- Text Size +

Mark was an ordinary guy, who had lived an ordinary life. He was senior in highschool. He loved comics. He played soccer, And yet, here he was. with his nose pressed up against the damp, flimsy piece of cloth that ran wedged between the deep valley of her his mother Sarah’s big, round, sweaty ass. The less-than-usual volume of air that streamed into his half-crushed nostrils was hot and humid, ripe with the intoxicating smell of the slick juice that was leaking from his mother’s plump pussy, and mixed with the heady smell of her darker, more potent orifice - her asshole. It was a feeling of cushiony claustrophobia, with the plump flesh of his mom’s bulbous butt cheeks pressing against his face, sealing him off from the rest of the world. He could barely see, except for the two enormous diverging curves that made up the outline of Sarah’s butt, curving away to the sky, and the impossibly deep, dark crack that separated them. Mark heard a moan from above, as his Mom’s ass ground down forcefully, engulfing his face. 

 

“Sniff.” She commanded lustily...

 

How did we get to this point?

 

Mark inhaled deeply...

 

The smell of popcorn wafted delectably through the air. He was laying on the couch in the TV room, which was lit by a warm glow from a Himalayan salt lamp. His mom loved that kinda feel-good pseudoscience stuff. Mark was feeling content, sprawled out across the full length of the sofa, his toes touching one arm rest, the crown of his head almost touching the other.

 

Mark’s Mom Sarah approached from the kitchen. She struck a pose, one hand on the curve of her hip, the other holding a large bowl of steaming hot popcorn as she surveyed her son. “Out of the way, you little jerk. You’re taking up the whole couch!” She said with a laugh. 

 

Mark eye’d his mother as she stood waiting. Mark wasn’t a tall kid for his age, and Sarah was still taller than him by several inches. In contrast to Mark’s slender, wiry physique, Sarah was a full figured woman. His gaze drifted up the curves of her thick thighs, then traced over the curves of her wide hips - exaggerated by her sassy pose - up past her soft tummy, busty bosom and up to her heart shaped face. You wouldn’t call her fat, but she was definitely plus-size. Her sunny blonde hair framed her features in a way that made her look very pretty as she stood there in her evening attire. Tonight, she was in pink yoga pants and a white casual tee.

 

Mark had to his admit - his Mom was a knockout. He had undergone a recent growth spurt that had sent his hormones crazy, and more nights than not, Mark spent hours delving into the sordid parts of the internet to find material to jerk off to. His most recent fixation was that of watching pretty ladies sit their rear ends on their partner’s faces. Femdom facesitting. Drove him mad. And a keen observer of his browsing habits might make note that the women featured in these particular porn flicks had a striking resemblance to the only major female presence in his life.

 

Looking up at his pretty Mom, Mark’s impulse was to do the same thing he would normally do with any pretty girl - flirt.

 

“Oh you mean, you want some of this space?” He joked, pointing to either end of the sofa he lay sprawled across. “I’ll trade you a spot for half that popcorn you’ve got there, lady! - My last offer!” 

 

Sarah arched one of her eyebrows, then smirked and hefted the bowl tighter to her voluptuous chest “Ohh mister. I’m afraid you’re in no position to effectively negotiate. You see, I’ve got the all the carrot here, and…” she stepped forward, and spun around, the twin globes of her big ass whirling into his field of view, and then halting with a wobble directly in front of his chest.


“...I’ve also got the stick!” she declared, and then launched backwards onto him with gusto. Mark’s eyes were wide, as her ass came slamming down onto him - one butt cheek flattening his chest, and the other squashing his upper stomach. The flesh off her ass cheeks bulged out and against him as she rocked back into the sofa, laughing at her pinned son.

 

The pressure on Mark’s chest was immense - she wasn’t a small girl! “Oof!” He cried out, the wind temporarily knocked out of him. Caught off-guard, he then began to laugh between shortened breath. “I’ll never yield!” He cried, and then shoved hard with his whole body to knock her off her throne. Sarah tumbled forward to her feet - laughing at the tussle. 

