- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So I ended up writing up the story for Bunnies without looking at the next prompt, accidentally making one that would fit under both, so I combined them. Apologies if anyone was expecting two separate stories.

Tags: F/mm, Gentle, Lewd

"How long is this going to take?" Sarah says, yelling out to the hallway through the door.

 

"Only a couple more minutes, we're almost done!" a voice says through the walkie-talkie in her hand. She thought that what they were about to do was a fun idea, but she didn't think that the wait before it would be so boring. Deciding to get herself in the mood, she starts playing with her nipples while sitting on the bed. She pinches and rubs them, stimulating them as much as she can until they are firm and erect. She relishes in the sensation, but she knows that it's only a precursor to what's about to happen. With newfound excitement, she waits patiently.

 

"Okay, we're ready!" the walkie-talkie says minutes later. Practically jumping up from the bed, she scrambles to the door and opens it harshly, no longer being able to contain herself. Though once she gets out there, she calms herself again, and gets ready to search the apartment.

 

Absolutely butt naked, she confidently walks through the hallway, her ass jiggling with each step. Her body was certainly not supermodel material, but she knew that to her little pets, it was the most beautiful sight they would ever see. She always loved watching them look at her body, scanning it in its entirety and following every curve from her feet to her head. Today though, it would be a slightly different story.

 

The "leader" of her pets suggested a game to celebrate Easter, where they would hide eggs like the Easter Bunny...and then hide in them and she would find them one by one, doing whatever she wanted to them when she found them. This idea excited her beyond belief, so she immediately stripped, much to the enjoyment of her pets, and gathered the necessary materials for them, then running off into her room while they got ready. Now that they were all properly hidden, she could have fun while searching for them.

 

Of course, since they needed one person to man the walkie-talkie, he was out in the open without a hiding spot. She took advantage of this and rushed over to him, plucking him up between her fingers.

 

"Oh, poor little guy, out here all by yourself, you must be cold~" she says, having fun roleplaying like this. He volunteered to be the man on the walkie-talkie, so he expected this, and was looking forward to it. He starts kissing the finger that is grasping his torso, showing his gratitude to her. She blushes at this, and brings her other hand to her cheek.

 

"Aww, thanks, little one. For that, I'll put you somewhere nice and warm~" she says, placing her conquest between her breasts. With her favorite pet close to her heart, she goes off in search of the others.

 

It ends up not being that difficult, as they weren't able to push the eggs very far in the short span of time they had. She still decides to go one by one though, pretending she doesn't see the eggs in plain view on the floor. She bends down and picks up one of the eggs, opening it up and finding another one of her pets inside it. She reaches in and pulls him out, holding him like her other pet between her fingers.

 

"Well, looks like I found another one. I'll give you a choice little man," she says, staring her pet down with lustful eyes. "Front or back?"

 

He blushes profusely, thinking hard about the choice he's been given. Not wanting to keep her waiting, he blurts out, "Front!" She smiles, and lowers him down to her crotch. Very slowly, she lifts him up between her lower lips, tensing at the feeling of the tiny man rubbing against her walls. She bites her lips, absolutely in heaven. She eventually pushes him deep enough where he is no longer visible, and she pleasurably sighs, ready for more.

 

Her next 3 pets all want the front as well, making her vagina very crowded to say the least. However, she could not be happier, feeling them rustle around inside of her. Eventually, she finds her last pet, who ended up actually finding a decent hiding place unlike the others. She plucks him up between her fingers like usual.

 

"Well…*moan*...little man," she says, her speech becoming a bit less coherent thanks to all the pets inside her. "What's your choice?" He says front as well.

 

"Well, while I would love you in there, I'm afraid there's just no room for you. Looks like you're going in the back," she says, a big grin on her face. His heart drops into his chest, then he suddenly flies through the air, stopping right next to her puckered hole. He realizes the irony of being punished despite being the best at hiding, though he accepts his fate, knowing that trying to escape it would be worse for him in the long run.

 

She brings her hand closer to her ass, then she feels him touch her hole, the sensation of which sends shivers up her spine. She starts pushing him in, every inch getting her closer to climax. With all of the pets inside her and the one she's inserting right now, she can't take it anymore, and before she even gets him all the way in, she orgasms, her entire body convulsing in pleasure. She falls onto her knees in bliss, the tiny man still hanging out of her butthole.

 

"Aaaahhh...that was amazing everybody. Thank you," she says, panting and sweating. "Though we're not done yet." She pushes her pet the rest of the way in, trapping him inside of her. She wiggles her butt cheeks, feeling him struggle a bit, then she stands up. She then looks down and sees her favorite pet who was largely left out of the fun, and feeling a bit guilty, she rubs the top of his head, planting a kiss on him. She'll be sure to make him feel good as well.

 

With her pets in tow, she walks off to her bedroom, looking forward to the rest of the night.