- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tags: F/fm, Gentle, Lewd-ish

Halley was really looking forward to this trip. Not only did they all have a week off of school, but they managed to scrounge together the money for a rental car to the beach. Of course, she could have just carried everyone there, given the fact that she was 200 feet tall, but her friends wanted it to feel like a true road trip, and she respected that. That didn't stop her from running alongside them while they were driving on the highway though, she appreciated the exercise.

 

After about half-an-hour, they finally arrived at the beach, the sun beating down on their faces. Halley's beach body was on display for everyone to see, as she towered above the dunes that separated the parking lot from the beach. She didn't mind the attention, she had been working on her figure and thought that it was paying off.

 

The only caveat to this beach trip was that while they had enough money for the rental car, they didn't have enough money to get all of them onto the beach. They wanted a private beach, mainly so they could play on their own, but also so Halley wouldn't have to worry about stepping on anyone or something.

 

Fortunately, they had a plan for this. Unfortunately, not everyone was very fond of it. Once all of her friends got out of their car and got their stuff, she stuffed their supplies into her bikini top. As for her friends, she had somewhere else for them.

 

She lowered her palm down for everyone to hop on, then she pulled the front of the waistband of her bikini bottom and waited for them to jump in. The girls had wanted to go in her top, but they were out-voted by the boys in the group, much to their annoyance. The boys jumped in very quickly, hesitantly followed by the girls. Once they were all stowed away, she let her waistband fall back. She gave them all a quick pat, and walked towards the beach.

 

The guard, who had been sleeping beforehand, was suddenly greeted by the sight of a 200-ft tall girl walking towards him. Needless to say, he was surprised. He immediately jumped to his feet and wanted to run, but then he decided against it, noticing her nice demeanor and remembering that it was his job to stay put.

 

"Ummm...ticket please, m-miss?" He says, very unsure of the words coming out of his mouth. She fishes the ticket of her bikini top and, squatting down, hands it to him between her mammoth fingers. He takes it quickly, not wanting to waste the titaness's time, and he rips it in half, handing it back to her. In the midst of that, he notices some bulges in her stretched-out bikini bottom. Some human-shaped bulges. However, not wanting to stare at her private area and not wanting to argue with someone 20 times his size, he lets it slide. She smiles at him reassuringly, and stands back up to her full height.

 

"Have a good day," Halley says, giving him a wave. Blushing, he waves back, watching as she walks towards the beach, her shadow passing him like a cruise liner. He then looks back towards the parking lot, thinking a lot about what just happened.

 

She reaches the water's edge in no time at all, and she gets down on her shins, getting everything out of her bikini top. Feeling the girls inside her bikini bottom bash at her crotch begging to be let out, she gives them all a playful tap before loosening her waistband and letting them all walk out onto her lap.

 

The guys walk out very giddy, burning the memory of where they were into their minds. The girls are definitely less enthusiastic though.

 

"Next time, we get to choose," one of the girls says. Halley laughs at this, and the rest of the girls, suddenly realizing the absurdity of the situation, share her laughter. She lets everyone off her lap, making sure to mischievously push the guys off into the sand, and Halley, endlessly grateful for people who like her despite her large size, gathers everyone together into a quick hug, nuzzling her face into all of them. After that, she lets them go, and all of them start putting everything together, looking forward to their day on the beach.