 

“Jeeze you’re heavy!” Mark grunted as he resumed his sprawled out position, smirking victoriously. His mom brought her hand to her mouth in mock offense. 

 

And then something unusual happened - and with a split-second action a seed was planted. Sizing up her arrogant little runt of a son, Sarah decided in the moment to go for the next vulnerable  position to prove her point. She straightened her knees, pushing the twin globes of her ass out towards him.

 

“Oh is it really that heavy?” she questioned in a mock cute voice, looking pointedly at her yoga-pants clad protruding ass cheeks. There was a dangerous little twinkle in her eyes and Mark’s mouth suddenly went dry. His cock twitched in his pants at the view of the thin cotton stretched out across the two massive orbs of his Mom’s ass in front him. 

 

“Why don’t we. Find. Out!” She barked the last syllables at him, and then swiftly moved her ass backwards. Surprising him again, her large round butt rapidly came down and pinned his head onto the couch. His face naturally sunk into the path of least resistance - the soft, warm fabric 

that spanned the space between her ass cheeks. 

 

Mark yelped in response, but the warm fabric smothered his lips, and Sarah felt the vibration of his desperate protest up against her perineum like a lightning bolt of unexpected pleasure. Sarah herself also let a little involuntary squeak out in response to feeling, and then regained her composure and settled into place with a smirk - wiggling her son’s face deeper between her ass cheeks as she increased the pressure across his head and collarbone.

 

As Mark started to grunt and struggle free - a futile act - Sarah laughed in delight at her newfound position of power. “How about negotiating now, you little runt!” She wiggled her backside on his face to emphasise the point. It felt good.

 

Meanwhile Mark, underneath her ass, was rock hard. His Mom’s butt was legendary - he had no allusions to that - it was basically scientific fact. And now here he was, being smothered right up in her deep, dark ass crack. Unable to struggle free, he became hyper-aware of the senses right in front of his face. His mouth was pursed shut, desperate to keep his tongue from roaming where it ought not to roam on your own mother’s body. It was incredibly warm, and humid, and soft. Yes there was pressure, but it was paired with a playful bounciness that he quickly became acclimated to. His nose was partially squashed, but poked up and pressed against what he assumed was that secret fleshy place between his mom’s asshole and pussy. Without thinking, he drew a long inhale through his nose - her musky, sweaty, dirty scent penetrated his brain.

 

Subconsciously he managed to wriggle a hand free. He pushed against her from the side, and low and behold one of the globes of her butt rose several inches off his face.

 

“Ahh! I yield!” He yelped.

 

Sarah’s face appeared from above him, looking down at the boy beneath her yoga-pants clad big butt with a wide grin, making piercing eye contact.

 

”OK little buddy - so you’ll give me a nice spot on the couch then?

 

Eyes wide and panting for breath beneath the butt that loomed above him, Mark nodded emphatically. His Mom stood up with a laugh, and then turned and offered him a hand in sitting up. 

 

“Thanks for the fun negotiation!” She said in a bubbly voice, helping him sit up. 

 

Mark looked slightly shellshocked, but then regained his composure and began to scoot to the far end of the couch. He folded his legs up towards himself to avoid his Mom catching a glimpse of the raging tent in his pants. Sarah took his former position sitting sideways, and then outstretched her bare feet towards him, taking up two-thirds of the couch herself. Payback.

 

She looked at his flustered face and smiled warmly. “OK buddy, for being such a good sport I’ll let you have one handfull of popcorn.” She joked. 

 

“Oh great - one handful of popcorn per sniff of your butt. Sounds like a lousy deal” he joked back. 

 

She threw her head back laughed in delight - her blonde hair fanning out behind her. Then she turned then furrowed her brow in mock seriousness. The piercing eyes were back. He noticed her cheeks were flushed. 

 

“Well... its the best deal you’re going to get around here mister.” she spoke in a husky voice. A slight smile appeared at the corner of her pursed, plump lips.

 

Mark met her gaze. God she was pretty. His cock throbbed painfully.

 

He grinned. Then shrugged. Then plunged his hand into the bowl.

 

...