- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tags: F/m, Ownership

Walking through the streets, I am constantly on edge, looking out for anything suspicious. There's been a string of missing people lately, so my nightly commute has become a lot more dangerous. I figure it has to be a serial killer or something, so whenever anyone passes by me, I watch for any hands in anyone's pockets, keeping my distance just in case one of them has a knife or something. Some might think I'm being paranoid, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

 

Suddenly, I hear a group of bats flying through the air, squeaking while their wings flap in the night. I watch them move, transfixed by them and their chaotic movements for some reason. Then, as quickly as they appear, they depart, leaving behind the usual uncomfortable silence of my hometown's streets. I continue to walk, putting my hands in my pockets in an attempt to be casual so I can calm myself down.

 

Not having much else to do, I start listening to the sound of my own footsteps on the sidewalk, paying attention to their consistent rhythm. The sound of my sneakers hitting the concrete is definitely distinct, with a bit of a crunching sound because of the loose stones scattered on it. However, the sound of it starts to change out of nowhere. I can still hear my steps, but there's a slight, bizarre echo to them now, almost as if there's someone else walking close to me…

 

Quickly, I turn around, and my eyes are met with a very attractive looking woman. She has long, black, wavy hair and she's wearing a black dress, black high heels, crimson red lipstick, and an ornate necklace. Also, she has very white skin, but I can't tell if that's just a trick of the light or not. Against my better judgment, I lower my guard and start to talk to her.

 

"Hello, um...how do you do, miss?" I say, not entirely how to address her.

 

"I'm well, thank you for asking. What's a gentleman like you doing out here so late?" She says. At this point, I'm not sure if she's hitting on me or not, but I would like to think she is.

 

"Oh, well um...just doing some last-minute shopping. Ran out of some stuff at home," I respond, lifting my plastic bag full of my purchased products.

 

"Well, I wouldn't want to keep you from your...stuff," she says, giggling after saying that last word. She's about to walk away, but I'm possessed by some feeling within me, and I blurt out "Wait!" before she can get too far. She stops in her tracks, and looks at me expectantly.

 

"I mean...I wouldn't mind a bit of company on my way home," I say, trying to sound confident. She giggles upon hearing my request and smiles, giving me her hand to hold. I take it hesitantly, and then I start walking, with her right next to me.

 

"So, I haven't seen you around here yet, what brings you to--" Before I can finish my question, I feel a sharp pain in my neck, followed by the sensation of her hair settling on my shoulder. I then feel myself getting weaker and weaker, with my energy seemingly being sucked out of me through the point on my neck that is causing me pain. Eventually, I can't keep myself awake any more, and I pass out, realizing at the last second that vampires are real and I just became a victim of one.

 

Though, surprisingly, I immediately regain consciousness, at least from my perspective. My head is still incredibly foggy, but after a little while, I become more lucid and I can finally begin to take stock of my surroundings.

 

As for what those surroundings are, I'm not really sure. I seem to be surrounded by a tent-like structure, with some light seeping through the fabric. I then realize I'm naked, meaning the vampire probably stripped me while I was out. I get up from the floor, which looks an awful lot like concrete, and start walking forward, the cold floor sending chills up my body.

 

"Mmm, that was a good meal~" I hear, the words appearing to come in from above and echoing very loudly. Before I can think about how weird it is for her to have a PA system wherever this is, the tent around me shifts rapidly, the fabric seemingly stretching into the sky. In a matter of seconds, the tent is pulled away, and I am greeted by the sight of the vampire again, only now she's much, much larger.

 

She's squatting down and looking at me with rapt attention, her red eyes burning a hole through my soul. I can see her black panties thanks to the angle I'm at, but I say nothing about that thanks in large part to the extreme fear I'm experiencing right now. I instinctively cover my crotch with my hands, which leads to her giggling again, the sound of which bounces back and forth in my head. Then, without warning, she leans forward and reaches for me.

 

I should run, but I am absolutely frozen in fear, making it very easy for her to grasp my tiny form in her hand. I can feel her skin envelop my entire body, and I suddenly feel the ground drop out from under me as I'm brought up to her face, her face taking up all that I can see.

 

"You'll be a nice pet~" she says, giving me a kiss on my face and coating it with her red lipstick. Then, suddenly, she moves me away from her face and down to her chest, where she pulls her bra and drops me onto her breast. Before I can grab onto anything to stop myself from falling, she pushes me with her finger further down her boob, to the point where my face is met with her nipple which is the same size as my head.

 

Then, she lets her bra snap back, pushing me against her breast. She pulls back on her bra straps, pushing me even deeper into her flesh and hindering any possibility of movement. With me now firmly secure, she starts walking, which makes her boob shake up and down, jostling me around inside her bra. I have no idea where she's taking me, but I get the feeling that I won't be going home anytime soon.

 

"Well, I guess I might as well enjoy it," I think to myself as I proceed to rub her soft skin thoroughly and sensually, eliciting a moan from above.