out to him, laying it on the ground in a big pile. In a couple of minutes, there's a veritable mountain of food piled up in town square, and the giant's mouth salivates with delight. He hobbles over to the pile, and almost like a dog, gets on all fours and eats it using only his mouth. His eyes light up thanks to the cacophony of flavors he's tasting right now, and he tears through the pile in no time at all.

 

Seemingly satisfied, the giant walks back over to the middle of the square and curls up into a ball. Seems like the drugs and food are catching up to him, as he's absolutely unconscious within seconds. Everyone approaches him curiously, then after a few moments of silence interrupted only by the giant's audible snoring, they sigh in relief again, returning to their daily routines.

 

Everyone, that is, except for the police, who call in some help to tow the giant out of the square and to find out where he got the drugs in the first place. I doubt they'd ever be able to connect it back to us, but you can never be too careful. I quickly run back to my house, keeping in mind the goal to hide anything the giant left behind. 

 

There's no way I'd let us go to jail, especially since we never even got to smoke the stuff. That would be total bullshit.