- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tags: F/m, Gentle

It's been a long day, and Heather would love nothing more than a bath. She has been hunting for food in the forest since the sun rose, and despite finding enough animals to fill her stomach, it was an exhausting activity, and she is covered in dirt and sweat. Currently, she's walking between the trees, her giant body lumbering about and breaking things in her path without much care.

 

Suddenly, she hears the sound of running water, and her pace becomes more hurried and focused, with her walk turning into a slow run. At this point, she's breaking trees in half with reckless abandon as she moves in a straight line towards the sound. The sound continues to get louder and louder as she moves, and then she finally reaches a clearing, which contains a river and something that makes her jump for joy: a waterfall.

 

The spray coming off the falling water creates a rainbow that stretches across the width of the falls, making the sight of it even more idyllic than before. Though Heather couldn't care less about how beautiful it looks, as her focus is solely on the waterfall itself. It is about 1 and ½ times her height, meaning she can use it to wash herself without needing to bend down. She'll have to remember this spot for later once she gets home.

 

Without any shame, she removes the animal pelts she was using as clothes and exposes herself to the open air, her nude body on full display. She drops them by the river's edge and steps into the water. The water's slightly cold, but she figures she'll get used to it in a few minutes. She walks under the falls, and immediately becomes relaxed when the water makes contact with her skin. It feels almost like a massage, and she takes a deep breath in to fully enjoy the sensation. After this, she gets to what she came here to do, and starts rubbing the dirt and grime off of her body.

 

Unbeknownst to her, a wanderer had seen her run by, a little too closely if he had anything to say about it. Needless to say, he was very curious what would cause her to run with such purpose, and rather than look at what might be chasing her, he follows her tracks to where she was going. Following the path of destruction she created, he reaches the clearing she stopped in, and he freezes on the spot.

 

He was certainly not expecting to see her bathing in the nude, especially with such a lack of concern for whoever could be watching. A part of him wants to stay and watch, and an even smaller part of him wants him to approach her and strike up a conversation. Though, his sense of survival wins out in the end, and he leaves her to her bathing.

 

After about half-an-hour, she is satisfied with her level of cleanliness, so she steps out from beneath the falls and admires her work. After standing on the riverbank for a while so she can dry off, she puts her clothes back on and heads back into the forest, remembering this bathing spot for later. She thinks to herself that she should probably tell the other women in her tribe about these falls, but she figures she should keep it a secret for now, which makes her smile deviously.