- Text Size +

(Annie's perspective)

It was dark when I woke up, but I could hear heavy sounds in the distance. I got out of bed, but realized I was naked. Fortunately, there was a simple dress right next to my bed. I put it on before opening the door and venturing barefoot out in the corridor, where the thick glass of the windows let in so little light that they wouldn't have made a difference even it it were daytime.

"Hello?" I tried, half whispering, half yelling.

No reply. I knocked on the next door, but nobody answered. I went inside and found the room empty. It didn't look like anyone had slept in the bed either. I tried the next room over, and almost jumped through the roof at the sight of a giant plastic woman lying in the bed. A doll several times my size!

I quickly shut the door and went downstairs, where another giant doll was sitting on the living room couch. This one was a muscular man with his shirt open. I almost excused myself as I quickly ran for the door, which turned out to be locked from the outside. My heart started beating faster, and I tried the windows. Also locked. I ran back upstairs to try the windows facing the rooms, and this time, I managed to open one of them.

I jumped back, breathing heavily against the wall. Something huge was outside, and I couldn't tell what it was at first. It took me a few seconds to recognize the gigantic thing as a human eye. It was almost as big as my entire body! The blue iris framed a pupil the size of my head, and it was aimed straight at me. I leaned back into the wall as far as I could, as if I wanted to pass through it, which I would have gladly done, to be honest.

The eye blinked, making my heart beat even faster than before. Then it closed and moved away. Lights came on outside. Soon after, the whole house shook slightly, before the entire wall opened up like a door to reveal an elaborately made dress covering a gigantic female body. Princess Elvira's haughty face smiled down from the sky.

Without a word, I turned to run back downstairs, panicking at the enormous size difference. I heard her giggles boom from behind me, shaking the house slightly. I was too terrified to think clearly, otherwise I might have anticipated the giant hand greeting me at the bottom of the staircase. I screamed and ran back upstairs with the giantess's hand following me. Her arrogant grin covered most of the view where the wall had been.

I opened the door on the left and entered the bathroom. There was no lock on the door, so I hid in the shower, desperately hoping that she wouldn't find me there. The door shook with the impact from a giant fingernail, but stayed shut, as if the giant hand knocking on it actually couldn't open it, which didn't make any sense.

The house shook again a few times. Then, the entire ceiling rose up in the sky, higher and higher, before the giggling giantess put it down out of sight. The expression on her face was as menacing as it was confusing. On one hand, she retained her arrogant rich-girl look, but at the same time, she was genuinely giggling like a little girl playing with her toys. I swallowed my scream as my legs turned to jelly for a few seconds. I looked almost straight up at her as she towered over the roofless dollhouse in her elaborate dress.

I could see her raise her foot and take off her high heels, which she placed in the corridor outside the door. Even her shoes barely fit inside, and I could tell, because they were taller than the walls. She had locked the door for me.

I kept my gaze fixed on her arrogantly grinning face as I slipped back out of the shower and over to the window. It was locked as well. I thought of climbing out, but nothing in the room would get me close enough. The smell of shoes that have been worn all day seeped through the cracks around the door.

The giantess bent over with her hands on her knees, positioned her face far above the shower, then let a wad of spit escape her red lips, hitting the shower floor with amazing accuracy. The sound was deafening at my size, and the way it both exploded all over the walls and filled the bathtub-like base as if it were a slimy hot tub struck terror into my heart.

I looked around me, but there was no escape. If she wanted to, she could keep bombing this prison she'd trapped me in until she drowned me in her giant saliva. I was completely helpless. I tried pushing on the door, but there was no way it would open. I was really trapped and at this enormous bitch's mercy.

There was nothing else I could do, so I got down on my knees and begged for mercy. The arrogant grin widened as her deafening laugh boomed triumphantly like thunder. She had won. She grabbed her shoes and allowed me to open the door, which I did. She didn't even have to say anything; I was carrying out her will anyway. Come to think of it, I still hadn't heard her speak to me at all.

I walked through the door in defeat. The wall was back, and her long, red fingernails surrounded me before she picked me up between her thumb and index finger. My legs were barely long enough to stick out below her colossal fingertips, and she made me jump up and down down the corridor like a toy guided by her left hand. Her right one made its way down the stairs, only to return a few long seconds later holding the muscular doll from before.

The doll man was not very big compared to Princess Elvira, but at least three times my height. She made him walk towards me by keeping one of his legs on the dollhouse floor while the rest of his body swung with the other leg in my direction. Then, she switched sides. He moved quickly towards me like that, but what I was afraid of was that he wouldn't stop. This toy could easily stomp me flat, and this sadistic giantess seemed like just the type to play that sort of sick games with me.

She made him grab me by pulling his fingers and thumb apart and placing me in his grip. It was easy for her to move them, but impossible for me. The grip was fortunately rather loose, but not so much that I could escape. My captress lifted the doll up to her face, sending a tingling sensation through my tiny body. She made him hold me over her eye so she could see under my dress, where my little legs were kicking in the air to no avail.

