- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tags: M/m, Gentle, Lewd

Crash! Boom!

 

Outside, there's a veritable typhoon, raging like a savage beast. Tree branches are being broken off one-by-one. Traffic signals are swaying violently in the wind. A deluge of water is rushing down the street, pouring into the nearest storm drain without end. It is absolutely miserable outside, which is why I am endlessly grateful to be inside with my husband.

 

The power went out long ago, so we have been bundled up in a blanket in a dark room for hours, illuminated only by candles which are close to burning out their wicks. Well, frankly, saying "we" are bundled up is a tad inaccurate. He is bundled up in the blanket, while I am in his hand, pressed against his warm chest. Amidst the chaos going on outside, it is very soothing to hear the consistent beating of his heart. It would lull me to sleep if not for the violent storm outside.

 

Bang!

A sudden crash of thunder causes me to jump, and I retreat into my husband's chest out of instinct. I also hear his heart skip a beat, and I realize that he was startled too, but kept himself still for my sake. It's such a small gesture (no pun intended), but it makes me even more grateful to be with him right now, and I want to show my gratitude in some way.

 

Since I am pressed against his bare chest, I decide to use that to my advantage. I begin to kiss his flesh slowly, savoring the sensation of his skin against my lips. After a few smooches, I start rubbing his chest with my hands as well. I want to give him a massage, but at my small size, it's probably just a tickle to him. Regardless, he has definitely noticed what I'm doing at this point, and decides to reciprocate.

 

He rubs the back of my head with his finger, stroking it gently and tenderly. He's ruffling my hair, but that's unavoidable I suppose. Another side effect of his rubbing is that my head gets pressed into his skin, meaning my face is now buried in his chest. This doesn't stop me though, as I continue to kiss and rub him, occasionally licking his skin as well.

 

Eventually, he takes his finger off my head, but then he lowers it to my back, and rubs that instead. He moves about my back in a circular motion, massaging my back muscles deeply and firmly. It is incredible, and makes my feelings of gratitude even stronger. It may be somewhat crude, but I suddenly start humping his chest as well. Before I knew it, my lower body just started moving on it's own, and once I noticed, I didn't feel the need to stop. So I continued to hump, kiss, and rub my husband, stopping only to take breaths here and there.

 

Noticing how my love has become quite sexual, my husband removes me from his chest and holds me in front of his face in his open palm. I am completely nude, as is he, as we figured that would be the best way to exchange heat. This ends up working out in more ways than one, as he does not need to remove any clothing from me when he suddenly starts to stroke my penis with his large fingers.

 

My member immediately becomes engorged, filling with blood as all of it rushes from my head to...well, my other head. I begin to grip the loose skin on his palm, lost in the lust that he is making me feel. I can sense each groove of his fingerprint as he moves his fingers up and down on my tiny shaft, with him barely having to expend any effort in pleasing me. Just when I feel like I've reached my peak, his fingers move away, leaving me feeling slightly disappointed.

 

"Honey, what are you--" I begin to say, until I see his face close in on me and his tongue touch my lower body. His lips close around my legs, and I am hoisted in the air, held only by his mouth. His tongue finds its way to my penis, and begins to lick it fervently. I grasp his lips, trying to gain some kind of hold in reality as I can feel my lower body melting in pleasure. I can feel him sucking on my legs like a candy, accompanied by his muscular tongue, which skillfully maneuvers between my legs and out again, teasing me in a way only he knows how.

 

Eventually, I can't hold it back anymore, and I release my load inside of his mouth, my fluids coating the tip of his tongue. He lets his mouth relax and deposits me onto his palm, my body spent from the blissful experience I just had. Between my pants, I look over at his face and can see him smile, some saliva still left on his chin from sucking on me so diligently.

 

"When this storm passes, I hope you'll return the favor~," he says, stroking my chest. Breathing heavily, I give him a thumbs-up, which causes him to let out a slight giggle. Once my breathing returns to normal, he gives me one quick kiss before returning me to his chest. With the rhythmic beating of his heart and the exhaustion from our lovemaking setting in, I quickly lose consciousness. I drift into a peaceful sleep, feeling completely content as the storm continues to rage outside.

 

Chapter End Notes:

This is my first time depicting a homosexual couple doing sexual things with each other, so criticism is welcome