Her giant, red lips contracted before she blew warm air like a tornado under my dress. It filled the dress and would probably have sent me flying if the giant doll hadn't been hold me in place. After this experiment, the giggling giantess simply put the doll back down, blew out the numerous candles she had lit, and put the roof back on, leaving me stuck in his grip while she was gone. I tried to escape, but it was impossible.

I was kept there for what seemed like hours before the wall opened up again. Elvira's haughty grin was accompanied my sunlight this time, and the windows hadn't let much of it in, like I suspected before. The giantess was sitting on her knees. She opened the door to the other doll's room and grabbed her. Now, there were two giant dolls towering over me, not to mention the actual giantess towering over them.

"Oh, Ben! What's that in your hand?" the giantess said with a girly voice as she made the female doll jump and spin back and forth, as if she was very excited.

"Just a new toy for us to play with, Beatrix!" she said in an affected manly voice, twisting and swinging the doll man, and in turn me, in the process.

I hoped he didn't have any more lines. Beatrix approached me and stuck her big doll face right up in mine.

"Are you trying to make me jealous, Ben? This little slut is nothing compared to me!"

"No, no! She'll be our little slave! She has to do anything we want!"

"Hmmm... Anything?"

Beatrix slowly turned to me. Despite the fact that she was an inanimate object, it was like I could see the evil look on her face.

"Anything," Ben repeated, "no matter how dirty."

I looked up at Elvira with a fearful expression on my face, but she ignored me to make the dolls say their stupid lines.

"Let's have her lick your pussy!" Ben suggested, and Elvira loosened his grip so I fell down on the floor, where Beatrix spread her legs.

"OK, little slut. Let's see if you're worth keeping around. Lick Mistress's smelly cunt!"

Elvira's massive finger pushed me forward so I landed on my hands and knees in front of the doll's pussy. It was much more realistic than I had expected, even having an actual hole and fake labia. I swallowed. If she had a hole, did that mean...?

"Get licking, little slut!" Ben chuckled as his pants dropped to reveal a fat adjustable cock that fit in his hand so he could look like he was masturbating.

Elvira licked her fingertip and rubbed her saliva on the doll's pussy. Beatrix's impatient leg pushed my face right into it.

"I said lick!" she almost screamed with her shrill, girly voice, and I obeyed.

The giantess's spit didn't taste bad, necessarily, but it was gross to have to lick it. At least the doll seemed to really enjoy my efforts, because she kept moaning and shaking in pleasure. The giant behind me did too. This went on for longer than I would have ever expected, but in the end, the doll came.

"I guess it's alright to keep her around," she giggled, before Elvira put her back to bed.

"My turn!" Ben roared, letting go of his fake penis and almost ramming it into my tiny mouth, deepthroating me.

It was hard to breathe, and his moans, made by Elvira, were so loud they bordered on deafening. I realized then that I could be stuck as her toy forever. Maybe the rest of my life was to be spent pretending to serve a perverted doll couple as their little sex slave?

When Ben was finally happy, he joined Beatrix in her room. Elvira smiled arrogantly as she picked me up by my dress and dangled me at waist height. She pulled up her dress to reveal a thick, padded diaper. She pulled on the waistband. It was tight, but the slack was enough to drop me in there. I dropped in screaming at the top of my lungs, landing in her pubic hair. The lower area was already wet, so I figured she'd enjoyed playing with dolls before.

"My doll should pleasure her princess," boomed Elvira's giant voice from outside, "or she'll swim in a flood of golden royal liquid!"

I knew exactly what she meant, and as she lay down on her giant bed, I crawled through the jungle of pubes to find her clitoris. It was bigger than my head, engorged and ready for me to serve it. I used my hands and tongue. It was difficult, because I had to use all my strength to make her feel it enough that her body responded to it. When she had her first orgasm, I was afraid she would crush me between her thighs, but she barely missed me.

"More!" demanded my gargantuan captress.

She kept me in there for hours, made me slave away and serve her as a tiny sex slave inside her stuffy, musky-smelling diaper. I hoped she would let me out eventually, but she kept demanding more until finally, she sat up, giggling as she loosened her diaper enough to make me fall down under her wet, creamy pussy.

PFFFFRRRRTT!

Her butt exploded like thunder, sending foul-smelling gas into every nook and cranny of the padded prison before golden drops of giant urine started raining down on me from above. First only a few, then more and more until a beam of smelly liquid knocked me on my face and kept pinning me down while the soft surface I was half buried in turned soaking wet.

"I like this!" Elvira boomed with an exaggeratedly sweet, childish voice.

"I don't have to keep my promises. I make the rules!" she shrieked in childish delight as the beam of piss subsided and the last drops fell on me.

She spent hours touching herself through the wet diaper, and she didn't let me out. She kept drinking water so she'd pee more, and she aimed for me every time. I was soaked in her piss three more times before she finally went to change her diaper, making me clean myself in the dollhouse, which amazingly had running water.

Without saying a word, my new owner opened the wall and held the waistband of her diaper open. I reluctantly obeyed, jumping down into her clean diaper to be used as her sex toy again and again.